Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ISLAM honours women's!! I have been told.But does it?Then why SHARIA law endange

(Read 1178 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISLAM honours women's!! I have been told.But does it?Then why SHARIA law endange
     OP - January 27, 2017, 11:25 AM

ISLAM honours women's!! I have been told.But does it?Then why SHARIA law endangers women?

Islam is a gendered religion.if you are a Male and female you gonna practise Islam  very differently.The role of women in Islam really dangerous and allowed so many oppression going on.when I was young  I have been told islam liberated women.ISLAM is the best religion for women.When Muhammed  came he gave women's rights they never had before.My dad used to used to told my sister to cover up as they very special and they are like diamond And it's protecting my sister from evil of the worlds .When I started to realising the specie of it....like women's worth in Islam....inheritance,sex slave....beat the disobedient wife....Muhhamed can Mary daughter in law.I stared researching and find so many contradictions regarding women's right,freedom,equality.....

A husband has sex with his wife, as a plow goes into a dirt field.
    The Quran in Sura (Chapter) 2:223 says:
    Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like .

If a man invites his wife to sleep with him and she refuses to come to him, then the angels send their curses on her till morning." (Bukhari)

Husbands are a degree above their wives.
    The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status .
    A wife may remarry her ex-husband if and only if she marries another man, they have sex, and then this second man divorces her.

The Quran in Sura 2:230 says:And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. (In that case) there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry .

Slave-girls are sexual property for their male owners.
    The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
    And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war)

Under Sharia, Wives Can Be Beaten.
    Whereas under Western laws women and men are equal, under Sharia women are not equal to men, but are considered inferior. Women are the object of many disparaging remarks in the earliest Islamic source texts, which form the basis for Sharia. For example, according to Q 4:34 husbands are allowed to beat their wives if they “fear disobedience”

Under Sharia, Females Enjoy Fewer Rights than Males.
    According to Q 2:282 the testimony of a woman is worth only half that of a man’s:
    And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses – so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her.

Under Sharia, Marriage and Sexual Intercourse with Pre-Pubescent Girls is Permissible.
    According to Q 65:4 sexual relations with females who have not yet had their menstrual cycle (i.e., pre-pubescent girls) are permissible. The verse is found in the sixty-fifth chapter of al-Talāq (Divorce), which begins by stating that “when you divorce women, divorce them when they have reached (the end of) their waiting period (ʿidda); a waiting period or ʿidda is a certain amount of time that a Muslim man is supposed to wait before marrying a divorced woman, so as to make sure that she is not pregnant from her previous husband.”[3] It is in this context that we are to read which states the following:
    Under Sharia, Wives do not Share the Same Divorce Rights as Their Husbands.
    Under Sharia, a husband can divorce his wife  simply by stating, “you are divorced” three times in the presence of two adult mentally sound males, without even having to justify his decision, and he will retain custody of any children. In this connection, Professor Samir  states that “the most absurd thing is that if the husband later repents of his decision [of divorce] and wants to ‘recover’ his wife [for the third time], she must first marry another man who in his turn will repudiate her (Q 2 : 229-230)By contrast, no such power is given to the wife.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »