Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Salat

(Read 2381 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Salat
     OP - October 24, 2016, 09:56 AM

If salat is so important and the punishment for not praying is hell Fire amongst other things, then why are the five prayers not clearly listed in the Quran. Yet pointless stuff about Muhammad's wives and him marrying Zaids wife are considered more important than a full explanation of prayer.

And why On Earth does Allah send durood to the prophet.? I was told this last night

It's all so obviously fake!
  • Salat
     Reply #1 - October 24, 2016, 09:57 AM

iPad problems
  • Salat
     Reply #2 - October 24, 2016, 12:19 PM

If salat is so important and the punishment for not praying is hell Fire amongst other things, then why are the five prayers not clearly listed in the Quran. Yet pointless stuff about Muhammad's wives and him marrying Zaids wife are considered more important than a full explanation of prayer.

And why On Earth does Allah send durood to the prophet.? I was told this last night

It's all so obviously fake!

what is fake babooshka?  Any problems with Quran,   and why somethings are NOT  revealed in it .,  Ask allah.,, not mullahs of CEMB .,,

Now.,   you can ask Mullah's of CEMB,   why certain things are Not published in Hadith..   That I can help you..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Salat
     Reply #3 - October 24, 2016, 01:51 PM

Yeezevee it won't let me use the quotes wen u post.

But plz explain what things r not published in Hadith. I was under the impression everything was in the Hadith.
  • Salat
     Reply #4 - October 24, 2016, 03:06 PM

Yeezevee it won't let me use the quotes wen u post.  

really.,  hmm   that is interesting.,  i think i also need to add "TIME LAPSE DISAPPEARANCE "  silly code in to some of my posts and messages  babooshka  Cheesy .,  well this is a loaded question you are asking
    But plz explain what things r not published in Hadith. I was under the impression everything was in the Hadith.

Everything about what?  Everything about Islam?  Everything about that Alleged characterS "Muhammad" of Islam ? or the first preacher of Islam??

Plain answer to that question is  "BIG NO"  .  everything is NOT in the Hadith

anyway let me watch this first .,meanwhile please casually  read these links

with best regards
    yeezevee

• Salat
     Reply #5 - October 24, 2016, 03:36 PM

Reading yr posts is like being in Alice in wonderland. I really don't know what to say anymore.
  • Salat
     Reply #6 - October 26, 2016, 12:03 AM

That's why some quranists pray only 3 times a day because the Quran only mentions 3. It's also why Shia only pray 3 times a day. In Iran, mosques only scream the adhan 3 times daily, not 5. Shia also don't believe in the tale of Muhammad flying to heaven on a buraq to learn how to pray five times daily, at least according to the Shia I know.

Many fundamental Islamic practices aren't in the Quran, and the 5 pillars of Islam are all faulty in the Quran. Shahada? Not mentioned. Five daily prayers? No. Fasting for Ramadan? You'd die it if you were in Northern Europe because the sun doesn't descend. Zakat? The formula is faulty. Hajj? Mecca isn't even mentioned.

The hadithist solution of turning to the Hadith is self-defeating. It's an unwitting acknowlwdgement of the qur'an's deficiency that they turn to secondary sources, which are themselves faulty. Clearly, not a perfect religion.
  • Salat
     Reply #7 - October 27, 2016, 11:10 AM

............... Clearly, not a perfect religion..............

hello  fajfall

All Religions are faith based hence  no Religion is Perfect  
    and unquestionable religions are absolute nonsense

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Salat
     Reply #8 - October 27, 2016, 11:13 AM

Reading yr posts is like being in Alice in wonderland. I really don't know what to say anymore.

That is a fact  babooshka.,   but did you read the links?  and did you  figure  out what is NOT published in hadith that is still in Islam?

• Salat
     Reply #9 - October 27, 2016, 10:23 PM

NO
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »