Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Pakemon' racist stickers posted in London

(Read 3165 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Pakemon' racist stickers posted in London
     OP - November 28, 2016, 12:07 AM

http://www.fahrenheit211.net/2016/11/20/have-you-played-pakemon-yet-catch-and-deport-them-all/

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/probe-launched-over-racist-pakemon-stickers-featuring-sadiq-khan-found-in-tube-station-a3405196.html

Police are investigating after racist mock Pokémon stickers appeared at London Tube stations and bus stops.

The stickers – created under the name "Pakémon" – have been spotted by “disgusted” commuters across the capital.

They mimic the popular children’s card game where players are awarded points for collecting Pokémon based on their rarity.

The cards, which have been branded "appallingly racist" by Tube commuters, show high profile Muslims, including the Mayor of London who is branded “the most dangerous Pakémon”.

One sticker, which includes a picture of Sadiq Khan, reads: “He believes that Londoners should learn to accept Islamic terrorism while he is mayor.”

The creator offers “200 terror points” to anyone who collects the offensive sticker of Mr Khan – dubbed “Hamaskhan”.

The stickers are branded with the slogan “gotta catch and deport them all” – mimicking the cartoon’s famous “gotta catch ‘em all” tagline.

Former member of the self-styled 'Muslim Patrols' Jordan Horner who apologised for attempting to enforce Sharia Law on London’s streets and Islamic extremist Jihadi John – dubbed “Beheadatron” are also featured.

Sadiq Khan: The Mayor London was featured on a racist sticker (Alex Lentati)
    A 29-year-old man from Clapham, who asked not to be named, shared a picture of two of the stickers, found in Borough Tube station, on social media.

He told the Standard he wanted to show other people how “appallingly racist” they were.

Rise in racist and homophobic incidents reported following Brexit result
    He said: “I felt surprised at first, when I saw them, and then disgusted and very disappointed that we now live in a Britain where some people feel empowered or protected to do this and get away with it.

“I just wanted to let people know this was going on – they shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.”

A spokesman said: "British Transport Police is committed to preventing incidents of hate crime and prejudice and all incidents of this nature are investigated thoroughly.

"Everyone has the right to travel on the rail network without fear or intimidation. Racially or religiously motivated crime will simply not be tolerated. “

“The Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Sophie Linden, added: “Hate crime, in all its shapes and forms, will not be tolerated in London and there is absolutely no place for these abhorrent stickers anywhere in our city.

“Transport for London is ensuring that these are immediately removed and the British Transport Police will be investigating.”
     Reply #1 - November 28, 2016, 04:24 AM

'none muslims'

There's Pakistanis who know English better than the dummy who made this card.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #2 - January 11, 2017, 01:59 AM

I think this is somewhat silly.

Not all Muslims actually believe in things like stoning, beheading, and blasphemy laws.  A lot do though.

I would say Jordan Horner is pretty radical, I've seen the guy in videos.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »