Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Rescuing Ex-Muslims

(Read 3484 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     OP - May 17, 2016, 01:09 PM

Helping them come back to Islam. (By mocking, belittling and dismissing them without any attempt at understanding, empathy or outreach. Good luck with that.)

https://youtu.be/z_KNeFOiFJo
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #1 - May 17, 2016, 01:12 PM

So, following the Qur'anic method then. Masha Allah.
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #2 - May 17, 2016, 01:22 PM

Oh hey, guess what? I'm not even gonna watch that video. Joke's on you, Deen Show Dude. Hope you reap all that thawaab doing fuck all.
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #3 - May 17, 2016, 04:21 PM

well let me put that Hassan post's video link again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KNeFOiFJo

http://www.iioc.com/2012/shaykh-mustafa-umar/

well when such fools talk about 21st century science and  gets verses from Quran and preaches kids that Quran has all modern science .,Such kids will go through a terrible mental trauma when they grow up and curse themselves and their parents wasting their time with these fools..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #4 - May 17, 2016, 10:41 PM

Well that was a big waste of a half hour.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #5 - May 18, 2016, 04:23 AM

Yesterday I told my mother after 2 years remaining in closet that I don't believe in God. Her reaction was normal she said this is just a phase but I knew it is not.she made no attempts to convince me or anything.
  • Re: Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #6 - May 18, 2016, 04:29 PM

Yesterday I told my mother after 2 years remaining in closet that I don't believe in God. Her reaction was normal she said this is just a phase but I knew it is not.she made no attempts to convince me or anything.

Welcome aboard.
    I have learned that is is customary around here to present a rabbit at such occasions:
     bunny

That sounds good. She apparently loves you more than faith.

Do be careful however. Not all Pakistanis seem to be as tolerant when it comes to apostasy.

There is no specific statutory law that criminalizes apostasy in Pakistan.  In 2007, a bill to impose the death penalty for apostasy for males and life imprisonment for females was proposed in Parliament but failed to pass.[58]  Nevertheless, some scholars believe that the principle that “a lacuna in the statute law was to be filled with reference to Islamic law”[59] could potentially apply to the crime of apostasy. 

Although no examples of anyone actually being criminally prosecuted for apostasy were found, conversion is not without consequence.  It has been reported that if a married Muslim couple converts to another religion, the couple’s children become illegitimate and may become wards of the State.[60]  In addition, according to one report, though it is theoretically possible to change one’s religion from Islam, in practice, the state attempts to hinder the process.[61]  Converts from Islam and atheists may also be vulnerable to Pakistan’s blasphemy law, which prescribes life imprisonment for desecrating or defiling the Quran and the death sentence to anyone for using derogatory remarks towards the Prophet Mohamed.[62]  In 1990, a Christian convert who was accused of insulting the Prophet was denied bail by a Sessions Court and an Appeals Division of the Lahore High Court on the basis that his conversion from Islam to Christianity was a cognizable offense, even though there was no such specific offense in Pakistan’s Penal Code.[63]

Source: http://www.loc.gov/law/help/apostasy/
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #7 - May 18, 2016, 04:52 PM

Oh hey, guess what? I'm not even gonna watch that video. Joke's on you, Deen Show Dude. Hope you reap all that thawaab doing fuck all.

His life story is that he was always getting into fights in bars and nightclubs and doing drugs until he found Islam.

Think I`ve heard a story like that before........

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #8 - May 18, 2016, 05:30 PM

It's good that religion can save people from excessive drink, drugs and criminality. But that doesn't make it true of course.
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #9 - May 18, 2016, 07:12 PM

Here's a counter-argument: religion represses people and prevents them from finding a place of moderation in self-indulgence, so when they find their freedom they go all out to overcompensate. Case in point: a lot of Saudis are the craziest party animals once they move out. They can get to the point of recklessness.
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #10 - May 18, 2016, 07:43 PM

1). Brussels 'suicide bomber' was 'nice intelligent boy who gave no warning signs' says his brother

2). Nigerian suicide bomber girls kill 58 people never drank and never was criminal  and was nicest person

3). Iraqi suicide bomber Mohammed Rizwan Awan found to be former pupil at Honley High School

“He is a bus driver and such a nice person. It is really sad what has happened you know. “There are no words to describe it. He must have been brainwashed . There’s nothing else you can say.”

4).  Teenage suicide bomber hopes for second chance

“I was supposed to detonate myself inside the mosque. That's what they wanted me to do,” Usaid told Al-Monitor. “Three men from the Islamic State drove me to the main street near the mosque. Two left while one guy accompanied me to a place close to the entrance. He told me not to detonate until he was far enough away.”

“It’s why I’m now here. I don’t want to kill Muslims. I was told they [Shiites] are kaffirs, but to my surprise I found them praying. I didn’t want to detonate myself whatever they were, but I was surprised that they pray.”

good book to read

NOT ALL GO THAT WAY... but those who don't use their brain and who gets brain washed by others and who become followers of some dumb ass talkative idiots that we see preach religious gibberish  ...have serious problems...and they can do serious damage to their surroundings...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #11 - May 23, 2016, 03:44 PM

Here's a counter-argument: religion represses people and prevents them from finding a place of moderation in self-indulgence, so when they find their freedom they go all out to overcompensate. Case in point: a lot of Saudis are the craziest party animals once they move out. They can get to the point of recklessness.

Very good point. It is something I have observed also.
  • Rescuing Ex-Muslims
     Reply #12 - May 28, 2016, 03:36 PM

The actual vice documentary. I'm not sure if it was posted here.

https://youtu.be/O1lnxUXWGgE
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »