Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello people

(Read 4780 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello people
     OP - January 18, 2017, 12:01 PM

I'm an ex muslim from Singapore. Currently 16 years old (going 17). I lost my faith last year around june (for those of you who have the Islamic calendar, it's during Ramadan).

When I became an apostate I knew I wasn't the only one, then quite some time after I apostasized I found this forum although I did not register, just reading through.

I'm glad to know that a community like this exists. I hope we can work together.
  • Hello people
     Reply #1 - January 18, 2017, 12:48 PM

hi

there are many Muslims who are not educated they believe in things without evidence so dont worry about ouR numbers

we read study and think critically they don't

so more power to us
  • Hello people
     Reply #2 - January 18, 2017, 09:29 PM

Welcome, I'm a newbie too and a long time lurker before finally registering.
  • Hello people
     Reply #3 - January 19, 2017, 12:49 AM

parrot

Welcome! Many people lose their faith during Ramadhan. It is the busiest time on this forum, usually.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hello people
     Reply #4 - January 22, 2017, 02:59 PM

Welcome to the forum Banana boy, have a rabbit!  bunny

Hope to hear more from you, and about your experience!  Smiley

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hello people
     Reply #5 - January 29, 2017, 10:46 AM

I'm 26. I left Islam over a year ago. I've been living a double life for the last year. Things got crazy two weeks ago when I got into an argument with a local priest. My family doesn't know yet. Although the priest called me a murtad but I denied him and told him I'm not an apostate. But shit had hit the fan already and I've been hiding here and there since. Pakistan is a crazy place. I literally live among extremists and conservatives Muslims. Let's hope I find a way to get out of here soon. Stay safe yall and keep questioning.
  • Hello people
     Reply #6 - January 29, 2017, 04:39 PM

Hello and welcome  Smiley parrot
  • Hello people
     Reply #7 - January 29, 2017, 04:41 PM

I'm 26. I left Islam over a year ago. I've been living a double life for the last year. Things got crazy two weeks ago when I got into an argument with a local priest. My family doesn't know yet. Although the priest called me a murtad but I denied him and told him I'm not an apostate. But shit had hit the fan already and I've been hiding here and there since. Pakistan is a crazy place. I literally live among extremists and conservatives Muslims. Let's hope I find a way to get out of here soon. Stay safe yall and keep questioning.

I've heard of the way that blasphemy and apostasy accusation can spiral out of control in Pakistan :(. Hopefully you will find a way out soon to somewhere safe x
  • Hello people
     Reply #8 - February 01, 2017, 04:15 PM

Welcome Banana Boy  parrot
  • Hello people
     Reply #9 - March 17, 2017, 04:07 PM

welcome banana boy  parrot

tree [/b ]REALLY Shocked Shocked Shocked i thought the devil is handcapt at ramadan  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    parrot

Welcome! Many people lose their faith during Ramadhan. It is the busiest time on this forum, usually.

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Hello people
     Reply #10 - April 11, 2017, 03:14 AM

Welcome!
  • Hello people
     Reply #11 - July 11, 2017, 08:49 AM

Hi. I'm an ex Muslim British Pakistan Girl...New on here myself....there's plenty ex Muslims but the community don't acknowledge and neither want to know...the Pakistan community can have extreme views but there are those rare few who are not....
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »