Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Look at this hindu brutal Rogue from Land of Snakes

(Read 4966 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Look at this hindu brutal Rogue from Land of Snakes
     OP - July 29, 2016, 11:21 AM

Look at this pagan hindu brutal Rogue from Land of Snakes  

The Dalit community in the village have blocked roads and protested over the murders

India Dalit couple hacked to death over 22 cents debt

A man from India's Dalit community has been beheaded and his wife hacked to death after a row over a 15 rupees (22 cents; 16 pence) debt in Uttar Pradesh state.

Police said the couple were murdered by an upper caste grocer on Thursday when they told him they needed time to pay for biscuits they had bought from him. The grocer has been arrested.

Dalits, formerly known as untouchables, form the lowest rung of India's caste hierarchy. Police told the Press Trust of India news agency the incident took place in Mainpuri district early on Thursday as the couple were on their way to work.

They were stopped by Ashok Mishra, the owner of a village grocery, who demanded that the couple pay the money for three packets of biscuits that they had bought for their three children a few days ago, reports say.
    Protests The couple reportedly told him they would pay after they received their daily wages later in the evening.

"While Mishra kept shouting for the money, the couple started walking towards the fields. Mishra then ran to his house nearby and returned with an axe. He hacked Bharat repeatedly and then attacked Mamta who was trying to rescue her husband. The couple died on the spot," Nadeem, a local villager, told The Indian Express newspaper.

The Dalit community in the village have blocked roads and protested over the incident. Earlier this month four low-caste Dalit men were assaulted by cow protection vigilantes while trying to skin a dead cow in western Gujarat state.

Many Hindus consider cows sacred and the slaughter of the animal is banned in many Indian states. In March, a Dalit man was murdered for marrying a woman from a higher caste in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

The woman's father handed himself in and admitted to carrying out the attack on a busy road in daylight, police said.

Incredible snake land with silly faiths .,  

This hindu paganism faith without doubt  has inbuilt racism in it to persecute its own people .,  Some of these idiots who read me what I write about Islam and other faiths on the web instead of joining the forum to discuss they send e-mails  an pms..  let me put some links here for them to read me..

well that is enough for rascals on e-mails

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 29, 2016, 01:20 PM

Many Hindus are outraged when these crimes happen.  The crimes of bride killing, widow burning, forced marriage of young girls, honour killings, crimes to do with the outlawed caste system.  You also notice that the police did arrest the guilty and crowds are protesting the murders.  They are not quoting their holy books and saying that it is all allowed and ignoring the victims.

Hinduism is changeable. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #2 - July 29, 2016, 02:47 PM

Many Hindus are outraged when these crimes happen.  The crimes of bride killing, widow burning, forced marriage of young girls, honour killings, crimes to do with the outlawed caste system.  You also notice that the police did arrest the guilty and crowds are protesting the murders.  They are not quoting their holy books and saying that it is all allowed and ignoring the victims.

Hinduism is changeable. 

Bee  you are a wonderful person., and I can not argue with you about Loopholes of Hinduism ., I have done that innumerable times., In fact if you read that first link in that post you will figure out what I am saying 

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #3 - July 29, 2016, 03:40 PM

its an old religion too. they've had time to grow up. i'm not sure if they're still burning widows still. islam is still teething. its been a very naughty boy.
     Reply #4 - July 29, 2016, 03:55 PM

They have had time to grow up but I think being colonised retarded India's development.  They've only been independent since 1947.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - July 29, 2016, 04:15 PM

I know a lot of Asians are very subservient in nature to whites. I was told that by my white boss. I hadn't noticed before, till he pointed it out to me. maybe that has something to do with colonisation too. I grew up with few stories of partition. but most elderly people didn't want to talk about it. it was too painful for them.
     Reply #6 - July 29, 2016, 05:15 PM

Not surprising I suppose, the partitioning of India was so horrific I don't think anybody's ever calculated the death toll.  And predictably, partitioning the country along religious lines led to Hindu fundamentalism in the ascendant on one side and Islamic fundamentalism on the other.  Same as Ireland, where we had ultra Catholicism in the Republic and Paisleyite Protestant fundies in charge of the North.  Ireland has been independent since 1922 and has had a bit longer to grow out of it though.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #7 - July 29, 2016, 05:23 PM

I know a lot of Asians are very subservient in nature to whites.

Subservient in nature my ass.

White Europeans continue to put themselves in positions to exploit people throughout the world, including in Asia and the subcontinent. That says nothing about the "nature" of the people being exploited.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #8 - July 29, 2016, 06:54 PM

I meant subservient in nature TO whites. i.e when it comes to dealing with whites.  their nature isn't subservient. probably didn't word it correctly. (am I being a little subservient here?) and yes ofcourse it has something to do with colonisation and if your born into a culture where whites are the top of the pecking order then eventually it will affect your nature. until someone wakes up. its all about the environment you're raised in.

for example when you see those programes  on telly about india and the uk flim crew wondering through the ghettos. they always find some poor sods shack to have dinner in. the Asians always welcome the film crew and layout more food than they can probably afford.

now can you imagine an indian tv crew out to explore the uk and knocking on the door of some poor council estate do you think they'd be invited in for some chicken nuggets?
     Reply #9 - July 29, 2016, 09:02 PM

Bee  you are a wonderful person., and I can not argue with you about Loopholes of Hinduism ., I have done that innumerable times., In fact if you read that first link in that post you will figure out what I am saying 

with best wishes
    yeezevee

The link does not work for me.  Can you explain what you mean?

I believe in personal responsibility.  I find a growing polarization in some areas of the world with every crime being reported as a crime of one group against another group. 

Reply #10 - July 29, 2016, 09:27 PM

for example when you see those programes  on telly about india and the uk flim crew wondering through the ghettos. they always find some poor sods shack to have dinner in. the Asians always welcome the film crew and layout more food than they can probably afford.

Your point? They would do the same if the UK film crew were brown or black.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #11 - July 29, 2016, 10:47 PM

The link does not work for me.  Can you explain what you mean?

well the link works  so try again Bee..

I believe in personal responsibility.  

that is wonderful  but when it comes to faith based criminal  actions/persecution  of one group of people on other group that  personal responsibility goes out of the window and it becomes either responsibility of their god or their state/country rules..  

I find a growing polarization in some areas of the world with every crime being reported as a crime of one group against another group.  

the news I put out in op  is NOT every crime from  tom, dick  and Cat thieves  ., that is going on in India for generations and generations ., So the game here is different Bee..

videos of that news..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ8HEES_ldA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozCA2wgSyus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC2Ql4LgMUk

So dear  Bee let us not put  such crimes as  any crime or  every crime  

Reply #12 - July 29, 2016, 11:16 PM

Your point? They would do the same if the UK film crew were brown or black.

my point? I've no idea!

i'd like to think they would do the same thing. I don't think its so much about colour (though that does play a part in our culture - we love fair skin. I think its more to do with status. the west is regarded as something to aspire to.

Reply #13 - July 30, 2016, 11:55 AM

From my understanding many Dalits caste suffer from debt slavery. 

Reply #14 - July 30, 2016, 12:02 PM

From my understanding many Dalits caste suffer from debt slavery.  

and hindus of India suffer from caste slavery ., in fact their faith suffers from that slavery ., and their faith heads use that as camouflage to loot and booty their rest of the innocent  society

PS:.. the link    http://www.forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=6109&sid=4bbb7884030e3adf40941720bc4fe58c

Reply #15 - July 30, 2016, 12:29 PM

My goodness gracious .. what a news on that brutal tragedy form a Indian News paper..

The children of the Dalit couple that was Thursday hacked to death by a shopkeeper over a pending payment, were Friday seen collecting every waste article available at their house in Mainpuri’s Lakhnipur village. By putting them “on sale”, the three sons, aged 11, nine and eight, would hope to arrange enough money so that they can perform the last rites of their parents, Bharat (45) and Mamta (41), who are now dead because they couldn’t pay the outstanding Rs 15 for the biscuits they had bought for their children a few days ago.

On the other hand, the four children of the accused couple, Ashok Mishra and his wife Rajni who are now behind bars, were pleading to the police to release their “innocent” mother who had “no clue” about what their father had allegedly done. As the world of these two families comes crashing down around them by an act that some described as “done in a fit of rage” while others termed it a “result of village politics”, Lakhnipur finds itself surrounded by heavy security force once again — only the reason differs, and differs vastly, this time. The last time Lakhnipur witnessed the deployment of security force on this scale was when Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had visited his native Saifai, with which it shares the border.

According to village pradhan Jerman Singh, Lakhnipur has around 70 houses, mostly owned by Dalits and Muslims, and has a total of 350 voters. The villagers “hardly believe” in caste discrimination, he claims. ‘We organise a week-long Ramlila every year and people from all castes, especially Dalits and Muslims, play important roles. There has been no communal tension in our village ever. What happened on Thursday was done in a fit of rage,” the pradhan said. So believes Janved Kumar, a Dalit himself. ‘Yeh sab toh gusse me ho gaya. Aadmi pe jab gussa sawaar hota hai to use kuch dikhta kahan hai (All this happened out of anger. A person can’t see his acts when anger has overpowered him),” he said, and described accused Mishra as “a good man who never had a fight with anyone in the village”. Not everyone agrees with Janved, though.

Outside Mishra’s double-storey house, situated barely 150 meters away from the crime spot, people had gathered to express their own opinions of him, and to share what they believed happened on Thursday ‘Money had made him blind. He was economically weak until a few years ago and owned nothing else but a few bigha of barren land. In fact, he was forced to move to Firozabad in search for work. Then this expressway changed his life. He got a handsome amount as compensation from the government, which acquired his land, and constructed this double-storey house. He had even organised a function after the house got completed,” said Ram Prakash Jatav, a local.

Seeing the blood stains that cover the road where the Dalit couple was hacked to death with an axe, some claimed it was Rajni who “provoked” her husband into committing the act. According to pradhan Jerman Singh, Rajni had seen Mamta buy a packet of biscuit for her youngest son from another grocery shop by paying Rs 5 in cash. Mamta and Bharat owed Rs 15 to the Mishras’ for the three packets of biscuit that they had bought a few days ago.

“Rajni was standing near that grocery shop when Mamta bought that packet. She went to her husband and informed him about how the couple have not paid Rs 15 to them even after a couple of days but have made the purchase from another shop in cash. This made Mishra angry and he went after the couple asking for his money. An altercation took place which led to the killing,” he said.

Fearful of retaliation, the accused couple’s five daughters (all married into other villages), have refused to take custody of their four minor siblings, two boys and two girls, after what their father has allegedly done. Soon after the killings, villagers had gathered outside Mishra’s house and attempted to set it on fire but were stopped by the police.

“Our mother had no role in it. She was in the kitchen when father hacked the two,” said 9-year-old Omji. He was quickly interrupted by his elder brother, 10-year-old Kanhaiya. “Papa got very angry when Bharat and Mamta told him to sell off my sisters to get the money. No father could have listened to that. They dared him to kill them and he did,” he said.

He claimed that his father used to lend thousands of rupees to villagers and never asked them to return the money. The 10-year-old said it was “the abusive language” that resulted in the killings. Dolly, the children’s maternal aunt who has been given their temporary custody, alleged that “Hindus in the village were jealous of Mishra”. “All the Brahmins in the village had hatred for Ashok since he got into money after selling his land. He had organised a big pooja too. The brahmins kept provoking Dalits against him, and it ended up this way,” she said. The eldest of the four, Aashi (13), claimed that her mother has “done nothing” and should be released. “Woh log hamein jala denge agar him ghar gaye toh,” she said.

At the house of the Dalit couple, the three minors were joined by their two sisters, who are now married, in collecting things to put on sale. A bit of relief appeared on their faces upon learning that the CM had announced Rs 5 lakh as compensation but their faces soon took on a grim look when Thursday’s events came rushing back. “Mor maiya bapu ko kaat dara. Ab ka bacho jo dekhe (my mother, father were hacked to death, nothing is left with us),” said Milan, the eldest daughter who will take care of 3 brothers now.

who is that guy CM anyway??  let me see

If those idiots who play politics with  religion gave those folks minimum  paying  jobs,   instead doing those "om doom dom praying"  and spending  their money in building villas and buying property in foreign countries.,      Indian would have not been in the   mess they are in., In fact it is same all over Indian subcontinent..

educated fools and faith heads  give such controls to criminals who join in politics and rule over a billion innocent folks  

Reply #16 - October 07, 2017, 10:39 PM

Downgrading the Taj Mahal of India

WHEN Yogi Adityanath, chief minister of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, wanted to celebrate six months of the BJP government, what did he decide to do?

According to a news report, he dropped the Taj Mahal from UP’s list of tourist attractions. This is akin to Paris deleting the Eiffel Tower from its tourist brochures, or New York downplaying the Empire State Building.

So why downgrade the importance of this sublime expression of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal? Because it “does not represent Indian ethos”, according to the Yogi. Excuse me? I thought India was a syncretic place where different cultures, faiths and people were absorbed to produce a rich and vibrant civilisation.

I might have been right once, but not in Narendra Modi’s India where the notion of a monolithic Hindu nationalism has taken root. Now, foreign NGOs, Pakistani theatre groups and iconic artists like the late M.F. Hussain have no place in this vast country of over a billion people.

Yogi Adityanath has decided to give visiting dignitaries gifts of copies of the Gita and the Ramayana instead of the traditional miniature replicas of the Taj. No offence, but speaking for myself, I would prefer the Taj replica.

The Yogi was the chief priest of the main Hindu temple at Gorakpur, so one would expect his worldview to be a bit limited. And to be fair, he’s not the first official to downplay the Muslim contribution to Indian culture.

Muscular Hindutva is replacing India’s secular base.

I was in Mumbai around 12 years ago, and visited the old Prince of Wales museum, or, as it is now called, the Chatraparti Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya. Inside, I found a vast display of historical objects, but oddly, no sign of any Mughal artefact. Indeed, somebody unfamiliar with the history of the subcontinent could be excused for thinking that there never had been a Muslim presence of any kind in India.

Authoritarian states can erase or rewrite inconvenient chapters of their history. Thus, after Leon Trotsky had been exiled and made a non-person, all photos of the revolutionary communist leadership were issued without his image. A similar fate awaited Mao’s comrades who had fallen out of favour.

Insecure states, too, have a problem with uncomfortable historical events that run counter to the official narrative they are trying to promote. Thus, as India moves away from its tolerant, secular foundations laid by Nehru, a new, stirring ideology of a muscular Hindutva is replacing it. For its proponents, it is distinctly problematic to accept the centuries of Muslim rule that preceded the British Raj. Thus the constant attempts to airbrush the role Muslims played in India.

Pakistan, too, suffers from a variation on this theme. In a search for identity, it soon decided that the new state was an extension of the Arab Middle East, rather than a part of the subcontinent. The official version of Urdu was shorn of its sizeable component of Hindi words, and much of our Hindu past was ignored. Our schoolbooks reflect a warped version of history that now begins with the arrival of Islam. Thousands of years of rich, pre-Islamic civilisations that rose and fell by the Indus are neglected.

Successful and secure states take pride in their past, and research it diligently. Any discoveries that extend their history further back in time are celebrated. Yet we in Pakistan are so fixated by faith that we regard any pre-Islamic finds with the same suspicion we would accord a newly discovered time bomb.

I still recall a bizarre experience when I was a newly appointed joint secretary in the culture ministry: I received a call from the Japanese embassy, and an official asked me when we would open the Quranic gallery at the National Museum in Karachi. Not having a clue, I promised to call him back. When I asked the director general of the archaeology department, his reply flabbergasted me.

Apparently, the Japanese had flown out experts to design a special display area on the ground floor to exhibit the museum’s collection of old, exquisitely illuminated copies of the Holy Book. But local clerics had objected to their display below a floor that housed ancient Gandhara statues.

This is one small example of how ideology and a distorted version of faith can make us blind to truth and beauty. Sadly, the rise of ignorance and the retreat of reason in Pakistan is now being mirrored across the border. There is little difference between a Hindu being lynched here for alleged blasphemy, and a Muslim in India being killed on the charge of eating beef.

One kind of extremism feeds off the other. When a literal understanding of religious texts replaces the search for their underlying symbolism, we end up with a list of do’s and don’ts.     irfan.husain@gmail.com

that is what    Irfan Husain wrote in today's Dawn[/u]

Reply #17 - December 08, 2017, 12:26 PM

Muslim labourer hacked to death in apparent religious attack in western India  says news

Police in western India have arrested a Hindu man they say brutally killed a Muslim labourer in an apparent religious attack.  Press Trust of India reported late Thursday that the arrest came after the suspect shared a grisly video of the labourer Mohammad Afrazul being hacked to death and then set on fire. TV reports aired video of the victim lying on the ground while a man in the foreground raves against Muslims.

The killing took place in the western state of Rajasthan on Wednesday.

Police say the accused, Shambu Lal Raigar, raged against intermarriages of Hindu women and Muslim men. It wasn't clear why Afrazul was singled out.

The killing is the most recent in a spate of attacks on minority groups, especially Muslims, since the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party swept national elections in 2014. Most of the violence against Muslims involved fringe Hindu vigilante groups that have become active in small towns and cities across India.

Muslims are about 14 per cent of India's 1.3 billion people while Hindus make up about 80pc of the population.

Most of the attacks on Muslims were connected to the trade in cows, which many of India's Hindus consider sacred.

Human Rights Watch has counted seven acts of mob violence killing at least 10 Muslims over allegations of buying or selling cows for beef. Cow slaughter is banned in most parts of India.

In Rajasthan state in April, Muslim Pehlu Khan was lynched by a mob as he transported cattle he had bought at an animal fair back to his home state of Haryana. Khan and his family were small dairy farmers.

well that is what is going  on in........ Land of Snakes  that pray stones.....

and here is that hero of that snake land..   Mr.  Shambu Lal Raigar,

on that brutal  rogue of  paganism  the news at http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/08/muslim-hacked-death-set-fire-hindu-religious-attack-india-7142164/    says...
     Rajasthan Killer A Jobless Father Of 3, Obsessed With Hate Videos: Cops

So Where  are these fucking gods of faith heads ....  Do/did these imaginary  gods do anything since the  GREAT APES TURNED INTO HUMAN and  created  god/gods.,   rituals and hate filled manuals?

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »