Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Turkey coup attempt

(Read 8875 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Turkey coup attempt
     Reply #60 - November 21, 2016, 12:09 PM

The news from the Baboons,  chickens, & turkeys that rule the County  Turkey says   Turkey bill to pardon statutory rape if perpetrators marry victim

Turkey’s governing party has sparked an outcry after putting forward a bill that would pardon up to 3,000 child rapists if the perpetrator married his victim.

Critics have warned that such a law would encourage sexual abuse, while the government has defended the bill as an attempt to deal with legal complications arising from child marriage.

The controversial proposal would apply to statutory rape cases without use of “force, threat, or any other restriction on consent” involving girls aged 15 or younger.

Men convicted in such cases between 2005, when a similar law was abolished, and Nov 16 this year would be eligible to have their sentences “deferred” if they married their victims.

In case of a divorce that is the “fault of the perpetrator”, the sentence would once again come into effect.

The bill — which was brought forward by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s conservative AKP — was approved on Thursday night, but did not reach the number of votes required for it to be passed into law. Parliament will vote on the proposal again on Tuesday.

Opposition MPs condemned the bill, warning that such a law would lead to girls being forced into marriage against their will and encourage abusers. On Twitter, users protested the bill with the hashtag #TecavuzMesrulastirilamaz — “rape cannot be legitimised”.

“If a 50- or 60-year-old is told to marry an 11-year-old girl after raping her, and then marries her years later, she will suffer the consequences,” said Omer Suha Aldan, an MP for the main opposition party CHP.

“If you give him a pass by marriage, the young girl will live in prison her whole life.”

The minister of justice, Bekir Bozdag, went on national television on Friday to defend the proposal, arguing that the bill was a response to the “unfortunate reality” of teenage marriage in Turkey’s conservative society.

He said that the proposed law would pardon men who had consensual sex with an underage girl they wanted to marry, adding that around 3,000 people could be released. ...........

great........  now the  Baboons of Islam have  the double power in their hands ., Now they can  RAPE and MARRY young children .. victimize them for life ., add to that four wives, Talaq..Talaq  and some other bull shit from hadith .. you will have the country spiraled down to the black hole of medieval Islam with in 10 years

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Turkey coup attempt
     Reply #61 - November 22, 2016, 11:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fgSFtsYVY

Former Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu speaks to Al Jazeera  interesting video.,   

• Turkey coup attempt
     Reply #62 - November 22, 2016, 11:34 PM

Erdo_GOON  government  dismisses 15,000 more after coup bid  says news

Turkey on Tuesday dismissed 15,000 more officials, from soldiers and police officers to tax inspectors and midwives, and shut 375 institutions and news outlets, deepening purges condemned by Western allies and rights groups after a failed coup.

The latest dismissals, announced in two decrees, bring to more than 125,000 the number of people sacked or suspended in the military, civil service, judiciary and elsewhere since July's failed coup. Some 36,000 have been jailed pending trial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGklzSPEvGk

I wonder how many Harems and how many women educational centers Erdo_GOON  government is going to open..

• Turkey coup attempt
     Reply #63 - January 26, 2017, 05:52 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38754821
    Greece's Supreme Court has ruled against extraditing eight Turkish soldiers whom the Turkish government accuses of being involved in last July's attempted coup.

The eight men fled in a helicopter to Greece after the coup attempt but say they were not involved.

Presiding judge Giorgos Sakkas said the men were unlikely to receive a fair trial in Turkey.
    Justice Minister Stavros Kontonis said before the verdict that he would respect the decision and not intervene.

Turkey has demanded the men, whom it calls traitors, be returned to stand trial. The soldiers - three majors, three captains and two sergeant majors - argue their lives would be in danger.
    The eight soldiers in Greece have said that their relatives in Turkey have lost jobs and had their passports confiscated.
    Pro-government news outlets have branded the decision "a scandal " and accused Greece of "protecting the coup soldiers".

Yeni Safak daily said Greece was taking the plotters under its wing and Aksam newspaper called the ruling "a historical disgrace"

A Haber TV report hinted at a diplomatic crisis, saying " the relationship between Turkey and Greece will change after this decision".

• Turkey coup attempt
     Reply #64 - January 27, 2017, 02:02 PM

https://twitter.com/MahirZeynalov/status/823539264780701696

This is getting worse and worse.
    5 children & mother visit their father imprisoned in Turkey's coup crackdown. Then the mother is also arrested. Children left in parking lot

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »