Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Opinion: Black Lives Matter is a Terrorist Group

(Read 28663 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Opinion: Black Lives Matter is a Terrorist Group
     Reply #30 - January 10, 2017, 11:29 AM

Police officer shot dead in orlando.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/us/orlando-shooting-manhunt/

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #31 - January 10, 2017, 12:31 PM

The cop who was killed in the line of duty on January 9th in Orlando has been named. She was Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42.

Sgt. Clayton had been with the Orlando Police Department since 1999

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - January 10, 2017, 12:41 PM

I have never seen Yeez making good points like this thread. Wow,I'm really impressed.

No that is not true.
    Yeezevee always makes great points.
    He is extra ordinary writer.
    In fact he is super sexy writer.
    I have crush on him.

Unfortunately yeezevee is not a girl.
    Otherwise I would have taken him to my home.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #33 - January 10, 2017, 01:54 PM

Helllooooooo     gal_from_usa  are you OK?..cooldown., you seem to be writing for me  as well for yourself.,  you are writing for BLM as well as against BLM... do you realize that? And  it appears  all  of your black &  white problems of your country,  you are blaming on that BLM, what I call as a ""social online  protest  by black & other folks""   without any leadership ,which  started because of   some    innocent angry Black men/women getting killed by edgy police officers of your country ..

anyways ., let us walk slightly in a different root.,  Can you google and find out   how many white Police officers were beaten/killed in the last century by angry black folks  in US of A?  And I wonder would you like to blame those also on  that BLM?

I'm not the same user as AGirlWithDoubts, yeez.

Since you said "root" instead of "route", I'll use a tree metaphor: the macro-organism that is black empowerment/black liberation in the United States is like its own miniature ecosystem. It is like a redwood forest, where wildfires regularly break out and benefit the redwood (the activists) at the expense of all the local flora and fauna (their neighbors, communities, and relations between groups). There are tons of different kinds of animals and plants living in the forest: fungi, flowers, birds, deer, squirrels, insects...all just trying to survive in the little evolutionary niche that they have found themselves in. They're not looking for trouble, they just want to get by. Some of them may have it a bit more difficult than others, but for the most part they're all just playing their role in the ecosystem. But there's a problem: the redwoods need for there to be regular wildfires for them to survive. They can't reproduce without wildfires because they can't compete with the other trees and shrubs (political and social interests of the individuals within the black community) on their own, so sapling redwoods will die without forest fires clearing the area for them (making their issues the only ones that are important to people). Right now, there is an insufficient amount of forest fires (racial tensions, violence, and systemic racism) to maintain the increasing number of redwood saplings, so the redwoods are killing their own branches (inciting violence within their own communities and attempting to increase the specter of police brutality, whether by inciting violence against the police and white people in general or by manipulating data to make the problem of police brutality seem worse than it is, eg by including black people who were killed in an armed altercation or attempting to escape the scene of an armed crime into their numbers of people killed by cops) to encourage a larger number of wildfires for the benefit of their saplings.

There are real problems. However, these real problems are not enough (or at least don't have easy enough solutions) to support the growing number of wanna-be activists, so the activists have to create more problems so they can then become heroes by being on the scene to solve the problems they created. This is not the first time this has happened in American history, and obviously, the previous ones weren't caused by BLM because BLM wasn't there back then. However, BLM is certainly a major contributor to the most recent wave of this. They are to millennials what the Black Panther Party was to Baby Boomers.

I sympathize with the cause of fixing the problem of poverty and hopelessness in the inner city black community, and the problems that it creates and the problems that perpetuate it. However, separatism isn't the solution. Further segregating people by race isn't the solution. Cultish bonding rituals aren't the solution. Demonization of the outsider (whether by race or political beliefs) isn't the solution. Violence isn't the solution. The solution is better integration.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #34 - January 10, 2017, 03:26 PM

Here you go,
    Racism continues here in United States.

Protesters in KKK garb removed from Sessions' hearing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0bUBwJfvg

Reply #35 - January 10, 2017, 04:36 PM

I'm not the same user as AGirlWithDoubts, yeez.

you are NOT?  you are NOT AGD ??  oops.,  but  i think you  are also very smart and very good looking and as good as AGD..   I don't care what color you have but I wish you have shiny black skin/brown skin ..whatever and writes exactly what you wrote here .. You are right that word should  be "route" .    I think  majority of  US of  A  girls are much smarter than USA guys...  good post .. good post ..  you write so much  i got to read through twice
    Since you said "root" instead of "route", I'll use a tree metaphor:
    the macro-organism that is black empowerment/black liberation in the United States is like its own miniature ecosystem. It is like a redwood forest, where wildfires regularly break out and benefit the redwood (the activists) at the expense of all the local flora and fauna (their neighbors, communities, and relations between groups). There are tons of different kinds of animals and plants living in the forest: fungi, flowers, birds, deer, squirrels, insects...all just trying to survive in the little evolutionary niche that they have found themselves in. They're not looking for trouble, they just want to get by. Some of them may have it a bit more difficult than others, but for the most part they're all just playing their role in the ecosystem. But there's a problem: the redwoods need for there to be regular wildfires for them to survive. They can't reproduce without wildfires because they can't compete with the other trees and shrubs (political and social interests of the individuals within the black community) on their own, so sapling redwoods will die without forest fires clearing the area for them (making their issues the only ones that are important to people). Right now, there is an insufficient amount of forest fires (racial tensions, violence, and systemic racism) to maintain the increasing number of redwood saplings, so the redwoods are killing their own branches

(inciting violence within their own communities and attempting to increase the specter of police brutality, whether by inciting violence against the police and white people in general or by manipulating data to make the problem of police brutality seem worse than it is, eg by including black people who were killed in an armed altercation or attempting to escape the scene of an armed crime into their numbers of people killed by cops) to encourage a larger number of wildfires for the benefit of their saplings.

There are real problems. However, these real problems are not enough (or at least don't have easy enough solutions) to support the growing number of wanna-be activists, so the activists have to create more problems so they can then become heroes by being on the scene to solve the problems they created. This is not the first time this has happened in American history, and obviously, the previous ones weren't caused by BLM because BLM wasn't there back then. However, BLM is certainly a major contributor to the most recent wave of this. They are to millennials what the Black Panther Party was to Baby Boomers.

I sympathize with the cause of fixing the problem of poverty and hopelessness in the inner city black community, and the problems that it creates and the problems that perpetuate it. However, separatism isn't the solution. Further segregating people by race isn't the solution. Cultish bonding rituals aren't the solution. Demonization of the outsider (whether by race or political beliefs) isn't the solution. Violence isn't the solution. The solution is better integration.

great post, I absolutely agree with those highlighted words at the end of your response ... you have every right to question that US of A BLM., but you are not answering me  .,  you went  away from the problem  into AMAZON JUNGLE  with redwood and blackwood.,,   and in this particular case  because these kids were 18   two girls and two boys and that white kid thinks  one of the black kid his friend  and a sort of hero to him..  So it  is hard  to put that case with  BLM movement of USA which   I think started due to those US of (White??) police are edgy against black folks  .. You also must realize ,there is also plenty  of black people of your country against this LEADERLESS BLM.,

So my point in this discussion is  to say this

1)..  However, BLM is certainly a major contributor to the most recent wave of this. ..... gal_from_usa

you need to prove that by some statistics and news links  such as these

2). you need to prove that those four black kids were  NOT CRIMINALS and were  part of that BLM movement  and they did that because of that movement..

for that you need to putout  background of those two black girls and two black guys  along with their family structure and how they grew up ..  In other words you have to prove that these kids did that solely because of BLM.. and watch that last tube .. the 5th  tube  carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJNZBcuAGoo

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #36 - January 10, 2017, 05:33 PM

They are to millennials what the Black Panther Party was to Baby Boomers.

Riight,like FBI launching COINTELPRO to infiltrate and disrupt BPP was the right thing to do to the point of driving Jean Seberg to suicide and The killing of Fred Hampton. You may not "care" but anyone that is well aware of the history of African American resistance against Injustice can see through the diversionary tactics that you are employing in your long winded contradictory posts. Go on Roll Eyes

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #37 - January 10, 2017, 06:27 PM

BTW Assata Shakur was framed but hey go ahead and believe every lies the government and FBI are telling you.

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #38 - January 10, 2017, 07:00 PM

I have never seen Yeez making good points like this thread. Wow,I'm really impressed.

Cato  ... Cato...Kato.... Kate......dear Cato..  dearest Cato   thank you., you do have point there

and I would love to read constructive criticism...on those youtubes and this youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZolF2BHS10

specially  the words that are related to those four black kids in the above video  from you..

Reply #39 - January 10, 2017, 07:31 PM

BTW Assata Shakur was framed but hey go ahead and believe every lies the government and FBI are telling you.

You want me to believe BLM and not my Government & my FBI ?
    That would be intellectual suicide.
    How many black officers do we have in FBI?
    According to the most recent statistics, 4.37 percent of FBI agents are black and 6.63 percent are Latino. In comparison, white agents make of 16.07 percent of the workforce, with 8.42 percent intelligence analysts.

http://www.ibtimes.com/fbi-minority-diversity-update-black-latino-agents-applications-drop-federal-bureau-2370111

Reply #40 - January 10, 2017, 07:38 PM

See this,
    15000 muslim informants....
    Crazy statistics.
    We’d always known Islam was one of the great world religions, but it wasn’t until we recruited a network of 15,000 informants and infiltrated mosques all over the country that we came to understand just how magnificent and fascinating it truly is,” said FBI director James B. Comey, who noted that agents gained a valuable and eye-opening understanding of Islam—while also learning a lot about themselves and their own faith in the process—after entering the Muslim places of worship to collect as much information as they could on the intriguing personal beliefs of the religion’s followers. “After analyzing the transcripts of thousands of phone calls and intercepting the communications of prominent Muslim-American leaders and academics, we’ve really come to admire their vibrant culture.”

http://www.theonion.com/article/fbi-discontinues-surveillance-muslim-americans-aft-53076
    How magnificent & fascinating islam??
    Really ??
     Cheesy

Reply #41 - January 10, 2017, 08:05 PM

You want me to believe BLM and not my Government & my FBI ?
    That would be intellectual suicide.
    How many black officers do we have in FBI?
    http://www.ibtimes.com/fbi-minority-diversity-update-black-latino-agents-applications-drop-federal-bureau-2370111

Hey dimwit,Shut up. No one is asking for your simplistic opinions and I'm not slightly interested in anything  you say or what you believe in ,so butt off.

Reply #42 - January 10, 2017, 09:42 PM

Hey dimwit,Shut up. No one is asking for your simplistic opinions and I'm not slightly interested in anything  you say or what you believe in ,so butt off.

Black lives matter..
    Woo-hooo
    Dash dash dash ......
    Fuck Fuck Fuck .....
    Woo.hoo

Put me on ignore if you don't like my opinion idiot.

Reply #43 - January 10, 2017, 10:06 PM

Put me on ignore if you don't like my opinion idiot.

With pleasure grin12 .  One less uninteresting moron to worry about on my screen. It's not like I don't like your opinion,I just find your presence irritating.

Reply #44 - January 10, 2017, 10:37 PM

Cato is typical racist idiot.
    He won't understand.
    BLM will bring more pain into black community.
    uneducated & criminal blacks will be used by BLM.
    Lets put this mess in short simple words.

BLM = KKK

Reply #45 - January 11, 2017, 02:00 AM

https://youtu.be/e8AVXbGKW8w

Reply #46 - January 11, 2017, 11:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6NRgAdc6h4

Learn From Past Plan for Future  but Do Not Live in Past

Reply #47 - January 11, 2017, 01:19 PM

No OFFICIAL hierarchy. Gamergate had no OFFICIAL hierarchy but that didn't stop them from being widely attacked. Anonymous has no OFFICIAL hierarchy but that didn't stop a good number of them from getting arrested. Occupy Wall Street had no OFFICIAL hierarchy but that didn't stop them from getting attacked.

Compare the reason for the foundation of the Gamergate movement to the reason to the foundation of the BLM movement? Do you not see the problem here? Moreover, even though Gamergate has its critics as well as its supporters, can it be branded a "terrorist organisation"? No, as that would not make any sense since it is not an organisation to begin with. Ditto for Occupy Wall Street; there is a difference between criticising a political movement for what it does and doesn't stand for and labelling it an organisation. Anonymous hacktivists who have committed crimes are arrested, same goes for BLM activists who are guilty of crimes. That doesn't mean it makes sense to label all activists criminals or terrorists. Many of them haven't done more than attend protests, which is perfectly legal.

It might make sense to call feminism a terrorist movement if they stop having any good things that they have done and only do bad things. Can you name any good things BLM activists have done?

Except that feminists were originally labelled as troublemakers who were disrupting the peace, same applies to civil rights activists. There were militant elements of these movements who did incite violence and commit crimes, and they were used to tar all activists with the same brush. It took these movements decades before they manage to accomplish major changes. When was the BLM movement formed? 2013? Realistically, they would not have influenced any change in such a short space of time.

I don't know how to address it, but I'm no civil rights leader; it would probably take decades, if not longer, and would require first getting rid of corruption in our highest institutions, including our courts and our legislative branch; removing financial incentives for politicians supporting the gun lobby and military-industrial complex, stricter gun regulations in general, loosening of drug laws, demilitarization of the police force, a change in American gun culture, better inner city education programs including trade schools and affordable higher education, ending the school-to-jail pipeline, and a whole lot more. However, I don't trust BLM to do any of that.

If you do, please tell me one positive thing that they have done. I can point to lots of bad things that they have done, but I can't find any positive things. I can't find a single problem that they have improved, a single injustice they have rectified, a single policy they have changed; all I can find are riots they've incited, violent acts they've done, cult-like behavior, and lives they've ruined.

You don't need to be a civil rights activist to have an idea as to how these changes could be brought about. But if critics of BLM have no better alternative to the current situation, how do they expect the movement to dissolve?
     Reply #48 - January 11, 2017, 01:51 PM

When was the BLM movement formed? 2013? Realistically, they would not have influenced any change in such a short space of time.

So  AGD Hu! ?  a GirlWithDoubts?   gal_from_usa?? who is who?  I think I have seen them around...

Gamergate movement?? what the hell is that?  So  many movements in US of A

But if critics of BLM have no better alternative to the current situation, how do they expect the movement to dissolve?

Well you girls should start one   your own movement., 

So what kind of  alternative movement should  one start so that the edgy  police officers don't shoot the black folks when they are law abiding US of a citizens?

And why is  this BLM which  appears to have  started with good intentions of educating  Police Force as well as citizens of your country turned into some sort of  hate others or hate every one  who are NOT black?

Is this because US  OF A social/educational services for young folks broken down because they spend  tons of money on  WARS in middle East? or is it because BLM is leaderless movement  and guns are easy to buy on the streets US of A?I  wonder where is the problem??

And why is that education is so expensive in US of A  for kids??  Sure AMRIKA  has enough money and resources to give kids free education  until they become college graduates ...

And why are you people blaming that   black kids beating a white kid on BLM ??

Damn  world  is full of problems  and No solutions ...

Reply #49 - January 12, 2017, 10:49 AM

Cato is typical racist idiot.
    He won't understand.
    BLM will bring more pain into black community.
    uneducated & criminal blacks will be used by BLM.
    Lets put this mess in short simple words.

BLM = KKK

abidali2018240  you are wrong   UTTERLY WRONG   there......  BLM does not appears to  be an organization  ..  I agree  it needs a leader and direction.  . well

make me understand and make Cato understand dear abidali

Reply #50 - January 12, 2017, 05:52 PM

There are a shit ton of problems with policing in the U.S. and groups affiliated with Black lives matter have talked about practical policy solutions that should be implemented to improve policing.

Right wingers always seem to ignore the policy proposals put forth by activists and stick to sensationalist talking points.

Campaign zero has lots of information linked here on how to fix police brutality.

https://www.joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview

There will always be problematic individuals associated with any movement of  a significant size so its unfair to smear the majority of BLM activists by the actions of a handful.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #51 - January 13, 2017, 05:43 PM

Damn BLACK & WHITE problems  make everything RED everywhere ..

There are a shit ton of problems with policing in the U.S. and groups affiliated with Black lives matter have talked about practical policy solutions that should be implemented to improve policing.

What happened to that other link you had in your post TDR?? it was a PDF file with some 150 pages in it., did you delete it??

Right wingers always seem to ignore the policy proposals put forth by activists and stick to sensationalist talking points.

why go to right wingers? how about these guys ?

****************************************************************************
    http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/18/former-black-lives-matter-leader-says-movement-is-on-the-wrong-side-of-history/

An active community member and a cultural liaison in his hometown of St. Paul, Minnesota, it was only natural for Rashad Turner to take on a leadership position with Black Lives Matter.

So when the opportunity came to organize a local chapter, he took it.

But even Turner will admit that some of the tactics he employed while heading Black Lives Matter St. Paul were controversial. His chapter caused disruption, blocked trains, and almost shut down a marathon. His actions fueled resentment among police, with some accusing him of inciting violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

The originators of the hashtag and call to action, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, expanded their project into a national network of over 30 local chapters between 2014 and 2016.[4] The overall Black Lives Matter movement, however, is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy.

Black Lives Matter has also been criticized. Some black civil rights leaders have criticized the tactics of BLM. Some critics accuse Black Lives Matter of being anti-police, and question the statistics provided by BLM activists regarding the rate at which black people are killed by police. Other criticisms include: BLM's lack of focus on intra-racial violence, allegations of racism and sexism, and criticism of the policy statements laid out by the Movement for Black Lives.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/

How Black poverty and genocide is state violence.

How 2.8 million Black people are locked in cages in this country is state violence.

How Black women bearing the burden of a relentless assault on our children and our families is state violence.

How Black queer and trans folks bear a unique burden from a hetero-patriarchal society that disposes of us like garbage and simultaneously fetishizes us and profits off of us, and that is state violence.

How 500,000 Black people in the US are undocumented immigrants and relegated to the shadows.

How Black girls are used as negotiating chips during times of conflict and war.

How Black folks living with disabilities and different abilities bear the burden of state sponsored Darwinian experiments that attempt to squeeze us into boxes of normality defined by white supremacy, and that is state violence.

****************************************************************************

Campaign zero has lots of information linked here on how to fix police brutality.

https://www.joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview

well  that is clearly not  good enough

There will always be problematic individuals associated with any movement of  a significant size so its unfair to smear the majority of BLM activists by the actions of a handful.

WHO  ARE THOSE PROBLEMATIC INDIVIDUALS??  Don't  the BLM leaders of USA attack those  people either through web or/and press/TV etc??

BLM  leaders  are supposed to be in forefront to negate with such individuals., either BLM doesn't have leadership  or maybe they do not have control on such people or it could be they do not have resources ..

anyway TDR  I would like to read that pdf file  which  i have seen in your post

Reply #52 - January 16, 2017, 11:51 AM

I think started due to those US of (White??) police are edgy against black folks

This is not a new problem. A big part of the problem is a carry-over from Jim Crow. It's extremely complicated but I'll try to break it down as best as I can. There is a self-repeating cycle that started decades ago and has carried on for a very long time with police, the poor black community, and violence. Picking a point in the cycle to start from is hard but let's start at random black kid A's childhood. A is growing up in a house without a father because his dad is in jail. His dad got a 20 year mandatory sentence for crack cocaine. His mom is doing her best, but it's not easy being a single parent and job options are pretty scarce in her neighborhood. Her welfare got cut by some Republican politicians as a political strategy to get more votes from the angry white man demographic. It's not like the dad left enough money for the family to get by before he was thrown in jail, so A is going to bed hungry sometimes. Before long, A is having problems in school. He's acting up, having a hard time with concentrating, and being mean to other kids. At the teacher's recommendation, the school nurse gives him a referral to a less-than-competent psychiatrist who gives him a prescription for Aderall--five more patients like this, and the psychiatrist is going to get a paid vacation to a "medical conference" in Florida from Pfizer (or some other drug manufacturer).

But A doesn't need Adderall, he needs supportive parenting. He needs to deal with his anger about not having his dad around. He needs to have food on the table. He needs to stop feeling like he's the problem in everyone's lives. He needs to not feel like a burden. So he starts selling his Adderall. People start asking him for other kinds of pills. He doesn't have them, but he knows someone who does. He starts falling in with a bad crowd; this causes more stress at home because his mom doesn't want to see him go down the same road as his dad did. So he starts spending less time at home. He gets arrested a few times for some petty things. He gets a girl pregnant. Baby C is born. A tries to clean up his act and be there for his kid, but by this point, he's got several convictions and has spent some time in jail. He doesn't have a lot of job opportunities available to him, just like his mom didn't. So he does his best to provide for his young family, and that means taking odd jobs wherever he can get them. Maybe some petty theft. He gets caught again. Now he's gotten enough convictions to get a "three strikes" conviction: the next time he gets arrested, he's going to be in jail for a minimum of fifty years, no matter what he gets convicted of. He doesn't want to cross the police's radar but he knows with his past convictions and the crime rate in his neighborhood, plus the stop and frisk policy, he's likely to get stopped at any time, frisked, maybe arrested. He's afraid. He's angry. He doesn't want to leave his kid alone like his dad left him. He wants to be there, he wants to be a provider. He knows if he gets arrested,  he'll lose everything. It's not just his freedom, it's his family. It's his kid. But there aren't any job opportunities for a convict. There aren't any jobs in his neighborhood. So he ends up going back to the one way he knows how to get money: crime. He gets spotted and resists arrest. Tries to get away. Tries to escape. Police officer B shoots.

From the police side, police officer B probably isn't a racist guy. He wanted to work in the inner city black community because he wants to help, he figured he's a good guy, maybe he can help some people turn their lives around. But he's still got a job to do. He sees a guy breaking the law. He feels bad about it, but this guy has a criminal history and is resisting arrest. He knows that the laws are unfair but he also knows that his jail is full of black people and he's always in court about drugs, theft, and gang violence. He sometimes wonders deep inside, "If black people aren't more violent, then why are there so many of them in jail?" He feels really bad about even asking that question, even to himself. He hears stories from his buddies on the force, stories about them having knives and guns pulled on them. He knows an officer, a sweet black woman, who got shot. She left behind some kids. So when A tried to get away, when he reached for his weapon, B panicked.  He didn't have a lot of training, he didn't know how to defuse this situation, he just knew he had to act if he didn't want to end up in a body bag. It was him or A.

Baby C is now growing up in a fatherless home. His mom does her best....

So it's not that any one person in that situation was a racist. It's not that any one person was out to get someone else, it's not like they'd started their day thinking "I'm gunna kill someone today." And it's hard to know where in this cycle to put the blame. It's hard to know where to in the cycle to intervene. Whose fault is A's death, anyway? Sure, Officer B pulled the trigger, but it's not like he wanted to. It's not like that's why he joined the police force. It's not like he was a racist. It's not like he was responsible for A's feeling of desperation or hopelessness.

.. You also must realize ,there is also plenty  of black people of your country against this LEADERLESS BLM.,

Obviously. I'm counting on it. If I thought that they were representative of all black people or that they knew what was best for African American communities, I wouldn't even bother.

So my point in this discussion is  to say this

1)..  However, BLM is certainly a major contributor to the most recent wave of this. ..... gal_from_usa

you need to prove that by some statistics and news links  such as these

2). you need to prove that those four black kids were  NOT CRIMINALS and were  part of that BLM movement  and they did that because of that movement..

for that you need to putout  background of those two black girls and two black guys  along with their family structure and how they grew up ..  In other words you have to prove that these kids did that solely because of BLM.. and watch that last tube .. the 5th  tube  carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJNZBcuAGoo

with best wishes
    yeezevee

That wasn't my claim. My claim was that BLM as a political organization is contributing to an environment where some young people can scalp another person and feel good about it while saying "fuck white people", "fuck Trump", and that the white person, since he is white, represents Trump. BLM are contributing to an environment where racism is considered only something that black people can suffer from, not that white people could ever possibly be victims of. Where this obviously racially motivated crime was celebrated by its perpetrators as something they were doing to fight back against white oppression and where even the police were quick to minimize the severity and could not acknowledge that there was a racial component, instead referring to the men and women who committed the crime as "kids", saying that "we all do dumb things when we're young", and only putting the "hate crime" part of it as the kid being handicapped, not that he was white and presumably, according to the attackers, a Trump voter. My claim is not that BLM is the only reason that they would ever consider kidnapping and torturing someone. It's that BLM is the reason why they feel good about themselves while doing so.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #53 - January 16, 2017, 01:43 PM

dear GFU ... dear US OF A girl  ...  dear Musa_girl ...  I will hide all  of  your post  to read again  and again  but these words at the end  ....
    This is not a new problem. A big part of the problem is a carry-over from Jim Crow. It's extremely complicated but I'll try to break it down as best as I can. There is a self-repeating cycle that started decades ago and has carried on for a very long time with police, the poor black community, and violence. Picking a point in the cycle to start from is hard but let's start at random black kid A's childhood. A is growing up in a house without a father because his dad is in jail. His dad got a 20 year mandatory sentence for crack cocaine. His mom is doing her best, but it's not easy being a single parent and job options are pretty scarce in her neighborhood. Her welfare got cut by some Republican politicians as a political strategy to get more votes from the angry white man demographic. It's not like the dad left enough money for the family to get by before he was thrown in jail, so A is going to bed hungry sometimes. Before long, A is having problems in school. He's acting up, having a hard time with concentrating, and being mean to other kids. At the teacher's recommendation, the school nurse gives him a referral to a less-than-competent psychiatrist who gives him a prescription for Aderall--five more patients like this, and the psychiatrist is going to get a paid vacation to a "medical conference" in Florida from Pfizer (or some other drug manufacturer).

But A doesn't need Adderall, he needs supportive parenting. He needs to deal with his anger about not having his dad around. He needs to have food on the table. He needs to stop feeling like he's the problem in everyone's lives. He needs to not feel like a burden. So he starts selling his Adderall. People start asking him for other kinds of pills. He doesn't have them, but he knows someone who does. He starts falling in with a bad crowd; this causes more stress at home because his mom doesn't want to see him go down the same road as his dad did. So he starts spending less time at home. He gets arrested a few times for some petty things. He gets a girl pregnant. Baby C is born. A tries to clean up his act and be there for his kid, but by this point, he's got several convictions and has spent some time in jail. He doesn't have a lot of job opportunities available to him, just like his mom didn't. So he does his best to provide for his young family, and that means taking odd jobs wherever he can get them. Maybe some petty theft. He gets caught again. Now he's gotten enough convictions to get a "three strikes" conviction: the next time he gets arrested, he's going to be in jail for a minimum of fifty years, no matter what he gets convicted of. He doesn't want to cross the police's radar but he knows with his past convictions and the crime rate in his neighborhood, plus the stop and frisk policy, he's likely to get stopped at any time, frisked, maybe arrested. He's afraid. He's angry. He doesn't want to leave his kid alone like his dad left him. He wants to be there, he wants to be a provider. He knows if he gets arrested,  he'll lose everything. It's not just his freedom, it's his family. It's his kid. But there aren't any job opportunities for a convict. There aren't any jobs in his neighborhood. So he ends up going back to the one way he knows how to get money: crime. He gets spotted and resists arrest. Tries to get away. Tries to escape. Police officer B shoots.

From the police side, police officer B probably isn't a racist guy. He wanted to work in the inner city black community because he wants to help, he figured he's a good guy, maybe he can help some people turn their lives around. But he's still got a job to do. He sees a guy breaking the law. He feels bad about it, but this guy has a criminal history and is resisting arrest. He knows that the laws are unfair but he also knows that his jail is full of black people and he's always in court about drugs, theft, and gang violence. He sometimes wonders deep inside, "If black people aren't more violent, then why are there so many of them in jail?" He feels really bad about even asking that question, even to himself. He hears stories from his buddies on the force, stories about them having knives and guns pulled on them. He knows an officer, a sweet black woman, who got shot. She left behind some kids. So when A tried to get away, when he reached for his weapon, B panicked.  He didn't have a lot of training, he didn't know how to defuse this situation, he just knew he had to act if he didn't want to end up in a body bag. It was him or A.

Baby C is now growing up in a fatherless home. His mom does her best....

So it's not that any one person in that situation was a racist. It's not that any one person was out to get someone else, it's not like they'd started their day thinking "I'm gunna kill someone today." And it's hard to know where in this cycle to put the blame. It's hard to know where to in the cycle to intervene. Whose fault is A's death, anyway? Sure, Officer B pulled the trigger, but it's not like he wanted to. It's not like that's why he joined the police force. It's not like he was a racist. It's not like he was responsible for A's feeling of desperation or hopelessness.

Obviously. I'm counting on it. If I thought that they were representative of all black people or that they knew what was best for African American communities, I wouldn't even bother.

That wasn't my claim. My claim was that BLM as a political organization is contributing to an environment where some young people can scalp another person and feel good about it while saying "fuck white people", "fuck Trump", and that the white person, since he is white, represents Trump. BLM are contributing to an environment where racism is considered only something that black people can suffer from, not that white people could ever possibly be victims of. Where this obviously racially motivated crime was celebrated by its perpetrators as something they were doing to fight back against white oppression and where even the police were quick to minimize the severity and could not acknowledge that there was a racial component, instead referring to the men and women who committed the crime as "kids", saying that "we all do dumb things when we're young", and only putting the "hate crime" part of it as the kid being handicapped, not that he was white and presumably, according to the attackers, a Trump voter. My claim is not that BLM is the only reason that they would ever consider kidnapping and torturing someone.
    It's that BLM is the reason why they feel good about themselves while doing so.

you see those words are NOT right.,unless you prove it to me., Again  those  four black kids did that to a white kid because of BLM.,

Black folks  may  feel good  or bit safe themselves  because   BLACK LIVES MATTER SLOGANS  around press, web, social media has potential to educate police force of your country to think themselves  before they act with a gun on a innocent unarmed  black guy  or a  colored  guy.,

Again  Questions to you..

1). Does BLM  has  any organization that has some published agenda??  who are their leaders?  Can you give me a  link of their website., I would like to write into it..

2). Do they say in their published agenda " beat up a white kid   .. or white folks or insult white kid or white folks OR LIVE SEPARATE AND SEGREGATED LIFE FROM WHITE COMMUNITY" to feel themselves better?

3). Do  you think police officers of your country IN SOME STATES unnecessarily harass drivers just because their color  is different or they look different?

I  have more questions to you ...

Reply #54 - January 16, 2017, 03:48 PM

I'm too sick to have this conversation right now (and by that I mean I'm significantly more  idiot2 than usual). I'll try to get back to you on it, but no promises.  Like I said before, forming opinions and standing up for them is still very new to me, so this is even more stressful than something like my videos on the Bible and Quran where I just point out related, lesser-known facts with very little extra opinion added in.

Reply #55 - January 16, 2017, 07:49 PM

I'm too sick to have this conversation right now (and by that I mean I'm significantly more  idiot2 than usual). I'll try to get back to you on it, but no promises.  

ohhhh  my goodness gracious ..did I make you sick with  my questions dear Musa girl??  NOooooooo you are not loopy  and you do have relevant position in opposing certain people or certain problems within that BLM..   please take your time  .,   It is vital for  the   rest of the globe.,   America  is like  South Asia ..Pak/India/Bangladesh with all colors,creeds,faiths  is a melting noisy cookpot ., So your US of  A   will have problems unlike a homogeneous society like China  or Russia  where they can turn off their brains, use that acquired  govt power  without  elections  and use bullet from a barrel of a gun  on those who oppose them.,     America MUST HAVE A DEMOCRACY ...  

Anyways my problem with your posts IN THIS FOLDER is .,  you go all over., in the above post  you went from  a problem of   four juvenile black kids beating/scalping a white kid  to FUCK WHITES..... ....FUCK Bs....... FUCK TRUMP.......etc..etc.,   they are different issues .

And ..,and then below you are running  in to Quran and bible...  So please take your time and let us help ourselves(YOU & ME) and help  readers to understand crust of the problem with that BLM.,.,

and..and ask me "what does FUCK Bs  means".....,   if you don't get  what i meant..
    Like I said before, forming opinions and standing up for them is still very new to me, so this is even more stressful than something like my videos on the Bible and Quran where I just point out related, lesser-known facts with very little extra opinion added in.

what   what..?? you are making videos on bible/quran/other / allahgoddoll faith books??

where is the link??   where is the link?  

I want to watch them...  Common put the link as   your signature under your posts...   Take care and get well soon..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #56 - January 17, 2017, 02:39 AM

No I'm definitely feeling more insane/loopy than usual.... Cheesy I woke up from a nap feeling "oval-ly"...it makes about as much sense as it sounds, I felt like everything was being stretched to be more oval shaped, including my body, and then I started feeling clammy and having an irregular heartbeat which I'm 99% sure was a panic attack brought on by the hallucinations of everything going oval-shaped. I think I'll ask my doctor to increase my anti-psychotic if I don't feel better by Thursday when he comes over.

Jakob and I have been making tons of videos over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/fingerboxes
    I also have a twitter that I almost never use: https://twitter.com/bluefingerbox
    And a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SMukhamadova/

Reply #57 - January 17, 2017, 10:33 AM

No I'm definitely feeling more insane/loopy than usual.... Cheesy  

No  you are NOT MORE INSANE ... you are just usual normal US of A girl.,  And  usual US OF A girls are usually more insane than other girls around the globe  (NOT ALL & NOT ALWAYS) ...
    I woke up from a nap feeling "oval-ly"...it makes about as much sense as it sounds, I felt like everything was being stretched to be more oval shaped, including my body, and then I started feeling clammy and having an irregular heartbeat which I'm 99% sure was a panic attack brought on by the hallucinations of everything going oval-shaped. I think I'll ask my doctor to increase my anti-psychotic if I don't feel better by Thursday when he comes over.

there you go., that appears to be heart of the problem  along with those  high goals and aims in life ..

..........let us do better to everything and every one.. let  us uplift whole society .. etc..etc...  and and "I HAVE TO BE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING ".... and I am the best  attitude....

such thinking and attitude towards life does  create such physiological, physical and psychological problems dear US of A girl.   You got to learn to de-clutter the brain........

simple  thinking .. simple rule(NOT RULES but rule) to guide your actions  irrespective of whatever you do.. I am sure you know what that rule is...

Jakob and I have been making tons of videos over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/fingerboxes
    I also have a twitter that I almost never use: https://twitter.com/bluefingerbox
    And a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SMukhamadova/

..good...good...  My good wishes to Jakob and say hello to him..

that is a good  one from your page., i have to agree with that " Sincere octopus"

but but   you should tell that "octopus" .,   that can only be done  if  "octopus"  does NOT FOLLOW all the rules of her/his faith book.,and do not listen to  all the baboons   that preach  "octopus"  faith..

any way  first thing is first., get that "irregular heartbeat"  or those Heart Palpitations  out of your way and out of your life .. do you drink too much coffee .. tea.. smoking or drinking??

And what anti-psychotic   medication  did your  doctor prescribe?   i tell you THEY ARE KILLING AMERICANS   with those prescriptions..  And now they are also doing in other countries ..because fools  from other nations follow  STUPIDITY of  Americans.. Not the good stuff from US of A

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #58 - January 17, 2017, 12:38 PM

And what anti-psychotic   medication  did your  doctor prescribe?   i tell you THEY ARE KILLING AMERICANS   with those prescriptions..  And now they are also doing in other countries ..because fools  from other nations follow  STUPIDITY of  Americans.. Not the good stuff from US of A

Yeezevee.
    They are helping people live their lives without suffering.
    Easing suffering through these drugs.
    Anti depressants, mood stabilizers & anti psychotic and so on..
    American life is tough & hard.
    Lot of people need help here.
     Reply #59 - January 17, 2017, 12:51 PM

No  you are NOT MORE INSANE ... you are just usual normal US of A girl.,  And  usual US OF A girls are usually more insane than other girls around the globe  (NOT ALL & NOT ALWAYS)

No no no Mr yeezevee.
    American girls are hot and sane.
    Tough girls.
    Don't mess with them.
    Just party with them.

Any ways, Mr yeezevee do you want to party with American gurls Huh?

You could travel the world
    But nothing comes close
    To the golden coast
    Once you party with us
    You'll be falling in love
    Ooh oh ooh oh oh ooh

California gurls
    We're unforgettable
    Daisy dukes
    Bikinis on top
    Sun-kissed skin
    So hot
    We'll melt your Popsicle
    Ooh oh ooh
    Ooh oh ooh

California gurls
    We're undeniable
    Fine, fresh, fierce
    We got it unlocked
    West coast represent
    Now put your hands up
    Ooh oh ooh
    Ooh oh ooh

Sex on the beach
    We don't mind sand in our stilettos
    We freak
    In my jeep
    Snoop doggy-dog on the stereo oh oh

California gurls
    We're undeniable
    Fine, fresh, fierce
    We got it on lock
    West coast represent (west coast, west coast)
    Now put your hands up
    Ooh oh ooh
    Ooh oh ooh

California gurls man
    (California)
    (California gurls)

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Ttx6u72fsf2meibb2jfix7h2jyu?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »