Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Fireman Sam V The Koran

(Read 2827 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Fireman Sam V The Koran
     OP - July 27, 2016, 07:50 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310

We should all get together and protest outside the local fire stations because this is disrespectful to a book. Don't people know that the Qur'an is dearer to us than our own parents and children.

finmad This gets me angry  finmad

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #1 - July 27, 2016, 09:49 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310

..............Qur'an..............

ha!..surah Al  Mulk ..  cursing and cursing and cursing ., A book of copy  pasted stories along with Parables of cursing.. that is another name for Quran.

Lucky Channel-5 is not sand land or land of pure ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - July 27, 2016, 12:08 PM

Let us go to the horse and learn  how it started

Miqdaad Versi  

Aggressive  Islamic intellectuals and apologetic fools from Islam and other faiths  is the reason why so-called  scriptures of Islam was not cleaned up since  their published versions are available from medieval times to to this day
    well let us put those verses here
    067.013: And conceal your word or manifest it; surely He is Cognizant of what is in the hearts.

067.014  : Does He not know, Who created? And He is the Knower of the subtleties, the Aware.

067.015  : He it is Who made the earth smooth for you, therefore go about in the spacious sides thereof, and eat of His sustenance, and to Him is the return after death.

067.016 : Are you secure of those in the heaven that He should not make the earth to swallow you up? Then lo! it shall be in a state of commotion.

067.017 : Or are you secure of those in the heaven that He should not send down upon you a punishment? Then shall you know how was My warning.

067.018  : And certainly those before them rejected (the truth), then how was My disapproval.

067.019 : Have they not seen the birds above them expanding (their wings) and contracting (them)? What is it that withholds them save the Beneficent Allah? Surely He sees everything.

067.020  : Or who is it that will be a host for you to assist you besides the Beneficent Allah? The unbelievers are only in deception.

067.021 : Or who is it that will give you sustenance if He should withhold His sustenance? Nay! they persist in disdain and aversion.

067.022 : What! is he who goes prone upon his face better guided or he who walks upright upon a straight path?

067.023  : Say: He it is Who brought you into being and made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts: little is it that you give thanks.

067.024  : Say: He it is Who multiplied you in the earth and to Him you shall be gathered.

067.025  : And they say: When shall this threat be (executed) if you are truthful?

067.026  : Say: The knowledge (thereof is only with Allah and I am only a plain warner.

read that and figure why such sooth saying polemic parables words have to be  from that super duper "Heeeeeeeeeee"

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »