Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...

(Read 14152 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Looks like you've supposedly gained another member...
     Reply #30 - June 23, 2016, 12:41 PM

well I have already said this many times on hadith

Paedophiles do not wait 3 years to consummate the marriage.

yeezevee:  well friends., I have to agree with A Muslim  on this subject., Assuming all those stupid hadith saying are right.,  we can safely say Prophet of Islam that is described in hadith was Not a classical pedophile that is defined in these modern times.,

What is true from those stories is ., He did have pedophilia  ideas and dreams and also obsessed with virgins., Worse that comes out of hadith is .... WITH DOUBT HE WAS SODOM... Sex  Obsessed Dirty Old Man .

again there is a big assumption and that is., all that Bullshit   Bukhari wrote is truth and nothing but truth . And I am of the opinion that Buk_Hari writings on Prophet of Islam were not facts and I will certainly agree with much of this article  at  http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_1/history_hadith_1_(P1148).html  on that foolish hadith..

Again that Bullshit   Bukhari wrote bullshit and fools and criminals who joined Islam for profit ..loot.. booty after the death of Prophet of Islam used that bull shit Bukhari for their criminal activities in Islam since his prophets death/disappearance  and theses criminal of Islam  still using that Bullshit   Bukhari  for their personal needs..

but I have serious Questions on Aisha marriage with alleged Prophet of Islam.,  and they are

1). Who proposed that marriage first?

2).did alleged Prophet of Islam ask that Abu Bakhra ., the alleged father of Aisha?

3). Or Did that 6...10.. 12 whatever the age .,   Aisha wanted to marry teh alleged prophet of Islam so she told her father Abu Bakhra .?

4). what is the age difference between Aisha and Fatima??  the alleged daughter of Prophet of Islam?

5)  Do we have any hadith from Fatima?  Or she wa not that intelligent as Aisha??

Again Mullah yeezevee says., THERE WAS NO AISHA IN ISLAM as the name was not mentioned in Quran..... I hope some intelligent species that is reading these questions will answer them to my satisfaction..
    Thank you....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - June 23, 2016, 02:13 PM

Paedophiles do not wait 3 years to consummate the marriage.

Actually a lot of them wait for an opportunity; time, place, access to children. The cases of paedophiles finding their victims in family and people invested with trust, Roman Catholic Church are far more numerous than randomly finding an unknown victim on the streets. Your ignorance of how the majority find their victims only demonstrates that your argument is a shot in the foot.
     Reply #32 - June 23, 2016, 04:57 PM

Have any of you heard of him before? I can't be the only one that has.

Yes I remember him. I once made a video in response to one of his videos called "100 proof the Qur'an is the word of God."
     Reply #33 - June 23, 2016, 05:18 PM

Yes I remember him. I once made a video in response to one of his videos called "100 proof the Qur'an is the word of God."

Did he have anything apart from the usual circular reasoning?
    (And pig-headed conviction that he was right because he was right)
     Reply #34 - June 23, 2016, 05:22 PM

There isn't much justifying the "right hand" issue I'm afraid. You've gone insane if you try to.

And yes I've seen him before.
     Reply #35 - June 23, 2016, 09:09 PM

A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is a bad as an act of cruelty to a human being.

Really, ElRafa? And yet...

60314: Circumcision of girls and some doctors’ criticism thereof

Circumcision is not an inherited custom as some people claim, rather it is prescribed in Islam and the scholars are unanimously agreed that it is prescribed. Not a single Muslim scholar – as far as we know – has said that circumcision is not prescribed.
    Source

Reply #36 - June 23, 2016, 09:12 PM

I'm aware there is another thread on this topic. Please quote my post and any FGM/circumcision comments here.
     Reply #37 - June 23, 2016, 09:32 PM

Muhammad, as ibn Bilal has said above, was it would seem, a good role model for his time and people. He works relative wonders in Arabia. And in doing so, along with i suspect, a healthy dose of embellishment throughout history, has set many good and positive examples. Indeed the books of Islamic manners are brimming with examples of meritorious behaviour. And this is how Islam is sold. But there's another side to that seemingly perfect example of a human being.

There are so many examples of behaviour which is frankly shocking, scary, horrific, twisted, sadistic, perverted, evil and so many other synonymous adjectives. The trouble with this is, whilst people like you ElRafa are able to sort through what's relevant today and what isn't, there are many people who can't, or won't, do that. For Muslims like you, there is a whole spectrum of grey, each shade fitting a particular time and people.

The problem is, for some (many?) it's black and white. No grey. No in between. No thought process deducing that such and such doesn't apply to us, in the 21st century. He said we can marry 4? I'll marry 4. His marriage to Aishah was arranged? I'll arrange my 9 year old daughters marriage. He consummated said marriage 3 years later? They will be married when she's 18 or be sent "back home" for a few years so they can marry earlier.

I've used a very obvious and tired example, I know. But it's true. It works. The example is there, from the most perfect of examples. In black and white. Therefore, it will be used as an excuse by those who want to imitate Muhammad's darker side, for as long as this sick and twisted religion is kept alive.

That, ElRafa, is why I no longer believe in Allah, or Islam, or the example set by Muhammad.
     Reply #38 - June 23, 2016, 10:21 PM

Did he have anything apart from the usual circular reasoning?
    (And pig-headed conviction that he was right because he was right)

We can all be pig-headed and use flawed reasoning. But he struck me as a sincere person.

I also came across him a few months ago on Facebook and we became friends though didn't chat much, however he did say his views had changed since back then. That profile doesn't seem to be on Facebook anymore unless I'm mistaken as I tried looking him up again but can't find him.
     Reply #39 - June 24, 2016, 03:41 AM

Actually a lot of them wait for an opportunity; time, place, access to children. The cases of paedophiles finding their victims in family and people invested with trust, Roman Catholic Church are far more numerous than randomly finding an unknown victim on the streets. Your ignorance of how the majority find their victims only demonstrates that your argument is a shot in the foot.

Do they then marry them also? No, I don't think so. They move onto their next victim. By the way, I find it funny how you are trying to prove your point with a few special cases. Even though, I'm still not aware of any marrying their victim after waiting a long period. Please enlighten me if you do find a case out of millions of others, lol!

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #40 - June 24, 2016, 03:57 AM

...............They move onto their next victim. ................. Even though, I'm still not aware of any marrying their victim after waiting a long period. ................. lol!

well if people don't speak out every one will be a victim A Muslim .,

But dear  B. Muslim you must realize , those sexual predator  rogues are NOT prophets and on top  of that they will be in jail  ..

so let us not go into personality contest and comparisons of prophets with criminals.. 

Reply #41 - June 24, 2016, 10:53 AM

We can all be pig-headed and use flawed reasoning. But he struck me as a sincere person.

I also came across him a few months ago on Facebook and we became friends though didn't chat much, however he did say his views had changed since back then. That profile doesn't seem to be on Facebook anymore unless I'm mistaken as I tried looking him up again but can't find him.

Thanks.

Did he say anything about what made the change?

Regarding facebook, he could be keeping his head down with regards to personal info and the inevitable links to people around him..
    Apostatism is frowned upon in some circles...
     Reply #42 - June 25, 2016, 05:58 PM

well if people don't speak out every one will be a victim A Muslim .,

But dear  B. Muslim you must realize , those sexual predator  rogues are NOT prophets and on top  of that they will be in jail  ..

so let us not go into personality contest and comparisons of prophets with criminals.. 

I'm just showing how ridiculous his point was.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #43 - June 25, 2016, 06:35 PM

WOODY ALLEN

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #44 - June 25, 2016, 10:52 PM

Do they then marry them also? No, I don't think so. They move onto their next victim. By the way, I find it funny how you are trying to prove your point with a few special cases. Even though, I'm still not aware of any marrying their victim after waiting a long period. Please enlighten me if you do find a case out of millions of others, lol!

WOODY ALLEN

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #45 - June 25, 2016, 11:26 PM

I don't know why victims would be all that keen on marrying their violator, if they really had any choice and were not themselves stigmatized for what they had no control over. !   
     Reply #46 - June 26, 2016, 11:29 AM

Really, ElRafa? And yet...

A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is a bad as an act of cruelty to a human being.
    yeah he said that (saw),
    Really Jrg

Circumcision is not an inherited custom as some people claim, rather it is prescribed in Islam and the scholars are unanimously agreed that it is prescribed. Not a single Muslim scholar – as far as we know – has said that circumcision is not prescribed.

"We"....obviously don't know very far"

Its not an islamic prescription, some scholars favour it, some do not
    there are evidences both indicating its favorability and the contrary.

In March 2005, Dr Ahmed Talib, Dean of the Faculty of Sharia at Al-Azhar University, stated: "All practices of female circumcision and mutilation are crimes and have no relationship with Islam. Whether it involves the removal of the skin or the cutting of the flesh of the female genital organs... it is not an obligation in Islam."

"Both Christian and Muslim leaders have publicly denounced the practice of FGM since 1998"
    Office of the Senior Coordinator for International Women's Issues (2006-06-01). "Ethiopia: Report on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) or Female Genital Cutting (FGC)". U.S. Department of State. Archived from the original on 2007-03-16. Retrieved 2007-03-27.

In 2007 the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions."

55 percent of Christian women and girls in Niger had experienced FGM, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts.
     UNICEF 2013, front page and p. 73.

Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder
     Reply #47 - June 26, 2016, 12:06 PM

"A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is a bad as an act of cruelty to a human being."

yeah he said that (saw),

hello ElRafa ., how are you doing?  who is "He"?? Heeeeee  dick head?? and where is the reference?? did Allah say that in Quran?  Is it in Quran?

Well all right  I give you that someone said that., Now how about this

"A good deed done by an animal  to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to  all living  beings, while an act of cruelty by an animal to an animal is a bad as an act of cruelty to  all living beings."

how does that sound dear ElRafa?

In March 2005, Dr Ahmed Talib, Dean of the Faculty of Sharia at Al-Azhar University, stated: "All practices of female circumcision and mutilation are crimes and have no relationship with Islam. Whether it involves the removal of the skin or the cutting of the flesh of the female genital organs... it is not an obligation in Islam."

"Both Christian and Muslim leaders have publicly denounced the practice of FGM since 1998"
    Office of the Senior Coordinator for International Women's Issues (2006-06-01). "Ethiopia: Report on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) or Female Genital Cutting (FGC)". U.S. Department of State. Archived from the original on 2007-03-16. Retrieved 2007-03-27.

In 2007 the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions."

55 percent of Christian women and girls in Niger had experienced FGM, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts.

What is your point?? Some Christian  IDIOTS practice FGM  so Muslims also doing?  what is the fucking preachers in 10s of thousands mosques doing across the globe every friday?  why look for sand land for  what to do and what not do to girls?

Reply #48 - June 26, 2016, 01:02 PM

Considering the present age of marriage in most nations is above the age of 16 then no since it wouldn't be legally possible. However there are religious sects that allow such marriages outside the law of lands in the West. These sect make grand claims using God a lot to get their believers to allow all sorts of nonsense. Also consider before changes to the age of consent would have enable such marriages to happen legally.

I made my point which demonstrates that most pedophiles go after victims they know. Remember you were the one that brought up pedophilia and Muhammad, I didn't. Also at no point am I making a conclusion that Muhammad was a pedophilia, as in had the actually illness. At best he, like most of the population at the time, didn't know better and would be child abusers due to ignorance. Early marriage was a cultural norm for most of the planet... I expect more from the mouth piece of God.

You made a strawman from my point, nothing more. Marrying their victims just means that people get away with abuse legally and the victim is less likely to be heard. Such as by allowing marriage of children, 6 or 9 whatever you want to pick, people place children is a position that they can be abused easily.

Andrew Goodman is an example of what you are looking for. He tried to marry his victim but was caught. He even used religious excuses as if these make his acts legal cause you know.. God....
     Reply #49 - June 26, 2016, 01:10 PM

yeah he said that (saw),
    Really Jrg

"We"....obviously don't know very far"

You forget that there are Islamic source such as hadith that sanction it. Also there are 3 schools of thought that make it obligatory. Grand claims made by people that know their followers never look beyond the meme version of their religion.
     Reply #50 - June 26, 2016, 01:29 PM

I'm just showing how ridiculous his point was.

The point was that you were obvious to actually pedophilia tendencies. Which is true.
     Reply #51 - June 26, 2016, 05:18 PM

What? What kind of reasoning is this? So it's okay if they marry the child? You do understand that after marriage, they are free to fuck them 24x7, right? That makes them even more of a pedophile! By marrying a child, that means they can freely have sex with her until she dies!

You know that child brides still exist in some countries, right? Only very recently are they outlawed in some.

Do you understand that you are supporting a very vile practice just because Mo did it?
     Reply #52 - June 26, 2016, 07:19 PM

What? What kind of reasoning is this? So it's okay if they marry the child? You do understand that after marriage, they are free to fuck them 24x7, right? That makes them even more of a pedophile! By marrying a child, that means they can freely have sex with her until she dies!

You know that child brides still exist in some countries, right? Only very recently are they outlawed in some.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Do you understand that you are supporting a very vile practice just because Mo did it?

Wow is that guy for real? No wonder I ignored him lmao.
     Reply #53 - June 26, 2016, 08:52 PM

icon_blahblah

Really Jrg

icon_blahblah

Really, ElRafa. Fuck this. I joined this forum to get away from this kind of blind faith idiocy bollocks. You and A Muslim and muslim athism can all go on ignore. Can't be reading this shit at the moment. Shame you can't block threads too.
     Reply #54 - June 26, 2016, 08:54 PM

Wow is that guy for real? No wonder I ignored him lmao.

Beggars belief, doesn't it? Think the only time I'll read what they say is when Yeez is editing their posts for them  Cheesy
     Reply #55 - June 27, 2016, 02:21 AM

WOODY ALLEN

Didn't he abuse his daughter? Can you show me where they got married?

Reply #56 - June 27, 2016, 02:23 AM

I don't know why victims would be all that keen on marrying their violator, if they really had any choice and were not themselves stigmatized for what they had no control over. !   

Exactly. Why did Aisha (R.A.) marry Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) if he was a, 'paedophile' according to your standard? Throw some little logic in there: He wasn't a paedophile. Ta-da! She, and neither her family, had a problem with it.

Reply #57 - June 27, 2016, 02:25 AM

(Clicky for piccy!)

Aisha (R.A.) was physically and mentally mature.

Reply #58 - June 27, 2016, 02:28 AM

''I don't know why victims would be all that keen on marrying their violator, if they really had any choice and were not themselves stigmatized for what they had no control over. !'' - Exactly. Why did Aisha (R.A.) marry Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) if he was a, 'paedophile' according to your standard? Throw some little logic in there: He wasn't a paedophile. Ta-da! She, and neither her family, had a problem with it. In fact, Aisha (R.A.) was very happy to get married and this is evidenced by hundreds of hadiths.

Reply #59 - June 27, 2016, 02:58 AM

Exactly. Why did Aisha (R.A.) marry Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) if he was a, 'paedophile' according to your standard? Throw some little logic in there: He wasn't a paedophile. Ta-da! She, and neither her family, had a problem with it.

Classic paedo-justification #1:
    "She really wanted it herself"
     Afro

But he probably wasn't a classic paedo. I think he just used his position to fuck whatever he wanted.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »