Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mass Shooting in Munich

(Read 6935 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mass Shooting in Munich
     Reply #30 - July 23, 2016, 05:16 AM

well a picture and strange conversation...

MUNICH — A gunman went on a rampage Friday in a busy shopping area of Munich, killing nine people and wounding 21 others in an act of  “suspected terrorism”  before he committed suicide, police said early Saturday.

The attack prompted authorities to lock down much of the southern German city and launch a massive manhunt. After the search ended, police said that the suspected gunman was an 18-year-old with dual German and Iranian citizenship who had been living in the city.

The motive for the attack, the Munich police chief said, was “fully unclear.”

that news is from washingtonpost.com and this strange conversation

Balcony man: 'You fucking a*****e you...'
    Gunman: 'Because of you I was bullied for 7 years...'

Balcony man: 'You w****r you. you're a w****r'
    Gunman: '...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you'

Balcony man: 'A gun! F**k off! Your head should be cut off you a*****e'
    The gunman and balcony man begin shouting at each other.

Balcony man apparently to people filming: 'He's got a gun here the guy has one'
    Unseen voice: 'F*****g Turks!'
    Balcony man: 'F*****g foreigner'
    Balcony man to someone else: 'Ey! He's got a gun! He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here. He's walking around here the w****r!'
    Gunman: 'I am German.'
    Balcony man: 'You're a w****r is what you are'
    Gunman: 'Stop filming!'
    Balcony man: 'A w****r is what you are. What the f**k are you doing?'
    Shooter: 'Yeah what, I was born here.'
    Balcony man: 'Yeah and what the f**k you think you're doing?'
    Gunman: 'I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.'
    Balcony man and Shooter talk at same time.
    Balcony man: 'Yeah treatment is something for you'
    Gunman: 'I haven't done anything here for (unintelligible) ... 'Please shut your mouth'
    Balcony man: 'You c**t you'
    Balcony man to people nearby: 'Hey, he's on the upper floor here.'
    The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing. Balcony man calls him a c***t again.
    Balcony man: 'They must have been s******g into your head'
    Gunman: 'They have not. They have not, that's the thing. They have not.'

that is what  dailymail.uk writes.,

and
    A message posted online in Arabic, apparently from an Islamic State account, said: “Nowhere is safe for all of you. You people have opened the doors of hell by declaring war on us.”

well that is how it goes..  terrorism??  oh  well  ., so who posted that message??

but ..what is god/allah/whatever doing? nothing??
    doesn't interfere with all these human activities?

do we need it?  
    does this allahgod has any control on anything?  
    or is it just inside that  fucking human brain??

i don't know.. allah knows the best.. god knows the best .. heeeeeee  knows the best.,   illusions and delusions of human brain., what a fantastic evolutionary process  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - July 23, 2016, 11:59 AM

This is an odd one.  A German/Iranian with a history of psychiatric issues and a stack of literature about mass killers. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #32 - July 23, 2016, 03:45 PM

from  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

question is what kind of punishment should the hero of that nut case 18 year old you see above deserves.,and what should society do to such people??...

Reply #33 - July 23, 2016, 03:47 PM

The gunman hacked the facebook account of a girl and invited everyone to McDonald's at the shopping mall.

Reply #34 - July 23, 2016, 04:04 PM

question is what kind of punishment should the hero of that nut case 18 year old you see above deserves.,and what should society do to such people??...

Again a very good question in general, as the guy already offed himself.    Yeez... { Can I pose one to you ?  How come you always ask but rarely respond with a direct answer ? Wink}

Anyway,  the question is interesting on many levels.... seeing that many folks here are athiest/agnostic, what is 'good' and 'bad'.   We cannot rely on God/Satan or Heaven/Hell.   We should have a thread on this subject.  I don't have a background in philosophy, so I'd like to keep it simple and down to earth  Smiley

Reply #35 - July 23, 2016, 05:09 PM

Again a very good question in general, as the guy already offed himself.    Yeez... { Can I pose one to you ?  How come you always ask but rarely respond with a direct answer ? Wink}

Anyway,  the question is interesting on many levels.....

No no..I answer.,   Let me answer my own question here ..

....question is what kind of punishment should the hero of that nut case 18 year old you see above deserves.,and what should society do to such people??...

Well I can certainly answer that .. what society SHOULD NOT DO  for such brutal criminals  is giving them "death penalty " .,  killing such  brutal rogues is not a good thing puzzlelover., what do you say?

• Re: Mass Shooting in Munich
     Reply #36 - July 23, 2016, 05:34 PM

No no..I answer.,   Let me answer my own question here ..

Well I can certainly answer that .. what society SHOULD NOT DO  for such brutal criminals  is giving them "death penalty " .,  killing such  brutal rogues is not a good thing puzzlelover., what do you say?

We are on the same page.  I am anti-death penalty.
     Reply #37 - July 23, 2016, 05:59 PM

This is not the US of A.  I wonder how an mentally disturbed 18-year old got a pistol ?  He supposedly had no criminal ties.
     Reply #38 - July 23, 2016, 06:25 PM

Funny, how easily these days criminals get away with the "mentally unstable" excuse.
     Reply #39 - July 23, 2016, 06:28 PM

We are on the same page.  I am anti-death penalty.

well now question . did this punishment of that brutal rogue Anders Behring Breivik serve the justice for those muredrs

Norway Mass Killer Gets the Maximum: 21 Years

Anders Behring Breivik, Norway murderer, wins human rights case]
    Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has won part of a human rights case against the Norwegian state.
    The court upheld his claim that some of his treatment amounted to "inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment".
    After the judgement, Breivik's lawyer, Oystein Storrvik, called for his solitary confinement to be repealed. Breivik had challenged the government over his solitary confinement, which saw him kept alone in his cell for 22 to 23 hours a day, denied contact with other inmates and only communicating with prison staff through a thick glass barrier. His prison regime deviated so markedly from that enforced upon any other prisoner in Norway, regardless of the severity of their crimes, that it had to be considered an extra punishment, the judge said.
    However, article three of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) required that prisoners be detained in conditions that did not exceed the unavoidable level of suffering inherent in detention, given the practical requirements of the particular case, she said.

The prison authorities had also not done enough to counteract the damage he had suffered from being in isolation, she said.

Reply #40 - July 23, 2016, 06:39 PM

Yeeze,  'There', to quote Reagan, 'you go again' ! finmad

Start a separate thread, instead of getting this important and interesting topic buried in this Munich incident.  Let's get everyone involved/ dance
     Reply #41 - July 23, 2016, 06:41 PM

Funny, how easily these days criminals get away with the "mentally unstable" excuse.

It's not an excuse. We live in a world where mental illnesses are not taken seriously and mental health care is a privilege. And then shit like this happens and we have a conversation about it for a week or two then forget about it. And consequently we draw up a picture in the popular imagination of mentally ill people as violent lunatics.
     Reply #42 - July 23, 2016, 06:44 PM

And not to mention the money and time that is spent rehabilitating these lunatics...
     Reply #43 - July 23, 2016, 07:00 PM

There won't be any time or money spent on this lunatic, he killed himself.  Don't know why we're discussing Breivik's sentence but he was given the maximum available under Norwegian laws, and the Norwegians don't seem to want to change their laws, so that's that.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Re: Mass Shooting in Munich
     Reply #44 - July 23, 2016, 07:19 PM

...Don't know why we're discussing Breivik's sentence  ...

Yes Yeeze, WHY ? whistling2
     Reply #45 - July 23, 2016, 10:01 PM

Don't know why we're discussing Breivik's sentence...

It's a bit anecdotal but there's been mention of the shooters fascination of Breivik (used his picture as avatar) and the attack was carried out on the anniversary of the Oslo terror attack.

From The Sun:
     Reply #46 - July 23, 2016, 10:04 PM

Oh the shooter definitely had a thing for Breivnik among other mass killers, he had Breivnik's image as his avatar on whatsapp.  I'm not sure how we got from that to discussing Breivnik's prison sentence though.

Reply #47 - July 23, 2016, 10:06 PM

I'm not sure how we got from that to discussing Breivnik's prison sentence though.

Ah, quite... Don't know either.
     Reply #48 - July 24, 2016, 11:17 AM

8 out of 9 victims where teenager between 14 and 20 years old. One women was 45 years old  Cry
    Almost all of them where immigrants.

I spoke today with my mother and she told me that a father from Turkey got a heart attack and died after he heard that his son died.

Here you can see the pictures of the teenagers:
    http://www.bild.de/regional/muenchen/amoklauf/opfer-muenchen-amok-46959308.bild.html
     Reply #49 - July 24, 2016, 12:07 PM

Ali David Sonboly, 18, launched his killing spree in the Bavarian city in an apparent revenge attack for being bullied.

The teenager who shot and killed nine people in the Munich massacre used Facebook to lure his victims to a McDonald’s, police said yesterday.

It is now thought he targeted youngsters of “Turkish and Arab” origin, having claimed those groups had picked on him in school.

The teenage friends comprised two boys of Turkish origin and two girls from Kosovan families, bolstering the theory that Sonboly chose his victims as he rampaged through McDonald’s and into a busy shopping centre. In all, seven of his victims were teenagers and the oldest was a 45-year-old mother of two of Turkish descent.

Ali David Sonboly, 18,  what a name., the kid was a Zebra., instead of having best of both worlds  he victimized himself and he killed others.,  It is a fact Zebra. kids can have best of both world and it could go other way around?

Ali David Sonboly, 18 .,what a name.,   can we predict it.,  I think  So. ,    that big al..allah doll knows the best .,   But a mentor ,s help friend,a cousin brother could have easily helped the kid to grow out of that bullying/victim-hood problem he had .

Oh well

Naim Zabergja holds a photo of his son Dijamant  who was one of his victims..

Another victim of that trgedy., 17-year-old Hussein Daitzik – whose Muslim parents had hailed from the Greek community of Arato Rodopi before they moved to Germany some 20 years ago – was shot twice in the back by the crazed gunman has he attempted to push his sister out of the way.

A second victim Armela Segashi, 14, was named by her brother on Facebook, who said he had died along with a third, Sabina Sulaj, also 14 years old.

well., The shooter was a Zebra and the victims were Zebras.,    West must know all these kids who died were also related to Islam and had  Muslim families and friends 

Reply #50 - July 24, 2016, 04:13 PM

This is not the US of A.  I wonder how an mentally disturbed 18-year old got a pistol ?  He supposedly had no criminal ties.

this bbc report
    He said it was likely the Glock pistol - which had been reactivated - was bought on the "dark net" market, an area accessible only with the use of special software. It had been a theatre prop.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36878436

He appears to be an intelligent kid, certainly knew his way around the Web.   Pity his mental state allowed the bullies to get to him and worse take it out on innocents.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »