Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Very delicious

(Read 14739 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Very delicious
     Reply #30 - December 16, 2016, 07:07 PM

Mr akay.
    You should learn about quantum physics.
    Learn about abiogenesis.
    Learn about evolution.

Universe came into being from nothing.
    There was never a creator of universe.

So this chair needs carpenter Bullshit doesn't works when it comes origin of life and universe.

And even if we accept the existence of God then we must say that god is very asshole as said previously by three.

Just see the human suffering.
    And talk sense.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #31 - December 17, 2016, 01:36 AM

Peace be upon you

In the beginning
    Anything in this world
    Each cause, the reason behind it. it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
    Such as
    - The chair is made by carpenter
    The chair is not set up its own
    - The wedding dress
    did not Consists not alone
    There Sewing
    And so on
    The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
    Adam did not created him self
    he was not have father-mother
    Where did he came?
    It is here
    Make sure that
    God Almighty Creator of all things

so

God
    Right
    The Merciful
    Has no father or mother or Wife
    No partner with him in power
    One
    Owner of the heavens and the earth
    Glorify him all creatures
    God
    That does not drink
    That does not sleep
    That does not eat
    God says in the Quran

(255) Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

God instructs the people in this world
    Physical evidence to indicate the presence

God says in the Quran
    60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water) . Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."

see here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

allah guided you

Question for an atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-62oEgFAM

الإسلام ونظرية التطور - عبدالرحيم جرين Islam vs Evolution -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7HBCPVW7s

\\\
    about that

In the Arabian Peninsula
    This situation is normal
    At that time
    Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
    Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
      But the marriage did not complete
    Therefore
    Kfar
     Quraish
    Did not speak about it
    Against
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

You mean
    Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

prophet speeches before puberty
    And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
     Composed after puberty
    allah guide you to the right

شاب يسأل ويلمح على زواج عائشة من النبي محمد وهي صغيرة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sqJdIwpiLE

I do not watch videos because they invariably bore me. People speak too slowly for me and I get frustrated watching when I could be reading. I have no attention span at all for videos that are not intensely interesting- and arguments for child rape are not interesting at all and usually cause me to throw things at screens. If you want to argue a point, do so. I am not interested in debating YouTube.

You yourself said in a previous post that children attain puberty early in "the tropics". Puberty is NOT an indication of maturity. Having your period at nine does not make your body ready for birthing a child, nor does it mean your mind is capable of handling a sexual relationship.

So are you then abandoning your argument that sex with children is okay if they have reached puberty, or are you now arguing that puberty is an indication of maturity and thus in support of child rape? Your position is not clear at all.

Sex with children is despicable. If you are arguing for sex with children, developed or undeveloped, then you have some serious soul searching to do. Decide what kind of person you want to be. The kind that advocates for the sexual assault (rape) of children, or the kind who stands against it?

Also you did not even address the issue of consent, which is within the context of maturity. Do you consider a child of nine to be capable of consent, or does that child need to be menstruating to be of an age of consent?

Can you see how, even with a father's permission and the child menstruating, that a child of nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, is not yet capable of consent?  Would not a father who gives a child of nine or any age to anyone for sexual relations be a disgusting sort of person, and a definite failure as a father?

Don't quote Quran at me and don't post up videos. Be your own argument. Use your own brain. Did not your god give you free will that you might use it rather than parroting media figures? What do you think?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #32 - December 18, 2016, 09:14 PM

Peace be upon you

In the beginning
    Anything in this world
    Each cause, the reason behind it. it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
    Such as
    - The chair is made by carpenter
    The chair is not set up its own
    - The wedding dress
    did not Consists not alone
    There Sewing
    And so on
    The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
    Adam did not created him self
    he was not have father-mother
    Where did he came?
    It is here
    Make sure that
    God Almighty Creator of all things

so

God
    Right
    The Merciful
    Has no father or mother or Wife
    No partner with him in power
    One
    Owner of the heavens and the earth
    Glorify him all creatures
    God
    That does not drink
    That does not sleep
    That does not eat
    God says in the Quran

(255) Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

God instructs the people in this world
    Physical evidence to indicate the presence

God says in the Quran
    60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water) . Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."

see here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

allah guided you

Question for an atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-62oEgFAM

الإسلام ونظرية التطور - عبدالرحيم جرين Islam vs Evolution -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7HBCPVW7s

\\\
    about that

In the Arabian Peninsula
    This situation is normal
    At that time
    Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
    Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
      But the marriage did not complete
    Therefore
    Kfar
     Quraish
    Did not speak about it
    Against
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

You mean
    Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

prophet speeches before puberty
    And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
     Composed after puberty
    allah guide you to the right

شاب يسأل ويلمح على زواج عائشة من النبي محمد وهي صغيرة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sqJdIwpiLE

akay Learn to Read Quran in its original form... and stop  reading it  it where it says..

.......... "Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam for your religion.".........

Anything beyond that verse is  NOT Quran .. scandalous scoundrels of islam added junk in to Quran for the sake loot and booty ... Start learning to read Quran  and stop  listening to the sounds of Quran from fools..

To read Quran and to educate fools  go and read this folder http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=16106.0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Very delicious
     Reply #33 - December 21, 2016, 10:48 PM

120. And all that We relate to you (O Muhammad ) of the news of the Messengers is in order that We may make strong and firm your heart thereby. And in this (chapter of the Qur'an) has come to you the truth, as well as an admonition and a reminder for the believers.

121. And say to those who do not believe: "Act according to your ability and way, We are acting (in our way).

122. And you wait ! We (too) are waiting."

123. And to Allah belongs the Ghaib (unseen) of the heavens and the earth, and to Him return all affairs (for decision). So worship Him (O Muhammad ) and put your trust in Him. And your Lord is not unaware of what you (people) do."

Allah has all the perfect and most beautiful attributes and He is free from all defects and imperfections. He is Self-Sufficient and Free of all wants, while His creatures depend on Him and are in constant need of Him. Allah, Glorified be He, says:

"If you disbelieve, you and all those on earth, then verily! Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), Owner of all Praise." (Ibrahim: Cool

He is the Owner of Majesty and Glory. Everything shows utter humility to Him and submits to Him willingly or unwillingly. The believer submits to Him willingly through faith in his heart and actions, while the disbeliever submits to Him unwillingly, in utter subservience and subjugation. Allah, Might and Majesty be to Him, says:

". . . to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned." (Al-Imran: 83)

All creatures submit completely to Allah, and all that is on the earth and in the heavens, including birds, pray to Allah and worship Him in their own ways. Allah, Might and Majesty be to Him, says:

"See you not (O Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)) that Allah, He it is Whom glorify whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, and the birds with wings out-spread (in their flight). Of each one He (Allah) knows indeed his Salat (prayer) and his glorification, [or everyone knows his Salat (prayer) and his glorification] . . . " (An-Nur: 41)

Every day, the angels enter Al-Baitul-Ma’mur (the Oft-Frequented House in the seventh heaven parallel to the Ka’bah at Makkah) to pray in it. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, in the hadith of Israa’ (Prophet Muhammad’s Ascension to the heavens), Then Al-Baitul-Ma’mur was shown to me, so I asked Jibril (Angel Gabriel) about it and he replied, This is Al-Baitul-Ma’mur, where seventy thousand angels perform prayers every day. After they come out of it, they never return” (Agreed upon).

All creatures prostrate to Allah in utter humility and submissiveness. Allah, Might and Majesty be to Him, says:

"See you not that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and Ad-Dawâb (moving living creatures, beasts, etc.), and many of mankind . . .?" (Al-Hajj: 18)

Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy upon his soul, said, The way other creatures prostrate [to Allah] need not be the same as that of man.”

Animals and angels prostrate out of fear of Allah. Allah, Exalted be He, says:

"And to Allah prostate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud (i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility). They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded." (An-Nahl: 49-50)

Every day, the sun goes down under the Throne and prostrates to Allah. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said to Abu-Dharr When the sun set one day, Do you know where the sun goes?” I (Abu Dharr) said, Allah and His Messenger know best”.  He said, It goes and prostrates under [Allah’s] Throne” (Agreed upon). Ibn al-Arabi, may Allah have mercy upon his soul, said, Nothing prevents the Power of Allah from enabling everything, including animals and inanimate objects, to prostrate to Him.” In fact, all that exists in the universe prostrates to Allah. Allah, Glorified be He, says:

"Have they not observed things that Allah has created, (how) their shadows incline to the right and to the left, making prostration unto Allah, and they are lowly?" (An-Nahl: 48)

In addition to their prayers and prostration to Allah

The stories of the Prophets have universal appeal, as they were chosen by God, as examples for humankind.

However, in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, the lives of the prophets were gravely distorted. Lies were told about them to such an extent that they were no longer examples of righteousness but examples of corruption!

For example, Prophet Lot is portrayed as having become drunk with his daughters and committing incest with them!

Prophet David is portrayed as lusting after a man’s wife, committing adultery with her and sending her husband off to the front lines of the battle to be killed!

As for Prophet Solomon, he is portrayed as worshipping idols in his old age!!!

Of course stories about Jesus, being God or the son of God, were woven into accounts called “gospels” and attributed to Jesus’ disciples. Consequently, the Qur’an cleared up these lies and elevated the prophets back to their proper status.

Thus, the Qur’an relayed the basic message of all prophets, in the most simple and clear terms: Worship God alone and do not worship false gods.

It should also be noted that the Qur’an only mentions the key points of the lives of the prophets, wherein there are moral lessons to be learned. So their stories in the holy Qur’an focus on the spiritual message and do not get bogged down with unnecessary details.

I advise you to compare, for example, the story of Joseph in both, the Qur’an and the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhVD5HLZMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pib5itVAA98

------

in Islam, Judaism and Christianity
    One in everything

1. They ask you (O Muhammad ) about the spoils of war. Say: "The spoils are for Allah and the Messenger." So fear Allah and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), if you are believers.

also

Jeremiah 49:32 |
    And their camels shall be a booty, and the multitude of their cattle a spoil: and I will scatter into all winds them that are in the utmost corners; and I will bring their calamity from all sides thereof, saith the LORD.

Zephaniah 1:13 |
    Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

Numbers 31:32 |
    And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
  • Very delicious
     Reply #34 - December 22, 2016, 01:11 AM

Why do you claim Christian text lies about some of the prophets? Did not your own prophet lust after a man's wife and marry her by force before her husband's body was even cold?

Why do you hold any other prophet to better behaviour when your own favorite prophet was no better?

• Very delicious
     Reply #35 - December 25, 2016, 07:51 PM

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
    One Message
    The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
    Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father

According to the Bible, God said to Moses, on whom be peace:

“I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.” (The Holy Bible, New International Version, Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18).

The prophet described in the above verse must have the following three characteristics:

1. He will be like Moses.
    2. He will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.
    3. God will put His words in the mouth of that prophet and he will declare what God commanded him.

Let us see which prophet God was speaking of.
    1. The prophet like Moses

Some people feel that this prophecy refers to the prophet Jesus, on whom be peace. But, although Jesus* was truly a prophet of God, he is not the prophet spoken of here. He was born miraculously, and, finally, God raised him up miraculously. On the other hand, Muhammad* is more like Moses*; both were born in a natural way and both died natural deaths.
    2. From among the Ishmaelites

Abraham* had two sons, Ishmael* and Isaac* (Genesis, chapter 21). Ishmael* became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was to come not from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, the Ishmaelites. Muhammad*, a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed that prophet. [Click here to find out about Islam's belief in Abraham.]
    3. God will put His words in his mouth

“Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Mohammed’s devising. Both were given by the angel, and Mohammed’s task was only to repeat what he heard.”(World Religions from Ancient History to the Present, by Geoffrey Parrinder, p. 472)

God sent the angel Gabriel* to teach Muhammad* the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur’an, word for word exactly as they came from God. [Read more: Angels in Islam]

Prophet Muhammad,Peace be upon him
    did not marry  Any woman
    by force and coercion

Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: “I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him” (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).

Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TI5CHQuac
  • Very delicious
     Reply #36 - December 25, 2016, 09:04 PM

did not marry  Any woman
    by force and coercion

Muhammad had sex slaves by force.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #37 - December 25, 2016, 11:04 PM

did not marry  Any woman

by force and coercion

Actually   that may be true. w.r.t  "Muhammad of Quran ". ..because   THERE IS NO PROPHET OF ISLAM  WITH A NAME "MUHAMMAD" IN QUARN..

but Muhammad of Hadith is different

Hadith  Muhammad wives/concubines/slave girls etc..

Wives

1. Khadija/Khadijah bint Khuwailid/Khywaylid
    2. Sauda/Sawda bint Zam’a
    3. 'Aisha/Aesha/’A’ishah - married at 6, consummated at 9
    4. Omm/’Umm Salama/Salamah
    5. Hafsa/Hafsah
    6. Zaynab/Zainab of Jahsh- daughter in law
    7. Juwairiya/Jowayriya bint Harith- captured from the raid on Bani Mustaliq
    8. Safiya/Safiyya bint Huyai/Huyayy bint Akhtab- captured from the raid on Bani Nadir
    9. Maymuna/Maimuna of Hareth
    10. Fatima/Fatema/Fatimah-Ibn-i-Majah vol.1 no.465 p.255 and Sunan Nasa’i vol.1 no.228 p.224; vol.1 no.417 p.307
    11. Hend/Hind (widow)
    12. Asma of Saba (Sana bint Asma')
    13. Zaynab of Khozayma
    14. Habla
    15. Divorced Asma of Noman / bint al-Nu’man

Slaves/ Concubines

16. Mary the Copt/Christian- female slaves gifted by the ruler of Alexandria, not married but bear him a child name Ibrahim
    17. Rayhana/Raihana/Rayhanah bint Zayd/Zaid

Undetermined Relationship

18. Divorced Omm Sharik
    19. Maymuna/Maimuna- another slave girl
    20. Zaynab/Zainab the third?
    21. Khawla / Khawlah- al-Tabari vol.9 p.139
    22. Divorced Mulaykah bint Dawud
    23. Divorced al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr
    24. Divorced al-‘Aliyyah
    25. Divorced ‘Amrah bint Yazid
    26. Divorced an Unnamed Woman
    27. Qutaylah bint Qays (died right away)
    28. Sana bint Sufyan
    29. Sharaf bint Khalifah

But I don't   believe in any hadith.,  so i  do not beleive alleged Muhammad had some   8 or 12 wives ., that is cockandbull stories .,  Crimnals of early Islam did all sorts criminal activities using the name "Muhammad" and Quran hardly mentioned   name "Muhammad"   Indeed Muhammad of Quran.. Especially Meccan Quran is an enigma.,  The writers of Quran gives more importance to the  prophets of  earlier Abrahamic faiths than  to Prophet of Islam .,  In fact I say there was no prophet of Islam   but there were preachers , warlords and war mongers in early Islam . And the first preacher of Islam must have been a good guy.

• Very delicious
     Reply #38 - December 26, 2016, 02:05 AM

Saffiya bint Huyayy? Maria, who bore him a son? Rayhana? That one slave of Zaynab?

These women had choices? Maria was a present, for crying out loud! This is shameful!

• Very delicious
     Reply #39 - December 26, 2016, 03:39 PM

Lists

The following lists of women in Muhammad’s life are based on the Islamic sources. Because there were so many women, some of whom had only a very brief association with him, it is possible that this number still falls short of the real total.
    Wives and Concubines

1    Khadijah bint Khuwaylid    Married    July 595.    She was a wealthy merchant from Mecca who employed the 24-year-old Muhammad and then proposed marriage. She was the mother of six of his children and a key character in the earliest development of Islam. She was Muhammad's only wife as long as she lived. She died in April 620.    

Ibn Ishaq[4]
        Ibn Hisham[5]
        Al-Tabari[6]
        Ibn Sa'd[7]

2    Sawda bint Zam'a    Married, though with limited rights.    May 620.    She was a tanner who had been an early convert to Islam. Muhammad married her at a time when he was unpopular and bankrupt. He considered divorcing her when, as the oldest and plainest of his wives (described as "fat and very slow"), she no longer attracted him, but she persuaded him to keep her in the house in exchange for never sleeping with her again (she gave up her turn to Aisha).    

Bukhari[8]
        Ibn Ishaq[9]
        Ibn Hisham[10]
        Al-Tabari[11]
        Ibn Sa'd[12]

3    Aisha bint Abi Bakr    Married    Contracted May 620 but first consummated in April or May 623.    She was the daughter of Muhammad's best friend and head evangelist Abu Bakr. Muhammad selected the six-year-old Aisha in preference to her teenaged sister, and she remained his favourite wife. She contributed a major body of information to Islamic law and history. The paedophilic aspect of this relationship has institutionalised such marriages within Islam.    

Ibn Ishaq[13]
        Ibn Hisham[14]
        Al-Tabari[15]
        Ibn Sa'd[16]

4    Hafsa bint Umar    Married    January or February 625.    She was the daughter of Muhammad's wealthy friend Umar. Hafsa was the custodian of the autograph-text of the Qur'an, which was actually somewhat different from the standard Qur'an of today.    

Ibn Ishaq[17]
        Ibn Hisham[18]
        Al-Tabari[19]
        Ibn Sa'd[20]

5    Zaynab bint Khuzayma    Married    February or March 625.    She was a middle-class widow known as "Mother of the Poor" because of her commitment to charity work. She died in October 625.    

Ibn Hisham[21]
        Al-Tabari[22]
        Ibn Sa'd[23]

6    Hind (Umm Salama) bint Abi Umayya    Married    April 626.    An attractive widow with four young children, Hind had been rejected by her aristocratic family in Mecca because they were so hostile to Islam. Her tact and practical wisdom sometimes mitigated Muhammad's cruelties. She was a notable teacher of Islamic law and a partisan of Ali.    

Ibn Ishaq[24]
        Ibn Hisham[25]
        Al-Tabari[26]
        Ibn Sa'd[27]

7    Zaynab bint Jahsh    Married    March 627.    An early convert to Islam, Zaynab was the wife of Muhammad's adopted son Zayd ibn Harithah. She was also the Prophet's biological cousin. When Muhammad became infatuated with Zaynab, Zayd was pressured into a divorce. To justify marrying her, Muhammad announced new revelations that (1) an adopted son did not count as a real son, so Zaynab was not his daughter-in-law, and (2) as a prophet, he was allowed more than the standard four wives. Zaynab excelled at leather-crafts.    

Ibn Ishaq[28]
        Ibn Hisham[29]
        Al-Tabari[30]
        Ibn Sa'd[31]

8    Rayhana bint Zayd ibn Amr    Sexual slavery    May 627.    Her first husband was one of the 600-900 Qurayza men whom Muhammad beheaded in April 627. He enslaved all the women and selected Rayhana for himself because she was the most beautiful. When she refused to marry him, he kept her as a concubine instead. She died shortly before Muhammad in 632.    

Ibn Ishaq[32]
        Al-Tabari[33]
        Ibn Sa'd[34]

9    Juwayriyah bint Al-Harith    Married    January 628.    The daughter of an Arab chief, she was taken prisoner when Muhammad attacked her tribe. Muhammad did not make a habit of marrying his war-captives, but Aisha claimed that Juwayriyah was so beautiful that men always fell in love with her at first sight.    

Ibn Ishaq[35]
        Ibn Hisham[36]
        Al-Tabari[37]
        Ibn Sa'd[38]

10    Ramlah (Umm Habiba) bint Abi Sufyan    Married    July 628 (following a proxy wedding earlier in the year)    She was a daughter of Abu Sufyan, the Meccan chief who led the resistance against Muhammad, but she had been a teenaged convert to Islam. This marriage offset some of Muhammad's political humiliation in the Treaty of Hudaybiya by demonstrating that he could command the loyalty of his adversary's own daughter. Ramlah was devoted to Muhammad and quick to pick quarrels with people who were not.    

Ibn Ishaq[39]
        Ibn Hisham[40]
        Al-Tabari[41]
        Ibn Sa'd[42]

11    Safiyah bint Huyayy    Married    July 628.    She was the beautiful daughter of a Jewish chief, Huyayy ibn Akhtab. Muhammad married her on the day he defeated the last Jewish tribe in Arabia, only hours after he had supervised the slaying of Kinana her second husband. His earlier victims had included her father, brother, first husband, three uncles and several cousins. This marriage was of no benefit to Safiyah's defeated tribe, who were banished from Arabia a few years later; its real political significance was that Safiyah's presence in Muhammad's household was an open demonstration that he had defeated the Jews.    

Ibn Ishaq[43]
        Ibn Hisham[44]
        Al-Tabari[45]
        Ibn Sa'd[46]

12    Maymunah bint Al-Harith    Married    February 629.    She was a middle-class widow from Mecca who proposed marriage to Muhammad. A placid woman who kept a very tidy house, Maymunah was completely obsessed with rules and rituals.    

Ibn Ishaq[47]
        Ibn Hisham[48]
        Al-Tabari[49]
        Ibn Sa'd[50]

13    Mariyah bint Shamoon al-Quptiya    Sexual slavery    c. June 629.    She was one of several slaves whom the Governor of Egypt sent as a present to Muhammad. He kept her as a concubine despite the objections of his official wives, who feared her beauty. Mariyah bore Muhammad a son, Ibrahim.    

Ibn Ishaq[51]
        Al-Tabari[52]
        Ibn Sa'd[53]

14    Mulayka bint Kaab    Divorced    January 630.    Her family resisted the Muslim invasion of Mecca. Needing to appease the conqueror, they gave him the beautiful Mulayka as a bride. When she realised that Muhammad's army had killed her father, she demanded a divorce, which he granted her. She died a few weeks later.    

Al-Tabari[54]
        Ibn Sa'd[55]

15    Fatima al-Aliya bint Zabyan al-Dahhak    Divorced    February or March 630.    She was the daughter of a minor chief who had converted to Islam. Muhammad divorced her after only a few weeks "because she peeked at men in the mosque courtyard." Fatima had to work for the rest of her life as a dung-collector, and she outlived all Muhammad's widows.    

Al-Tabari[56]
        Ibn Sa'd[57]

16    Asma bint Al-Numan    Divorced    June or July 630.    She was a princess from Yemen whose family hoped the marriage alliance would ward off a military invasion from Medina. But Muhammad divorced her before consummation after Aisha tricked her into reciting the divorce formula. Asma later married a brother of Umm Salama.    

Ibn Hisham[58]
        Al-Tabari[59]
        Ibn Sa'd[60]

17    Al-Jariya    Sexual slavery    After 627.    She was a domestic slave belonging to Zaynab bint Jahsh, who made Muhammad a present of her. She seems to have been an "unofficial" concubine who did not have a regular turn on his roster.    

Ibn al-Qayyim[61]

18    Amra bint Yazid    Divorced    c. 631.    She was a Bedouin of no political importance. Muhammad divorced her before consummation when he saw she had symptoms of leprosy.    

Ibn Ishaq[62]
        Ibn Hisham[63]
        Al-Tabari[64]
        Ibn Sa'd[65]

19    Tukana al-Quraziya    Sexual slavery    Unknown, but probably in the last months of Muhammad's life.    She was a member of the defeated Qurayza tribe whom Muhammad selected as one of his personal slaves. She appears to have been another "unofficial" concubine without a regular turn on the roster. After Muhammad's death, she married Abbas.    

Majlisi[66]
        Ibn al-Qayyim.[67]

Engagements and Broken Contracts

1    Ghaziya (Umm Sharik) bint Jabir    Early 627.    She was a poor widow with dependent children. She sent Muhammad a proposal of marriage, and he agreed to the contract. However, when he met her in person, he saw that, although attractive, she was "old", and he divorced her immediately. She never remarried.    

Ibn Hisham[68]
        Al-Tabari[69]
        Ibn Sa'd[70]

2    Khawla bint Hudhayl    Probably mid- or late-627.    She was a princess from the powerful Christian Taghlib tribe in northern Arabia. Her uncle arranged the marriage, which was expected to be politically advantageous on both sides. Muhammad signed the contract, but Khawla died on her journey to Medina, before they met in person.    

Al-Tabari[71]
        Ibn Sa'd[72]

3    Sharaf bint Khalifa    Probably mid- or late-627.    She was an aunt of Khawla bint Hudhayl (above). After Khawla's death, the family tried to substitute Sharaf. In one tradition, Sharaf also died before consummation. In another tradition, Muhammad changed his mind and broke off the contract.    

Al-Tabari[73]
        Ibn Sa'd[74]

4    Layla bint al-Khutaym    After 627.    One of the first converts in Medina, Layla asked Muhammad to marry her so that her clan, the Zafar, would be the most closely allied to the Prophet. He agreed. However, Layla's family warned her that she was too "jealous and whip-tongued" to adapt well to polygamy, which would cause political problems for the whole community. Under this pressure, Layla broke off the engagement.    

Al-Tabari[75]
        Ibn Sa'd[76]

5    Umm Habib bint Al-Abbas    After March 630.    She was Muhammad's cousin. He saw her as a baby crawling around and remarked, "If I am alive when she grows up, I will marry her." He changed his mind when he found out that her father had been his foster-brother and died soon afterwards.    

Ibn Ishaq.[77]
        Al-Tabari.[78]
        Ibn Sa'd.[79]

6    Sana al-Nashat bint Rifaa (Asma) ibn As-Salt    c. April 630.    She was the daughter of a Muslim warrior who hoped to advance his career by becoming Muhammad's father-in-law. Muhammad signed the contract, but Sana died before the marriage could be consummated.    

Al-Tabari[80]
        Ibn Sa'd[81]

7    Umra bint Rifaa    c. May 630.    She was the sister of Sana (above). After Sana died, their father tried to interest Muhammad in Umra. At first he agreed, but he later changed his mind, ostensibly because Rifaa boasted that Umra "has never known a day's illness in her life."    

Ibn Sa'd[82]

8    Bint Jundub ibn Damra of Janda’a    Unknown.    Nothing is known about this woman except that Muhammad contracted marriage with her but divorced her before consummation.    

Ibn Sa'd[83]

9    Jamra bint Al-Harith    c. 631    She proposed marriage to Muhammad, and he accepted. Her father informed him that she suffered from a serious disease, whereupon Muhammad broke off the engagement. According to the Muslim chroniclers, her father arrived home only to find that she really had been afflicted with leprosy.    

Al-Tabari[84]

10    Al-Shanba’ bint Amr    January 632.    She was from a Bedouin tribe who appeared friendly to Muhammad but who had also been friends of the Qurayza tribe. Al-Shanba’ insulted Muhammad on the first day by implying that he was not a true prophet, and he divorced her immediately.    

Al-Tabari[85]

11    Qutayla (Habla) bint Qays    May 632.    She was a cousin of Asma bint Al-Numan, and the Yemenites sent her to Muhammad as a substitute bride. He signed the marriage contract but he died before Qutayla arrived in Medina. As soon as she heard that he was dead, she apostated from Islam. Soon afterwards she married an Arab chief who was a leader in the Apostasy Wars.    

Al-Tabari[86]
        Ibn Sa'd[87]

12    Mary, mother of Jesus    The Afterlife.    Muhammad said that Allah had wedded him in Heaven to the Virgin Mary, who was one of the four perfect women. The Qur'an refers several times to Mary, praising her chastity and affirming the virgin birth of Jesus. Muhammad said she lived in a beautiful jewelled palace in Paradise next to Khadijah's.    

Qur'an[88]
        Bukhari[89]
        Muslim[90]
        Majlisi[91]

13    Queen Asiya of Egypt    The Afterlife.    Muhammad said that Allah had wedded him in Heaven to Queen Asiya, who was one of the four perfect women. The Qur'an tells how Asiya rescued the infant Moses from the evil Pharaoh, and how Pharaoh later tortured his wife to death for her monotheism. Muhammad said that Asiya's palace in Heaven was on the other side of Khadijah's.    

Qur'an[92]
        Muslim[93]
        Ibn Kathir[94]
        Majlisi[95]

14    Kulthum bint Amram    The Afterlife.    Muhammad originally believed that Maryam the sister of Moses and Maryam the mother of Jesus were one and the same. When he realised his mistake, he apparently over-corrected by deciding that Moses' sister was not even named Maryam. He renamed her Kulthum ("Chubby Cheeks") and said that Allah had wedded her to him in Heaven. He did not say that she was a perfect woman or that she lived next to Khadijah.    

Qur'an[96]
        Muslim[97]
        Majlisi[98]

Refused Proposals

1    Fakhita (Umm Hani) bint Abi Talib    before 595;

January 630;

c. 631
       Muhammad proposed to his cousin Fakhita, but her father married her off to a wealthy Makhzumite poet.

Nearly forty years later, after Muhammad conquered Mecca, Fakhita's husband fled rather than convert to Islam, causing an automatic divorce. Muhammad proposed to Fakhita again, but she refused, saying she could not be equally fair to a new husband and her young children.

Later still, Fakhita came to Muhammad, saying her children had grown up and she was finally ready to marry him; but he said she was too late.

Ibn Ishaq[99]
        Al-Tabari[100]
        Ibn Sa'd[101]

2    “As Many Wives as You Want”    c.618-619.    The chiefs of Mecca offered Muhammad "as many wives as you want in marriage," together with wealth, political power and the services of a competent exorcist, if only he would stop insulting their gods. Muhammad refused this offer, which was made while Khadijah was still alive.    

Al-Tabari[102]

3    Habiba bint Sahl    c. 623.    Habiba was a prominent member of the Najjar clan in Medina. When the chief died with no obvious heir, Muhammad proposed to Habiba. His companions warned him that the women of Medina were not used to polygamy and that the men were very jealous for the happiness of their daughters; if this marriage turned out badly, key citizens might withdraw their support from Islam. Muhammad retracted his proposal, but the Najjar clan made him their chief anyway.    

Ibn Ishaq[103]
        Ibn Sa'd[104]
        Abu Dawud[105]
        Muwatta[106]

4    Al-Ansariya    After 625.    This unnamed woman proposed to Muhammad in Hafsa's presence. Hafsa decried the shame of a woman who would throw herself at a man, but Muhammad retorted, "She is better than you because she wanted me while you only find fault." He refused the proposal, but promised the woman a reward in Paradise for asking.

In fact several ansar women are said to have proposed to Muhammad; while this example is anonymous, it clearly refers to a woman who is distinct from Layla bint Khutaym.

Majlisi[107]

5    Khawla bint Hakim    After 627.    This is the same Khawla bint Hakim who arranged Muhammad's marriages to Aisha and Sawda. Her first husband was Hafsa's uncle, and their elder son fought at Badr. After being widowed, Khawla asked Muhammad to marry her, but he refused without giving a reason. However, he found her a new husband the same day.    

Ibn Ishaq[108]
        Bukhari[109]
        Ibn Sa'd[110]
        Ibn Kathir[111]

6    Dubaa bint Amir    After 627.    Dubaa was a wealthy noblewoman to whom Muhammad sent a marriage proposal when he heard about her beautiful long hair that filled a whole room when she sat down. But by the time she accepted him, he had been advised that she was “elderly” (her grown-up son had been born from her third marriage) so he retracted his proposal before he had even met her.    

Al-Tabari[112]
        Ibn Sa'd[113]

7    Izza bint Abi Sufyan    After July 628.    She was the sister of Muhammad’s wife Ramlah. Ramlah proposed Izza as a bride, "since, as I cannot be your only wife, I would like to share my good fortune with my sister." But Muhammad said he could not marry two sisters concurrently.    

Muslim[114]

8    Durrah bint Abi Salama    After July 628.    She was the daughter of Muhammad's wife Hind. Another wife, Ramlah, noticed that Muhammad admired Durrah and asked if he intended to marry her. He replied that he could not marry his stepdaughter; and besides, her father had been his foster-brother. On the day Muhammad died, Durrah was only six years old.    

Muslim[115]

9    Umama bint Hamza    After March 630.    She was Muhammad's cousin and said to be the prettiest girl in the family. Ali proposed her as a bride while she was still a child, but Muhammad said that he could not marry her because her father had been his foster-brother. She later married his stepson, Salama ibn Abi Salama.    

Ibn Sa'd[116]

10    Safiyah bint Bashshama    September 630.    She was a war-captive from Mesopotamia. Muhammad asked her to marry him, but when she said she wanted to return to her husband, he allowed her family to ransom her. It is said that her family cursed her for placing her personal happiness above the political needs of the tribe.    

Al-Tabari[117]
        Ibn Sa'd[118]

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Muhammads_Wives_and_Concubines

What can I say.
    I can laugh  Cheesy

• Very delicious
     Reply #40 - December 26, 2016, 05:58 PM

what do you mean what can I say?? read your post again   ..read the names in your post ...  see these  names

1    Khadijah bint Khuwaylid    
        Ibn Ishaq[4]
        Ibn Hisham[5]
        Al-Tabari[6]
        Ibn Sa'd[7]

2    Sawda bint Zam'a  

Bukhari[8]
        Ibn Ishaq[9]
        Ibn Hisham[10]
        Al-Tabari[11]
       Ibn Sa'd[12]

etc...etc...

See  al those "Ibns" and all those wome....

Rascals indeed  all those are ISLAMOPHOBES  ..JUICE  AND WOMEN both are dangerous to Islam ..allah doll will never forgive them ..hell fire to all

good news.. good news..  beautifuls faces and beautiful minds

. stupid   baboons  . 

• Very delicious
     Reply #41 - December 27, 2016, 12:08 AM

akay are you doing dawah on us?
  • Very delicious
     Reply #42 - December 27, 2016, 11:37 AM

akay are you doing dawah on us?

THERE IS  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT dear babooshka.,  In fact  I would love these dawah fools to join the forum and debate with people here , THEY MUST HAVE FULL FREEDOM   TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS .,  I don't think "our akay" is doing that ., but if he happened to do that   that should be fine.   dear akay   please  continue with your dawah

and my good wishes to both of you
    yeezevee

• Very delicious
     Reply #43 - December 29, 2016, 09:08 AM

Conditions of marrying more than one woman:

Islam set forth some conditions for marrying more than one woman. Those conditions are as follows:

1- To deal justly among the wives. This is limited with the human capability; it includes being just in food, clothes, housing, interest and treatment. However the Quran denotes that it is very difficult: "...if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess" (an-Nisa, 4/3). So if there is a fear that one cannot deal justly or one can oppress, then the principle of being content with one woman becomes valid. However, justice does not include issues like liking, inclination of the heart and love, because they cannot be controlled. Islam does not place a burden on man greater than he can bear. However, it is forbidden to incline to one of the wives extremely and deprive the others from love. The following is stated in a verse: "Ye are never able to do justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire: but turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air).” (an-Nisa, 4/129).

When the two verses above are evaluated, we can draw the conclusion that polygamy is not an essential rule but a permission that can be used when extraordinary conditions are present.

2- To be able to maintain the family. In Islam, it is necessary for a man who wants to marry one woman or more to be able to meet the eating, drinking, clothing and housing expenses of her or them. The Prophet (PBUH) said the following: O young men! Those among you who can support a wife should marry " (Bukhari, Sawm, 10, Nikah, 2, 3, 19; Muslim, Nikhh, 1,3; Abu Dawud, Nikah, I; Ibn Majah, Nikah, ; Nasai, Siyam, 43). There is no doubt that the hardship of marriage lies in the expenses of the wife.

The reasons why Islam permits polygamy:

In Islam monogamy is essential and polygamy is exceptional. It can be used only when it is necessary or compulsory. Islam did not make polygamy obligatory for anybody, nor did it encourage polygamy. However, it is regarded permissible when there are some general or special reasons.

General reasons: In some regions the male population decreases and female population may increase above normal. During the time of wars it is more frequent. As a matter of fact, after the World War I in Germany, there were four or six women for one man. Then German women advocated that men should marry more than one woman. In such a situation polygamy serves to protect women from prostitution, to provide them with a warm home and to guard fatherless children.
    Sometimes it may be necessary to marry more than one woman to increase the population in some regions; for instance, the death of most of the population in war.
    There may be polygamy in order to spread Islam. So the Prophet was married to one woman Hazrat Khadijah until he was 54 and had 9 wives after that. (az-Zuhayli, VII, 169, 170).

There are a lot of special reasons:

1- The woman may be ill and cannot meet her husband’s sexual needs. It may be a gynecologic disease that cannot be cured; the woman may be barren and cannot bear a child. In such a case divorcing the diseased wife and marrying another may seem to be a solution but instead of sending her away from her children’s home, marrying a second woman with the consent of the first wife should be a better solution. Thus the rights of the first wife are preserved.

2- Some men may have fallen in love with another woman. The only way to prevent him from adultery is the second marriage.

So, the fact that polygamy is permissible is due to obligation, necessity, illness or a valid cause.

Love and polygamy

Islam advises spouses to love each other in a legitimate way. However, it does not want that love to be confined to this world only but to become eternal. It defines some criteria for it. One of them is to love someone for the sake of Allah, because everything depends on Allah and belongs to Him. He is the owner of all estates. He who loves the people he loves for the sake of Allah makes his love eternal and guarantees it. Death and partings cannot cause the disappearance of that love.
    A man who thinks of marrying more than one woman can marry only if he is determined to act equally among his wives in terms of treatment, spending the night with, justice, clothing, meeting their necessities and other issues and if he needs a second marriage Otherwise it is not permissible. If he does not observe these conditions he will have committed a haram (a forbidden act) and violated other people’s rights.

Allah permitted marrying more than one woman in the Quran. However, it demanded monogamy in cases where there may be injustice. Therefore we can easily say that marrying more than one woman is not right unless it is obligatory. We see that treating all of the wives equally is almost impossible, at least very difficult and that not every man can do it.
    However, a person who thinks that a second marriage is obligatory can marry with the presence of witnesses and it is not compulsory for him to inform his relatives about it.

POLYGAMY

"A man who has two wives and who is completely inclined to one and who ignores the other emerges with one side of his body paralyzed in the Day of Judgment." (Hadith; Ibn Majah, Nikah, 47; Mishqatl’l-masabih, 2/196)

Antique Egypt Law: A man could marry more than one woman under some circumstances.

Babel Law: according to Hammurabi laws if a woman could not bear a child or had a serious disease the husband could have a concubine.

Chinese Law: If the wealth of the husband were sufficient, he could marry secondary wives. However, the children from the secondary wives were regarded as the children of the first wife.

Antique Brahmans: According to the book Vichnou, men could marry one, two, three or more women in accordance with their classes. In the book Apastamba there was a limit; if the woman carried out her tasks and she had a male child, the husband could not marry a second woman. In the laws of Manu, the husband had to choose his first wife from the same social class; he could marry a woman of lower classes as his second wife.

Ancient Iran: Polygamy was legal.

Roman Law: It was possible to have a concubine, without a legal wedding.
    The Bible: It is stated in the Old Testament that Hazrat Dawood married several women. There are some other places that mention polygamy in the Old Testament. There existed polygamy in Judaism.

In the New Testament, there is not an item prohibiting polygamy. However there are recommendations that it is better to be content with one wife.

In Christianity, polygamy was normal until the 16th century.

Arabia before Islam: There were no limitations regarding polygamy. Men could marry as many women as they wanted; sometimes they even exchanged their wives.

World female population is more than male population In the USA, women outnumber men by 7.8 million. New York alone has one million more females as compared to the number of males, and of the male population of New York one-third are gays i.e sodomites. The USA as a whole has more than twenty-five million gays. This means that these people do not wish to marry women. Great Britain has four million more females as compared to males. Germany has five million more females as compared to males. Russia has nine million more females than males. God alone knows how many million more females there are in the whole world as compared to males.

8. Restricting each and every man to have only one wife is not practical Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than thirty million more females in USA who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays). There would be more than four million females in Great Britain 5 million females in Germany and nine million females in Russia alone who would not be able to find a husband.

Suppose my sister happens to be one of the unmarried women living in USA, or suppose your sister happens to be one of the unmarried women in USA. The only two options remaining for her are that she either marries a man who already has a wife or becomes public property. There is no other option. I have posed this question to hundreds of non-Muslims and all opted for the first. However a few smart people before accepting, said they would prefer their sisters to remain virgins. Biologically, it is not possible for an average man or a woman to remain celibate throughout life. It may be possible in exceptional cases of one in ten thousand. In the vast majority, the person either gets married or performs illicit sex or indulges in other sexual perversions. Sex hormones are released in the adult body every day. That is the reason why Islam has prohibited monasticism.

In Western society it is common for a man to have mistresses and/or multiple extra-marital affairs, in which case, the woman leads a disgraceful, unprotected life. The same society, however, cannot accept a man having more than one wife, in which women retain their honourable, dignified position in society and lead a protected life.

Thus the only two options before a woman who cannot find a husband is to marry a married man or to become public property. Islam prefers giving women the honourable position by permitting the first option and disallowing the second. There are several other reasons, why Islam has permitted limited polygyny, but it is mainly to protect the modesty of women.
    POLYGAMY IN ISLAM

Allah states the following:

"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or that which your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." (Chapter an-Nisa / 3)

It is seen clearly in the verse that marrying more than one woman 2, 3 and finally 4 is not an order that has to be carried out like fardh or wajib (compulsory) but permission. However, this permission depends on dealing justly among the wives. It is stated that being content with one wife is the closest and rightest way to justice; it is ordered that a person who fears that he won’t be able to deal justly has to be content with one wife.

PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM REGARDING POLYGAMY

1) Limitation of the number: Islam put a limitation to the limitless marriages of men during the period of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance). After Allah sent down that verse, acting on the order of the Messenger of Allah, those who had more than 4 wives divorced the extra ones.

2) Dealing justly among wives: It will be in eating, drinking, clothing, housing, intercourse and love. However, it is very difficult, almost impossible to deal justly in terms of love. Various physical and psychological characteristics will cause differences in the level of love. No matter how hard he tries to deal justly, it is almost impossible for a man to achieve it.

Allah states the following:

"Ye are never able to do justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire: but turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding and practice self-restraint, Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful." (Chapter an-Nisa/ 129)

In this verse, Allah exempts men from dealing absolutely justly in terms of love and liking. However, he prohibits men from inclining totally to one and ignoring the other(s), and He orders men to do their best to deal justly. The following is stated in a hadith:

"A man who has two wives and who is completely inclined to one and who ignores the other emerges with one side of his body paralyzed in the Day of Judgment." (Hadith; Ibn Majah, Nikah, 47; Mishqatl’l-masabih, 2/196)

A woman does not consent to share his husband with another woman under normal circumstances, and no woman would like to marry a married man unless she has to.
    It is a necessity of belief that polygamy is right. However, to believe it does not necessarily mean for a woman to consent to the second wife and approve it.
    No believer father would like his son-in-law to marry a second, third or fourth woman along with his daughter. The jealousy nature of the woman and the affection of the father prevent it. As a matter of fact,
    The daughter of our Prophet, Hazrat Fatima, objected to his husband’s, Hazrat Ali’s, marrying to a second woman. If it weren’t permissible to object Hazrat Fatima, who was brought up by our Prophet, would not have objected. The Messenger of Allah would have warned her and ordered her to consent to her husband’s wish. However, it did not take place like that. On the contrary, the Messenger of Allah, who saw that his daughter was sorry, asked Hazrat Ali to give up his wish and told him that if he did not give up, he could marry another woman after divorcing Hazrat Fatima. He did not consent to Hazrat Ali’s second marriage and to depress his daughter.
    By considering that act of the Messenger of Allah, it can be stated that Muslim daughters and fathers may object to the second marriage of the husband or son-in-law.

To sum up: Islam neither orders nor prohibits polygamy. It only permits it when it is necessary. There is no need to say much after narrating the happening above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfp18PXJf6k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_V2Ei5en8

• Very delicious
     Reply #44 - December 29, 2016, 09:22 AM

Conditions of marrying more than one woman:

Islam set forth some conditions for marrying more than one woman. Those conditions are as follows:

1- To deal justly among the wives. This is limited with the human capability;

................................................... LARGE  JUNK TEXT FROM A LINK................

hellooooo akay., what all you have done above is copy/pasting  a  LARGE TEXT OF NONSENSE   from this link

http://www.questionsonislam.com/question/what-are-conditions-polygamy

Just link is sufficient .,and  what that link says is ..and proves is

" ISLAMIC TEXTS COPY/PASTED WHO LOT OF JUNK & JUNK RULES FROM OTHER FAITHS  AND  BOOKS  OF SOME FAITH HEADS "

well that is not really honey or delicious...

• Very delicious
     Reply #45 - December 29, 2016, 09:25 AM

The Bible:

Everything else I do not understand why you wrote this, Jesus did not prohibit polygamy, but is prohibited divorce, because if you can have many wives, why the divorce, while it was normal, because women can not work.

2 Chronicles 13:21 (BLB)
    Abijah waxed great, and married 14 wives, and begat twenty and two sons and daughters 16.

2 Chronicles 11:21 (BLB)
    I like Rehoboam Maacah daughter of Absalom above all his wives and concubines for him, because he took 18 wives and concubines 60, was born twenty and eight sons and daughters 60.

For the Prophet Sulaiman [Solomon], and I think you know without martyrdom, had hundreds of wives and concubines hundreds.

After these things known until Ibrahim ... And his concubine, whose name also carries a good Reumah of, Gaham, Thahash and Maacah.

And the sons of concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he was living until now, the east, even in the East (Genesis 25:6)

How about Sarah and told Abraham to go to the concubine Hagar, as you know, probably emigrated did not want to. It was then you know what happened, she left in the desert. Remember God is God of Abraham, as a concubine and her child, but that it was.

Again, do not place Jesus may Allah be pleased with him, did not prevent polygamy, but Islam limit the number of wives to four

\\\

prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in the holy quran

(29)Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

Al-Fath (The Victory) -

\\\
  • Very delicious
     Reply #46 - December 29, 2016, 09:25 AM

Let me give you one current-day example. In the savage attack on Afghanistan, genocide was committed on the Afghani people. It is estimated that 1-1.5 million people lost their lives, a great majority of whom were men of a marriageable age. Now, with a great shortage of men, what will happen to their widows, their orphans and their daughters of marriageable age? Is it better to leave them in a camp, with a handout? Or better a man is willing to take care of his fallen comrade's wife and children?

==
    - Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
    In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
    This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
    Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
    So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
    will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
    Without shortages or increased
    God says in the Holy Qur'an
    (3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
    You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
    We can not ignore
    Orphans and widows there
    3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
    Modern methods do not work in every case
    So I live with a close community
    I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
    You see in recent years
    Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
    There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
    Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
    After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
    Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
    This is heresy

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.

(45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

(36) It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error

الرد الصاعق على أنيس شروش و تعدد الزوجات - احمد ديدات
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vspg5hA1-DY

مسيحية تسأل احمد ديدات عن تعدد الزوجات ‎ والرد رهيب
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwOOx9aeWPI
    \\
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4
  • Very delicious
     Reply #47 - December 29, 2016, 09:26 AM

Christmas and 25th of December
    Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

Ahmed Deedat - when Christ was born!? Surprise (مترجم) youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T32MrE0Cbo
    when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTkBX3AhGs
  • Very delicious
     Reply #48 - December 29, 2016, 03:14 PM

The Bible:

Everything else I do not understand why you wrote this, Jesus did not prohibit polygamy, but is prohibited divorce, because if you can have many wives, why the divorce, while it was normal, because women can not work.

2 Chronicles 13:21 (BLB)
    Abijah waxed great, and married 14 wives, and begat twenty and two sons and daughters 16.

2 Chronicles 11:21 (BLB)
    I like Rehoboam Maacah daughter of Absalom above all his wives and concubines for him, because he took 18 wives and concubines 60, was born twenty and eight sons and daughters 60.

For the Prophet Sulaiman [Solomon], and I think you know without martyrdom, had hundreds of wives and concubines hundreds.

After these things known until Ibrahim ... And his concubine, whose name also carries a good Reumah of, Gaham, Thahash and Maacah.

And the sons of concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he was living until now, the east, even in the East (Genesis 25:6)

How about Sarah and told Abraham to go to the concubine Hagar, as you know, probably emigrated did not want to. It was then you know what happened, she left in the desert. Remember God is God of Abraham, as a concubine and her child, but that it was.

Again, do not place Jesus may Allah be pleased with him, did not prevent polygamy, but Islam limit the number of wives to four

\\\

You are quoting the OT here, not the NT which contains the teachings of Isa. So you have failed to make any point at all about Jesus and his views on marriage, as the OT precedes him.

• Very delicious
     Reply #49 - December 29, 2016, 03:14 PM

Saffiya bint Huyayy? Maria, who bore him a son? Rayhana? That one slave of Zaynab?

These women had choices? Maria was a present, for crying out loud! This is shameful!

No answer?

• Very delicious
     Reply #50 - December 29, 2016, 03:33 PM

World female population is more than male population In the USA, women outnumber men by 7.8 million. New York alone has one million more females as compared to the number of males, and of the male population of New York one-third are gays i.e sodomites. The USA as a whole has more than twenty-five million gays. This means that these people do not wish to marry women. Great Britain has four million more females as compared to males. Germany has five million more females as compared to males. Russia has nine million more females than males. God alone knows how many million more females there are in the whole world as compared to males.

No No No akay
    GOD doesn't know any thing.
    but Wikipedia knows.
    There are more males than females in world.
    Let me quote the GOD of Wikipedia
    The table actually represents The World Factbook,[1] except when otherwise indicated. It shows the male to female sex ratio as estimated by United States' CIA. However, there are differences between the estimates by The World Factbook and numbers reported by the census offices of respective countries. The world average for the ratio of males/females is 1.01, which means there are (more) 1.01 males for (fewer) 1.00 females.

Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

In anthropology and demography, the human sex ratio is the ratio of males to females in a population. More data are available for humans than for any other species, and the human sex ratio is more studied than that of any other species, but interpreting these statistics can be difficult.

Like most sexual species, the sex ratio in humans is approximately 1:1. The sex ratio at birth worldwide is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls,[2] although this value is subject to debate in the scientific community. The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[3] Depending upon which definition is used, between 0.1% and 1.7% of live births are intersex

Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

• Very delicious
     Reply #51 - December 31, 2016, 10:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ
    \\\\\\\\
    QURAN in Surat an-Nahl vr.68-69 says
    "And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build: Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for mankind; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect."

Resolve your daily problems by using Honey and know how HONEY can cure it and how useful it is. Listed
    below are some common problems which can be cured by honey :

HONEY

Over the centuries, the great power and strength possessed by honey has been under estimated by scientists. If only they looked towards ISLAM, they would have found an element whose curing ability has surprised all levels of intellect.

A few of the very many cures from honey have been outlined:

For burns

Apply freely over burns. It cools, removes pain and aids fast healing without scarring. Apart from being a salve and antibiotic, bacteria cannot live in honey.

Bed Wetting

A teaspoon of honey before bed aids water retention and calms fears in children.

Sleeplessness

A dessert spoon of honey in a mug of hot milk aids sleep and works wonders!

Hyperactivity

Honey is a mild sedative with minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc. Replace all white sugar with honey. White sugar is highly stimulating with no food qualities.

Nasal Congestion

Place a dessert spoon of honey in a basin of hot water and inhale fumes after covering your head with a towel over the basin.

Wounds or Grazes

Cover wound with honey and a bandage. Excellent healer.

مغنية الراب العالمية الأمريكية تعتنق الإسلام مترجم - US Rap Singer Converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiP4DcaYww

مغنية برنامج أراب جوت تالنت الأمريكية تعلن إسلامها وتحفظ الفاتحة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItVv6CZyVA
  • Very delicious
     Reply #52 - December 31, 2016, 02:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1uck0e9FQ
    \\\\\\\\
    QURAN in Surat an-Nahl vr.68-69 says
    "And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build: Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for mankind; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect."

Resolve your daily problems by using Honey and know how HONEY can cure it and how useful it is. Listed
    below are some common problems which can be cured by honey :

HONEY

Over the centuries, the great power and strength possessed by honey has been under estimated by scientists. If only they looked towards ISLAM, they would have found an element whose curing ability has surprised all levels of intellect.

A few of the very many cures from honey have been outlined:

For burns

Apply freely over burns. It cools, removes pain and aids fast healing without scarring. Apart from being a salve and antibiotic, bacteria cannot live in honey.

Bed Wetting

A teaspoon of honey before bed aids water retention and calms fears in children.

Sleeplessness

A dessert spoon of honey in a mug of hot milk aids sleep and works wonders!

Hyperactivity

Honey is a mild sedative with minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc. Replace all white sugar with honey. White sugar is highly stimulating with no food qualities.

Nasal Congestion

Place a dessert spoon of honey in a basin of hot water and inhale fumes after covering your head with a towel over the basin.

Wounds or Grazes

Cover wound with honey and a bandage. Excellent healer.

مغنية الراب العالمية الأمريكية تعتنق الإسلام مترجم - US Rap Singer Converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiP4DcaYww

مغنية برنامج أراب جوت تالنت الأمريكية تعلن إسلامها وتحفظ الفاتحة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItVv6CZyVA

all that is in Quran is rubbish..but those tubes are good with good looking white girls converting in to Islam..  And with such videos on the web  millions of young Muslims between the ages of 16 to ~30  are willing to give their lives to the oceans and try their best to migrate to west .. it is all good ..let us dace around Islam and Islamic scriptures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQuIQkBbO9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLOxqtEgw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7JZwImczE

lalalalal allaha hooo akbaaar

• Very delicious
     Reply #53 - December 31, 2016, 07:57 PM

And also the whole "women can't work" thing is absolutely ridiculous. You deny half your population the autonomy they require to become full human beings. Let them work.

• Very delicious
     Reply #54 - January 01, 2017, 12:53 AM

Those girls in video are on extreme of the other side.it doesn't matters to which religion they belong.
    That kind of life also sucks.
    We should stay in balance.
    Losing faith in medieval Islam doesn't means that now we would have no ethics or moral values.

I hope you don't live that kind of life yeezevee.
    Life of Islamic princes & far left liberals.
    Cozy cozy fucking stupid life.

• Very delicious
     Reply #55 - January 01, 2017, 11:56 AM

well let me dissect abidali post and  answer  point point as it deals with different issues
    1)Those girls in video are on extreme of the other side. it doesn't matters to which religion they belong.

except that last video of that post I have not seen other tubes of that ISLAMIC COUNTRY...... Dubai....   the tax evading filth for high end criminals  .,     dear  abidali .,.. abidali .... those tubes are just to counter IDIOTS who post some brainless/or good looking  white/blue/yellow.red young women of west or east converting in to Islam through some brainless baboon giving /reciting those shahada  words like a parrot dear Abid...  

and I agree with you faith  is very little to do with how people dress up .,  but UNQUESTIONABLE FAITH AND ITS RULES could potentially make rules/force the society to dress up or act  according to  the rules  made in that faith by some morons.. .....the so called leaders of faith....  [/quote]

2).That kind of life also sucks.

well those few words are loaded ..it depends upon the society  they grew/brought up..  so I cannot blame them.. AS LONG AS THEY ARE BEING PROPERLY TAXED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY COME FROM ...  the problem is not people  but countries and their  leadership dear   abidali

3). We should stay in balance.  ]

well   you don't have reference point there,  hence that word "balance"  becomes meaningless

4).  Losing faith in medieval Islam  doesn't means that now we would have no ethics or moral values

medieval Islam  or any other medieval faiths  ARE VERY LITTLE TO DO ETHICS AND MORALS of people ..  these Richard Dawkins videos are good starting point on that issue

Those who would like to  think about origins of morality/ethics ...whatever ....    please watch them carefully .,   and  keep in mind  that  Richard Dawkins  statements are  NOT UNQUESTIONABLE ....   however good a  statement or hypothesis may appear,   they are all questionable and there will be always  some room to improve upon them however little room that may be..

well rest i will answer later

5). I hope you don't live that kind of life yeezevee.

if every one lives like me on this earth.,THERE WILL NOT BE  ANY HUNGRY HOMELESS  PERSON ON THIS EARTH

6). Life of Islamic princes & far left liberals Cozy cozy fucking stupid life.

well  EXPOSE AND ELIMINATE THE ROGUES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6bR_rVG3Og

let us spin in circles for islam....  fool realize that you too are evolving  from the days when you were also acting like a bonafide baboon of Islam

• Re: Very delicious
     Reply #56 - January 01, 2017, 09:55 PM

Yeezevee where are my girls then?
    Send some to US.
    Now I want to live your life.

• Very delicious
     Reply #57 - January 04, 2017, 12:28 PM

إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFJ-luFYL8

-Look at the Crusades
    Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
    Under the name of Christ
    Jesus is innocent of that
    You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria..
    \\\
    the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
    2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
    3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
    4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
    5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
    6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
    7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
    8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
    9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
    10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
    11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
    12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
    13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
    14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORuDtkAQY

\\\\

-Regarding the topic of women in Islam , it is clearly evident that Islam is one of the most 'feminist' religion out there. Islam started in 7th century in the tribal society of Arabia. In those times , Arabs used to bury their daughters alive. Women had no legal ,
    economic , property rights. Situation of rights was not any better in the Christian Europe too. After the advent of Islam, Arabs got revolutionized. Islam explicitly gave women these rights in 7th century...

1-Right to secular education.
    2-Right to divorce (even on the basis of sexual dissatisfaction from a man)
    3-Right to independent property .

4 Right to inheritance of the family property.
    5-Right to do independent business.

islam is the religion of " justice " which is giving each of them their rights and duties
    and justice is found in duties .. the man's duties are more than women's duties
    the mother in islam is better than the father : based on hadith one person asked prophet which is better my mother of father the prophet answered : your mother , your mother , your mother ,, then your father
    that's 3 times he prefered the mother over the father
    جواب رائع للداعية عبد الرحيم جرين بخصوص عمل المرأة - مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSZtITyIQg

\\\
    How to proof the #Afterlife To an #atheist كيف تثبت #الآخرة لـ#ملحد
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12qB_GNyqHI

ماذا يقصد الله بجمع العظام يوم القيامة وسيسوي البنانه ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf2gQnmLuvk

\\\

• Very delicious
     Reply #58 - January 04, 2017, 12:38 PM

Yeezevee where are my girls then?
    Send some to US.

Now I want to live your life.

well  you are from US of A  and our CEMB akay is from US of A.

He puts out videos of good looking girls converting to Islam   without understanding Islam and its origins  and and without reading quran with Baboons of Islam giving that Shahada .

..so abidali  best person to satisfy your Sexual  labido  is  our akay..Talk  to him..

• Very delicious
     Reply #59 - January 04, 2017, 01:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cVIKfxmmHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1GpMdw3YFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbg4Pqkek4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGchpwwHNwU

those tubes are indeed  Very delicious  dear akay