Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ISIS Appeal. Please don't Mock ISIS

(Read 4412 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS Appeal. Please don't Mock ISIS
     OP - January 16, 2017, 01:24 PM

Cheesy

https://youtu.be/y98wTECNFIw
     Reply #1 - January 16, 2017, 03:25 PM

..Whatever you did it is NOT waste of time Hassan..

anyway do you know who that guy  "Veedu Vidz"  is   ..  he reads you and he reads me.. and let me add this cartoon

.. And I can  easily replace  those words in that cartoon  with

SAUDIS AND CINEMA
    with
     RELIGIOUS MUSLIM BUMS AND CINEMA
    And that
    At Home   Abroad
    fits well  to All

...   Progress is made ... progress is made,   because that is from  today's arabnews.com/  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - January 16, 2017, 03:56 PM

anyway do you know who that guy  "Veedu Vidz"  is?

Yes I do know who he is Wink
     Reply #3 - January 20, 2017, 01:11 PM

This is a skit right?
     Reply #4 - January 22, 2017, 02:51 PM

Lol bogart, of course it is. Were you thinking there was actually some place where people were trying to donate to for this? Even then, it would be the world's worst scam.  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - January 24, 2017, 08:50 AM

This is a skit right?

No, it's no joke. Mocking ISIS has become a serious problem. While sadly mental health receives very little funding or recognition in ISIS controlled areas. Right now there are ISIS fighters who won't come out of their bedroom due to feelings of insecurity & low self esteem.

Please donate generously to help solve this crisis.
     Reply #6 - January 24, 2017, 12:29 PM

............ Right now there are ISIS fighters who won't come out of their bedroom due to feelings of insecurity & low self esteem.

that is a fact .,   but I ALSO DON'T COME OUT IN PUBLIC AS YEEZEVEE

DONATE TO WHO??  ISIS?   Cheesy Cheesy    or those who are fighting ISIS or those who are funding/funded  ISIS?? well I decided to donate small amount to this organization

if you want to know what it is click the picture

Reply #7 - January 25, 2017, 02:36 AM

Lol bogart, of course it is. Were you thinking there was actually some place where people were trying to donate to for this? Even then, it would be the world's worst scam.  Cheesy

There have been a lot of stuff going on at university and Vancouver that is mind-blogging stupid over what people protest. I rather ask when watch over wasting my time to hear blather.

[/quote]
    No, it's no joke. Mocking ISIS has become a serious problem. While sadly mental health receives very little funding or recognition in ISIS controlled areas. Right now there are ISIS fighters who won't come out of their bedroom due to feelings of insecurity & low self esteem.

Mocking ISIS is not a problem. It deserve its as a valid form of criticism

Mental health issues are a problem but to suggest every member of ISIS is one of these people is a gross generalization devoid of facts.

I donate to mental health charities. I am not going to donate to a specific group that will never accept such help or one that refuses to even evaluate their own view points. Helping those that are targeted by ISIS is one thing. Helping ISIS is another regardless of how well meaning the cause is. Some causes are doomed, I think this one is.
     Reply #8 - January 25, 2017, 12:36 PM

See Hassan, here's a perfect example of why Muslims shouldn't joke about terrorism.

Similarly white folk shouldn't make jokes period, for the sake of social cohesion, of course.  Wink

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #9 - January 25, 2017, 12:58 PM

There have been a lot of stuff going on at university and Vancouver that is mind-blogging stupid over what people protest. I rather ask when watch over wasting my time to hear blather.

Mocking ISIS is not a problem. It deserve its as a valid form of criticism

Mental health issues are a problem but to suggest every member of ISIS is one of these people is a gross generalization devoid of facts.

I donate to mental health charities. I am not going to donate to a specific group that will never accept such help or one that refuses to even evaluate their own view points. Helping those that are targeted by ISIS is one thing. Helping ISIS is another regardless of how well meaning the cause is. Some causes are doomed, I think this one is.

I was joking, Bogart. Do you seriously think I would ask people to donate to ISIS???
     Reply #10 - January 25, 2017, 01:00 PM

I know my sense of humour can be a bit dry... but seriously, Bogart... WTF... lol
     Reply #11 - January 25, 2017, 01:12 PM

Cheesy I swear I love you guys, man.
     Reply #12 - January 26, 2017, 09:52 AM

I know my sense of humour can be a bit dry... but seriously, Bogart... WTF... lol

It is my problem with reading sarcasm in text. It is just something I have issues with at times. Hence why I asked for clarification. I am expecting a straight answer not more sarcasm.

I was joking, Bogart. Do you seriously think I would ask people to donate to ISIS???

No I thought it was an attempt at worthwhile cause, mental health services, partnering with dubious (understatement) group. Various religious groups, and individuals, have used, partnered with and/or accepted help from horrible groups and individuals before and will do so again.

Consider this. A lot of people believe in ideas I think are so nonsensical that these ideas are a joke to me. For example young Earth creationism, flat Earth or literalism.  When it comes to any dialogue with people that hold such ideas I rather err on the side of caution and ask for clarification over making an assumption that these people are idiots, trying to be funny or are  Poes.  Asking for clarification is my way to ensure I am not creating an false conclusion. It comes at the cost of humour and can make me look like an idiot at times. Another factor is from my point of view your religious views are still in a phase development, or redevelopment. Since you are not following a mainstream approach I can not predict the development of your views nor should I make assumptions regarding what I think you may or may not believe in. Development of religious view points,

Sorry for the confusion. I really lack a sense of humour yet I am considered the joker one of the family. That speaks for itself...
     Reply #13 - January 26, 2017, 11:41 AM

np and fair points  far away hug
     Reply #14 - January 28, 2017, 04:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGgv6p7uVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyBPPhkdcWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMO9u6XgYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJncpF9rVB0  

Hmmm  ..interesting?  last two videos

Reply #15 - January 28, 2017, 07:43 PM

^Sure these girls sketches are now banned..
     Reply #16 - January 29, 2017, 12:18 AM

I was a kid when the movie Life of Brian was released, never underestimate the power of ridicule.
     Reply #17 - January 29, 2017, 10:04 AM

Banned? Why? By who? A ban just seems so silly
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »