Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Leaving white nationalism behind: the story of Derek Black

(Read 2684 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Leaving white nationalism behind: the story of Derek Black
     OP - December 02, 2016, 09:20 PM

This is an interesting article about the son of the founder of Stormfront distancing himself from his far right background.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-white-flight-of-derek-black/2016/10/15/ed5f906a-8f3b-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html
    Every day since then, Derek had been working to put distance between himself and his past. He was still living across the country after finishing his master’s degree, and he was starting to learn Arabic to be able to study the history of early Islam.

I wonder if he's ever come across CEMB. I think he might find something in common with ex-muslims.
     Reply #1 - December 02, 2016, 09:34 PM

Derek Black - Why I left white nationalism
    I could easily have spent the night of Nov. 8 elated, surrounded by friends and family, thinking: “We did it. We rejected a multicultural and globalist society. We defied the elites, rejected political correctness, and made a statement millions of Americans have wanted to shout for decades.”

I’d be planning with other white nationalists what comes next, and assessing just how much influence our ideology would have on this administration. That’s who I was a few years ago.

Things look very different for me now. I am far away from the community that I grew up in, and that I once hoped could lead our country to a moment like this.

I was born into a prominent white nationalist family — David Duke is my godfather, and my dad started Stormfront, the first major white nationalist website — and I was once considered the bright future of the movement.

Reply #2 - December 03, 2016, 02:00 AM

I read that article, what an admirable young man.
     Reply #3 - December 03, 2016, 02:45 AM

This is an interesting article about the son of the founder of Stormfront distancing himself from his far right background.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-white-flight-of-derek-black/2016/10/15/ed5f906a-8f3b-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html I wonder if he's ever come across CEMB. I think he might find something in common with ex-muslims.

well  send the guy a link dear zeca .,  And  he & every one on this earth should know  that not  only "white nationalism" .,people of the planet must leave  white, black, blue red green brown yellow nationalism.  In recent times for the past  200 years or so  these  words like  nationalism and patriotism skewed with religious gibberish have become last resort to scoundrels to gain political power., they are outdated  concepts 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - December 03, 2016, 09:54 PM

You mean globalism and no borders, so that this world becomes more messy.
    It will not be a good idea.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #5 - December 03, 2016, 11:25 PM

Racist turns into a human being. Big whoopdee doo.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #6 - December 03, 2016, 11:26 PM

And everyone feels obliged to sell and promote his story about it. What a fucking joke.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - December 04, 2016, 12:37 AM

Racist turns into a human being. Big whoopdee doo.

True, it shouldn't be a story in the first place but what did make me admire him was that his father and godfather are two of the most notorious White supremacists in America (Don Black and David Duke). It was nice to see him walk away from their decades of indoctrination. I think that the media is taking advantage of this because it damages Black and Duke's cause.
     Reply #8 - December 04, 2016, 01:49 AM

What damages Black and Duke's cause is the harm its causing to America.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #9 - December 05, 2016, 02:56 AM

And everyone feels obliged to sell and promote his story about it. What a fucking joke.

It's a good story because he escaped his indoctrination and carved his own path Wink
     Reply #10 - December 05, 2016, 11:30 AM

Tommy Robinson's uncle on quitting the EDL

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/observations/2016/12/we-ve-got-things-common-why-one-edls-original-members-quit
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »