Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A woman's clothing is the problem

(Read 13783 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • A woman's clothing is the problem
     Reply #60 - August 27, 2016, 06:57 PM

Asbie, I Googled Stand Up Paddle Board images and couldn't find any one wearing a life vest.   I assume most know to swim and can use the board itself as a flotation device.

Correction: I did find a few, so I suppose it depends on the location, conditions, and ability of the SUP  boarder.
     Reply #61 - August 27, 2016, 08:04 PM

Good news or what? from Turkey as the Policewomen are allowed to cover their hair...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37205850

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #62 - August 27, 2016, 10:16 PM

Good news ...... from Turkey as the Policewomen are allowed to cover their hair...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37205850

they can wear whatever they like next put that niqab .,     on't cover your faces .,    well  either this end or that end ..faith heads  never use common sense

Iranian womenpolice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZx1pNne4s

and this lady drving ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3-bNGG70w

some women are really stupid .,why argue with that guy?take the ticket  just go to the court   and fight for whatever rights wit which she arguing with that guy...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #63 - August 27, 2016, 10:39 PM

That woman in the burqa - I bet she 'reported' racism and that BS is gone down in statistic to show that there was at least one incident of reported racism against the police targeting mulsima.

This is why reported racism; bullying; rape; millionaire; alien sighting should never be used to formulate policy or inform nuanced debate at all....

I am reportedly married to Rani Mukherjee.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #64 - August 27, 2016, 11:27 PM

That woman in the burqa - I bet she 'reported' racism and that BS is gone down in statistic to show that there was at least one incident of reported racism against the police targeting mulsima.

Jedi/yeeze...  this lady went to court as she threatened.
    THE woman at the centre of the burqa row, Carnita Matthews, has a long record of driving offences and a history of not paying her fines.
    Court documents have revealed that she had been fined seven times for traffic infringements before she was stopped by police in June last year for not displaying her P-plates in the incident that sparked the row that spilled over to the District Court yesterday.
    Since she first received her learner licence in 1998 at the age of 33, she has twice had her provisional licence suspended for totting up too many demerit points and twice had her licence suspended for non payment of fines.
    T
    he State Debt Recovery Office had to recover the fines. Both of those two suspensions for non payment of fines were later lifted.
    It is not known how many times she was physically stopped by police and whether she had her face covered by a burqa or a niqab on those occasions. A number of times she was caught on camera speeding and disobeying traffic lights.
    After being stopped by police last year for not displaying her P-plates, Ms Matthews was ordered to pay $276 in fines and court costs.
    She claimed on Channel Seven and allegedly in a statutory declaration to Campbelltown police that the officer who stopped her had attempted to tear the burqa off her face, a claim that was proven untrue by the police patrol car video camera.
    A magistrate last year found her guilty of making a deliberately false statement and sentenced her to jail for six months. Ms Matthews appealed, saying there was no proof she was the person in the burqa making the statement and Judge Clive Jeffreys in the District Court yesterday upheld her appeal.
    The news comes as women wearing a burqa may be ordered to remove it to identify themselves in the wake of the Carnita Matthews case.
    The government is also considering passing new laws requiring people who make complaints against police, or in the case of witnesses giving evidence, to have to provide at least one fingerprint and their signature.

http://www.news.com.au/national/muslim-woman-accused-of-making-false-police-statement-avoids-jail-over-identity-doubt/story-e6frfkvr-1226078884650

Sometimes the law is an ass ! Roll Eyes
     Reply #65 - August 28, 2016, 12:15 AM

idiots like these should be locked up insulting Muslim folks

Reply #66 - August 28, 2016, 12:17 AM

Asbie, I Googled Stand Up Paddle Board images and couldn't find any one wearing a life vest.   I assume most know to swim and can use the board itself as a flotation device.

Correction: I did find a few, so I suppose it depends on the location, conditions, and ability of the SUP  boarder.

That makes sense, thanks.  Smiley

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #67 - August 28, 2016, 01:03 AM

(Clicky for piccy!)

By whom Yeeze ? Its the other muslims who have to push back against this nonsense.   Obviously, such people exist but don't raise their voices.  In this case, the protesters won, because the Australian lawmakers backed off the ban.
     Reply #68 - August 28, 2016, 09:23 AM

By whom Yeeze ?.....

there used to be a man,  A Muslim guy  who used to put the rascals behind the bars  and school them behind the bars "how to be human being  first then you can be Muslim or any other faith head"    we need such people again  and I often put his name in posts
    well I am going to become a Raelian for some time for Miss Negar Azizmoradi.. Turkey was LUCKY ..indeed this planet was lucky that Turkey was ruled by Kamal Atturk and put those ISLAMIC CLOWNS where they belong. I hope westerner leaders protest and interfere in this case. Let us send some e-mails and links to this page along other links on Raelians to prominent people of this human society..

i  said that   Here  some seven years ago dear  puzzlelove

Reply #69 - August 28, 2016, 12:32 PM

Exactly why face covering should not be allowed.  Identity cannot be confirmed.  No one should allowed to operate a motorized vehicle wearing a face covering or even riding a bicycle in a public road. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #70 - August 28, 2016, 06:45 PM

More trouble in France...
    In the video, widely shared on social media, the man tells the hijab-wearing women: "Terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists."

Ignorance leads to ignorance leads to ignorance....stupidity leads to stupidity....hate leads to more hate....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37209605

Reply #71 - August 28, 2016, 08:22 PM

http://www.leparisien.fr/tremblay-en-france-93290/tremblay-accuse-d-islamophobie-le-restaurateur-s-excuse-aupres-des-musulmans-28-08-2016-6075151.php
    from Google Translate :-
       Tremblay: accused of Islamophobia, the restaurant apologizes to Muslims
    The prosecutor of Bobigny reported Sunday opened an investigation for "racial discrimination".

Around 15 hours, surrounded by several police officers, Jean-Baptiste, the restaurant, tried to explain his comments: "I farted a lead, and I apologize. I have a friend who died at the Bataclan, I mixed everything. What I said, I think absolutely not: my comments have exceeded my thought ... "

Its being investigated, but am I being cynical about how a reporter from le Parisien newspaper just happened to be outside the restaurant at that time?  Roll Eyes
     Reply #72 - August 28, 2016, 08:36 PM

This Pro-Islam/Islamophobia shouting crowd along  along with leftie brained reporters are  over doing /over showing their looooovvvve to Muslim women folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Gh1-NDmnQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g-D5dWOokA

I haven't see the full video  but this shit happen often in many countries and in many restaurants  ..If you are guy from Karachi  with no so White skin and and   go to a good restaurant in Lahore   and you are new to it.. you can feel that in air..   I wonder someone could watch that 2nd tube and tell me what is going on

Reply #73 - August 28, 2016, 08:46 PM

Have you had that sort of experience yeez?

Reply #74 - August 28, 2016, 08:49 PM

there used to be a man,  A Muslim guy  who used to put the rascals behind the bars  and school them behind the bars "how to be human being  first then you can be Muslim or any other faith head"    we need such people again  and I often put his name in posts  

i  said that   Here  some seven years ago dear  puzzlelove

Yeez, I don't think you are saying, that until the second coming of Ataturk,  its ok for  Muslims to sit back and let the extremist orthodox ones define the muslim identity in non-Muslim countries, are you ?   Smiley
     Reply #75 - August 28, 2016, 08:53 PM

Have you had that sort of experience yeez?

Hmm .an  innocent  question  INcePtion..

I have had  much worse experiences than that dear doll .. dear allahdoll..

did you know allah was a goddess before Islam with a name Al-Uzza ?

Reply #76 - August 28, 2016, 08:56 PM

Nah just wondering whether you actally had that sort of experience in Pakistan.

Hmm not a surprising fact. Islam did not come out of nowhere lol
     Reply #77 - August 28, 2016, 08:57 PM

Yeez, I don't think you are saying, that until the second coming of Ataturk,  its ok for  Muslims to sit back and let the extremist orthodox ones define the muslim identity in non-Muslim countries, are you ?   Smiley

you have the answer in your own post puzzlelover..

Reply #78 - August 28, 2016, 09:01 PM

I thought so Yeeze Smiley, so what exactly are you saying when you said this ?
    (Clicky for piccy!)

PL
     Reply #79 - August 28, 2016, 09:13 PM

I thought so Yeeze Smiley, so what exactly are you saying when you said this ?
    PL

well let me say it again

idiots like those in that picture  should be locked up insulting Muslim folks  like ..for e.g.  you see in this  video    

Reply #80 - August 28, 2016, 09:30 PM

Sorry Yeeze, I don't understand Urdu or Hindi. so can you be more explicit ? Tks Smiley

Nah, leave it be.  I truly don't understand the video, but I don't think I am going to get any satisfaction by demanding a simple direct answer from you as you take great pride in being obscure.    whistling2  So as I said leave it be.   

I will say this, It would be nice to know if you agree or disagree on some point.  I am not sure you even bother reading my posts to get my point, as you pivot to something totally unrelated.     dance whistling2 Cheesy
     Reply #81 - August 28, 2016, 09:41 PM

Sorry Yeeze, I don't understand Urdu or Hindi. so can you be more explicit ? Tks Smiley

oh Ok..  but that will take time and couple of pages of typing or links from old posts to explain  you in detail dear puzzlelover
    Nah, leave it be.  I truly don't understand the video, but I don't think I am going to get any satisfaction by demanding a simple direct answer from you as you take great pride in being obscure.    whistling2  So as I said leave it be.    

No..no..Nooo. ,I will try my best to make it clear because it is important subject

I will say this, It would be nice to know if you agree or disagree on some point.

which point??  Huh?

I am not sure you even bother reading my posts to get my point, as you pivot to something totally unrelated.    dance whistling2 Cheesy

No..no.,  do read relevant post and points in it..  I may miss some but....

Hmm Yes  pivot.. pivoting points are extremely  important

usually I go for1800 but some times i try 3600   Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #82 - August 28, 2016, 09:55 PM

Cheesy

Reply #83 - August 28, 2016, 10:48 PM

No..no..Nooo. ,I will try my best to make it clear because it is important subject
    which point??  Huh?
    No..no.,  do read relevant post and points in it..  I may miss some but....

Hmm Yes  pivot.. pivoting points are extremely  important

(Clicky for piccy!)

usually I go for1800 but some times i try 3600   Cheesy Cheesy

As I said, leave it be.....  If it takes 4-5 posts to clarify what you meant about " who should be locked up" , imagine how many to clear my other points  Cheesy.

Its not that important.  I don't take it personally, its a common refrain on the forum....and to paraphrase the Quran 109:6 :

"To you be your Way (of posting), and to me mine."  Afro

Cheers  dance
     Reply #84 - August 28, 2016, 11:15 PM

To get back on topic, here's a video of social experiment by ABC in Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWmBUONtFY
    titled
    Muslim woman called a "Terrorist" AMAZING father of a Soldier stands up for Muslims

Reply #85 - August 29, 2016, 05:51 AM

As I said, leave it be.....  Its not that important.

well  puzzlelover  didn't want to read my answer  so let me answer

Nah just wondering whether you actally had that sort of experience in Pakistan.

well  i have/had many experiences  in land of pure   much of my time was spent in south

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13282

but  girl that is an interesting folder for you to read

Reply #86 - August 29, 2016, 11:11 AM

(Clicky for piccy!)

yup. people like that make it worse for the ordinary muslims who just want to go about their daily lives.
     Reply #87 - August 29, 2016, 11:44 AM

well  puzzlelover  didn't want to read my answer  so let me answer
    well  i have/had many experiences  in land of pure   much of my time was spent in south

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13282

but  girl that is an interesting folder for you to read

The requested topic does not exist.

Reply #88 - August 29, 2016, 12:06 PM

Ur wrong

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #89 - August 29, 2016, 04:16 PM

well  INcePtion  has  exquisite probing mind Qtian.,   I know I know INcePtion..

But  I think   there is a wrong word in that post  and  we should NOT call such incidents as racist as IT IS NOT INSTITUTIONALIZED ..  we have plenty of prejudiced brains with jaundiced eyes around the globe .,That is the wording I should have used   .... "prejudiced brains with jaundiced eyes ".....the only thing you can do is educate..educate..and educate. Off course we need to learn how to educate ,  whom, when and where ..

with best wishes to both of you
    yeezevee

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »