Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Existence of God

(Read 2173 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Existence of God
     OP - December 08, 2016, 08:02 PM

I never considered any religion. I eventually realised that my real problem was the existence of God which I quickly addressed and read all the old and new arguments for and against the existence. I was reading the new stuff like Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris. I found that the arguments for God's non existence were future more logical and could also point out the incoherence of the opposite argument. My journey was a very long and difficult one, but I'm thankful I went through it. It was the only way I could be made confident of my atheism.
  • Existence of God
     Reply #1 - December 08, 2016, 08:17 PM

I never considered any religion. I eventually realised that my real problem was the existence of God which I quickly addressed and read all the old and new arguments for and against the existence. I was reading the new stuff like Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris. I found that the arguments for God's non existence were future more logical and could also point out the incoherence of the opposite argument. My journey was a very long and difficult one, but I'm thankful I went through it. It was the only way I could be made confident of my atheism.

hello  Sajeeb., welcome to  the den .,

you are indeed correct in saying "existence of this god of any faith from any  so called religions and religious book is a problem.,"   Once you realize that  this god is nothing but human creation and was/is  an answer for complex  problems  that they face during their lifetime,    whole new world opens up to you and your thinking and ways  to solve problems  that you face will change ..  but but you must realize,  you will be a lonely guy  among sea of  faiths and faith heads for some time..  Planet   earth  Population Clock   reads 7.5 Billion People   and your types are miniscule  in that billions and  billions of faith heads  Cheesy Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Existence of God
     Reply #2 - February 10, 2017, 02:52 PM

thnkyu
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »