Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Did belief in god stop Einstien from being a scientist?

(Read 5125 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Did belief in god stop Einstien from being a scientist?
     OP - May 02, 2016, 01:07 AM

What inspired Einstein?

All i know is what was told,
    All i think is what i know,
    All i am is what i think,
    All i know NOT is who i am.
     Reply #1 - May 02, 2016, 11:11 AM

1). Did belief in god stop Einstien from being a scientist? )

2). What inspired Einstein?

those are roaring questions.. they are wimpy silentroar  and they have very simple answers.,  each question has only one word answer..

so how are you doing with your psychedelic experiences and experiments? 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - May 02, 2016, 05:24 PM

1). Did belief in god stop Einstien from being a scientist? )

2). What inspired Einstein?

1). Obviously not.
    According to himself he was an agnostic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

2). Again, according to himself: "being passionately curious"
     Reply #3 - May 03, 2016, 03:57 AM

i read it was mostly his curiosity, but then one of the narratives pointed out that he wanted to know the brilliance in god's design or something .. personally i think it doesn't matter which side one takes on his case but ..if i was to ask you ..if you are one of the science types ..if you do close the possibility of say how you look at consciousness as a product of the brain , will that not restrict your pursuit ? isnt it better to keep an open mind regardless . and another thing i came across was..someone said ..the consciousness comes in to play when the brain hasn't even developed in an unborn child..does that not disconnect the link of consciousness from the brain ... excuse my ignorance im not a learned person.

Reply #4 - May 03, 2016, 04:12 AM

those are roaring questions.. they are wimpy silentroar  and they have very simple answers.,  each question has only one word answer..

so how are you doing with your psychedelic experiences and experiments? 

well thanks for asking.. i have not succeeded in getting anywhere close to what i felt when i had it. i m getting more and more closed ..and i don't like it personally. i liked myself better when i was 100% in faith, i struggle to get it back but it wears out. if there is one thing id like to have is that same faith more than anything else there is out there.

Reply #5 - May 03, 2016, 04:32 AM

.... i have not succeeded in getting anywhere close to what i felt when i had it.

you had what silentroar?
    i m getting more and more closed ..and i don't like it personally. i liked myself better when i was 100% in faith, i struggle to get it back but it wears out.

what is closed? why are you closing it??  keep open mind.. go back to 100% faith., who is stopping you?

if there is one thing id like to have is that same faith more than anything else there is out there.

tell me about your faith., I will infuse the same faith in you that you had before in you., there is absolutely nothing wrong in having faith and living as faith head.

Reply #6 - May 03, 2016, 04:57 AM

Im getting closed to the vibe i carried when i was in faith which was a pleasant place to be in , was an unconditional open love state without any taints whatsoever, now i have a polluted vibe.

well thanks you couldn't help me , simply because you feed your critical mind which leaves you with safer conclusions to everything you receive from sources other than yourself. Sometimes there are things that require an open mind to make an effect. You are mostly agenda driven leaving the same conclusion to everything that you face..i.e if it isn't science it must be crap.

thanks for the gesture but imo you are pretty much a pocket calculator which wont work on the poetry like zone that i seek. another example of my polluted vibe which lets me slander without concern.

**my attack is on that sort of state ..not on you as a person.**

Reply #7 - May 03, 2016, 05:28 AM

All i know NOT is who i am

Im getting closed to the vibe i carried when i was in faith which was a pleasant place to be in , was an unconditional open love state without any taints whatsoever, now i have a polluted vibe.

well thanks you couldn't help me , simply because you feed your critical mind which leaves you with safer conclusions to everything you receive from sources other than yourself. Sometimes there are things that require an open mind to make an effect. You are mostly agenda driven leaving the same conclusion to everything that you face..i.e if it isn't science it must be crap.

thanks for the gesture but imo you are pretty much a pocket calculator which wont work on the poetry like zone that i seek. another example of my polluted vibe which lets me slander without concern.

boy, my goodness gracious..
     you are writing in riddles  silentroar.,
     I ask you why?

you write poetry in posts
    your faith has no tooth
    you are toothless lion
    wandering in jungle
    searching for faith
    I ask you why?

No soul, no life no death
    it is a silicon chip
    running high
    with glass full of electrons
    So I am a pocket calculator
    No ..You made me as calculator
    I ask you why?

Am I really a guy?
    whom am I?
    what am I?
    I walk on streets  
    that have  no pavement, no raods
    My  cities  have no buildings,
    My forest has no trees,
    I swim in rivers
    that have  no water.
    What am I silentroar?  and
    why did you make me a pocket calculator?

Oh well... it is life take it or leave it...

Reply #8 - May 03, 2016, 05:35 AM

good job, that's a masterpiece  dance ..im glad i push you enough to write science papers and poems for me. i think i know your triggers ...( this is a trigger too ) and even when i declare it openly ..it will yet work as a trigger.

Reply #9 - May 17, 2016, 07:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6GRuA5TbDo   

Reply #10 - May 17, 2016, 07:30 PM

bullshit
    Two hours of yada-yada-yada?
    (No, I did not listen to it, I started and noticed how long it was)

Is there a conclusion or something you would like to say with it?

Why is it, that people infected with religion can't make it short and clear? Why do they have to wrap it in hours of bullshit? Why not cut the crap?

Is it because that if you cut the crap, there is nothing left?
     Reply #11 - May 18, 2016, 02:58 AM

Nope no short cut , deal with the crap if you wanna , hope you find a 1 minute solution in this lifetime.

Reply #12 - May 18, 2016, 03:23 AM

bullshit
    Two hours of yada-yada-yada?
    (No, I did not listen to it, I started and noticed how long it was)

Is there a conclusion or something you would like to say with it?

Why is it, that people infected with religion can't make it short and clear? Why do they have to wrap it in hours of bullshit? Why not cut the crap?

Is it because that if you cut the crap, there is nothing left?

respect yourself enough to say " i don't resign to my impatience and i am open minded to tolerate a debate which worked for many other atheists."

i am a faith head and yet i listen through most atheists debates , infact im a fan of hitchens and harris   

Reply #13 - May 18, 2016, 07:57 AM

Not every argument nor person merits equal time nor equal consideration. Also consider that many arguments against atheism and/or for god are the same regardless of what religious background one comes from. The dressing changes but the core underneath remains the same. Am I going to hear anything new or am I going to hear the same pro/con arguments with a Hindu dressing? Also consider for many the debate scene or "phase" has long passed.

Pick the best argument from the video and post a timestamp.

Reply #14 - May 18, 2016, 08:24 AM

well basically this guy has turned every argument that atheist use to make it work against them , so you would probably find those arguments scattered in tit bits of every discussion. if i were you id simply give it 2 hours just to keep abreast to whats out there ..so next time you are challenged by a dawah'ist you ll be surprised to know where he sourced his tools from. Most people use hindu rebuttals to convince for their sales to convert. Many dawah people are sapping rebuttals vs atheism from the bhagvat gita /hindu philosophy. step 1 use Hinduism to prove consciousness step 2 sell your own religion. i have one precise video that DIRECTLY shows you the consciousness in 10 -20mins

let me link it for you and you tell me if it works for u like it did for me. START AT 28:00 and stop when you lose patience. or start at 14:00 with speed 2.0 but make sure u get to beyond 39 min mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3uM78hmDM

Reply #15 - May 18, 2016, 12:04 PM

.................... i have one precise video that DIRECTLY shows you the consciousness in 10 -20mins..............

You have what?? precise ??  Roar.. you are making noise .,So you follow bald heads??   Cheesy

let me link it for you and you tell me if it works for u like it did for me. START AT 28:00 and stop when you lose patience. or start at 14:00 with speed 2.0 but make sure u get to beyond 39 min mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3uM78hmDM

.. Noise..noise...noise.... and noise
    Can you understand what is going on in this tube dear NOISE MAKER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-x7PRZ51hI

if you  can not then you will have serious problem in understanding the word...  ...consciousness ...

Reply #16 - May 18, 2016, 12:19 PM

what do i have to do to get you off my back? for several years ive been trying to tell you to stay away.. i simply don't like to have a monkey chasing me everywhere who cuts my words and  talks to me like i know him.. i don't like you man just go.. you are the last person i want to explain anything to. stop messing my vibe on every post i make since day 1 ...this is beyond harassment.

Id prefer no response than have you reply to me every time. 

GO AWAY !! 

Reply #17 - May 18, 2016, 02:47 PM

Use the ignore function, and lay off the personal abuse.
     Reply #18 - May 18, 2016, 03:36 PM

Good ..good .. that is the way to roar  silentroar  

what do i have to do to get you off my back?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ4grEJi7fA

do that  and stop meddling with Science.,   you meddle with Science in public  forum .. the monkey will be back.. (UNLESS MODS LIKE TO BLOCK THE MONKEY)

...... i simply don't like to have a monkey chasing me everywhere who cuts my words and  talks to me like i know him.. i don't like you man just go.

Roar ... silentroar ....  I am a monkey NOT a man..  but you were OK here at

You see I am not that far from monkey., neither you   silentroar

it is jut 5 million years., w.r.t planet earth.,   4 or 5 million years in 4.7 billion years   is nothing

.......... lay off the personal abuse.......

that is OK toor.. little heckling doesn't really bother me ..

Reply #19 - May 18, 2016, 05:28 PM

I don't care ..if he is talented and what not..i don't care if he is a know it all.. ive told him a zillion times..don't troll my posts ..he just waltz in ..cuts every word i say to my face,...and then trolls the topic..he never attends the topic.. he just attacks me.. like i m supposed to fukin worship his claimed know it all bullying. What? what is the big deal...you know more than i do .. fine..stop bullying me with it..and if you are really that Wise ..and what not.. then why do you bother engaging with a puny little faith head. is that not a waste of time for you sir?

And its not the first time.. every time ..every fukin time i post he is pokin me in the butt.. at a personal level..wtf....WTFFFFFFFFFF... .... i AM SILENTROAR..im not VOILENTROAR or even AUDIBLE ROAR...im silently roaring and i don't want you to hear my roars..nor make me roar.. wtf.. go watch MGM intro vid if you want roars this much.. go ...go yeezepeepee go do pee pee with beer

Reply #20 - May 18, 2016, 08:14 PM

.........And its not the first time.. every time ..every fukin time i post he is pokin me in the butt.. at a personal level..wtf....WTFFFFFFFFFF... .......

what do i have to do to get you off my back? for several years ive been trying to tell you to stay away..

........ stop messing my vibe on every post i make since day 1 ...this is beyond harassment. ........

Sorry didn't know who you were, what you are  and when & where  I was messing your posts.

well  for that post I have to go here..
    Name:   silentroar
    Position:   Member
    Date Registered:   March 03, 2012, 01:58 AM

and see /read many of your posts and what I wrote at your posts  silentroar.,

so you posted 258 posts and that means I posted 258 posts as response to your posts .,that is indeed waste of my time and your time ..   OK  I will block you and will not mess your Ommm.,  never blocked any one,  but you are an exception

wtf.. go watch MGM intro vid if you want roars this much.. go ...go yeezepeepee go do pee pee with beer

you are riot ....that is better thing to do than  reading your posts  and  don't  go in to Islam...

from now on  I will not read or respond to your posts..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »