Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Suicide bombers hit Istanbul international airport_ 45 killed

(Read 1963 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Suicide bombers hit Istanbul international airport_ 45 killed
     OP - June 28, 2016, 09:04 PM

Suicide bombers hit Istanbul international airport_45 killed  says News

ISTANBUL: Two explosions hit Istanbul's main international airport on Tuesday, followed by gunfire, leaving 10 people killed and several people wounded, local television channels reported.

Turkey's justice minister confirmed to broadcaster NTV that 10 were dead and several injured at Istanbul Ataturk Airport.

“Unfortunately 10 people have been killed according to a preliminary toll,” Bekir Bozdag told parliament in Ankara. An attacker opened fire with a Kalashnikov rifle at the airport, NTV quoted Bozdag as saying. A Turkish official and witnesses said there were two attackers, who blew themselves up after opening fire.

"Two suspects blew themselves up at Istanbul's Ataturk airport, detonating their explosives just before the security check at the international terminal," a Turkish official said.

Police fired shots to try to “neutralise” the suspects, the official said. Around 40 people were wounded in the blast, broadcaster HaberTurk reported.

well that is the devoloping news

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Suicide bombers hit Istanbul international airport_10 killed
     Reply #1 - June 28, 2016, 09:56 PM

At least 28 killed in triple suicide attack at Istanbul international airport   says news

that number went from 10 to 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dyqps4HqwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQcsFS_kXmo

Reply #2 - June 29, 2016, 03:22 AM

It's unbelievable how every few days we have news like this. I wonder why ISIS would be interested in attacking Turkey? I've heard that Turkey was supposedly supporting them?
     Reply #3 - June 29, 2016, 03:56 AM

Turkey is considered the enemy. They're a death cult who believe in magic. They don't have a logic most people would understand.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #4 - June 29, 2016, 04:39 AM

Death toll went up from 28 to  36 dead and 60 or more injured  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiMm9SAAUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxv96rtU3o

7 June, Istanbul: Car bomb kills seven police officers and four civilians. Claimed by Kurdish militant group TAK

19 March, Istanbul: Suicide bomb kills four people in shopping street. IS blamed.

13 March, Ankara: Car bomb kills 34. Claimed by TAK.

17 February, Ankara: 29 killed in attack on military busses. Claimed by TAK

12 January, Istanbul: 11 Germans killed by Syrian bomber in tourist area

23 December, Istanbul: Bomb kills cleaner at Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen airport. Claimed by TAK

10 October, Ankara: More than 100 killed at peace rally outside railway station. Claimed by IS

20 July, Suruc, near Syrian border: 34 people killed in bombing in Kurdish town. IS blamed

what is that ERDO_GOON doing? arresting people for joking on Turkeys? usurping political power concentrating in his own hands ??  why doesn't this dick head declare himself as DICK TRAITOR??    Fool only understands Islam and politics . ,He doesn't know a shit about freedom of expression., Political negotiations  and political freedoms..

Reply #5 - June 29, 2016, 06:47 AM

Latest number is 36 killed and 147 wounded.

The PR-division of the religion of peace has done it again.
    (But as far as I get it, the ISIS version of death cultism is about getting as many nations as possible to attack them)
     Reply #6 - June 30, 2016, 11:43 AM

It's a hard year for Turkey. Tourism is one most important industries in Turkey. But Turkey already lost a lot of Russian tourist, due to the stupidity of Erdogan. And now I don't think that people from other countries are going to visit Turkey anymore.

The four-star Garden Resort Bergamot Hotel in Kemer, just outside Antalya, should be 70% full at this time of year. But just 25 of the 233 rooms are taken.
    "We've had to reduce our staff from 80 to 50 and prices have dropped by a third," says Suha Sen, the owner.

Istiklal Sevuk has run his jewellery shop for almost 30 years and says it's never been so bad. "Yes we have terror attacks in the main cities - but our biggest problem is our government and President Erdogan," he says.
    "He doesn't follow peace with our neighbours and he's damaging the image of the country. We don't have a government anymore - we have one man who does everything. Erdogan is why we're in this mess."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36549880
     Reply #7 - June 30, 2016, 12:07 PM

It is so sad!

Turkey actually had a modern reasonably secular society up and running.
    (And running pretty well)

And then they elected a corrupt islamist fool with with strong dictatorial tendencies.

Surprise, surprise: He acted accordingly!
     Reply #8 - June 30, 2016, 12:10 PM

If recent events involving Brexit and the nomination of Trump are anything to go by, every modern, secular society is similarly vulnerable.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #9 - June 30, 2016, 12:12 PM

Yup.

I'm scared!
     Run for the hills
     Reply #10 - June 30, 2016, 10:21 PM

Istanbul airport bombers were Russian, Uzbek, Kyrgyz: Turkish official  says news

ISTANBUL: Three suspected the militant Islamic State (IS) group suicide bombers who killed 44 people in a gun and bomb attack at Istanbul's main airport this week were Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz nationals, a Turkish government official said on Thursday.

.............. The three bombers opened fire to create panic outside, before two of them got inside the terminal building and blew themselves up. The third detonated his explosives at the entrance. A further 238 people were wounded.............

Interior Minister Efkan Ala told parliament that evidence continued to point to IS responsibility and that 19 of the dead were foreigners. Ala said the identity and nationality of one of the bombers had been determined but did not comment further.

The pro-government Yeni Safak newspaper said the Russian bomber was from Dagestan, which borders Chechnya, where Moscow has led two wars against separatists and religious militants since the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991.

Turkey's Hurriyet newspaper named him as Osman Vadinov and said he had come from Raqqa, the heart of Islamic State-controlled territory in Syria. The Russian interior ministry said it was checking information about Vadinov.

A spokesman for Kyrgyzstan's state security service said it was investigating, while the Uzbek security service had no immediate comment.

Thousands of foreign fighters from scores of countries have crossed Turkey to join IS in Syria and Iraq in recent years. Turkey has tightened security on the Syrian border but has long argued it needs more information from foreign intelligence agencies to intercept the fighters.

Turkish police detained 13 people, four of them foreigners, in raids across Istanbul in connection with Tuesday night's attack. Broadcaster CNN Turk said they were accused of providing logistical support for the bombings.

Counter-terrorism teams led by police special forces launched simultaneous raids at 16 locations in the city, two officials told Reuters.

Yeni Safak said the organiser of the attack was suspected to be a man called Akhmed Chatayev, of Chechen origin. Chatayev is identified on a United Nations sanctions list as a leader in IS responsible for training Russian-speaking militants, and as wanted by Russian authorities.

IS has claimed responsibility for similar bomb and gun attacks in Belgium and France in the past year.Critics say Turkey woke up too late to the threat from IS, focusing instead early in the Syrian civil war on trying to oust President Bashar al-Assad by backing even his hardline Islamist opponents, arguing there could be no peace without his departure.

Turkey's main opposition leader, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, angered by the ruling AK Party's refusal to hold an inquiry into the airport attack, accused the AKP of “an ideological kinship” with IS. Government officials have flatly rejected such accusations in the past.

.....Nine suspected militants, thought to have been in contact with IS members in Syria, were detained in dawn raids in four districts of the Aegean coastal city of Izmir on Thursday, the state-run Anadolu news agency said.....

well read more at that link...

• Suicide bombers hit Istanbul international airport_ 45 killed
     Reply #11 - July 03, 2016, 10:40 AM

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan calls Assad ‘more advanced terrorist’ than IS [/quote]

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan declared Saturday that Syrian President Bashar Assad was a “more advanced terrorist” than ISIS, despite the deadly attack on Istanbul's Ataturk Airport that Turkish officials blame on ISIS.

Speaking in the town of Kilis near the border with Syria, Erdogan said the Syrian leader was responsible for the deaths of some 600,000 of his own citizens and was the root cause of the war in Syria.

“He is a more advanced terrorist than a terrorist from the PYD or the YPG,” Erdogan said. “He is a more advanced terrorist than Daesh.” Erdogan was referring to Syrian Kurdish militia, which Ankara accuses of being a terror organization because of their affiliation with Turkey’s Kurdish rebels, and to the ISIS group by its Arabic name.

well rule Turkey  another 20 years  some one else will call this turkey as the worst terrorist who propagated worst terror through his Islamic polices of secular Turks

And in other news.,it says The death of a Jordanian child brought the toll from this week's Istanbul airport attack to 45, media reported on Saturday, as a scare sparked fresh jitters in Turkey's biggest city. The Istanbul governor's office said 52 people were still in hospital, including 20 in intensive care.  

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »