Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I don't want to seem ignorant in saying this...

(Read 12615 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I don't want to seem ignorant in saying this...
     Reply #60 - June 30, 2016, 12:10 PM

"the copy-paste from Hell"

TLDR

Why?
     Reply #61 - June 30, 2016, 03:51 PM

A bunch of useless bullshit with only two or so relevant sentences to the linguistic equivelant of a pissing contest.

If Arabs cared so much about the bastardization of their language, they would not have tried to colonize most of the known world.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
     Reply #62 - June 30, 2016, 04:41 PM

., and I say that is/was  NOT a nonsense claim.,  it is in fact a very valid claim and proof of that  is in the followers of Islam in so-called Islamic nations.

Yes for purpose of clarity that would be correct wording. As for latter, I think I know what you’re saying…Islamic State represent the definite historically and legally required Islam. Muslims saying otherwise are sugar-coating Islam, and kidding themselves?

I’ve read those arguments, and they are interesting and make good points. However as far as I’ll go with that, is to agree IS brand of Islam is probably near 100% retention.

Joseph
     Reply #63 - June 30, 2016, 04:56 PM

................However as far as I’ll go with that, is to agree IS brand of Islam is probably near 100% retention...................

Joseph

Again I disagree with you Joseph.,   IS brand of Islam is only one part and a very small part of Islam   that flares up in the society now and then. In fact   IS brand of Islam is a  death bed to Islam as a faith.,  and that type of Islam is the reason why Islam has many sects.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #64 - July 01, 2016, 11:11 PM

= Ayn-Ra-Ba = Arab

muslim atheism, what you spelt here - ayn, ra, ba - عرب - is "Arab"

It says  (الْأَعْرَابُ) ... don't twist the word of Allah with your Ajami Arabic.

What you spelt here - alif, lam-alif, ayn, ra, alif, ba - al a'raab. Notice the ayn has sukoon, ie. no vowel, hence the apostrophe in transliteration, and the 2 "a"s after the r, because the second alif is actually madd, which prolongs the fatha ("aaaa" sound).

Two different words, with different pronunciations (tajweed, if you like) and totally different meanings.
     Reply #65 - July 01, 2016, 11:12 PM

PS. This is precisely why I pretty much skipped trying to read Arabic in abc. IT DOESN'T WORK.
     Reply #66 - July 02, 2016, 07:27 PM

I think "anti" theism is a strong way of putting it for me. I think I am mostly "concerned" about the position of Abraham faiths in the 21st century.

Here you have three faith systems based on a highly egoic, patriarchal, insecure God... sort of designed to be the only true version... going up against each other as well as science.

I believe the world is one of ideas and that Abrahamic faiths in their literal sense are ideas that are outdated, stifling at best and destructive at worst. I think they will naturally die out in due course as believers "wake up", I am mostly concerned about the havoc they will wreak in their death throes but that is largely beyond my control.
     Reply #67 - July 02, 2016, 09:07 PM

I believe the world is one of ideas and that Abrahamic faiths in their literal sense are ideas that are outdated, stifling at best and destructive at worst. I think they will naturally die out in due course as believers "wake up", I am mostly concerned about the havoc they will wreak in their death throes but that is largely beyond my control.

boy....loooooooooooooooooong time no see Elifaz  how are you doing".,  i didn't read you almost for 5 years....   well to find out about the literal  ideas  of FAITH HEADS and to get control on such issues,   whole Muslim Ummah should follow this hero from land of pure and his lectures

click and watch him .. he will tell you the answer .. Sure after that you and  everyone who listen to his lectures will do the Salafi   Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #68 - July 03, 2016, 01:09 PM

Hey yeezevee! It is great to see you are still here as well as lots of other familiar faces. Afro

I am glad to be back after stumbling around in the wilderness for many years.
     Reply #69 - July 03, 2016, 01:32 PM

Hey yeezevee! It is great to see you are still here as well as lots of other familiar faces. Afro    read them and enjoy

I am glad to be back after stumbling around in the wilderness for many years.

hi Elifaz.,  4/5 years ago when you were active in the forum.  some of your opening posts were  very thought provoking ..  let me  give  you some taste of what you wrote .. Cheesy Cheesy

see how thoughtful and powerful are those  OPs  from your keyboard ..  read yourself  lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #70 - July 04, 2016, 12:47 PM

Wow... (thanks?!?!?l)... Feels like I've just been on a night journey with Buraaq reading some of that.  wacko
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »