Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Three Killed In Motorbike Suicide Bomb Attack In Cameroon

(Read 1424 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Three Killed In Motorbike Suicide Bomb Attack In Cameroon
     OP - August 22, 2016, 02:55 PM

Three Killed In Motorbike Suicide Bomb Attack In Cameroon   says news with this picture..

A SUICIDE bomber on a motorbike killed at least three people at a market in north Cameroon. At least three civilians were killed and twenty four others injured on Sunday morning (Aug 21) in a suicide bomb attack in Mora in the Far North region of Cameroon, where armed group Boko Haram has been waging an armed rebellion since 2009, authorities said.

“A man on a motorcycle blew himself up on a bridge near the Mora market,” a Cameroonian security official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

“Four people, three civilians and the bomber, died on the spot. There were about twenty wounded,” the source added.

Mora, which is located near the border with Nigeria, is home to the headquarters of the Joint Multinational Force, made up of the armies of the countries of the Lake Chad Basin engaged in the fight against Boko Haram.

According to the Cameroonian government, over 2,000 Cameroonians in total have been killed by terrorist group.

well that is the life if  demography of a  country is  50:50 and 50% is Islam.,     Even if it is 98% Islam  we still have 77 sects and at least two are at each other's throat since the beginning of Islam..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - August 22, 2016, 07:21 PM

Do you ever tire of posting news of these daily atrocities? Most of us hear enough about them outside the forum, so why do you do it?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #2 - August 22, 2016, 08:11 PM

The obvious answer is that Yeez is a sadist!

Thanks Yeez for the post - shows us how life is like in other parts of the world. You don't have to read it or click on it or reply.

Anyway, here is an excellent post http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30368.msg859783#msg859783

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #3 - August 23, 2016, 01:38 PM

Do you ever tire of posting news of these daily atrocities? Most of us hear enough about them outside the forum, so why do you do it?

what is there to get tired dear olweasel?   it is at best takes a minute of my time .. You may hear such news when such brutal tragedies   happens in West  or around Israel  but I don't think you here if it happens in African continent ..

And I guess many of you guys don't want to read bad news  because you go tired reading it  OR because   that is done by FAITH HEADS because of their faith or because their brain  washed with their so-called god/gods words ..  so such things from fools should be excused  .. because they don't know what they are doing in the name of their faith,  

but in 21st century it is going to be the way of life and they will become more and more frequent  if we hide the dirt under the carpet.     Not reading  abut them and not seeing them and not thinking  about  the heart and brain behind these problems  and not educating folks around us  is going to take us anywhere except we will see more of such tragedies..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_DJUpYomk

See that guy  how wonderfully he speaks ..  Any rascal  SPEAKING LIKE THAT FROM ANY FAITH  question them..  you will save many followers that cult  and probability is it may also save you ...  lol..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - August 23, 2016, 03:19 PM

You may hear such news when such brutal tragedies   happens in West  or around Israel  but I don't think you here if it happens in African continent

Ok, that's a fair point in this instance.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »