Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anal sex is allowed in islam ?

(Read 10981 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anal sex is allowed in islam ?
     OP - July 04, 2016, 02:01 AM

Just for knowledge, I want to know if Anal sex is allowed or prohibited in Islam ?
     Reply #1 - July 04, 2016, 02:33 AM

Just for knowledge, I want to know if Anal sex is allowed or prohibited in Islam ?

hmmm....  let me come back to this post.,  meanwhile i argue with cellphone dial this guy the he sees at this post..  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30198.msg856437#msg856437   go to the link in it.,   and read it cellphone..,  if possible get the address and phone number of that guy you see in that post..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - July 04, 2016, 02:54 AM

hmmm....  let me come back to this post.,  meanwhile i argue with cellphone dial this guy the he sees at this post..  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30198.msg856437#msg856437   go to the link in it.,   and read it cellphone..,  if possible get the address and phone number of that guy you see in that post..

what that guy has to do with anal sex ?
    He is just the owner of polygamy. right ?
    so ...? Cheesy
     Reply #3 - July 04, 2016, 02:58 AM

what that guy has to do with anal sex ?
    He is just the owner of polygamy. right ?
    so ...? Cheesy

well., what in polygamy no sex involved?   ask him.,if he says "in polygamy  sex is also  involved ".. then sex is sex, so he should be expert in that anal sex, sex with pole ..sex with hole.. with any hole..whatever sex  and other type of sexual acts/behavior cell phone .,  find the number and call that fool..

Reply #4 - July 04, 2016, 03:05 AM

well., what in polygamy no sex involved?   ask him.,if he says "in polygamy  sex is also  involved ".. then sex is sex, so he should be expert in that anal sex, sex with pole ..sex with hole.. with any hole..whatever sex  and other type of sexual acts/behavior cell phone .,  find the number and call that fool..

Cheesy

No I want views from Ex-Muslims.

Reply #5 - July 04, 2016, 03:14 AM

Cheesy

No I want views from Ex-Muslims.  

Oh I see., Ex-Muslim  men or women??  

.why  would you like to know that from ex-Muslims??

well  I think  Ex-Muslims are sexually active people and they have  sex all the time with allah  and  they have the abilities to have love and  sex without seeing or touching     those selective folks that they love and cherish to spend  their few  moments of  free time  they probably also have short  of  time to think  about anal sex,, and sex with other holes..  

Reply #6 - July 04, 2016, 07:17 AM

Roll Eyes

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #7 - July 04, 2016, 06:21 PM

The far as I know it is prohibited. I remember a Turkish Iman talking about this, saying than it is haram to stick your genital in other hole than the vagina  001_wub
     Reply #8 - July 04, 2016, 08:12 PM

The far as I know it is prohibited. I remember a Turkish Iman talking about this, saying than it is haram to stick your genital in other hole than the vagina  001_wub

Yes eltoro most people have that view I guess.
    Muslims don't like the other hole.
     Reply #9 - July 04, 2016, 08:19 PM

I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

In both the Iraqi and the afghan armies, "the youngest man in the group" does not exactly seem to be a noisy farter.

In some cases it appears to "not count".
     Reply #10 - July 04, 2016, 08:23 PM

3464 - حَدَّثَنِي يَعْقُوب , قَالَ : ثنا هُشَيْم , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا ابْن عَوْن , عَنْ نَافِع , قَالَ : كَانَ ابْن عُمَر إذَا قُرِئَ الْقُرْآن لَمْ يَتَكَلَّم , قَالَ : فَقَرَأَتْ ذَات يَوْم هَذِهِ الْآيَة : { نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْث لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } فَقَالَ : أَتَدْرِي فِيمَنْ نَزَلَتْ هَذِهِ الْآيَة ؟ قُلْت : لَا , قَالَ : نَزَلَتْ فِي إتْيَان النِّسَاء فِي أَدْبَارهنَّ . * - حَدَّثَنِي إبْرَاهِيم بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن مُسْلِم أَبُو مُسْلِم , قَالَ : ثنا أَبُو عُمَر الضَّرِير , قَالَ : ثنا إسْمَاعِيل بْن إبْرَاهِيم , صَاحِب الْكَرَابِيسِيّ , عَنْ ابْن عَوْن , عَنْ نَافِع , قَالَ : كُنْت أُمْسِك عَلَى ابْن عُمَر الْمُصْحَف , إذْ تَلَا هَذِهِ الْآيَة : { نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْث لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } فَقَالَ : أَنْ يَأْتِيهَا فِي دُبُرهَا .

3465 - حَدَّثَنِي عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن عَبْد الْحَكَم , قَالَ : ثنا عَبْد الْمَلِك بْن مَسْلَمَةَ , قَالَ : ثنا الدَّرَاوَرْدِيّ , قَالَ : قِيلَ لِزَيْدِ بْن أَسْلَم : إنَّ مُحَمَّد بْن الْمُنْكَدِر يَنْهَى عَنْ إتْيَان النِّسَاء فِي أَدْبَارهنَّ فَقَالَ زَيْد : أَشْهَد عَلَى مُحَمَّد لَأَخْبَرَنِي أَنَّهُ يَفْعَلهُ .

3466 - حَدَّثَنِي عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن عَبْد الْحَكَم , قَالَ : ثنا أَبُو زَيْد عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن أَحْمَد بْن أَبِي الْغِمْر , قَالَ : ثني عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن الْقَاسِم , عَنْ مَالِك بْن أَنَس , أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لَهُ : يَا أَبَا عَبْد اللَّه إنَّ النَّاس يَرْوُونَ عَنْ سَالِم : " وَكَذَبَ الْعَبْد أَوْ الْعِلْج عَلَى أَبِي " , فَقَالَ مَالِك : أَشْهَد عَلَى يَزِيد بْن رُومَان أَنَّهُ أَخْبَرَنِي , عَنْ سَالِم بْن عَبْد اللَّه , عَنْ ابْن عُمَر مِثْل مَا قَالَ نَافِع . فَقِيلَ لَهُ : إنَّ الْحَارِث بْن يَعْقُوب يَرْوِي عَنْ أَبِي الْحُبَابِ سَعِيد بْن يَسَار أَنَّهُ سَأَلَ ابْن عُمَر , فَقَالَ لَهُ : يَا أَبَا عَبْد الرَّحْمَن إنَّا نَشْتَرِي الْجَوَارِي , فَنُحَمِّض لَهُنَّ ؟ فَقَالَ : وَمَا التَّحْمِيض ؟ قَالَ : الدُّبُر فَقَالَ ابْن عُمَر : أُفّ أُفّ , يَفْعَل ذَلِكَ مُؤْمِن ؟ أَوْ قَالَ مُسْلِم . فَقَالَ مَالِك : أَشْهَد عَلَى رَبِيعَة لَأَخْبَرَنِي عَنْ أَبِي الْحُبَابِ عَنْ ابْن عُمَر مِثْل مَا قَالَ نَافِع .

3467 - حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّد بْن إسْحَاق , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرو بْن طَارِق , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا يَحْيَى بْن أَيُّوب , عَنْ مُوسَى بْن أَيُّوب الْغَافِقِيَّ , قَالَ : قُلْت لِأَبِي مَاجِد الزِّيَادِيّ : إنَّ نَافِعًا يُحَدِّث عَنْ ابْن عُمَر : فِي دُبُر الْمَرْأَة فَقَالَ : كَذَبَ نَافِع , صَحِبْت ابْن عُمَر وَنَافِع مَمْلُوك , فَسَمِعْته يَقُول : مَا نَظَرْت إلَى فَرْج امْرَأَتِي مُنْذُ كَذَا وَكَذَا .

3468 - حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو قِلَابَةَ قَالَ : ثنا عَبْد الصَّمَد , قَالَ : ثني أَبِي , عَنْ أَيُّوب , عَنْ نَافِع , عَنْ ابْن عُمَر : { فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } قَالَ : فِي الدُّبُر
    http://quran.al-islam.com/Tafseer/DispTafs...&tashkeel=0

Yaqub - Hushaym - Ibn A’wn - Nafi’ who related that whenever Ibn Umar read the Quran he would not speak, but one day I read the verse, "Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will" (Sura 2:223). So he said, "Do you know about whom this verse was revealed?" I replied, "No." He said, "This verse was revealed about penetrating women in their anus."

Ibrahim ibn Abdullah ibn Muslim Abu Muslim - Abu Umar Al-Dariri -Ismail Ibn Ibrahim (owner of) Al-Karabisi - Ibn A’wn - Nafi’ who said,

"I used to (inquire) from Ibn Umar whenever he read the verse in the Quran, ‘Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will’ (Sura 2:223), he would say, ‘Meaning to have intercourse with women in their anus."

Abdur-Rahman ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul-Hakam - Abdul-Malik ibn Maslama -Al Darawardi who stated that it was related to Zayd ibn Aslam that Muhammad ibn Al-Munkadir used to forbid penetrating women through their anus. Zayd responded, "I bear witness against Muhammad that he informed me that he performed this."

Al-Harith ibn Yaqub - Abi Al-Habab Sa’id ibn Yassar that he asked Ibn Umar and said, "O Abu Abdul Rahman! We buy slave girls, so may we commit ‘Tahmid’ with them?" So he replied, "And what is this ‘Tahmid’?" He responded, "(Penetrating) the anus." Ibn Umar said, "Uff, Uff! Does a believer do that?"

Abu Kilaba - Abdus-Samad - his father - Ayub - Nafi’ - Ibn Umar who said that (Sura 2:223), ‘Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will,’ was revealed regarding the anus.

The majority of the reports show that Ibn Umar believed that the verse was revealed about anal sex. This is why Ibn Abbas ra.gif accused him of mistake in this regard:

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

Ibn Umar misunderstood (the Qur'anic verse, "So come to your tilth however you will")—may Allah forgive him. The fact is that this clan of the Ansar, who were idolaters, lived in the company of the Jews who were the people of the Book. They (the Ansar) accepted their superiority over themselves in respect of knowledge, and they followed most of their actions. The people of the Book (i.e. the Jews) used to have intercourse with their women on one side alone (i.e. lying on their backs). This was the most concealing position for (the vagina of) the women. This clan of the Ansar adopted this practice from them. But this tribe of the Quraysh used to uncover their women completely, and seek pleasure with them from in front and behind and laying them on their backs.

When the muhajirun (the immigrants) came to Medina, a man married a woman of the Ansar. He began to do the same kind of action with her, but she disliked it, and said to him: We were approached on one side (i.e. lying on the back); do it so, otherwise keep away from me. This matter of theirs spread widely, and it reached the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).

So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur'anic verse: "Your wives are a tilth to you, so come to your tilth however you will," i.e. from in front, from behind or lying on the back. But this verse meant the place of the delivery of the child, i.e. the vagina.
    Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 11, Number 2159

Imam al-Suyuti in his Durr al-Manthur, commentary of 2:223, states:

وأخرج ابن راهويه والدارمي وأبو داود وابن جرير وابن المنذر والطبراني والحاكم وصححه والبيهقي في سننه من طريق مجاهد عن ابن عباس قال " إن ابن عمر - والله يغفر له - أوهم إنما كان هذا الحي من الأنصار، وهم أهل وثن مع هذا الحي من اليهود، وهم أهل كتاب كانوا يرون لهم فضلاً عليهم في العلم، فكانوا يقتدون بكثير من فعلهم، فكان من أمر أهل الكتاب لا يأتون النساء إلا على حرف وذلك استر ما تكون المرأة، فكان هذا الحي من الأنصار قد أخذوا بذلك من فعلهم، وكان هذا الحي من قريش يشرحون النساء شرحاً ويتلذذون منهن مقبلات ومدبرات ومستلقيات، فلما قدم المهاجرون المدينة تزوّج رجل منهم امرأة من الأنصار، فذهب يصنع بها ذلك، فأنكرته عليه وقالت: إنما كنا نؤتى على حرف واحد فاصنع ذلك وإلا فاجتنبني، فسرى أمرهما فبلغ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، فأنزل الله { نساؤكم حرث لكم فأتوا حرثكم أنى شئتم } يقول: مقبلات ومدبرات بعد أن يكون في الفرج، وإنما كانت من قبل دبرها في قبلها. زاد الطبراني قال ابن عباس: قال ابن عمرو: في دبرها فأوهم ابن عمر - والله يغفر له - وإنما كان الحديث على هذا ".

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=2&...mp;LanguageId=1

He shows that al-Hakim has declared the above hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud to be sahih. He goes on to cite an additional report from Imam al-Tabarani, which runs this way:

Ibn Abbas ra.gif said: Ibn Umar said "in her anus". But, he made a mistake, and may Allah (swt) forgive him.

But, there is more. Imam al-Suyuti in his Durr al-Manthur writes:

وقال ابن عبد البر: الرواية عن ابن عمر بهذا المعنى صحيحة معروفة عنه مشهورة ".

"Ibn Abdul Barr stated: 'Traditions wherein Abdullah Ibn Umar believed in anal sex with women are well known and Sahih'".

Imam al-Bukhari also indirectly confirms this in his Sahih:

Narrated Nafi’:

Whenever Ibn ‘Umar recited the Qur'an, he would not speak to anyone till he had finished his recitation. Once I held the Qur'an and he recited Surat-al-Baqara from his memory and then stopped at a certain Verse and said, "Do you know in what connection this Verse was revealed?" I replied, "No." He said, "It was revealed in such-and-such connection." Ibn ‘Umar then resumed his recitation. Nafi added regarding the Verse:-- "So go to your tilth when or how you will." Ibn ‘Umar said, "It means one should approach his wife in …"
    Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 50

Why has Imam al-Bukhari omitted mentioning the circumstance of descent as explained by Ibn Umar?

Oftentimes, Imam al-Bukhari does tahrif of hadiths when he finds the text uncomfortable.
     Reply #11 - July 04, 2016, 08:28 PM

I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

In both the Iraqi and the afghan armies, "the youngest man in the group" does not exactly seem to be a noisy farter.

In some cases it appears to "not count".

Hahaha hahaha
     Cheesy thnkyu
     Reply #12 - July 04, 2016, 08:36 PM

According to Ahl’ul Sunnah Umar indulged in sodomy and Allah (swt) was forced to legitimise this practise in the Qur’an

For evidence you can consult the following texts:
    1. Jami al Tirmidhi, Bab al Tafseer Volume 2, page 382, ‘Ayat Hars’
    2. Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 191 Kitab Tafseer Ayat Hars
    3. Gharab al Qur’an Volume 3 page 249 Ayat Hars
    4. Tafseer al Ibn Katheer Volume 1 page 261
    5. Fayl ai Lawathar Volume 6 page 229
    6. Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 1 page 92 Ayat Hars

Lets quote verbatim from Jami al Tirmidhi:
    “Ibn Abbas narrates that Hadhrath Umar went before Rasulullah (s) and “Master I am destroyed!’. Rasulullah (s) asked ‘what thing has destroyed you?’. Umar replied last night I had anal sex. Rasulullah (s) did not give a reply to Umar, then Allah (swt) sent down this revelation “Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; the words ‘kabool wa Dhabar’ (the anus is accepted)”
    Jami al Tirmidhi, Bab al Tafseer Volume 2, page 382, ‘Ayat hars

Reply #13 - July 04, 2016, 08:41 PM

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 264 Ayat Hars

Direct quote:

"Traditions wherein Abdullah ibne Umar believed sodomy with women are well known and Sahih".

We read in Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 3 page 93 Ayat Hars:

"Fatwas on the permissibility of sodomy with women Saeed bin Maseeb Nafi, ibn Umar, Muhammad bin Kab, Abdul Malik, Imam Malik, a large group amongst the Sahaba and Tabaeen deemed sodomy to be permissible".

We read in Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 266, Ayat Hars:

"Abu Maleeka was asked whether it was permissible to practise sodomy with women. He replied 'Last night I practised sodomy with my servant, penetration became difficult hence I sought the assistance of a stick".

Ahkam al Qur'an Volume 1 page 352 Ayat Hars"

"Sahil asked Imam Malik 'is sodomy with women permissible? Imam Malik replied 'I just did this act and have just washed by sexual organs".

Hakim bin Aas was a homosexual

In the esteemed Tafseer Ruh-al Maani, the following is recorded:

"Imam Ahl'ul Sunnah al Wusi states that Shaykh ul Hadith Mufassir Qur'an Ibn Abi Hathim "Zennam is that person who takes it in the anus, and in this verse three individuals are referred, Hadhrath Khalid's father Waleed bin Mughira, Khalifa Banu Marwan's grandfather Hakim bin Aas, Hadhrath Umar's maternal uncle Abu Jahal".

Tafseer Ruh-al Maani, Chapter 29, Section "Nun wal Kalam"

Of course not to feel left out the renowned Hanafi scholar Qadhi Khan decided to a step further. We read in Fatawa Qadhi Khan Volume 1 page 21 Bab Fadha'il Mujabath Ghusl:

"Sex with an animal, man, woman or an under aged girl does not make it compulsory to perform Ghusl, unless semen is released".

We read in Rahmat al'ama Fi Ikhthilaaf al' ama page 18:

"Imam Abu Hanifa stated that it is permissible for a Junub individual to recite certain Qur'anic verses and Imam Malik deemed it permissible to recite one or two verses and Hadhrath Daud stated that a Junub individual can recite the Junub individual can recite the whole Qur'an in any way that pleases him".

Edited August 23, 2004 by lethaldefense
     Reply #14 - July 04, 2016, 08:51 PM

https://youtu.be/srcGtzolurY
     Reply #15 - July 05, 2016, 12:06 AM

Is this the new blowjob thread?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #16 - July 05, 2016, 12:14 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #17 - July 05, 2016, 06:23 AM

3464 - حَدَّثَنِي يَعْقُوب , قَالَ : ثنا هُشَيْم , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا ابْن عَوْن , عَنْ نَافِع , قَالَ : كَانَ ابْن عُمَر إذَا قُرِئَ الْقُرْآن لَمْ يَتَكَلَّم , قَالَ : فَقَرَأَتْ ذَات يَوْم هَذِهِ الْآيَة : { نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْث لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } فَقَالَ : أَتَدْرِي فِيمَنْ نَزَلَتْ هَذِهِ الْآيَة ؟ قُلْت : لَا , قَالَ : نَزَلَتْ فِي إتْيَان النِّسَاء فِي أَدْبَارهنَّ . * - حَدَّثَنِي إبْرَاهِيم بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن مُسْلِم أَبُو مُسْلِم , قَالَ : ثنا أَبُو عُمَر الضَّرِير , قَالَ : ثنا إسْمَاعِيل بْن إبْرَاهِيم , صَاحِب الْكَرَابِيسِيّ , عَنْ ابْن عَوْن , عَنْ نَافِع , قَالَ : كُنْت أُمْسِك عَلَى ابْن عُمَر الْمُصْحَف , إذْ تَلَا هَذِهِ الْآيَة : { نِسَاؤُكُمْ حَرْث لَكُمْ فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } فَقَالَ : أَنْ يَأْتِيهَا فِي دُبُرهَا .

3465 - حَدَّثَنِي عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن عَبْد الْحَكَم , قَالَ : ثنا عَبْد الْمَلِك بْن مَسْلَمَةَ , قَالَ : ثنا الدَّرَاوَرْدِيّ , قَالَ : قِيلَ لِزَيْدِ بْن أَسْلَم : إنَّ مُحَمَّد بْن الْمُنْكَدِر يَنْهَى عَنْ إتْيَان النِّسَاء فِي أَدْبَارهنَّ فَقَالَ زَيْد : أَشْهَد عَلَى مُحَمَّد لَأَخْبَرَنِي أَنَّهُ يَفْعَلهُ .

3466 - حَدَّثَنِي عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن عَبْد اللَّه بْن عَبْد الْحَكَم , قَالَ : ثنا أَبُو زَيْد عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن أَحْمَد بْن أَبِي الْغِمْر , قَالَ : ثني عَبْد الرَّحْمَن بْن الْقَاسِم , عَنْ مَالِك بْن أَنَس , أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لَهُ : يَا أَبَا عَبْد اللَّه إنَّ النَّاس يَرْوُونَ عَنْ سَالِم : " وَكَذَبَ الْعَبْد أَوْ الْعِلْج عَلَى أَبِي " , فَقَالَ مَالِك : أَشْهَد عَلَى يَزِيد بْن رُومَان أَنَّهُ أَخْبَرَنِي , عَنْ سَالِم بْن عَبْد اللَّه , عَنْ ابْن عُمَر مِثْل مَا قَالَ نَافِع . فَقِيلَ لَهُ : إنَّ الْحَارِث بْن يَعْقُوب يَرْوِي عَنْ أَبِي الْحُبَابِ سَعِيد بْن يَسَار أَنَّهُ سَأَلَ ابْن عُمَر , فَقَالَ لَهُ : يَا أَبَا عَبْد الرَّحْمَن إنَّا نَشْتَرِي الْجَوَارِي , فَنُحَمِّض لَهُنَّ ؟ فَقَالَ : وَمَا التَّحْمِيض ؟ قَالَ : الدُّبُر فَقَالَ ابْن عُمَر : أُفّ أُفّ , يَفْعَل ذَلِكَ مُؤْمِن ؟ أَوْ قَالَ مُسْلِم . فَقَالَ مَالِك : أَشْهَد عَلَى رَبِيعَة لَأَخْبَرَنِي عَنْ أَبِي الْحُبَابِ عَنْ ابْن عُمَر مِثْل مَا قَالَ نَافِع .

3467 - حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّد بْن إسْحَاق , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرو بْن طَارِق , قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا يَحْيَى بْن أَيُّوب , عَنْ مُوسَى بْن أَيُّوب الْغَافِقِيَّ , قَالَ : قُلْت لِأَبِي مَاجِد الزِّيَادِيّ : إنَّ نَافِعًا يُحَدِّث عَنْ ابْن عُمَر : فِي دُبُر الْمَرْأَة فَقَالَ : كَذَبَ نَافِع , صَحِبْت ابْن عُمَر وَنَافِع مَمْلُوك , فَسَمِعْته يَقُول : مَا نَظَرْت إلَى فَرْج امْرَأَتِي مُنْذُ كَذَا وَكَذَا .

3468 - حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو قِلَابَةَ قَالَ : ثنا عَبْد الصَّمَد , قَالَ : ثني أَبِي , عَنْ أَيُّوب , عَنْ نَافِع , عَنْ ابْن عُمَر : { فَأْتُوا حَرْثكُمْ أَنَّى شِئْتُمْ } قَالَ : فِي الدُّبُر
    http://quran.al-islam.com/Tafseer/DispTafs...&tashkeel=0

Yaqub - Hushaym - Ibn A’wn - Nafi’ who related that whenever Ibn Umar read the Quran he would not speak, but one day I read the verse, "Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will" (Sura 2:223). So he said, "Do you know about whom this verse was revealed?" I replied, "No." He said, "This verse was revealed about penetrating women in their anus."

Ibrahim ibn Abdullah ibn Muslim Abu Muslim - Abu Umar Al-Dariri -Ismail Ibn Ibrahim (owner of) Al-Karabisi - Ibn A’wn - Nafi’ who said,

"I used to (inquire) from Ibn Umar whenever he read the verse in the Quran, ‘Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will’ (Sura 2:223), he would say, ‘Meaning to have intercourse with women in their anus."

Abdur-Rahman ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul-Hakam - Abdul-Malik ibn Maslama -Al Darawardi who stated that it was related to Zayd ibn Aslam that Muhammad ibn Al-Munkadir used to forbid penetrating women through their anus. Zayd responded, "I bear witness against Muhammad that he informed me that he performed this."

Al-Harith ibn Yaqub - Abi Al-Habab Sa’id ibn Yassar that he asked Ibn Umar and said, "O Abu Abdul Rahman! We buy slave girls, so may we commit ‘Tahmid’ with them?" So he replied, "And what is this ‘Tahmid’?" He responded, "(Penetrating) the anus." Ibn Umar said, "Uff, Uff! Does a believer do that?"

Abu Kilaba - Abdus-Samad - his father - Ayub - Nafi’ - Ibn Umar who said that (Sura 2:223), ‘Your wives are as a tilth unto you: so approach your tilth when or how you will,’ was revealed regarding the anus.

The majority of the reports show that Ibn Umar believed that the verse was revealed about anal sex. This is why Ibn Abbas ra.gif accused him of mistake in this regard:

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

Ibn Umar misunderstood (the Qur'anic verse, "So come to your tilth however you will")—may Allah forgive him. The fact is that this clan of the Ansar, who were idolaters, lived in the company of the Jews who were the people of the Book. They (the Ansar) accepted their superiority over themselves in respect of knowledge, and they followed most of their actions. The people of the Book (i.e. the Jews) used to have intercourse with their women on one side alone (i.e. lying on their backs). This was the most concealing position for (the vagina of) the women. This clan of the Ansar adopted this practice from them. But this tribe of the Quraysh used to uncover their women completely, and seek pleasure with them from in front and behind and laying them on their backs.

When the muhajirun (the immigrants) came to Medina, a man married a woman of the Ansar. He began to do the same kind of action with her, but she disliked it, and said to him: We were approached on one side (i.e. lying on the back); do it so, otherwise keep away from me. This matter of theirs spread widely, and it reached the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).

So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur'anic verse: "Your wives are a tilth to you, so come to your tilth however you will," i.e. from in front, from behind or lying on the back. But this verse meant the place of the delivery of the child, i.e. the vagina.
    Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 11, Number 2159

Imam al-Suyuti in his Durr al-Manthur, commentary of 2:223, states:

وأخرج ابن راهويه والدارمي وأبو داود وابن جرير وابن المنذر والطبراني والحاكم وصححه والبيهقي في سننه من طريق مجاهد عن ابن عباس قال " إن ابن عمر - والله يغفر له - أوهم إنما كان هذا الحي من الأنصار، وهم أهل وثن مع هذا الحي من اليهود، وهم أهل كتاب كانوا يرون لهم فضلاً عليهم في العلم، فكانوا يقتدون بكثير من فعلهم، فكان من أمر أهل الكتاب لا يأتون النساء إلا على حرف وذلك استر ما تكون المرأة، فكان هذا الحي من الأنصار قد أخذوا بذلك من فعلهم، وكان هذا الحي من قريش يشرحون النساء شرحاً ويتلذذون منهن مقبلات ومدبرات ومستلقيات، فلما قدم المهاجرون المدينة تزوّج رجل منهم امرأة من الأنصار، فذهب يصنع بها ذلك، فأنكرته عليه وقالت: إنما كنا نؤتى على حرف واحد فاصنع ذلك وإلا فاجتنبني، فسرى أمرهما فبلغ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، فأنزل الله { نساؤكم حرث لكم فأتوا حرثكم أنى شئتم } يقول: مقبلات ومدبرات بعد أن يكون في الفرج، وإنما كانت من قبل دبرها في قبلها. زاد الطبراني قال ابن عباس: قال ابن عمرو: في دبرها فأوهم ابن عمر - والله يغفر له - وإنما كان الحديث على هذا ".

He shows that al-Hakim has declared the above hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud to be sahih. He goes on to cite an additional report from Imam al-Tabarani, which runs this way:

Ibn Abbas ra.gif said: Ibn Umar said "in her anus". But, he made a mistake, and may Allah (swt) forgive him.

But, there is more. Imam al-Suyuti in his Durr al-Manthur writes:

وقال ابن عبد البر: الرواية عن ابن عمر بهذا المعنى صحيحة معروفة عنه مشهورة ".

"Ibn Abdul Barr stated: 'Traditions wherein Abdullah Ibn Umar believed in anal sex with women are well known and Sahih'".

Imam al-Bukhari also indirectly confirms this in his Sahih:

Narrated Nafi’:

Whenever Ibn ‘Umar recited the Qur'an, he would not speak to anyone till he had finished his recitation. Once I held the Qur'an and he recited Surat-al-Baqara from his memory and then stopped at a certain Verse and said, "Do you know in what connection this Verse was revealed?" I replied, "No." He said, "It was revealed in such-and-such connection." Ibn ‘Umar then resumed his recitation. Nafi added regarding the Verse:-- "So go to your tilth when or how you will." Ibn ‘Umar said, "It means one should approach his wife in …"
    Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 50

Why has Imam al-Bukhari omitted mentioning the circumstance of descent as explained by Ibn Umar?

Oftentimes, Imam al-Bukhari does tahrif of hadiths when he finds the text uncomfortable.

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=2&tAyahNo=223&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2
    my goodness gracious... Idiots ..

fools consider silly statements of 1000 year old nonsense story books as   words of some  god..

Reply #18 - July 15, 2016, 01:37 PM

I noticed some young guys walking to,the mosque.  They wear thin thobes with nothing underneath.  Anyone can clearly see the outline of their "junk". 

For some guys the straight way is looking right up the asshole of the guy praying in front of him. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #19 - July 15, 2016, 02:32 PM

I noticed some young guys walking to,the mosque. They wear thin thobes with nothing underneath.  Anyone can clearly see the outline of their "junk". 

For some guys the straight way is looking right up the asshole of the guy praying in front of him. 

hmmmmmmmm... 

you are keeping your eyes on young Muslim guys?  ....  why ?

Reply #20 - July 15, 2016, 06:18 PM

Oh my god Bee.... lol...
     Reply #21 - July 15, 2016, 07:44 PM

Well men who don't wear underwear....... And they accuse women of dressing immodestly.

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #22 - July 15, 2016, 07:58 PM

Well men who don't wear underwear.......   

hmmmmmm   what ?/

you are looking at their underwear through their pants? what do you have  Bee? x-ray vision

Reply #23 - July 16, 2016, 09:42 AM

I noticed some young guys walking to,the mosque.  They wear thin thobes with nothing underneath.  Anyone can clearly see the outline of their "junk". 

You have some patience I will give you that. I would of reacted... differently and loudly. Usually accompanied by laughter. 
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »