Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...

(Read 14143 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...
     Reply #60 - June 27, 2016, 03:02 AM

You're forgetting that it wasn't the Prophet (S.A.W.) that said it, it was actually Aisha (R.A.) by her own will. Secondly, her family agreed too. Problem?

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #61 - June 27, 2016, 03:06 AM

How could there be a problem?

Her family pimped her to the most perfect 50 yo there ever was.
    No reason everybody should not be perfectly happy?

As you said: "she really wanted it herself "

Reply #62 - June 27, 2016, 03:58 AM

Aisha (R.A.) was physically and mentally mature.

Jesus!!! are you for real? A 6 years old girl being physically or mentally mature?
     Reply #63 - June 27, 2016, 04:51 AM

She was not mentally mature, it was said she was playing with dolls when her mother grabbed her and washed her face and hair. Does that sound like a mature person to you?

Honestly does a person who his fully matured mentally play with dolls and need their mum to wash them? Or is this the actions of a child?

Also, because this was allowed, countless children have died from this, Just because you have a period does not mean you can bear pregnancy. A period happens when the body begins releasing eggs, it can start before the pelvic bones have grown large enough to fit a baby head through. As a result, you can get pregnant at this age but child birth is sure to kill you. That is why many child brides died from delivery, it is a painful way to die, Allah knew this would harm many children and did still allowed it, we did not realise the dangers of such practices until a few hundred years ago when our understanding of the human body improved.

Also, children do not have a uterus that is thick enough to withstand the thrusts of a penis. This matters because again you are allowed to marry as long as the person has hit puberty, this can happen to a child and when the marriage is consummated the penis of an adult can pass the cervix and push on the cells of the epithelium and endothelium cells of the inside of the uterus and cause it to tear consequently causing the child to die either of imminent infection or extreme blood loss.
    -Again ask yourself, Allah knew that many children would die from having sex and that this would become common practice in many parts of the world, yet he still allowed it once again causing many children to die, it was not until recently we understood this is dammaging to children and needs to be outlawed. God allowed something incredibly dangerous to children who do not have adequate understanding of the matter, why?

The point I am making is this, God could have chosen an age where the body can actually withstand Penetration, an age where most girls would not die from sex or child birth, it could have been an age for example 20 where everyone could withstand these actions. No instead he chose an age, fully knowing it would cause harm to countless people and required us to advance our understanding of Anatomy and Physiology to determine that this is a harmful practice that should not be done. God was not interested in saving those children from a perfectly avoidable situation, instead he wants us to determine the risk and then say "even though this is halal it is a terrible idea", Tell me, does that sound like an all knowing and caring God who is looking into our best interest and giving rights to children so they can have the liberty of life, or does this sound more like the ideas of an entity without all knowledge or without interest in the well-being of countless innocent children, a practice still practiced today in parts of the world justified by "it is halal".

Notice too I did not mention emotions, nor did I appropriate our morality (that everyone has a right to live), I am just being objective and telling you the consequences of the Marriage of Muhammad and Aisha on people generations after the event. Knowing now the risks of such practice, would you be willing to gamble the life of your daughter who is say 12 years old with me if we were living in Yemen? If so you are a cruel person with little regard for your child, if not, then you understand that while this is allowed and not a command by god, it is something with heavy consequences and little to benefit the person who is risking their life, a marriage that could happen when the bride is older.
    This is not about why does Allah allow us to take part in Dangerous activities. No it is about an all knowing God allowing behavior that risks many people's lives at a time when it was not known that this would surely end the life of many children. Not to mention even if this fact was known by people at the time, they are bloody children, they are not old enough to make a decision so important like who do they want to spend the rest of their life with. The brain is only half mature to that of an adult, does that really seem like a good idea to let kids determine their fate? Their mental faculties are no where close to be able to understand risk analysis.
     Wink

As a scientist I can see farther than any human before me by standing on the shoulders of giants (previous scientists); As a religious follower I can not see what is right in-front of me, even when others INDEPENDENTLY see the same thing!
     Reply #64 - June 27, 2016, 11:38 PM

Didn't he abuse his daughter? Can you show me where they got married?

http://www.ibtimes.com/woody-allen-wife-soon-yi-their-bizarre-history-ronan-farrow-addresses-sex-abuse-2367707

Most of the allegations were involving Dylan, but this is the one he married.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #65 - June 28, 2016, 12:44 AM

''I don't know why victims would be all that keen on marrying their violator, if they really had any choice and were not themselves stigmatized for what they had no control over. !'' - Exactly. Why did Aisha (R.A.) marry Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) if he was a, 'paedophile' according to your standard? Throw some little logic in there: He wasn't a paedophile. Ta-da! She, and neither her family, had a problem with it. In fact, Aisha (R.A.) was very happy to get married and this is evidenced by hundreds of hadiths.

Some people do not realize their are victims. It is a reason why we teach children now what a bad touch is.... People being "okay" with something does not make it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
     Reply #66 - June 28, 2016, 12:47 AM

You're forgetting that it wasn't the Prophet (S.A.W.) that said it, it was actually Aisha (R.A.) by her own will. Secondly, her family agreed too. Problem?

Heard of parental negligence? At time parents make stupid choices such as medical treatment because they and their group think something is an alternative to medical aid. Their view are overruled when their stupid choice results in a death from a case which could have been remedied.... If a group of people are okay with murder does this make murder acceptable?
     Reply #67 - June 28, 2016, 01:39 AM

Jesus!!! are you for real? A 6 years old girl being physically or mentally mature?

Check the countless references in the video that I uploaded on page 2. The channel name is: 'MuhaddithDotOrg'. It shows you how she, in fact, was physically and mentally mature. For your benefit, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KEwmfIgSQQU https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v4yyx1qDWhQ

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #68 - June 28, 2016, 01:40 AM

She was not mentally mature, it was said she was playing with dolls when her mother grabbed her and washed her face and hair. Does that sound like a mature person to you?

Honestly does a person who his fully matured mentally play with dolls and need their mum to wash them? Or is this the actions of a child?
     Wink

Check the video that I uploaded in page 2 of brother Asadullah Ali al-Andalusi which refutes this claim with many academic responses to it. The video is titled as, ''Understanding Atheism | Session 4 | Asadullah Ali''. For your benefit, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVehdVlLdBI

Reply #69 - June 28, 2016, 01:43 AM

Heard of parental negligence? At time parents make stupid choices such as medical treatment because they and their group think something is an alternative to medical aid.

Parental negligence? I would understand one person. Not the entire family.

Reply #70 - June 28, 2016, 02:16 AM

There is a community here who does this. The entire family gives away young girls in their teens to old men. It is thought to be a great honor to become a wife of a man who is high up in the hierarchy of their religion. Some of these girls desire this- they had been groomed for it and they know they had less chance of going hungry if their husband was of more status. Prepping a child for this life doesn't make it right, though.
    Their prophet is currently in prison. They call themselves the FLDS.
    We call them a cult.

Reply #71 - June 28, 2016, 02:48 AM

I'll do more research on the FLDS. Thanks.

Reply #72 - June 28, 2016, 02:58 AM

I would say keep a puke bucket handy, but so far you seem to have the stomach for it.

Reply #73 - June 28, 2016, 05:27 AM

Oh...

Reply #74 - June 28, 2016, 01:30 PM

The full name for them:
    Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

They split from the mormons, because they thought the regular mormons were too soft and not true to the core values.
    (Such as polygamy and underage goodies)
     Reply #75 - June 28, 2016, 03:52 PM

A child can't make a decision to get married, that's the whole point of parenting and guidance. This shouldn't even be a debate.
     Reply #76 - June 28, 2016, 04:13 PM

well I have already said this many times on hadith

Paedophiles do not wait 3 years to consummate the marriage.

yeezevee:  well friends., I have to agree with A Muslim on this subject., Assuming all those stupid hadith saying are right.,  ;we can safely say Prophet of Islam that is described in hadith was Not a classical pedophile that is defined in these modern times.,

What is true from those stories is ., He did have pedophilia  ideas and dreams and also obsessed with virgins., Worse that comes out of hadith is .... WITH DOUBT HE WAS SODOM... Sex Obsessed Dirty Old Man .

again there is a big assumption and that is., all that Bullshit Bukhari wrote is truth and nothing but truth . And I am of the opinion that Buk_Hari writings on Prophet of Islam were not facts and I will certainly agree with much of this article at http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_1/history_hadith_1_(P1148).html on that foolish hadith..

Again that Bullshit Bukhari wrote bullshit and fools and criminals who joined Islam for profit ..loot.. booty after the death of Prophet of Islam used that bull shit Bukhari for their criminal activities in Islam since his prophets death/disappearance  and theses criminal of Islam  still using that Bullshit   Bukhari  for their personal needs..

but I have serious Questions on Aisha marriage with alleged Prophet of Islam., and they are

1). Who proposed that marriage first?

2).did alleged Prophet of Islam ask that Abu Bakhra ., the alleged father of Aisha?

3). Or Did that 6...10.. 12 whatever the age ., Aisha wanted to marry teh alleged prophet of Islam so she told her father Abu Bakhra .?

4). what is the age difference between Aisha and Fatima?? the alleged daughter of Prophet of Islam?

5) Do we have any hadith from Fatima? Or she wa not that intelligent as Aisha??

Again Mullah yeezevee says., THERE WAS NO AISHA IN ISLAM as the name was not mentioned in Quran..... I hope some intelligent species that is reading these questions will answer them to my satisfaction..

Thank you....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #77 - June 28, 2016, 07:13 PM

A child can't make a decision to get married, that's the whole point of parenting and guidance. This shouldn't even be a debate.

Fantastic representation of a strawman of my argument. I give you the doubt of being ignorant on the subject. However, you may also be intellectually dishonest and are trying to suppress all other pieces of evidences. I still urge you to please, re-read what I wrote. As I have stated before, her entire family agreed to it too.

Reply #78 - June 28, 2016, 07:17 PM

Again that Bullshit Bukhari wrote bullshit and fools and criminals who joined Islam for profit ..loot.. booty after the death of Prophet of Islam used that bull shit Bukhari for their criminal activities in Islam since his prophets death/disappearance  and theses criminal of Islam  still using that Bullshit   Bukhari  for their personal needs..

Are you a Shi'a?

Reply #79 - June 28, 2016, 07:23 PM

....I still urge you to please, re-read what I wrote. As I have stated before, her entire family agreed to it too.

Ok, her family agreed on pimping her out.
    That surely makes it ok.

We had a really nasty case around here a couple of years ago. A couple who arranged for their daughters (around Aisha's age) to meet with loving gentlemen around Mo's age.
    The court was not impressed by the argument that "the children wanted to do it".
     Reply #80 - June 28, 2016, 07:26 PM

Are you a Shi'a?

I am NOTHING A Muslim.., well may be a zebra..  why?   Shia are Not good  Muslims??

Reply #81 - June 28, 2016, 07:26 PM

What a pathetic cop-out by Ursus. He also continues his strawman of my argument by saying, ''the children wanted to do it". How laughable and pathetic indeed.

Reply #82 - June 28, 2016, 07:27 PM

I am NOTHING A Muslim.., well may be a zebra..  why Shia are Not good  Muslims??

I don't have a problem with Shi'as. I have a massive problem with their ideology.

Reply #83 - June 28, 2016, 07:29 PM

I don't have a problem with Shi'as. I have a massive problem with their ideology.

ideology?? what ideology ??... You  mean faith?

so what problems you have and how cane we solve them?

Reply #84 - June 28, 2016, 07:30 PM

What a pathetic cop-out by Ursus. He also continues his strawman of my argument by saying, ''the children wanted to do it". How laughable and pathetic indeed.

Cop-out?

Allow me to quote you again:
    As I have stated before, her entire family agreed to it too.

Reply #85 - June 28, 2016, 07:46 PM

ideology?? what ideology ??... You  mean faith?

so what problems you have and how cane we solve them?

We can solve them by refuting the ideology, (their beliefs in their theology) of Shia'sm. However, there's not much we can do. What they believe is present in their books which they deem to be authentic.

Reply #86 - June 28, 2016, 07:47 PM

Cop-out?

Allow me to quote you again:

Thanks for proving my point once more. Have a good day.

Reply #87 - June 28, 2016, 07:47 PM

Refer above.

Reply #88 - June 28, 2016, 07:53 PM

What great argumentation and maturity you've demonstrated there. Cheesy

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #89 - June 28, 2016, 08:59 PM

Are you a Shi'a?

Are you Salafi?
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »