Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: FBI strategy is actually creating US-based terrorists

(Read 2650 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • FBI strategy is actually creating US-based terrorists
     OP - September 28, 2016, 10:39 PM

Trevor Aaronson: How this FBI strategy is actually creating US-based terrorists

interesting TED talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGG97dDfZ7E
     Reply #1 - September 29, 2016, 08:09 AM

worth watching. only about 9min long

"There's an organization responsible for more terrorism plots in the United States than al-Qaeda, al-Shabaab and ISIS combined: The FBI. How? Why? In an eye-opening talk, investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson reveals a disturbing FBI practice that breeds terrorist plots by exploiting Muslim-Americans with mental health problems"
     Reply #2 - September 29, 2016, 09:49 AM

worth watching. only about 9min long

"There's an organization responsible for more terrorism plots in the United States than .......... The FBI. How? Why? In an eye-opening talk, investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson reveals a disturbing FBI practice that breeds terrorist plots by exploiting Muslim-Americans with mental health problems"

because they(These security organizations) have money and they protect their jobs .. they need to spend some where .. The other side of the coin is all faith heads that don't allow to question their faith mentally ill .. So they trap nut cases to support the funding

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - January 07, 2017, 06:27 PM

I just remembered this vid after yesterdays shooting. same pattern. authorities knew about him and he's got a mental condition.

yeezevee you can't brush it aside by saying the security organisations are doing this to protect their jobs. that's just lame. Islam has something to do with it but the FBI also has something to do with it.
     Reply #4 - January 07, 2017, 08:59 PM

9/11 terrorists were by no means homegrown. This FBI activity seems designed to create suspicion of American Muslim communities, which in reality are for the most part like other American communities, and effectively assimilated into American culture.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - January 07, 2017, 09:23 PM

and effectively assimilated into American culture.

Really ?
    Hahahahahaha ☺
    You joke too much.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #6 - January 08, 2017, 02:19 AM

Our own personal anecdotal experiences, while relevant, do not make for an overall trend.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - January 08, 2017, 04:46 AM

9/11 terrorists were by no means homegrown. This FBI activity seems designed to create suspicion of American Muslim communities, which in reality are for the most part like other American communities, and effectively assimilated into American culture.

You were wrong here asbie.
    I will never advocate for FBI, FBI do have abused their power in dealing with Muslim community.
    Sometimes, these informants give wrong information about the people. It is really messy.
    But there is no assimilation of Muslims taking place. Muslim community is loyal to mecca and Islamic world. They don't love America. They are very isolated, and hate being around "Kuffars(infidels)". Even the second generation of Muslims, who were born here have their alliance with mecca. They don't trust their government and have no sympathies for US Army at all.
    Lots of burkas and beards, absolutely no assimilation.
    They make fun of American culture, and consider themselves superior to non-Muslims.

Being neutral observant, I must mention here, Muslim community in United States is facing worst kind of discrimination and hatred in every aspect of their life. Muslims are the most hated group in United States, more than even atheists.

We can accuse FBI of misusing power, but at the same time, we must say against our own Muslim community which is not willing to assimilate.

I am not asking muslims to drink or have sex outside marriage as common in american culture, but at least love this country and give respect to American culture, as it is. At least give respect to freedom, they have got from here.

I will not consider it assimilation, when 52 percent of Muslim community wants shariah law in country.
    Our own personal anecdotal experiences, while relevant, do not make for an overall trend.

No that is not true. I am trying my best to assimilate in American culture. Now don't ask me to drink beer/wine and get a girl friend. I am atheist Ex-Muslim and I have my own morals and ethics.
    I don't know why the fuck FBI's man told me to get a woman, I am still thinking. Huh?

Overall trends are bad, No assimilation taking place. Situation is not good within muslim community, radicalization is one of the major issue in community,
    Roughly 250 Americans have attempted to join jihadists in Syria, according to government estimates. One in six are women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/17/why-young-american-women-are-joining-isis/?utm_term=.d59f767e4211

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #8 - January 08, 2017, 05:31 AM

You are in the wrong community. Assimilation and adaptation is pretty effective where I used to live, and that is even with all the terrorist arrests in the area. We had Muslims from all across the board.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #9 - January 08, 2017, 05:42 AM

Three says
    Assimilation and adaptation is pretty effective where I used to live

Then Three Says
    and that is even with all the terrorist arrests in the area.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    Three whats going on ??
    Are you okay sweetheart ?
    I know life is tough, and it's Saturday night.

Reply #10 - January 08, 2017, 02:01 PM

I mean we have a huge community here, and lots of FBI set ups.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #11 - January 08, 2017, 02:10 PM

yeezevee you can't brush it aside by saying the security organisations are doing this to protect their jobs. that's just lame.

No  I am not doing that but your response does agree with my words

Islam has something to do with it but the FBI also has something to do with it.

And  I  NEVER SAID  that  "Islam has something to do with it"  .,  And let me  assure you  that  "I will never do/say  that" .  If you read my posts in this forum itself you will find there is no one  who is harsher  than me on Islam... On faiths and on faith heads dear babooshka..

Reply #12 - January 08, 2017, 02:45 PM

boy this forum is becoming tougher and tougher to deal with   why abidali?? I ask you why??
    ....Three says.....
    ..Then Three Says..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    ...Three .....?
    .....sweetheart ?...........
    ... life is tough,
    .... Saturday night.

Good...good   abidali  Everyone ..Every life  must have sweet heart .,.. without some sweet heart,  life can not exist  but you have some good points
    You were wrong here asbie.

1).  But there is no assimilation of Muslims taking place. Muslim community is loyal to mecca and Islamic world.

2). They don't love America.

3). They are very isolated, and hate being around "Kuffars(infidels)".

4). Even the second generation of Muslims, who were born here have their alliance with mecca.

5). They don't trust their government and have no sympathies for US Army at all.

6). Lots of burkas and beards, absolutely no assimilation.

7). They make fun of American culture, and consider themselves superior to non-Muslims.

Cool. Being neutral observant, I must mention here, Muslim community in United States is facing worst kind of discrimination and hatred in every aspect of their life.

10). Muslims are the most hated group in United States, more than even atheists.

11). We can accuse FBI of misusing power, but at the same time, we must say against our own Muslim community which is not willing to assimilate.

12). I am not asking muslims to drink or have sex outside marriage as common in american culture, but at least love this country and give respect to American culture, as it is. At least give respect to freedom, they have got from here.

14). I will not consider it assimilation, when 52 percent of Muslim community wants shariah law in country.

15). I am trying my best to assimilate in American culture.

16).  Now don't ask me to drink beer/wine and get a girl friend.

17). I am atheist Ex-Muslim and I have my own morals and ethics.

18). I don't know why the fuck FBI's man told me to get a woman, I am still thinking. Huh?

good points .. .. some good points dear abidali..  but .

Reply #13 - January 08, 2017, 08:12 PM

this forum is becoming tougher and tougher to deal with
    without some sweet heart,  life can not exist

No. Forum is easy. We are here as friends. must help each other.
    I was just having fun with her, teasing her.

Reply #14 - January 08, 2017, 08:15 PM

I mean we have a huge community here, and lots of FBI set ups.

Okay got you this time.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »