Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hillary Clinton clinches historic nomination.

(Read 2791 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hillary Clinton clinches historic nomination.
     OP - July 27, 2016, 08:08 PM

Hilary may (like most Presidential hopefuls) be imperfect, but I feels she deserves a thread to cover her bid. Go Hilary !

Apparently many prominent newspapers opted to feature her husband, and even Sanders under that headline.
    http://fusion.net/story/330575/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-newspaper-covers/
    Hillary Clinton clinched a historic nomination. So why does her husband get the front page photo?
    ...... (tons of pics) ...
    Choosing to run a photo of Hillary Clinton’s husband on front page of your newspaper on this history day (July 27, 2016—mark it) is lazy and speaks to a complete lack of awareness about which Clinton is getting nominated for president. Newspapers did not run a photo of Michelle Obama when Barack Obama was named the party’s nominee. Just because newspapers do not use stock photos is not an excuse to ignore what a big accomplishment this is for women by placing a man front and center.

No, using a giant photo of a spouse to announce a candidate’s official nomination is an honor reserved only for the first woman in history to run for our country’s highest office. And man, does that say a lot.

Reply #1 - July 28, 2016, 12:16 AM

Hillary's a crook, a liar and a warmonger though. And the fact that her husband has already been the pres first is really giving off those banana republic vibes  Cheesy

I lost myself
    I think I need someone in here?
    I know I'm sane
    But still my daemon calls me
     Reply #2 - July 28, 2016, 01:01 AM

She is also a war criminal.

Nothing to celebrate.
     Reply #3 - July 28, 2016, 03:47 AM

I'm not at all thrilled by Hillary Clinton and humbly admit that I'm not sure I'll vote for her. As someone privileged enough to have at least a minuscule say in the outcome of the American election, I almost feel as though I should outsource my vote and let the rest of you decide what I should do with it. Maybe I'll make a poll.
     Reply #4 - July 28, 2016, 03:55 AM

I think the choice as it stands is either SNAFU or... well, Trump. Kinda sad. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I think maintaining the status quo is better than Trump.

On the other hand, I do miss the active and united left under Bush. But that's pretty much the only good thing that would come from a Trump presidency.
     Reply #5 - July 28, 2016, 09:29 AM

I remember an article in Al Jazeera in which she was described as a warmonger and way more dangerous than Trump in relation to foreign policies. Al Jazeera, can you believe it? I also remember how eager was to remove Assad, which given what rebels are today, would have been sheer stupidity.

These USA elections are a very sad story. I suppose many minded people will choose what they perceive to be the lesser evil and others will just say fuck off both of you.
     Reply #6 - July 28, 2016, 10:45 AM

Trump has contradictory talking points in pretty much everything he says. He gives people what they like to hear. His foreign policy platform can be summed up as "End all US wars and withdraw all troops, but declare war on all jihadists."
     Reply #7 - July 28, 2016, 12:18 PM

It doesn't make him more of a warmonger than Clinton, he is not even close, that's the problem. Not that the so called Trump foreign policy is something that one should be proud of, but at least he isn't so eager to remove dictators everywhere they are.

And the way she wants to handle the Syrian crises is absolutely crazy.

Reply #8 - July 28, 2016, 01:02 PM

She is also a war criminal.

Nothing to celebrate.

I'm not at all thrilled by Hillary Clinton and humbly admit that I'm not sure I'll vote for her. As someone privileged enough to have at least a minuscule say in the outcome of the American election, I almost feel as though I should outsource my vote and let the rest of you decide what I should do with it. Maybe I'll make a poll.

So you two guys appears to have voting rights in  US of A.,   I say lucky guys like you have only three options   and NO  ONE IS PERFECT

1) Vote for Hillary Clinton
    2)  Vote for Dump ( I don't know but I have a problem spelling his name right)
    3)  Don't go to polling booth.. or waste your vote

I tell you 3rd option is wrong and it is criminal.,  And  so you have no other choice except the first two.   You guys who read this forum are so smart no one need to tell you whom to vote.,  Use your common sense  and choose wisely, because your country still has  the power to shape  the future of this   goddamn  little planet ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #9 - July 28, 2016, 02:21 PM

You are wrong yeeze. The 3 options are:

1) Vote for against Hillary Clinton
    2)  Vote for against Dump ( I don't know but I have a problem spelling his name right)
    3)  Don't go to polling booth.. or waste your vote
     Reply #10 - July 28, 2016, 03:39 PM

It doesn't make him more of a warmonger than Clinton, he is not even close, that's the problem. Not that the so called Trump foreign policy is something that one should be proud of, but at least he isn't so eager to remove dictators everywhere they are.

And the way she wants to handle the Syrian crises is absolutely crazy.

There is never a Democratic or Republican candidate with a half-decent foreign policy.
     Reply #11 - July 29, 2016, 12:52 AM

I was thinking about figuring out in which states it would be "safe" for progressive Democrats to vote for a real progressive, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, over Hillary. The electoral college is a truly ludicrous system in which the entire contest ends up being decided by a handful of swing states every year. So if people in many of the other states, especially "safe" Republican states could feel free to vote their conscience instead of this shitty lesser of two evils thing, then Stein could get a very strong third party showing.

And honestly, even though I feel it's absolutely necessary that Hillary Clinton win this particular election, I could give a rats ass if it was with a plurality, or even if she lost the popular vote to Trump.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #12 - July 29, 2016, 12:55 AM

I'm not at all thrilled by Hillary Clinton and humbly admit that I'm not sure I'll vote for her. As someone privileged enough to have at least a minuscule say in the outcome of the American election..

No no.  Say YOU will decide, but you would like to take a poll on the opinions of others. Edit, man. Edit.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #13 - July 29, 2016, 10:19 AM

There is never a Democratic or Republican candidate with a half-decent foreign policy.

Absurdist  you see a  twice elected President of AMEIKA   in this tube below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O095u23oVmM

do you consider his   foreign policy was decent?? well this link from BBC News says   "Three reasons why Clinton could lose"  let me read that

Reply #14 - July 29, 2016, 10:30 AM

I was thinking about figuring out in which states it would be "safe" for progressive Democrats to vote for a real progressive, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, over Hillary. The electoral college is a truly ludicrous system in which the entire contest ends up being decided by a handful of swing states every year. So if people in many of the other states, especially "safe" Republican states could feel free to vote their conscience instead of this shitty lesser of two evils thing, then Stein could get a very strong third party showing.

And honestly, even though I feel it's absolutely necessary that Hillary Clinton win this particular election, I could give a rats ass if it was with a plurality, or even if she lost the popular vote to Trump.

The electoral college system is inherently flawed.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #15 - July 29, 2016, 10:54 AM

The electoral college system is inherently flawed.

Frankly speaking I need to read and understand that electoral college system of Amrika .. I just do not understand that .,  Some say it is good and some say the system is inherently flawed and favors one of the two party candidates.,  That appears to be true .,  I wonder why Mr. Bernie Sanders  could not get over Mrs. Clinton..   Same problem is with republicans ., Every other candidate   of that party was certainly better than this Dump...  

Anyways one thing I like about American elections .. NO RASCAL  CAN BE PRESIDENT MORE THAN TWO TERMS...

that is a game changing rule. that rule should be  there in every country

Reply #16 - July 30, 2016, 08:05 AM

That's not the point, the point is that Clinton is a warmonger and far more dangerous when it comes to foreign policy.
     Reply #17 - August 07, 2016, 08:51 AM

If i was an American, i would go for Jill Stein...Yeah right, like that will stop either Hillary or Trump from winning.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »