Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A woman's clothing is the problem

(Read 13794 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • A woman's clothing is the problem
     OP - August 24, 2016, 02:21 PM

Because a burkini is disrupting public order.

Burkini Ban Photos Show Four Armed Policemen Force Woman To Remove Garment On Nice Beach

Images of armed police forcing a woman to remove some of her clothing as part of France’s ban on the burkini have emerged.

The pictures show the woman, who was lying on the sand, being confronted by four police officers on a beach in Nice on Tuesday.

Nice is one of a dozen towns which have banned the body-covering swimwear favoured by some Muslim women, and is the site of a deadly Islamic extremist truck attack in July that killed 86 people.

The images immediately set off a fierce debate and sparked widespread condemnation on social media.

The photos from Tuesday show the woman surrounded by the officers, who look on as she removes her long-sleeved blue shirt.

One of the men kneels down to write her a ticket, which was later seen by French news agency AFP and states she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism.”

Giving only her first name as Siam, the 34-year-old told AFP: “I was sitting on the beach with my family. I was wearing a classic headscarf. I had no intention of swimming.”.....

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57bd63f3e4b0b8a585b6b905

Reply #1 - August 24, 2016, 02:37 PM

She was forced to remove the burkini or she did it by herself just to escape being charged?

If it is the first case, those officers have a big problem.
     Reply #2 - August 24, 2016, 02:58 PM

Please read the article...
     Reply #3 - August 24, 2016, 03:07 PM

I did. I see her undressing herself.  So how do we know she was forced?
     Reply #4 - August 24, 2016, 03:09 PM

She was forced to remove the burkini or she did it by herself just to escape being charged?

If it is the first case, those officers have a big problem.

why Police officers have a big problem nbhb?    

you made the rules for them to act .,it is  the rule that is giving the problems..  well let me read it.,

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279654/woman-forced-to-remove-clothing-on-france-beach-after-burkini-ban

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - August 24, 2016, 03:10 PM

I did. I see her undressing herself. So how do we know she was forced?

Oh  you mean to say they didn't rip her clothes off

Reply #6 - August 24, 2016, 03:33 PM

I did. I see her undressing herself.  So how do we know she was forced?

What an interesting way of seeing things
     Reply #7 - August 24, 2016, 04:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5xQ8_vM1Y

what the fuck are they  protecting from?   Protecting folks or harassing folks??

well rules.. made by freedom loving France  ... PUT THE RULE BOARD ON BEACH and stop people that are not with in your dress code entering  the fucking beach ....

Reply #8 - August 24, 2016, 04:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc4Y6fEjrVg

Reply #9 - August 24, 2016, 04:29 PM

That shit is fucking retarded. What danger or even nuisance is a burkini (as stupid as that name sounds, lol)?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #10 - August 24, 2016, 04:39 PM

That shit is fucking retarded. What danger or even nuisance is a burkini (as stupid as that name sounds, lol)?

that stupid thing looks  as good as Scuba driving suit  

Good that is  Nigella Lawson  .....  they  just look like stupid .,if the French Govt has problem with terror .. they just need to scan those with with that  burkani before  they go in to beach ..

and these Islamic idiots can also have plenty of designs that cover their body such as

Reply #11 - August 24, 2016, 04:55 PM

On the other end of the world earthquakes are caused by women wearing jeans Afro

Reply #12 - August 24, 2016, 05:03 PM

The Businessman Who's Paying the Fines From Burqini Bans

A French-Algerian man has covered the financial penalties of three women who defied a new rule in France— and he's offering to do the same for others.

French municipalities have begun issuing fines to those who defy a recently imposed Burqini ban, which prohibits people from wearing the swimwear favored by some Muslim women. In the coastal city of Cannes, one real-estate entrepreneur has stepped in to help.

Rachid Nekkaz, a Paris native of Algerian descent, has paid the fines issued to three women who wore the swimsuit despite the ban, which was imposed in several French municipalities last month, CNN reports. Nekkaz offered to pay the penalties because the decision to institute the ban on the controversial swimwear is “oppressive and unfair.” He has pledged to do the same for more women.

Nekkaz has been a vocal opponent of France’s laws restricting religious dress. After France passed the 2010 law known commonly as the Burqa Ban, which prohibited the wearing of face-covering headgear in public spaces, Nekkaz dedicated 1 million euros of his own money to pay the 150 euro fines levied against women who chose to wear the full-body veil.

“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a women to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home,” he told France 24 at the time. “But I am also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing to democracy.”

The Atlantic

Reply #13 - August 24, 2016, 05:14 PM

I like this bit.

French news agency AFP and states she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism.”
     Reply #14 - August 24, 2016, 05:15 PM

good man
     Reply #15 - August 24, 2016, 05:20 PM

So long as it gets them out of the house, getting exercise and getting vitamin D who gives a flying f%$£Huh?Huh?

Or, if they just want to have a laugh...live and let dress...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #16 - August 24, 2016, 05:34 PM

“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a women to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home,” he told France 24 at the time. “But I am also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing to democracy.”  ... .Rachid Nekkaz,

and this is the guy who said that and  who paid that fine

yessssss...yap., that should be the rule the French should impose.. instead of frying some silly rules on " how to make  french fries .. "

Reply #17 - August 24, 2016, 05:50 PM

The rule is about getting a fine and be removed from the beach and not to force someone to take his/her clothes off. So, there is any evidence that those officers din anything else but sticking with the laws?

you made the rules for them to act .,it is  the rule that is giving the problems..  well let me read it.,

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279654/woman-forced-to-remove-clothing-on-france-beach-after-burkini-ban

Reply #18 - August 24, 2016, 06:11 PM

The rule is stupid, and an insult to secular values.

Burkinis (oh god I lose my shit every time I mention that word) don't cover the face, and don't pose any particular threat for hiding things. There literally is no reason to ban it other than cultural intolerance and/or racism.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #19 - August 24, 2016, 06:18 PM

The rule is about getting a fine and be removed from the beach and not to force someone to take his/her clothes off. So, there is any evidence that those officers din anything else but sticking with the laws?

i eat french fries and i eat their rule and i understand the rule dear nbhb   and that is the reason I asked you this question.,

when you said
    ..........If it is the first case, those officers have a big problem.

we both are on same page.,  same side dear nbhb..  may be there is bit of mud here and there  but same side...  "freedom of expression  freedom to pursue  the goals in life  with the guidance of golden rule..."

Reply #20 - August 24, 2016, 06:35 PM

Okay yeeze, but just read newspapers headlines and how they are presenting the story: armed police forcing a woman to remove her clothes...
     Reply #21 - August 25, 2016, 01:12 PM

Okay yeeze, but just read newspapers headlines and how they are presenting the story: armed police forcing a woman to remove her clothes...

well different news channels project or twist the story to fit there political/religious/cultural/  views by taking their demography support   but what is your views on that news  nbhb?   again look at the case and the scene carefully

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-burkini-ban-row-escalates-clothing-incident-woman-police-nice-beach

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-police-make-woman-remove-burkini-on-nice-beach

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37183083

so that is the picture to start with   SHE NEVER COVERED HER FACE ..

that amount of cloth on her are ~ same as I see on French Police.,   I say French Police and that fucking mayor of the town who made that rule should be striped of their clothes and fined

Reply #22 - August 25, 2016, 01:34 PM

What French law says on secularism and religious clothing

In 2010, France became the first European country to ban the full-face veil in public

A 2004 law forbids the wearing of religious emblems in schools and colleges

The 1905 constitution aims to separate Church and state. It enshrines secularism in education but also guarantees the freedom of religion and freedom to exercise it. The original text made no reference to clothing

A woman wearing a full-body swimming costume walks into the water at a beach in France

The mayor of Cannes' ruling

The rules have been imposed by more than 20 municipalities in France
    "Access to beaches and for swimming is banned to any person wearing improper clothes that are not respectful of accepted customs and secularism"

"Beachwear which ostentatiously displays religious affiliation, when France and places of worship are currently the target of terrorist attacks, is liable to create risks of disrupting public order"

The infringement is punishable with a fine of €38 (£33)  The ban remains in place until 31 August 2016

that is the  recent  rule.,I say France should go to elections again on that what clothes one should wear what one should not wear in France ..

And I support full face veil should not be allowed in public places such as schools,buses, banks etc.. and I don't care about Burkani  or some other clown clothes   BUT FACE SHOULD NEVER BE COVERED ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzV4UMIhxg

Rascals  they all should be fined and stripped of their clothes  .. where is Cannes Mayor??    finmad finmad

Reply #23 - August 25, 2016, 01:39 PM

Lol and what do they do with £38?
    Spend it on french fries?

Reply #24 - August 25, 2016, 04:29 PM

well different news channels project or twist the story to fit there political/religious/cultural/  views by taking their demography support   but what is your views on that news  nbhb?   again look at the case and the scene carefully

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-burkini-ban-row-escalates-clothing-incident-woman-police-nice-beach

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-police-make-woman-remove-burkini-on-nice-beach

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37183083

(Clicky for piccy!)

so that is the picture to start with   SHE NEVER COVERED HER FACE ..

that amount of cloth on her are ~ same as I see on French Police.,   I say French Police and that fucking mayor of the town who made that rule should be striped of their clothes and fined

I think she decided to take out her clothes to avoid being fined and removed from the beach.
     Reply #25 - August 25, 2016, 04:51 PM

I would also ban hijabs from public places. Reason being that only women "should dress modesty".
     Reply #26 - August 25, 2016, 06:11 PM

I would also ban hijabs from public places. Reason being that only women "should dress modesty".

Clarify please.....

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #27 - August 25, 2016, 06:48 PM

Yes I would love to see this image in KSA or Iran.

What is to clarify Jedi? Why only women should cover their hair and men not? Why only women should dress modestly? Why so many women are forced to wear it? Why not men as well? You know hijab is not a tool for women's empowerment.

Please be aware that I know this is not in the category of liberal thinking. But it seems so unfair to me.
     Reply #28 - August 25, 2016, 06:49 PM

I think she decided to take out her clothes to avoid being fined and removed from the beach.

why  she should take off her clothes nbhb.,  what is the problem with her clothes?

is that a  french rule?  and what is the problem with hijab?  French men have fetish with women hair?

Hmm  All these rascals covering their hair   they should be fined and jailed

Reply #29 - August 25, 2016, 07:11 PM

Yeeze all those rascals, women and men are covering their hair. There's the difference. If I see as many men as women wearing hijabs, I would have no problem with this.
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »