Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...

(Read 14156 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...
     Reply #90 - June 28, 2016, 09:08 PM

We can solve them by refuting the ideology, (their beliefs in their theology) of Shia'sm. However, there's not much we can do. What they believe is present in their books which they deem to be authentic.

well they and other faith folks out of Islam can say same thing about you and your ideology A Muslim,   how does that solve the problem? and what is there book?  Is Quran not their book?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #91 - June 29, 2016, 01:03 AM

Not necessarily. I've heard of the Shi'as making their own Qur'an with added verses and chapters in attempt to show that it has been changed, (as they believe a man from a cave will reveal the original Qur'an). They also have their own books, (the equivalent of this in Sunni Islam are the Hadith's). Here are a few good reasons to why I am against the ideology of Shia'sm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEWtPnPPT18

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #92 - June 29, 2016, 04:19 AM

Not necessarily.

what do you mean by Not necessarily.? the question was simple enough to give "Yes" and  "No"  
     what is their(shia) book?  Is Quran not their book?

again the same question to you A Muslim ..
    I've heard of the Shi'as making their own Qur'an with added verses and chapters in attempt to show that it has been changed, (as they believe a man from a cave will reveal the original Qur'an). They also have their own books, (the equivalent of this in Sunni Islam are the Hadith's). Here are a few good reasons to why I am against the ideology of Shia'sm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEWtPnPPT18

so?   you can hear lot of junk from sunni Islam and from other faith and faith heads  ., so what?

Islam is based on Quran., ISLAM  MUST BE BASED ON QURAN .,   period....

Reply #93 - June 29, 2016, 04:09 PM

Do they follow the Qur'an? If you mean a fraudalent Qur'an with added chapters, then yes. However, that is not THE QUR'AN that was revealed to the Prophet: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/forgery.html

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #94 - June 29, 2016, 04:13 PM

Do they follow the Qur'an? If you mean a fraudalent Qur'an with added chapters, then yes. However, that is not THE QUR'AN that was revealed to the Prophet: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/forgery.html

does that link contain THE  BOOK QURAN  with all the chapters?? otherwise why read  that  nonsense A Muslim?

Reply #95 - June 29, 2016, 04:34 PM

It is a refutation of the extra chapters, mainly based on grammatical errors.

Considering that quite a few years (was it 24?) were spend compiling (and probably also giving the text a thorough make over) it is little wonder that the language is more consistent.
    And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the koran considered the prime source as to what "correct" old Arab is?

"Correct spelling" is a pretty modern invention, and thus any text that hadn't been through the hands of the koranic editors, must be expected to be different.

In christianity, quite a few texts and gospels were removed from the "true bible" for lots of reasons. Probably not because they were less original than the other, they were just not the favorites of the ruling factions.
    (Apocrypha)
     Reply #96 - July 03, 2016, 10:17 PM

Converted2Islam made another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSV-0HdiFEM
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »