Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: *something is back*

(Read 6011 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • *something is back*
     OP - October 23, 2016, 08:43 PM

A ghostly eery silence fell as the gate gently swung open by the high admins of old, into the CEMB chambers. A spirit clambered through, following the scent of the deceased lost souls that riddled the faithless land. They lay together perched in a space, rocking back and forth to a tune of higher doom as the flames of hell danced overhead... Is there any hope? The soul twisted around, once a masterful polymath and now a ball of confused faithless mess. Perhaps this is the way.

The drumbeat grew stronger as the soul drew closer, cowering the light of eternal destruction. The flames grew wilder, the shine of faith no longer within. No amount of philosophy and rationalism can save the soul now. ElToro beckoned him. He summoned to the eternal CEMB quarters to say, "Indeed we are together. And united we stand!"

So yes, ElToro wanted me to come back. I was a soul once present in these chambers. I was the one they called PhysMath. He has long gone, into the dust and ashes of the lost ones. From those ashes rose this phoenix named ZackRazi. For indeed, the password was strong in the PhysMath and the memory was weak in this one. And indeed, the making of a new account was a decision one had to make the return to the quarters for those who take no heed.

I still want my parrot, guys. Wink
  • *something is back*
     Reply #1 - October 23, 2016, 09:55 PM

WB PhysMath. parrot

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • *something is back*
     Reply #2 - October 23, 2016, 10:46 PM

parrot
  • *something is back*
     Reply #3 - October 23, 2016, 11:09 PM

WB PhysMath. parrot

Thank you soooo much!
  • *something is back*
     Reply #4 - October 23, 2016, 11:10 PM

parrot

Much thanks Cheesy
  • *something is back*
     Reply #5 - October 24, 2016, 01:23 AM

parrot Welcome back!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • *something is back*
     Reply #6 - October 24, 2016, 10:06 AM

Welcome back my friend  parrot

dance
  • *something is back*
     Reply #7 - October 25, 2016, 08:24 AM

parrot Welcome back!

dance

Thank you both! Much appreciated Smiley It's good to be back ^_^
  • *something is back*
     Reply #8 - October 25, 2016, 08:25 AM

dance

By the way I hope this was "flamboyant enough" for you hahaha!
  • *something is back*
     Reply #9 - November 08, 2016, 03:43 PM

Hi there.  parrot

PS. I love your writing style. I wish I could express myself in writing like that, do you have any tips for a novice like me? If so, please feel free to message me.  Afro
  • *something is back*
     Reply #10 - December 28, 2016, 03:26 PM

Hi there.  parrot

PS. I love your writing style. I wish I could express myself in writing like that, do you have any tips for a novice like me? If so, please feel free to message me.  Afro

Hi momo94, sorry I haven't been on lately. I'm glad you liked the writing style and it kept you entertained! Smiley And thank you for the parrot!
  • *something is back*
     Reply #11 - January 01, 2017, 12:41 PM

ElToro wanted me to come back

So did I. You never answered my last questions on the Ask a Physicist thread.

Happy you're back. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • *something is back*
     Reply #12 - January 01, 2017, 01:20 PM

So did I. You never answered my last questions on the Ask a Physicist thread.

Happy you're back. parrot

Thank you! Glad to be back too Smiley
  • *something is back*
     Reply #13 - January 06, 2017, 08:29 AM

WB  physmath parrot

Hi there.  parrot

I feel like I lack any creativity whatsoever but I can still manage to write a rousing speech....what I do (and I know my brain works differently from everyone else's, but this is what works for me) is come up with the main points in my head and then add in things that I know are expressive in general (like, emotional words, evocative words, words that resonate with people) and add stuff that is relevant to the subculture I'm addressing (religious metaphors, gaming terminology, travel imagery, etc). Seems to work. If you're stuck, an online thesaurus is a great resource; start at a word that says what you mean in the most basic sense and then follow synonyms until you manage to find one that works better.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • *something is back*
     Reply #14 - January 06, 2017, 03:42 PM

Welcome back ZackRazi! Hope you're still as cool as I remember.  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • *something is back*
     Reply #15 - January 07, 2017, 03:10 AM

Welcome back ZackRazi! Hope you're still as cool as I remember.  bunny

Not sure about that. Back then I was just naturally cool. I mean who calls themselves ZackRazi!?

WB  physmath parrot

I feel like I lack any creativity whatsoever but I can still manage to write a rousing speech....what I do (and I know my brain works differently from everyone else's, but this is what works for me) is come up with the main points in my head and then add in things that I know are expressive in general (like, emotional words, evocative words, words that resonate with people) and add stuff that is relevant to the subculture I'm addressing (religious metaphors, gaming terminology, travel imagery, etc). Seems to work. If you're stuck, an online thesaurus is a great resource; start at a word that says what you mean in the most basic sense and then follow synonyms until you manage to find one that works better.

Thank you! And sound advice my good friend Smiley
  • *something is back*
     Reply #16 - January 07, 2017, 09:29 PM

Not sure about that. Back then I was just naturally cool.

Wear a leather jacket and shades everywhere. It will solve this problem.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • *something is back*
     Reply #17 - January 14, 2017, 02:44 PM

Wear a leather jacket and shades everywhere. It will solve this problem.

Already do cool2
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »