Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ahmadi Muslims arrested, literature seized, printing press sealed

(Read 1632 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ahmadi Muslims arrested, literature seized, printing press sealed
     OP - December 06, 2016, 10:54 PM

Ahmadi Muslims   arrested,  literature seized, printing press sealed   says news from Land of pure.

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) Faisalabad on Monday arrested two people for allegedly publishing banned literature linked to the Ahmedi community.

The banned publications, Tehreek-i-Jadeed and Al-Fazal, were seized and the printing press was sealed. "Yes, a case has been registered in police station CTD Faisalabad and two accused have been arrested from Chenab Nagar," confirmed the spokesperson for CTD Punjab.

The spokesperson added that the two publications were confiscated and the printing press was sealed.

In a notification dated December 9 2014, the government of Punjab had banned the publication and referred to it as “seditious and treasonable”.

“In exercise of powers conferred under Section 99-A of CrPC, the Government of Punjab is pleased to ban and declare every copy/version of said book to be forfeited, wherever found in the open market, stocks and shops with immediate effect,” added the statement.

However, in a press release by the public affairs division of Anjum-i-Ahmadiyya Pakistan, the community claimed that that after a petition was filed in the Lahore High Court, the presiding judge had ordered no further action against the publication till the next hearing.

The order by the judge was issued on June 2, 2015.

Pakistan's Ahmedi community
    Ahmedis were declared non-Muslims by the Pakistani government in 1974.

They have been arrested in Pakistan for reading the Holy Quran, holding religious celebrations and having Quranic verses on rings or wedding cards. Four years ago, 86 Ahmadis were killed in two simultaneous attacks in Lahore.

Eleven members of the community were murdered for their faith in 2014 and authorities failed to apprehend any of the killers, highlighting growing intolerance toward the community.

That is how Islam power centers work.,  Rogues of Islam from one sect declare other sects of Islam as non-Muslims and persecute them.. Stories are same in every country .

The funny thing is in recent times  Ahmedi  sect Muslims , ismaili sect  are  the most peaceful  Muslim folks of the globe., In land of pure   there is not even a  single incident so far that any Ahmedi  Muslim guy  was/is involved in any violence/terror  ever..

But they get arrested, get killed for blasphemy just because they project themselves as Muslims..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - December 07, 2016, 02:10 AM

Four years ago, 86 Ahmadis were killed in two simultaneous attacks in Lahore.

I always feel sad whenever I read news like this. 86 people can just... get murdered because other people don't like them.

I hope those UN ambassadors who got bribed to overlook Saudi human rights violations (hello wahabii islam) can take a good, long hard look at the effect of this radicalism when it goes out of hand.
     Reply #2 - December 07, 2016, 02:13 AM

Helaine this world is so crazy place to live.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #3 - December 07, 2016, 08:11 AM

Helaine this world is so crazy place to live.

No..No.,the world is not a crazy place to live  but the life .. all life forms makes  the  world around us appears to be crazy.,   well biological Life  is indeed crazy but  if we understand where we came from and where we will go and what one should do when we are alive., then life appears to be simple dear abidali...

well let me watch this ..... read some news and read Quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1019221/middle-east
    http://www.arabnews.com/node/1020376/columns

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - December 08, 2016, 12:53 AM

YouTube blocks born to hate jews.

YouTube censors video of pro-Jewish Muslim as ‘hate speech’ https://t.co/c5NOUENnYe https://t.co/uXr1gGdiWc

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »