Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: study quran

(Read 1468 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • study quran
     OP - January 21, 2017, 03:00 AM

there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

I am turning to atheism and abandoning the religious ways of my parent in response to radical Islam and extremism, as those ideologies inspire atrocious acts against others, including other Muslims. I seek better life where religion does not trespass into my private lives.
  • study quran
     Reply #1 - January 21, 2017, 07:15 PM

there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

There  was NO  one Muhammad  in Islam.,   "Muhammad" is a simply an arabic word  that could be attached to  anyone   who is the leader of his field of interest at any time ..

For examples Best Political bulley of  his opponents that too in a democratic election i have seen so far in my lifetime is    Mr. Donald Trump ., The present President of US of A.,  So I  could call him..   ......... President Muhammad Donald Trump(Pbuh)  or   President Donald Trump Muhammad (Pbuh)...... ....    It would  have sounded  better  if I add  "Ibn"  to it,   but I  am not certain whether his ancestors had any Jewish roots

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »