Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Something happened

(Read 3750 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Something happened
     OP - June 16, 2016, 07:37 PM

Something strange happened to me today, I was walking wearing a low cut top and passed a man who was staring at random girls, all of a sudden he starts reciting ayatul kursi after looking at my low cut top, lol.
    What hypocrisy, these men stare openly and then their godliness returns after they fail to get an erection.
    I hate such men, they shouldn't even be here if they are so opposed to freedom.
  • Something happened
     Reply #1 - June 17, 2016, 05:53 PM

There is a saying where I live:" since standards are good, double standards must be twice as good"

Wasn't that what he demonstrated?
  • Something happened
     Reply #2 - June 21, 2016, 08:35 PM

Lmao!
  • Something happened
     Reply #3 - July 23, 2016, 01:36 PM

Hahahha,typical islamist!

Live and let live- One luv! Peace!
  • Something happened
     Reply #4 - July 23, 2016, 03:18 PM

I've only been here 2 minutes and already I've learned something:
    Ayatul Kursi is verse 255 of the second chapter, surah Baqarah of the Holy Quran, Surah al-Baqarah (The Chapter of the Cow).

Jesus wept! Thankfully I only had to learn the Bible!
  • Something happened
     Reply #5 - July 23, 2016, 03:25 PM

hello Zeff., that is it.,you read OT and NT.,  That means you already read 70 to 80% of Quran...

glad to read you...  And if every one of your background and experience starts writing/educating young folks that are less than 25 on internet.,,  that means that will be the  end of ALL FAITH HEADS from every faith of this planet..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Something happened
     Reply #6 - July 23, 2016, 03:45 PM

SCM posted some podcasts on ABC (Australia) Radio show Earshot, by an ex-Muslim comedian Sami Shah.

In one of the segments about free speech (https://radio.abc.net.au/programitem/peBLzwaE8D?play=true)

Sami talks to an islamist guy, who basically said it is unreasonable to hold Muslims to Western/liberal values, something about entirely different ideologies.  Not verbatim, but 'Free speech' is a liberal premise.. So he can criticize Sami/liberals for any perceived double standard, but we cannot do the same for muslims.  We can only hold him to the islamic standard.    

If we translate this view to the situation in the OP, we are back to the candy analogy  Cheesy
  • Something happened
     Reply #7 - July 23, 2016, 08:21 PM

From podcast in post above: “I don’t believe in free speech”. Free speech came from the West, Islamist guy said.

He is a person who thinks we all follow an ideology. He sees liberal and Islamic standards as different because he sees them as different ideologies. Free speech is a principle. Islamism is an ideology and he hasn't the intellect to see the difference.

I didn’t have time to listen to full, half hour podcast. I found these interesting and quicker:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShPciCVjMOg
    This Turkish one is disturbing...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js

(Thanks Yeezevee)
  • Something happened
     Reply #8 - July 23, 2016, 09:05 PM

I've only been here 2 minutes and already I've learned something:
    Ayatul Kursi is verse 255 of the second chapter, surah Baqarah of the Holy Quran, Surah al-Baqarah (The Chapter of the Cow).

Jeeeeezuz...

Are you the type that believes Islam is utter garbage but Christianity is the bees knees??

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Something happened
     Reply #9 - July 23, 2016, 10:40 PM

Jeeeeezuz...

Are you the type that believes Islam is utter garbage but Christianity is the bees knees??

JEBUS!
  • Something happened
     Reply #10 - July 24, 2016, 02:02 AM

hello Zeff., that is it.,you read OT and NT.,  That means you already read 70 to 80% of Quran...

Nonsense. It means you read OT and NT according to Mohammed; along with Confucius, Buddha, Zoroaster, Socrates.

Joseph
  • Something happened
     Reply #11 - July 24, 2016, 02:15 AM

Jeeeeezuz...Are you the type that believes Islam is utter garbage but Christianity is the bees knees??

I don't speak for Zeff, but there are Quranic verses worthy of being read from church pulpits.. Just the same, Christ Jesus is immeasurable better than whoever speaks in the Quran.

Joseph
  • Something happened
     Reply #12 - July 24, 2016, 02:25 AM

Nonsense. It means you read OT and NT according to Mohammed; along with Confucius, Buddha, Zoroaster, Socrates.

Joseph

You seem to read only nonsense from religious books Joseph., most people who believe in allah/god/son  of god/whatever god   of religious books do that .,  I don't believe in religious  stories,  I am not doing that Joseph.  I explore stories of religions as literature and history and the origins of faiths/religions.  

W.r.t. Quran,   what I say often is.,  Quran is copy/pasted book and they are stories of OT & NT in their own Arabic version., Quran has multiple authors., There was NO Muhammad  that wrote that book.  there was no postman Gabriel and there was no revelations.  Same way there was NO Jesus Christ that wrote the new Testament ., and that is what I meant when I said..
    yeezevee:  you read OT and NT.,  That means you already read 70 to 80% of Quran...

Ha! why are we talking about faith/faith heads and faith books when the opening of post of Amy_Athiest says about boobs and baboons ?   
    ..........low cut top........... man .....starts reciting ayatul kursi .............. my low cut top, lol.

there is something wrong with our discussion here., we are way out of OP..

• Something happened
     Reply #13 - July 24, 2016, 03:03 AM

Ha! why are we talking about faith/faith heads and faith books when the opening of post of Amy_Athiest says about boobs and baboons ?

Then you should not have wasted your time responding, and stayed on topic. At least the subject might be something you know what you're talking about.

Joseph
  • Something happened
     Reply #14 - July 24, 2016, 07:47 AM

Jeeeeezuz...

No. That thought never entered my head and it didn't occur to me that it might enter another person's mind.

"Jeeeeezuz..."? I didn't intentionally write anything controversial or anything to cause anyone agitation. I thought what I wrote was entirely innocent and lighthearted - on a forum for non-believers. It now strikes me that perhaps this forum is attended by 'people of faith' (as well as non-believers)? Sorry, I had assumed that anyone who gave up one faith wouldn't adopt another and then attend here.

I think Yeezevee got it right: "Ha! why are we talking about faith/faith heads and faith books when the opening of post of Amy_Athiest says about boobs and baboons ?"

Wow! One has to be very careful what one writes here!! I hope I've cleared up any misunderstanding and haven't added to it. Sorry if I've caused any annoyance, folks. Perhaps I'm better just reading and learning. Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words I've received.

Perhaps I've been very insensitive and should have read this....
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=21878.msg0;boardseen#new
    I'm surprised to find there's apparently a 'no snark zone'? Be nice? I had missed that. Just my view, but I would have thought snarks weren't wanted at all.
  • Something happened
     Reply #15 - July 24, 2016, 08:55 AM

No need to be so apologetic....

You don't need to watch what you say around here but expect some to pick you up on a few things.

It now strikes me that perhaps this forum is attended by 'people of faith' (as well as non-believers)? Sorry, I had assumed that anyone who gave up one faith wouldn't adopt another and then attend here.

Let me put into context: I just find it intriguing and double standards when some people (as has happened in the past) dismiss, mock and at times vehemently attack other peoples delusions whilst presenting their own personally held delusions as sane and rational. I just wanted to know if you were one of them.

It was a clear question I asked. No need to be scared off. Lots of questions are asked here.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Something happened
     Reply #16 - July 24, 2016, 09:05 AM

Thanks Jedi. Glad we've cleared that up.  Smiley
  • Something happened
     Reply #17 - July 24, 2016, 12:15 PM

Then you should not have wasted your time responding, and stayed on topic. At least the subject might be something you know what you're talking about.

Joseph

yes Joseph yes  you are riot .,  I   am an expert in the subject of boobs and baboons., Off course I also know the problems of people with  mental trauma that are related to  faiths and faith heads .. Jinns and Jinn possessions

Possession, Jinn and Britain's backstreet exorcists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkwffkJiSVE

read this   BBC  http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-20357997    news link and watch video in it.,  all that is from England  Joseph and please continue to read & write

• Something happened
     Reply #18 - July 24, 2016, 12:26 PM

yes Joseph yes  you are riot .,  I   am an expert in the subject of boobs and baboons., Off course I also know the problems of people with  mental trauma that are related to  faiths and faith heads .. Jinns and Jinn possessions

Possession, Jinn and Britain's backstreet exorcists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkwffkJiSVE

read this   BBC  http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-20357997    news link and watch video in it.,  all that is from England  Joseph and please continue to read & write

Me and my friends used to have a good ol' laugh watching this.
  • Something happened
     Reply #19 - July 25, 2016, 04:34 PM

Me and my friends used to have a good ol' laugh watching this.

well  Hsnake., then I say you and your friends also experts in "Jinns and Jinn possessions  Cheesy"

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »