Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Support Exmuslims in islamic countries

(Read 1757 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Support Exmuslims in islamic countries
     OP - March 01, 2017, 12:30 PM

Loneliness and mandatory silence is killing us Exmuslims, especially those living in islamic countries where human rights including that of freedom of conscience or religion is not understood and violated because of the lack of awareness of Muslims living under islamic cruel theocracy. Some Muslim countries are more open than others, but even the most open ones are still not willing to defend individual rights.

Exmuslims and secularists, free women and free thinkers living in extreme theocracies like Saudi Arabia are extremely silent.. Exmuslims there need friends they can trust outside of open spaces, cause talking in online open platforms is not safe.. I'd believe that perhaps most Exmuslims never would speak in twitter or reddit, facebook and so on .. because it is so dangerous to do so.. Even when talking in platforms, there is that sense of hesitation that is a direct result of being paranoid  .. Building bridges with Exmuslims living in islamic theocracies is necessary.. For those Exmuslims living in open societies or those secular non-muslims anywhere, we need you!

For me, Sometimes I feel I am in a battle fighting not to gain anything but to remain sane and safe! I try not to talk, I don't know anyone and I have been like that for almost a year, total silence and loneliness.. and that loneliness hurts.. especially with the extreme fear and painful reality I am in .. I have had suicidal thoughts but I try to escape them through hoping so I continue to live in dreams, I only daydream .. it is so taugh .. I really need openminded people in my life..

I tried finding People online so that I can vent so much but it is taugh ..
     Reply #1 - March 14, 2017, 11:11 AM

You have my support.  I would show this to those people who would seek to restrict refugees.

There are encrypted services that can allow you to communicate.  The encryption will not be safe from the US intelligence services (nothing is), but it will probably not attract the attention of local police.

Reply #2 - March 14, 2017, 11:12 AM

Alone-  would you like to share your story here?  Is there any chance you can escape from your country?
     Reply #3 - March 14, 2017, 11:16 AM

http://www.techradar.com/news/top-10-best-secure-messaging-apps-of-2017
     Reply #4 - March 14, 2017, 11:19 AM

Remember, if you kill yourself, they win.   As long as you are alive, there is hope things can get better.  I am an american, if you would like to set up an encrypted chat, we could talk.
     Reply #5 - March 14, 2017, 11:20 AM

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/now-everyone-can-encrypt-their-facebook-messenger-chats-1329928
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »