Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Any former Sheikhs/scholars here?

(Read 5047 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Any former Sheikhs/scholars here?
     OP - April 30, 2016, 02:54 PM

Hi I'm a muslim, but a confused one. I have a lot of questions on Islam but I personally feel like I should ask a former scholar or a former sheikh that used to be a muslim. The reason is that I watched a lot of islamic lectures online by noumain ali khan, mufti menk, and watched videos from channels like loveallah, mercifulservant, etc. And I noticed that a lot of what they say about Islam seems to contradict what a lot of people say Islam in this forum. And I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone here but I believe them more than the people here who left Islam. I don't know if anyone  here had a degree in islamic studies (and I'm not talking about a degree in from any universities I'm talking about an Islamic university) so thats why I'm searching for that here. Anyways is there anyone here that left islam but also used to be some sort of islamic sheikh/scholar that left Islam? Thank You so much!

PS: Sorry if this seemed unorganized. I have to go somewhere in a bit so I didn't have much time to organize my thoughts that well, but I hope its understandable.
     Reply #1 - April 30, 2016, 04:06 PM

Some of those celebrities whose opinions on Islam you think are more valuable than ours aren't Islamic scholars.

Honestly, though, I don't care what you think about my opinion. But it baffles me that you accept a religion that strips away your right to attain your own knowledge, using your own reason, and seek authority even in your doubts.
     Reply #2 - April 30, 2016, 04:52 PM

Hi I'm a muslim, but a confused one. I have a lot of questions on Islam but I personally feel like I should ask a former scholar or a former sheikh that used to be a muslim. The reason is that I watched a lot of islamic lectures online by noumain ali khan, mufti menk, and watched videos from channels like loveallah, mercifulservant, etc. And I noticed that a lot of what they say about Islam seems to contradict what a lot of people say Islam in this forum. And I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone here but I believe them more than the people here who left Islam. I don't know if anyone  here had a degree in islamic studies (and I'm not talking about a degree in from any universities I'm talking about an Islamic university) so thats why I'm searching for that here. Anyways is there anyone here that left islam but also used to be some sort of islamic sheikh/scholar that left Islam? Thank You so much!

PS: Sorry if this seemed unorganized. I have to go somewhere in a bit so I didn't have much time to organize my thoughts that well, but I hope its understandable.

hello Coolester,   All answers to your questions can be found in Quran, Hadith, and Islamic history., The only thing that is needed for anyone to understand underrated Islam is open mind and closed heart., Let the heart pump oxygen  to brain so  brain starts thinking., But if we use heart to understand Islam  then our brain stops working.,

Anyways  I am one of those guys strictly not to watch nonsense that these religious preachers preach in mosques and on internet., But I am willing to take on them if they have any written material.. such as books or articles  and welcome to CEMB  den..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - April 30, 2016, 05:26 PM

I've never met a scholar or a sheikh. but I knew at 14 that I didn't believe in a god who could send people to burn in hell. I read the Koran in my twenties I didn't find any pearls of wisdom in it. it didn't make me cry. my penguin pocket book of astronomy was way more interesing. .

what brings you here? what does your inner ding have to say about islam? forget the sheiks and the scholars for a moment. how would you expect an all lovin all knowing magnanimous creator to behave?
     Reply #4 - April 30, 2016, 05:52 PM

Some of those celebrities whose opinions on Islam you think are more valuable than ours aren't Islamic scholars.

The irony is that these ``islamic scholars`` discourage muslims from reading the material published by islamic studies departments of western universities because they might cause doubts.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #5 - April 30, 2016, 07:00 PM

I have a degree in Atabic & Islamic Studies & History, but I'm afraid it's from a Kafir university (SOAS University of London) - I was also a teacher at an Islamic School if that counts.
     Reply #6 - April 30, 2016, 07:40 PM

Some of them ARE Islamic scholars and some of them are da'iis, sheikhs, etc. They had a degree in Islamic studies.

Reply #7 - April 30, 2016, 07:54 PM

Honestly, though, I don't care what you think about my opinion. But it baffles me that you accept a religion that strips away your right to attain your own knowledge, using your own reason, and seek authority even in your doubts.

Waaiit a minute. I'm pretty sure Islam lets people seek for knowledge. Now I'm not talking about how the present day muslim countries dont allow people to seek knowledge but I'm talking about Islam itself.
     Reply #8 - April 30, 2016, 07:58 PM

I have a degree in Atabic & Islamic Studies & History, but I'm afraid it's from a Kafir university (SOAS University of London) - I was also a teacher at an Islamic School if that counts.

When you were a teacher were you the only one teaching? If you weren't did the other teachers have the same education as you did or was it different?
     Reply #9 - April 30, 2016, 09:14 PM

1. When you were a teacher?

I was a teacher for 25 years - 15 of those I spent at Islamia School in London, from 1992 - 2006.

2. Were you the only one teaching?

I'm not sure what you mean? The school had lots of teachers obviously.

3. If you weren't did the other teachers have the same education as you did or was it different?

Did they have exactly the same education as me? Erm... I doubt it. Did they have degrees and teaching certificates - yes.
     Reply #10 - April 30, 2016, 10:40 PM

Waaiit a minute. I'm pretty sure Islam lets people seek for knowledge. Now I'm not talking about how the present day muslim countries dont allow people to seek knowledge but I'm talking about Islam itself.

So why aren't you seeking your own knowledge, then?
     Reply #11 - April 30, 2016, 11:37 PM

When you were a teacher were you the only one teaching? If you weren't did the other teachers have the same education as you did or was it different?

1. When you were a teacher?

I was a teacher for 25 years - 15 of those I spent at Islamia School in London, from 1992 - 2006.

2. Were you the only one teaching?

I'm not sure what you mean? The school had lots of teachers obviously.

3. If you weren't did the other teachers have the same education as you did or was it different?

Did they have exactly the same education as me? Erm... I doubt it. Did they have degrees and teaching certificates - yes.

Hmm   cool question answer session ....  cool  questions Coolester..  that  guy should be grilled  he talks nonsense  about Islam.  I don't think he is as familiar  as you are with the original Arabic Quran ., after all he is born and brought up in England unlike  great Isamic scholars like  Noumain Ali Khan, Mufti Menk,  Dr. Zakir Naik, Dr. Shaykh ul Islam  Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri,  Dr. Yasir Qadhi ,Yusuf Estes, actor Myriam Francois Cerrah., professor, doctor,philosopher - Hamza Andreas Tortilla..

So many scholars in Islam ., there is no one like that in this forum.,   Coolester sure with your little background in Islam  you can beat the shit out of these guys on Islamic scriptures

ask more questions .. I am sure neither he has Doctorae  degree in Islam or in Arabic., nor he is an actor  GRILL HIM  finmad

Go Criss!

Reply #12 - May 01, 2016, 07:20 PM

wow man you dont have to be so rude. I was never rude to you before so I dont know whats up with that. Anyways yeezee are you sure there's no one here with an Islamic degree from an Islamic University? Because I remember reading a bunch of introductions and I remember one person talked about how they went to saudi arabia to learn about Islam and stuff. I also remembered them talking about how they were laughing at themselves (the poster and his friend) with big beards while drinking in a bar. Something like that. Also I remembered another introduction where the person went to SA to study Islam as well. Is it possible that I can talk with them?

ps: Nouman Ali Khan, yasir qadhi, yusuf estes, all went to western schools. Mufti Menk lived in zimbabwe in his early years and he went to public schools that had free mixing of both genders. So I really dont know what you're talking about.

Anyways have a great day everyone
     Reply #13 - May 01, 2016, 09:13 PM

Salaam, coolester.

I studied at an Islamic University in Saudi Arabia. I graduated from the Arabic language institute with very good marks and studied at the college of Hadith. I also studied tajweed, figh, and aqidah in  the circles of a number of religious scholars, both in Saudi Arabia and here in the United States.

I had a huge crisis of faith as I tried to square the wahhabi's literal  and uncompromising method of approaching Islamic scriptures with what I knew to be true of science, history, ethics, and general common sense.

My doubts pushed me to leave Islam all together and to criticize what I saw as its faults quite vocally, both amongst my friends and family and on this forum. You can read many of my arguments here if you'd like.

In the more recent past, I've come to terms with the fact that religion is not, and never has been, only a literal application of everything written in scriptures. It has always been more than that. It has always morphed. Human beings have always made it into what they needed it to be, given their unique circumstance.

Personally, I've taken a step back from unequivocally and relentlessly criticizing Islam. As I've lived more of life, I've realized that much of who I am was shaped by my upbringing in the Muslim community and my study of Islamic history and scripture.

Instead, I'm taking some time to figure out what my Islamic heritage will mean to me in my life, based on my own personal values and my unique experience in the world. That will neither mean wholesale acceptance or rejection - and no ideas can be above real scrutiny. Scrutiny leads to truth.

As such, if you'd like to talk to me more, I don't mind. But as Malcolm X said, "You and I...if we bring up religion we’ll have differences; we’ll have arguments; and we’ll never be able to get together."

And as Alanis Morissette said, "what it all boils down to is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet."
     Reply #14 - May 02, 2016, 05:50 PM

what do you as faults in Islam? I see faults such as dating is haram, cutting the eyebrows, drawing animated things, eternal torturish hell, women "beating" (the reason why I quoted it is because Im still reaserching on that topic) especially when how tapping your wife with a toothbrush, feather, hand, can somehow, in some werid ass world, can lead to solving the problem you have with your wife. I think I see more faults but thats about what I can think so far.
     Reply #15 - May 02, 2016, 06:36 PM

Yeah. For sure all that stuff is complete nonsense. Most of what has been codified as traditional Islam is just an amalgamation of early medieval Middle Eastern cultural and superstitious nonsense, as interpreted and preserved by jurists and politicians. By no means have my views changed in that regard.

Honestly, if you want to search through the forum, you’ll likely find what is quite possibly the largest collection of writing critiquing most of the more outlandish aspects of Islamic literature and teachings, by people with all sorts of perspectives and experiences. I’d highly recommend that you do that. Feel free to start a new thread if there is a topic you'd like to discuss that you don't find in your search.

Once you come to your own conclusions, then you are free to self-identify in whatever way suits you most comfortably. There’s no rush.
     Reply #16 - May 03, 2016, 01:29 PM

what say Coolester?  
    wow man you dont have to be so rude. I was never rude to you before so I dont know whats up with that.

Huh! what? I am rude? why?where?., Oops I thought you are CoolStar., Cool Star would have never felt that I was rude in that response .,   I read your nick wrong sorry about that Coo Lester..,

So what is cooking in your neck of the world Coo_Lester?? 
    Anyways yeezee are you sure there's no one here with an Islamic degree from an Islamic University? Because I remember reading a bunch of introductions and I remember one person talked about how they went to saudi arabia to learn about Islam and stuff. I also remembered them talking about how they were laughing at themselves (the poster and his friend) with big beards while drinking in a bar. Something like that. Also I remembered another introduction where the person went to SA to study Islam as well. Is it possible that I can talk with them?

well we will talk about that later.,  You know what is happening in this Islamic world? Those Muslim folks who learned Islam by reading Islamic scriptures are leaving Islam.  These guys in CEMB forum are well versed with Quran and hadith., So they will not  help  you  in  your problems with Islam.   You know  for a confused Muslim guy  about his/her faith and to get help  on Islam one should talk to  the scholars you mentioned  such as .....Nouman Ali Khan, ....yasir qadhi, .....yusuf estes,....... Mufti Menk...... Mullah Krekar..... Mulllah Potato.. Mullah tortilla..Mullah tomato  ..yadi..yadi.. yada..

ps: Nouman Ali Khan, yasir qadhi, yusuf estes, all went to western schools. Mufti Menk lived in zimbabwe in his early years and he went to public schools that had free mixing of both genders. So I really dont know what you're talking about.

Now you are writing like Cool Star... I see the light in those words You are absolutely right Cool Star..

Well I don't need to know what I am talking  ., As long as those internet Islamic preaching Islamists know what they are talking  the future of the human  society will be fine ..

So let me watch   that Egyptian Al-Qemany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov1wwWjlsPc

and I wonder what  this good looking lady has  in her brain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEvMwEGPW4

I and you need something from her...so we can start thinking like this guy  in this news link

Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' and vows: 'We will trample them underfoot, Allah willing'

yes.. allah willing.. greeeettt.. and that news link is from today and that is Sheikh Muhammad Ayed  telling his congregation  at Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem

Reply #17 - May 03, 2016, 11:32 PM

So why aren't you seeking your own knowledge, then?

Well, the kid has come here, hasn't he? Smiley

Welcome Coolester. I was never a Muslim. Never mind a scholar. I just ended up here when I tried to figure out what all the fuss about Islam was about and - unfortunately for (orthodox) Islam - I found that only the thoughts and answers I found among Ex-Muslims made the pieces fall into place.

Glad to have you here Smiley

You will find all kinds of people here. Thus you will get all kinds of answers with all kinds of courtesy.

If you expect to meet some scholar from either Al-Azhar or Qom you will be disappointed. But then as both of those places have rejected the pleas to denounce ISIL as "un-Islamic" it might be a pretty good thing not to be associated with those places...

That said I recall coming upon a scholar from Al-Azhar who is trapped in his Islamist hellhole :S Can't remember if it was here or somewhere else...

However. Welcome. Again Smiley

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #18 - May 03, 2016, 11:40 PM

That said I recall coming upon a scholar from Al-Azhar who is trapped in his Islamist hellhole :S Can't remember if it was here or somewhere else...

Yes, he comes on here occasionally.
     Reply #19 - May 05, 2016, 12:00 PM

Yes, he comes on here occasionally.

Who?  who comes/writes in to CEMB  occasionally zeca?   Let me re-read coo_lester posts again..

Any former Sheikhs/scholars here?

1). Hi I'm a muslim, but a confused one.

2). I have a lot of questions on Islam

3). I personally feel like I should ask a former scholar or a former sheikh that used to be a muslim.

4). I watched a lot of islamic lectures online by noumain ali khan, mufti menk, and watched videos from channels like loveallah, mercifulservant, etc. And I noticed that a lot of what they say about Islam seems to contradict what a lot of people say Islam in this forum.

5). I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone here but I believe them more than the people here who left Islam.
    I don't know if anyone  here had a degree in islamic studies (and I'm not talking about a degree in from any universities I'm talking about an Islamic university) so thats why I'm searching for that here.

6). Anyways is there anyone here that left islam but also used to be some sort of islamic sheikh/scholar that left Islam?  

well zeca I can tell you this.,  I have not read a single post of any  Islamic sheikh/scholar that left Islam with a degree in Islam from Islamic university in any forum like CEMB.

Reply #20 - May 06, 2016, 02:23 AM

You will find all kinds of people here. Thus you will get all kinds of answers with all kinds of courtesy.

It doesn't justify what a dick he was. Also to yeezee I was wondering why you kept separating my name into two words, and highlighting "lester".  I looked up "lester" and I never knew it was an offensive word. I actually  got that name from google. If you think I was making fun of you guys I WASN'T!
     Reply #21 - May 06, 2016, 05:27 AM

Don't take it personal, Coolester. Yeez is just like that. We've been all through it. Once you get used to it, you'll maybe even start enjoying his posts.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #22 - May 06, 2016, 09:33 AM

Welcome Coolster. Check out the 'CEMB Greatest Hits' thread- there's some superb writing in it. Perhaps stating the bleeding obvious, but I'd recommend going through Ibn Bilal's and Hassan's forum post history since they both seem to meet your criteria. Happy digging.
     Reply #23 - May 06, 2016, 09:43 AM

Yes welcome Coolester, don't be put off by Yeez.
     Reply #24 - May 06, 2016, 12:55 PM

Don't take it personal, Coolester. Yeez is just like that. We've been all through it. Once you get used to it, you'll maybe even start enjoying his posts.

Yeah.
    Actually, if he's not pecking on you, you should worry.

It is just his introvert way of saying "I love you, Honeybun"
     Reply #25 - May 06, 2016, 01:37 PM

Alright thx.
     Reply #26 - May 06, 2016, 01:38 PM

Oh ok thx for clearing it up.
     Reply #27 - May 06, 2016, 01:44 PM

Ibn bilal are you still a muslim? You said you left Islam on your post but under your avatar it says that you're a muslim. Anyways is there anyway I can pm you?
     Reply #28 - May 06, 2016, 01:51 PM

Don’t worry, coolster. Yeez is our resident mystic imam, to whom we all pay homage.

There were two revelations revealed about him. Both are equally valid ways of dealing with his posts. Grin

Surat Yeezevee

1.   Ignore! In the name of your lord who reveals
    2.   (Who) reveals unto thee exactly how he feels
    3.   Ignore Yeezevee! And cause him no offense
    4.   For his posts simply do not make any sense
    5.   Have ye seen how Yeezevee has transgressed
    6.   As he vandalizes threads like a pest
    7.   With his posts that are lacking in eloquence
    8.   And his random videos of no relevance
    9.   Nay, if he does not cease, he shall be put on a permanent ignore
    10.   An ignore that will block his posts for ever and ever more!
    11.   Nay! Pay no attention to him, disregard his comments, and act like he does not exist!

أ لم تروا كيف خلقنا ييزيف ثم أوحينا إليه قولا عجيبا
    فمنكم من يفهم كلامه و منكم من لا يكاد يفقه منه حديثا
    و علمناه من لدنا علم يوتوب و آتيناه إلى كل فيديو سبيلا
    ليبين لكم ما فيها من حكمة و ليهديكم صراطا مستقيما
    يا أيها الذين كفروا لا تسخروا من يزيف وإن تسخروا منه فعسى أن تسخروا من ررجل قد جعلنا فيه خيرا كثيرا
    واتلوا ما أوحينا إليه من آيات متشابهات ومن يفقه قليلا من ما يقول فقد فاز فوزا عظيما

1. Do you not see how we have created Yeezeeve and inspired him with an odd word?
    2. Lo, of you are those who understand his speech and of you are those who scarcely grasp a word from him.
    3. And we taught him from Us the knowledge of youtube, and we gave unto him a means to every video
    4. So that he may make clear unto you the wisdom that is in it and guide you to a straight way.
    5. Oh ye who have disbelieved!  Mock not Yeezeeve! And if you do mock him, then it may be that you mock a man in whom we have placed much good!
    6. And rehearse that which we have inspired unto him of allegorical signs! And whosoever grasps a little of what he says has indeed achieved a great success!

Reply #29 - May 06, 2016, 03:36 PM

Hey Coolester,

As I said earlier in this thread, I was raised in a Muslim family and I studied Islam (Arabic, aqidah, the “science” of hadith, Qur’an, etc) formally.

I entered into Islam as completely as I knew how and the way of life that I experienced as a Muslim has played a huge role in shaping who I am as a human being. As a result of my studies and my experiences in life, however, I can no longer believe that the Qur’an is the literal and verbatim word of “God,” nor can I believe that “God” is something that can truly be encompassed by the human mind.

The Qur’an describes its God, in literal terms, as being both apparent and hidden; as being both superlatively just and superlatively merciful; as being simultaneously oft forgiving and full of vengeance; as being, at the same time, above his “throne” and closer to a human being than the life veins in his or her body. This God is alive without having any of the characteristics that define life as we know it.

From a literal standpoint, this God is nonsensical. Like a 4-sided triangle, human beings cannot make any literal sense of it. Whatever you may envision this God as being will necessarily miss the mark. This God is, after all, without equal and one unto whom there is nothing like. It is contradictory to the point that removes it from the realm of anything that can exist in a way that we can understand actual existence.

That is because, ultimately, this God is a concept. It is an idea. Ideas are certainly real, but only in the mind of the conjurer. They are abstract, not physical. They are products of the human mind. That is ultimately what I believe about the God of the Qur’an. If anyone insists that the God of the Qur’an exists in some sort of manner that is not abstract, then I would have no method available to me to verify those claims. Therefore, I remain agnostic about the existence of a deity whose existence I would have no way of wrapping my head around.

Still, abstract or not, I’ve never worshipped any other deity. I’ve never seriously feared any other deity. I’ve never placed my hope in any other deity. I’ve never truly believed in any other deity.

As for the Qur’an, then at my prime, I had memorized more than 3 quarters of the book. Its verses come to my mind, framing the different occasions and situations in which I find myself, like the lyrics of a familiar song or the lines of a poem. I think they reflect, at the very least, the meditations of authors who were indeed extremely spiritual people and who certainly found their inspiration through their faith in God. I do not believe that it is the literal speech of an anthropomorphic God, nor do I believe that it is infallible. Again, my studies and my experiences keep me from viewing it in such a way.

Still, divine or not, it is a book that has captivated my mind arguably more than any other. Like any captivating book, it evokes a wide range of emotion in me, from appreciation to disgust. The story of how the book came into existence is one that I cannot help but find fascinating, not just because it is historically interesting, but because of the profound impact the book has had on my life. I don’t think it contains any miracles – scientific, linguistic, or otherwise. I don’t think it contains timeless laws or unfailing moral teachings. But its compilation of rhymed prose, jumbled injunctions and Arabized myths make the book unique in its own right. It doesn’t not make it “divine.”

As for Muhammad, then I truly believe that his story is among the greatest ever told about a man – not because he was a perfectly moral human being or the true mouthpiece of God on earth. I’m not even certain that he existed as we are told, or at what point his story fades into legend.  But even as a legend, what the Orphaned and Unlettered Prophet  is said to have achieved in his 63 years on the planet is nothing short of incredible. He had plenty of faults and much to criticize. He is a product of his time and experience and could never be an example for all time. Still, his is a story of a man who changed our world completely.

He turned his gaze starward and inspired by words
    Dragged Men to greatness from the void of absurd
    Made warriors of wanderers and forward they poured
    Through the war of ideas and the war of the sword
    No matter if it was inspired or forged
    Not even God gives, it’s your move to take it
    Praisers will praise you and haters will hate it
    And history will count you as one of the greatest
    عليك الصلاة و السلام

I don’t think that a God needs our prayer 5 times every day, but I do think that sometimes human beings need some time to themselves to contemplate, meditate, and perhaps even yell out to the void for help, even when the void remains silent.

I don’t think that charity should be given in hopes of rewards  or in fear of punishment, but I do believe in helping your fellow man and building social and community relationships.

I don’t believe in starving myself for the daylight hours of a lunar month, but I do believe in the value of exercising self-restraint and delayed gratification sometimes for the betterment the mind, body, and self.

I believe that Muslims as a whole would do better by abandoning mindless literalism and determining, case by case, what parts of their heritage they want to salvage to aid in real progress and fulfillment.

I am also secular, liberal, pro-democracy, pro-human rights, pro LGBT rights, pro-science, pro-freedom of thought and pro-freedom of conscience.   

So, what does that make me?

Muslims, and even some non-Muslims bent on a literal and black and white interpretation, will tell you that this perspective of mine takes me out of the realm of Islam completely. There are plenty of labels - kafir, murtad, mulhid, zindeeq, munafiq, etc - that are used to describe people like me and to deter Muslims from thinking like me. But people don’t follow labels; they follow what they can actually believe.  

You can call me a Muslim if you like, or you can call me a kafir, or an Ex-Muslm, or as my custom title says, a Rastafari Muslim. What’s in a name?  
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »