Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Extremely British Muslim on Channel 4 10pm uk

(Read 6009 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Extremely British Muslim on Channel 4 10pm uk
     Reply #30 - March 19, 2017, 10:23 PM

yeah I think those kids swore at him too. bit uncomfortable watching. and i'm sure someone said they never used to get up for fajir in Pakistan. I think they'll leave as soon as they're old enough.

I must admit when I was in Pakistan every one was really laid back. we stayed with lots of different relatives and no one was ever forced to pray. If anyone did pray it was done in the privacy of their rooms or they would quietly slip out to the local mosque.
     Reply #31 - March 20, 2017, 03:31 PM

I was in Pakistan for a month in 2011 and the people in our village were like that too. My family became more even religious when they came over. I've never understood how that happened.
     Reply #32 - March 22, 2017, 03:09 PM

Yeah, I don't know why they get more religious. Maybe out of fear of losing their identity. Who knows.

Another thing I noticed there was people didn't have hang ups about putting up paintings of people and animals in the house.
     Reply #33 - March 22, 2017, 08:47 PM

It annoys me when converts are hardcore. Couldn't he have let them pray at home and go back to bed? When you're of school age its so important to get your sleep. Getting up and going out means you are properly awake, and breaks up your sleep too much imo. No wonder they were saying stuff behind his back, I'd be mad too. The guy has had his wild time and he's basically having a quiet life now. He's lucky he even got to experience drinking and partying.

I always hated fajr, especially during Ramadan. I have a sensitive stomach and it messed me up eating at like 3am. Last year was the first time I didn't fast. It felt good.
     Reply #34 - March 23, 2017, 12:21 AM

good find girl!

''The british are never foreigners wherever they go''

lol. well, now we know. Smiley

and I can't believe the man in the blue shirt voted brexit.

Reminds me of Nick Griffin, who is looking to immigrate to Hungary while constantly complaining about people who look different being in the UK. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
     Reply #35 - March 23, 2017, 03:01 PM

blimey, I'd completely forgotten about nick griffin. hope he takes Katie Hopkins with him.

Reply #36 - March 23, 2017, 03:06 PM

It annoys me when converts are hardcore. Couldn't he have let them pray at home and go back to bed? When you're of school age its so important to get your sleep. Getting up and going out means you are properly awake, and breaks up your sleep too much imo. No wonder they were saying stuff behind his back, I'd be mad too. The guy has had his wild time and he's basically having a quiet life now. He's lucky he even got to experience drinking and partying.

I always hated fajr, especially during Ramadan. I have a sensitive stomach and it messed me up eating at like 3am. Last year was the first time I didn't fast. It felt good.

So true, you often get parents who did the partying and drugs when they were young and now want to impose islam on their kids because they have suddenly discovered the right path. totally selfish.

what worried me the most about the final episode was the young boys wanting their mother to wear the full veil!! I was fuming.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »