Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Introducing this Australian Kaffir

(Read 2744 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Introducing this Australian Kaffir
     OP - June 22, 2016, 05:58 AM

I'm 22 years old from suburban Victoria. I've witnessed several Islamic education systems and grew up in Saudi Arabia until I was 10 years old... So I saw enough misogyny, pro-rape messages from muslims that I have always doubted Islam, yet it wasnt until about 6 months ago when I finished my undergraduate and had some time to think about things that I told myself I'm an atheist.

I used to teach at a madrasah for a class of 5-7 year olds for the past 2 years. When it came to teaching bronze age morality to these kids in Australia I just couldn't keep doing it. It really distressed me that muhammed, at 50 years old, saw a girl as young as these kids and thought to himself "I need to take her as my wife. She will be so pretty in 3 years." The narrations clearly indicate that he was in awe of her beauty. That is just not something a modern healthy mind should take as 'the perfect role model' or 'a mercy to the worlds.'

Furthermore, I was an ardent proponent of Islam throughout highschool and found that most people didn't have sound refutations of Islam yet in hind sight that was purely because I had no line in the sand telling non-muslims that if you can prove this is true or that is false then you win. It's annoying to argue with muslims because even if you prove that muhammed was a god awful rapist and mass murderer or that Allahs word to us are petty and frustrated it doesnt matter. Iman is not about logic, its about blind faith. You assume that when something seems horrible or confusing Allah has the answers and you don't since you are just a silly human being. Your place is servitude and if you commit to Islam your next life will hold every answer and more.
     Reply #1 - June 22, 2016, 07:23 AM

Welcome aboard.

I am pleased to be the first to present the welcome-parrot parrot
    (It could look like a cockatoo)
     Reply #2 - June 22, 2016, 01:46 PM

Welcomem CarnageScarlet  parrot bunny
     Reply #3 - June 23, 2016, 12:50 AM

Thank you for that and welcome aboard!  parrot

Your frustrations are very welcome and indeed I agree with all of it. It's a shame the paedophilia was a normal thing in the older days, such as was marrying within families, conquering, slavery etc. We certainly cannot look at the past examples of most historical figures and use them as modern day icons.

If the Islamic calender is 600 years behind I guess they're about to have their renaissance! I guess ISIS will be leading the inquisition :/

Reply #4 - June 28, 2016, 11:32 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum  parrot
     Reply #5 - July 04, 2016, 01:49 AM

welcome to logic.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »