Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Human rights activist Salman Haider kidnapped_land of pure news

(Read 2759 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Human rights activist Salman Haider kidnapped_land of pure news
     OP - January 09, 2017, 06:52 AM

University professor, and Human rights activist Salman Haider  kidnapped   says  news from land of pure

ISLAMABAD – Salman Haider, a professor at the Fatima Jinnah University and human rights activist has reportedly gone missing from Islamabad.

Salman Haider went missing from Bani Gala on Friday night and his car was recovered by the police from Koral Chowk.

A text message sent from Salman Haider’s phone to his wife said the car should be taken from Koral Chowk. An FIR of the incident has been lodged. Salman Haider is known for his activism against religious extremism and violation of human rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpUS1pECe4

I hope that is nothing to do with the above video from him ..PLEASE RELEASE HIM..  HE HAS DONE NOTHING AGAINST ISLAM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - January 09, 2017, 07:11 AM

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/01/08/four-rights-activists-go-missing-in-a-week/

Four rights activists go missing in a week

At least four Pakistani activists known on social media have gone missing this week, relatives and NGO workers told agencies on Sunday.

Two of the men — Waqas Goraya and Asim Saeed — disappeared on January 4, according to a cyber security NGO, while Salman Haider vanished on Friday and Ahmed Raza Naseer on Saturday, their relatives said. The interior ministry has said that it will investigate the disappearance of Haider but has made no reference to the others

Naseer, who suffers from polio, was taken from his family’s shop in central Punjab, his brother Tahir told agencies on Sunday.

Salman Haider’s wife received a text message from his phone saying he was leaving his car on the Islamabad expressway, his brother Faizan said. Police later found the car and registered a report. Faizan said his brother had not received any specific threats.

Waqas Goraya, who is usually a resident of the Netherlands, was picked up on January 4, as was Aasim Saeed, said Shahzad Ahmed, head of cyber security NGO Bytes for All.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFGOH1Z11y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkk4Y2lWo2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcUyhP0u2Q

and meibhee kaffir ... you can not play  a game of being  Nice with ROGUES OF ISLAM., I  hope and wish that poem  goes  viral on internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoLWyN-kn8

Reply #2 - January 09, 2017, 11:20 AM

..PLEASE RELEASE HIM..  HE HAS DONE NOTHING AGAINST ISLAM

Requesting animals,thugs,criminals, & terrorists ?
    It never works.
    Crush them or live like slave.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #3 - January 09, 2017, 09:19 PM

this guy should be recovered asap
     Reply #4 - January 10, 2017, 12:44 AM

Searched you there and at times everywhere
    Your thought prevailed my nights
    Searched you all night in deep darkness
    All I seek is you, and all I ask is do you exist?
    Don’t know if that was my dream or my thought
    My appraisal or my downfall
    Watched you in haze and searched you on the ground below

Here everyone’s heart is filled with animosity
    Your home is unknown to everyone
    To find you here is not an easy feat

My eyes  are filled with tears remembering you
    All that I gained was all that I lost
    My redemption to redeem my self amazes me
    To find you the first thing that I did was to leave you

Whether it is your beauteous nature or what I write
    Remembering you in each verse and in each line
    Searched you everywhere
    ............ Salman Haider

Reply #5 - January 10, 2017, 01:34 AM

Activists Who Criticized Government Vanish in Pakistan  says NBC AMERICA NEWS

ISLAMABAD — Four Pakistani activists who have been critical of the country's government have disappeared in as many days, according to family members and colleagues.

The men vanished three different places — Islamabad, Lahore and Morkhanda — alarming friends who do not know what has become of them.

Pakistan's security and intelligence agencies have a decades-old reputation of harassing journalists, writers and academics. But no one with whom NBC News spoke alleged publicly that the government was responsible for the disappearances.

The missing men are: Salman Haider, 36, a lecturer at Fatima Jinnah University; Waqas Ahmad Goraya and Asim Saeed who, along with Haider, curated liberal posts, primarily on Facebook; and an activist named Ahmad Naseer Raza, who was said to be the voice behind the anti-conservative @bhensaa Twitter account. The account was removed from Twitter over the weekend........................

If anything happens to Salman Haider I SOLELY BLAME PUNJAB GOVERNMENT and consequently Nawaz Sharif family rule across the state and center ..  

Mr. Prime Minister and Mr.Chief Minister spend your time..spend your money and spend your political power TO GET HIM OUT  

Reply #6 - January 12, 2017, 02:12 PM

Release Salman Haider  from yourJail  
    He has done nothing against Pakistan
    and nothing against Islam

Abhi mere doston ke dost laa-pata ho rahay hein
    Phir merey doston ki baari hai
    Aur uske baad main
    Woh file banun ga
    Jisey mera baap adalat le ker jaye ga
    …  .... Salman Haider

http://www.zemtv.com/2017/01/11/what-orya-maqbool-jan-said-about-salman-haider-bhensa/

http://www.zemtv.com/2017/01/12/brother-of-salman-haider-expose-jibran-nasir-on-live-tv/

http://www.zemtvs.com/orya-maqbool-jan-grills-famous-blogger-salman-haider-bhensa/

http://www.zemtvs.com/exchange-of-harsh-words-between-orya-maqbool-jan-and-haider-farooq-maududi-on-youtube/

Criminal minded Piece of shit walks around  TV stations as an intellectual of Pakistan ...

Reply #7 - January 12, 2017, 03:27 PM

Country of sheep _ No Place to brave hearts in the land of pure ..To dawn  writes the column  with this picture

WHAT do those who abducted the four activists want? What crime did those four commit? They used the digital space very effectively to create satirical commentary against an extremist narrative that is sweeping across the country with increasing ferocity. They wrote poetry.

Salman Haider was picked up without warning when he was returning from a visit with friends, and his car was found abandoned near Korral Chowk just outside Islamabad. His wife received a text message telling her to come and get the car, from his phone. Kidnappers usually turn the phone off at once, since it can be used as a tracking device.

Another two were picked up from their homes. In at least one of those cases, the family noticed that their WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger accounts were still on, and being checked, well into the night.

Doesn’t sound like your typical kidnappers again. The BBC, in their news story on the event, put it best: “No group has said it is holding them. All four aired views critical of the military or militancy on social media.”

Now we have news of a fifth individual, with a similar profile as an activist, also missing as per family reports. Whether or not this is the fifth in line, or the last, we don’t know.

What is going on? Whoever picked them up has no fear of being tracked. No group has claimed responsibility, and no ransom calls have been received. Quite apparently, this is not the handiwork of ordinary criminal gangs.

Days after the pick-ups began, a Facebook page by the name of Bhensaa was shut down. The page was reportedly run by two of the individuals who have been picked up, with possibly other partners. It carried material that touched on religion and politics in a way to counter the extremist narrative sweeping the country.

We are turning crooks into heroes on our TV screens, while the courageous and articulate amongst us are violently weeded out.
    In a more sinister development, the page that was taken down became active again but with a new group of people posting to it, who began hurling abuse on the original creators of the page and accusing them of engaging in “hate speech”. Really? Hate speech? So is that how this is going to go down?

This in a country where banned sectarian outfits have felt free to hold demonstrations in an open lot in the capital city, complete with their flags, stage and loudspeakers, from which the most hateful speeches against minority sects have been delivered. This in a country where the interior minister himself meets the leadership of a banned outfit and grants its requests. This in a country where leading members of the same group can run for election, and in one case even win.

What on earth is going on in our country? What ideas are animating the people who issued the instructions for these pick-ups? What do they think they are achieving with acts such as these, which amount to little more than simple abductions?

For a country that is being practically swept off its feet by hate-filled narratives emanating from some seminaries and mosques, that is in the throes of a violent backlash by militant groups that seek to impose their own brand of extreme intolerance on the rest of us, that has had its military installations attacked as well as its schools, playgrounds and shrines, not to mention witnessed targeted killings along sectarian lines, for a country reeling under such circumstances to start using state powers for apprehending these violent and vicious elements, to instead start targeting bloggers and online activists is folly of unimaginable proportions.

Time and again it has been said that the fight against militancy will take far more than guns and bombs. It will take words, poetry, memes, Tweets. It is less a fight over territory and more a fight for the imagination. Such a fight cannot be waged with fake news and sponsored Tweets. It takes the imaginative genius of the citizenry, those with the guts and the brains to generate innovative responses to extremist propaganda.

Instead, the message we are sending to our citizenry is ‘be quiet and do nothing’. We are turning crooks into heroes on our TV screens, while the courageous and articulate amongst us are violently weeded out.

Time and again I am reminded of a story reported by one of the best Karachi journalists in the profession, about a family of boxers who were killed in gang war. Read the details and it will leave you immeasurably sad. These were heroes who stood up to the gangs, sought to rescue the youth from a life of crime by opening a boxing club and providing training and material, and served as role models for them. They were all hunted down by the gangs and killed in one violent swoop. That was the end of their story.

Far too much violence is picking off the best amongst us. Sometimes it is directed by the state, sometimes by criminal gangs, other times by terrorists. Sometimes, sadly, it comes from within the family or by a family against a powerless member of society who is forced into a life of servitude for a few measly rupees.

If we succumb to all this and resolve to lead our lives in a manner that seeks to avoid all contact with the possibility of violent retribution, we become a country of sheep. And nothing helps the terrorists more than that. Nothing hurts the cause of the fight against extremism and terrorism more than that. Nobody is more ill suited to fight against an extremist and terrorist onslaught than a country of sheep. We must demand, and continue demanding, that those abducted bloggers be returned immediately, and unharmed. Recourse to such measures must never be contemplated again in the future.

that hard hitting article is from  KHURRAM HUSAIN — PUBLISHED about 18 hours ago...  and Khurram  on these words of yours
    We are turning crooks into heroes on our TV screens, while the courageous and articulate amongst us are violently weeded out.

One  of  the crook who acts as ISLAMIC HERO AND PAKISTAN HERO IS THIS ONE  

fucking  gujjar  chickens who  converted to Islam to keep their loot booty  ..now their eggs   have become walking  roosters of Islam..  Fool  your understanding  of Islam  is next to  NOTHING...

RELEASE  dr. SALMAN HAIDER ..
    REPENT YOUR STUPID ACTS  
    AND RETIRE   FROM PUBLIC LIFE

Reply #8 - January 13, 2017, 05:54 PM

https://www.geo.tv/latest/127151-US-express-concern-over-missing-Pakistani-bloggers

WASHINGTON: The United States government on Friday expressed concern over reports of missing Pakistani bloggers and activists.

Addressing the daily press briefing, Deputy Spokesperson State Department Mark C. Toner said, “We are very concerned by reports that several Pakistani bloggers and activists have been reported missing and we’re going to continue to monitor the situation.”

Toner further said: “We of course welcome that the interior ministry, I believe, announced that it’s going to investigate the disappearance of one of those individuals, Salman Haider, and we also appreciate the fact that both members – or, rather, members of both houses of parliament have voiced their concern and called for an investigation into all four disappearances."

Meanwhile, the State Department confirmed the establishment of a tactical operations centre within US embassy in Pakistan.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »