Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Challenge

(Read 27611 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Challenge
     Reply #30 - June 25, 2016, 09:05 PM

Don't care.

Did you really think I was going to send money to your PayPal or something? Go get a job.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • Challenge
     Reply #31 - June 25, 2016, 09:14 PM

I don't know about you, but I'll become an apostate.

Please don't.

The faith heads deserve people like you.
     far away hug
  • Challenge
     Reply #32 - June 25, 2016, 09:26 PM

Most of these Muslims becoming ex-Muslims on this forum have very, 'emotional' reasons in their threads. I don't care about that.

Go read the threads again. Of course there's emotion in the posts, it's an emotional time either entering OR leaving a faith. The reasons in those posts however, are sound.
  • Challenge
     Reply #33 - June 25, 2016, 09:31 PM

Lol I just read that post again. Why are you even asking for these reasons? Doesn't seem like it's a very Islamic act. Sounds more of a challenge or like you're looking for debating practice. Certainly isn't da'wa. And if it is then you certainly DO need the practice. You're a Muslim. Ask yourself, how are you serving your Allah by starting this thread? And yes, this is absolutely a serious question.
  • Challenge
     Reply #34 - June 25, 2016, 09:43 PM

I created this thread so I could refute anti-Islamic claims. However, none have been posed which is quite a shame.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • Challenge
     Reply #35 - June 25, 2016, 09:59 PM

Oh well. I guess you win.  /thread over.
  • Challenge
     Reply #36 - June 25, 2016, 10:02 PM

I created this thread so I could refute anti-Islamic claims. However, none have been posed which is quite a shame.

Islam is right. QED
  • Challenge
     Reply #37 - June 25, 2016, 10:04 PM

Was that an attempt at a rhyme, though? Because I'm always in the mood for a battle rap challenge.
  • Challenge
     Reply #38 - June 25, 2016, 10:08 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

DO IT!
  • Challenge
     Reply #39 - June 25, 2016, 10:09 PM

OK so that's why you created the thread. Doesn't really answer my question from a niyyat perspective, though. I want to know your intentions. What reward would you be seeking, if you were given some of these "anti-Islamic claims" on a platter, in this thread?
  • Challenge
     Reply #40 - June 26, 2016, 12:35 AM

If there would have been a brother or sister having doubts about Islam, hopefully, it could have been on a few of the same claims that other members of the forum would have listed on this thread. However, that didn't happen.

• Challenge
     Reply #41 - June 26, 2016, 01:10 AM

Give me your strongest evidence/s against Islam. Go.

Let me ask you the question differently. Just give me a single undeniable argument that no one can challenge about the truthfulness of Islam.
  • Challenge
     Reply #42 - June 26, 2016, 01:10 AM

So, I guess that means no battle rap then?
  • Challenge
     Reply #43 - June 26, 2016, 01:52 AM

boy i give little space  and time and B Muslim comes up with raging statements .. let me answer one by one..

what are you talking A Muslim?  
    what shame and what anti-Islamic claims are you talking about?
    what are  anti-Islamic claims of this forum any way?
    where did you read them?give me link I will help understand them.

What does that prove? We Muslims believe that the scriptures in the other religions have become corrupted. Unlike the Qur'an.

well Muslims believe lots of things ..some good some bad ...like any other faith heads of  any faith .,  So  what is the big deal about that A Muslim?

So what if Muslim believe other religions are corrupted?  and what corruption other faiths have??  and  who corrupted and when?  without such details you are not on solid ground and it is is very hand waving statement..

I don't know about you, but I'll become an apostate.

You become what? I was already under the impression that you are an Apostate Muslim ?

what does "A" Muslim mean?.,
    does it not stand for  Apostate Muslim?  or is it Agnostic Muslim ?

A Muslim you are confusing me .,
    I want an answer.

and you want an answer for strongest evidence/s against Islam.  right ?

I told you i will give you answer if you are really a  "A Muslim" Not a 'B Muslim".,  We don't deal with and we don't care about   B grade Muslims dear A Muslim

So you prove me that you are a  "A Muslim"   you know I already said this
    that is OK .,  but if you are  A Muslim with Islam in your head then you should also care about other faiths and faith heads..  after all this allah thingy or god god thingy is same across the faiths..

being A Muslim.,being faith head , you can not say I don't care about other faiths and other faith heads ...

So you accept that then i will answer your question  A Muslim...   So you must accept that " you do  care about other faiths and other faith heads" ., With that you can start your questions again..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Challenge
     Reply #44 - June 26, 2016, 02:06 AM

Islam is not a homogeneous religion so first you need to define what you mean by Islam and what are its claims. Some forms of Islam claim Muhammad to be Omnipresent and Omniscient, if you claimed that to be false wouldn't it be you who is making an Anti-Islamic claim, or, would the claim that Muhammad is Omnipresent and Omniscient be Anti-Islamic?

An Ex Muslim is someone who no longer identifies as being a Muslim, that does not necessarily imply that they have anti-Islamic views. A Muslim is an identity which is imposed on children by their parent, in the majority of cases, just because a person is identified as a Muslim doesn't mean they have adopted Islamic views into their perception of the world. It is possible to be hold a Muslim identity without holding any Islamic views, since Islam has to be taught.

I was identified as a Muslim the moment I came into existence, I didn't identify myself as being a Muslim it was my parents who did. By being an Ex Muslim I am just disputing the identity that was imposed on me from birth.

The Islamic views that I acquired was imposed on me during my childhood, it was taught as being the absolute truth. Since I reject that Islam can be claimed to be the absolute truth, can you provide evidence that I am wrong?
  • Challenge
     Reply #45 - June 26, 2016, 03:18 AM

Try this on for size. I left because I no longer believe in a god. Never will again. I don't need to disprove or aegue about your religion because it is a moot point with me. Why don't  I believe? I just do not which is the same response people have for saying that they believe in a god. All reasons for either case can be argued for or against, so what it really comes down to is "a feeling".

By the way, just as you do not care about our feelings then I don't care about yours. Fuck off.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • Challenge
     Reply #46 - June 26, 2016, 06:10 AM

The last two words pretty much sum up my feelings as well.
  • Challenge
     Reply #47 - June 26, 2016, 08:42 AM

Whoever makes a nutty claim, has the burden of proof.
    (If the OP was not just trolling, because this forum has plenty of examples of "what is wrong").

But you can try with this one:
    "Islam is a totalitarian religion* and the basic rext has remained unaltered since the iron age"

*it tells you how to sleep, how to wash, what to eat, how to dress, how to have sex (and with whom). It is permeated by a fixation on sex, reducing women to livestock that must be covered up and not be left on their own, lest they stray or get stolen, and it reduces men to mindless horny animals, that must rape anything female not covered up in three black cloth sacks.
    (Black thick clothing under tropical temperatures.... How is that for "stupid"?)

It fucks up the economy, by telling one gender that they are superior and really don't have to care as long as they pray, and by considering the other gender mindless livestock primarily suited for domestic work and breeding.
    It also fucks up economy by imposing an entire mont of eating disorder every year.
    ... Not to mention disturbing the sleep and work with five daily prayers.
    I know a guy who does economical modelling (macroeconomics). When they forecast economic growth they have some pretty good models. If the country has islamic rule, the expectations are lowered with a dummy, to make the model fit the real world. "Islamic countries  just don't work as well as any other country".

It fucks up the educational system (look under economics above, basically for the same reasons, but also because it limits the range of acceptable topics and that it makes critical thinking an offence).

People who are critical, apostates or just too secular are routinely persecuted or murdered. Quite a few countries have that in their official laws, or are surprisingly unwilling to make any real investigation in the cases.

It even has rules, regulations and the correct prayers for taking a crap!
    http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6096

You will probably try the good old "no true Scotsman fallacy", but like the name says, it is a fallacy.
  • Challenge
     Reply #48 - June 26, 2016, 08:53 AM

People leave islam because they don't think it's true. Obviously it's an emotional time. As for your challenge, how many arguments do you want?

Here's one off the top of my head. Moses is the most mentioned prophet in the quran, yet there's no proof Moses ever existed. In fact there's evidence supporting the idea the biblical/quranic figure of Moses was taken from earlier stories.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Challenge
     Reply #49 - June 26, 2016, 09:55 AM

There is no god. Therefore Islam is pointless.
  • Challenge
     Reply #50 - June 26, 2016, 11:16 AM

Like many people have already stated. It's hard to criticize 'Islam' as a whole due to the diverse interpretations that exist throughout the world.

I could present any number of ten thousand hadith showing why I refuse Muhammad as a prophet but you can just as easily say that you do not read it literally or even refuse that Muhammad ever said such a thing.

e.g. From Bukhari and Muslim:
    The hadith states that the Prophet may blessings and peace be upon him, addressed a group of women in the mosque, saying:

"I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked: "O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said: "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said: "This is the deficiency of your intelligence"... "Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said: "This is the deficiency in your religion."

This would imply that Muhammad saw women as inferiors... but then you could argue (as is your right) that you do not accept this part of the hadith and that anyone who does is misguided.

So it really is difficult to give someone a refutation for what they believe, if that person doesn't explicitly explain their controversial beliefs beforehand... but that would be asking for too much from a slave of Allah. XD
  • Challenge
     Reply #51 - June 26, 2016, 11:51 AM

Like many people have already stated. It's hard to criticize 'Islam' as a whole due to the diverse interpretations that exist throughout the world.

I could present any number of ten thousand hadith showing why I refuse Muhammad as a prophet but you can just as easily say that you do not read it literally or even refuse that Muhammad ever said such a thing.

e.g. From Bukhari and Muslim:
    The hadith states that the Prophet may blessings and peace be upon him, addressed a group of women in the mosque, saying:

"I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked: "O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said: "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said: "This is the deficiency of your intelligence"... "Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said: "This is the deficiency in your religion."

This would imply that Muhammad saw women as inferiors... but then you could argue (as is your right) that you do not accept this part of the hadith and that anyone who does is misguided.

So it really is difficult to give someone a refutation for what they believe, if that person doesn't explicitly explain their controversial beliefs beforehand... but that would be asking for too much from a slave of Allah. XD

dear CarnageScarlet  I am really sorry to cut and cross some of your words  that I question., I fact I  cross  such words  often from the posts of those who use hadith in opposing the faith "Islam".,  Actually  I cross lot of words from various posts ..  ...lol...

Now,   suppose I am a Muslim and I don't give a shit about hadith  and and I rain insults on those Muslims who use hadith in support of their "Heeeeeeee  dick" that is moving around neurons   in their brainless head.,  Now using that what I said., how do you answer A Muslims's challenge??

that is more important than using some bukhari bullshit  and telling people Oh.  .Islam is bad and stupid .. So let us think about that ., And.,  and I have not read you much or responded to your posts., I guess it is my first post  to you,  so my greeting and good wishes... And welcome to the den Council  Of Elephant'Ms of Borealis

Hu! what a name.,    Scarlet?  Scarlet???    "Scarlet letter" was one my oldest book I ever read., So what is so specific that you choose "CarnageScarlet "  as your nick., Well somehow that "carnage" next to  Scarlet doesn't   sound good .,   how about "Scarlet flower "or  "Scarlet scarf"??

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Challenge
     Reply #52 - June 26, 2016, 12:13 PM

I am Muslim, but I don't believe the Qur'an is the word of God. My strongest evidence for that is that there is no reason to believe it is.
  • Challenge
     Reply #53 - June 26, 2016, 12:32 PM

It treats myths and mythical figures as real, aka Moses and the Exodus.

Also you are probably bound to Islam due to emotions just like everyone else is. Religions tended to do that since all fail when it comes to demonstrating their claims.
  • Challenge
     Reply #54 - June 26, 2016, 12:41 PM

It treats myths and mythical figures as real, aka Moses and the Exodus.

Also you are probably bound to Islam due to emotions just like everyone else is.

noooo.,  let me cross out that word.,  Not probably.,

Guys like "A Muslim"  have full emotional attachment to their faith., In fact I say they  have more  emotional attachment to their faith than   to their parents ,   siblings  or friends.,   

• Challenge
     Reply #55 - June 26, 2016, 01:09 PM

Let me ask you the question differently. Just give me a single undeniable argument that no one can challenge about the truthfulness of Islam.

I am Muslim, but I don't believe the Qur'an is the word of God. My strongest evidence for that is that there is no reason to believe it is.

A Muslim: You could start with these two, which more or less sum up my own reasons for leaving Islam (other than the being Muslim part, which I am not).

The strongest "evidence against Islam", to use your own phrasing, is that there is no evidence for any of its supernatural claims.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Challenge
     Reply #56 - June 26, 2016, 01:33 PM

The strongest "evidence against Islam", to use your own phrasing, is that there is no evidence for any of its supernatural claims.

So what asbie?  one can be culturally Muslim .. you know dinners... family get to-gathers  without any fucking attachment to "Heeeeeeeeee"  and he's messengers and the rituals .. politics and nonsense around it..

why not? what is wrong with it??

• Challenge
     Reply #57 - June 26, 2016, 01:41 PM

That's irrelevant to the question at hand, yeezevee.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Challenge
     Reply #58 - June 26, 2016, 01:48 PM

That's ir  ......relevant to the question at hand, yeezevee.

lol.,  Oh I see., that  is  true., I agree with that .. let me put that B Muslim  Challenge here

B grade MuslimGive me your strongest evidence/s against Islam. Go.

one of the Strongest evidence :   I don't believe the Qur'an is the word of God. My strongest evidence for that is that there is no reason to believe it is. ........... Hassania Islam

Cheesy   Indeed that is true .,  hope our B grade Muslim got enough  answers for his challenge  but I was thinking in a different angle  and through the eyes of Hassan.,

• Challenge
     Reply #59 - June 26, 2016, 02:00 PM

The last two words pretty much sum up my feelings as well.

Every time I see your posts, I have the urge to read my Camus books.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »