Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ISIS Burns 2 Turkish Soliders To Death

(Read 1922 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ISIS Burns 2 Turkish Soliders To Death
     OP - December 24, 2016, 03:31 AM

ISIS keeps following Allah by burning people to death.
    Warning: Extremely Graphic Content
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sickening-islamic-state-video-shows-9504168
    http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2016/12/23/alalam_636180820404632023_25f_4x3.jpg

Allah also loves burning people alive.
    Parah: 17 Surah: 22 Ayat: 20
    يُصْهَرُ بِه مَا فِيْ بُطُوْنِهِمْ وَالْجُلُوْدُ

گل کر نکل جاتا ہے اس سے جو کچھ ان کے پیٹ میں ہے اور کھال بھی

whereby everything in their bellies, as well as the Skins, will be melted.
     Parah: 17 Surah: 22 Ayat: 22
    كُلَّمَا اَرَادُوْا اَنْ يَّخْرُجُوْا مِنْهَا مِنْ غَمٍّ اُعِيْدُوْا فِيْهَا وَذُوْقُوْا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيْقِ

جب چاہیں کہ نکل پڑیں دوزخ سے گھٹنے کے مارے پھر ڈال دیے جائیں اس کے اندر اور چکھتے رہوجلنے کا عذاب

Whenever, in their anguish, they will intend to come out of it (the fire), they will be turned back to it, and (it will be said to them,) :Taste the punishment of Burning .
     Parah: 5 Surah: 4 Ayat: 56
    اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا بِاٰيٰتِنَا سَوْفَ نُصْلِيْهِمْ نَارًا كُلَّمَا نَضِجَتْ جُلُوْدُھُمْ بَدَّلْنٰھُمْ جُلُوْدًا غَيْرَھَا لِيَذُوْقُوا الْعَذَابَ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَزِيْزًا حَكِيْمًا

بے شک جو منکر ہوئے ہماری آیتوں سے ان کو ہم ڈالیں گے آگ میں٦  جس وقت جل جائے گی کھال ان کی تو ہم بدل دیویں گے ان کو اور کھال تاکہ چکھتے رہیں عذاب بے شک اللہ ہے زبردست حکمت والا٨

Those who have disbelieved in Our verses, We shall certainly make them enter a fire. Whenever their Skins are Burnt out, We shall give them other Skins in their place, so that they may taste the punishment. Surely, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
     Parah: 17 Surah: 21 Ayat: 68
    قَالُوْا حَرِّقُوْهُ وَانْصُرُوْا اٰلِهَتَكُمْ اِنْ كُنْتُمْ فٰعِلِيْنَ

بولے اس کو جلاؤ اور مدد کرو اپنے معبودوں کی اگر کچھ کرتے ہو٦

They said, :(O people) Burn him and help your gods, if you are to take action.
     Parah: 30 Surah: 85 Ayat: 10
    اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ فَتَنُوا الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ وَالْمُؤْمِنٰتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَتُوْبُوْا فَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ الْحَرِيْقِ

تحقیق جو دین سے بچلائے ایمان والے مردوں کو اور عورتوں کو پھر توبہ نہ کی تو ان کے لیے عذاب ہے دوزخ کا اور ان کے لیے عذاب ہے آگ لگے کا٨

Surely, those who persecuted the believing men and the believing women, then did not repent, __for them there is the torment of Jahannam (Hell), and for them there is the torment of Burning.
     Parah: 29 Surah: 74 Ayat: 28
    لَا تُبْقِيْ وَلَا تَذَرُ

نہ باقی رکھے اور نہ چھوڑے ١

It neither spares (anything inside it from Burning) nor leaves (any disbeliever outside).
     Parah: 29 Surah: 69 Ayat: 31
    ثُمَّ الْجَحِيْمَ صَلُّوْهُ

پھر آگ کے ڈھیر میں اس کو ڈالو

and then, let him Burn in the blazing fire.
     Parah: 27 Surah: 56 Ayat: 94
    وَّتَصْلِيَةُ جَحِيْمٍ

اور ڈالنا آگ میں

and Burning in the Hell.
     Parah: 23 Surah: 38 Ayat: 59
    ھٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُّقْتَحِمٌ مَّعَكُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ اِنَّهُمْ صَالُوا النَّارِ

یہ ایک فوج ہے دھنستی آ رہی ہے تمہارے ساتھ جگہ نہ ملیو ان کو یہ ہیں گھسنے والے آگ میں

(When the leaders of the infidels will see their followers entering the Hell after them, they will say to each other,) :This is a multitude rushing into (the Hell) with you - they are not welcome - they are to Burn in the Fire.

www.searchquran.com

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #1 - December 24, 2016, 03:37 AM

These ISIS fellows are super assholes and psychos.
    Fuck ISIS.
    Turkey Russia and USA should bomb the shit of this group.
    How can they even think that world would accept them.

This is Nazism with God.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #2 - December 25, 2016, 10:38 AM

These ISIS fellows are super assholes and psychos.
    Fuck ISIS.

Turkey Russia and USA should bomb the shit of this group.

abidali2018240   your understanding of politics behind killings either by religious rogues or by governments  in power THAT USE FAITHS/ RELIGIONS/RELIGIOUS ROGUES  is minimal..

"YOU CAN NOT  USE BOMBS  AND FIGHTER PLANES TO FIGHT AGAINST  RELIGIOUS OR POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES "   ... you have to use paper/pen, open debates and discussions  with freedom of expression  that is fully protected ..

And here is the news  for you  on your  " ISIS BRUTAL ROGUES Burns 2 Turkish Soldiers.. To Death"

Turkey-backed fighters kill 68 Daesh ultras near Al-Bab

Russian Ambassador Killed in Turkey by Gunman Invoking Syrian problems

Turkish troops killed in clashes with ISIL in Syria

Monitoring Group Accuses Turkish Border Guards of Killing 163 Syrian Refugees

TURKEY’S AIRSTRIKES KILL NEARLY 70 MILITANTS IN NORTHERN SYRIA

that last newslink is 15 minutes old ...   Now other side says

So there you go..   It is all faiths/faith heads  and politics .,  and add terror and baboons that preach violence through stupid faiths to that., the results you see from that is such news...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - January 10, 2017, 01:30 PM

This is horrible, and when this happened, the government didn't want to publish this and made sure that the media didn't publish it, probably because they wouldn't want to look like they failed to protect them.
    They also slowed down the internet for almost a week back then, probably so that the video couldn't be played easily.
    They censor what they don't like, this is their reaction. They could learn a lot of Jordan's reaction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtc3I67Xgls
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »