Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Man kills his 16 year old sister for talking to some one news from Pakistan

(Read 2619 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Man kills his 16 year old sister for talking to some one news from Pakistan
     OP - April 29, 2016, 01:03 AM

Karachi police arrest man for gruesome 'honour killing' of sister

well with that heading news says
    KARACHI: Police on Thursday arrested a man in Karachi for slitting his sister's throat and letting her bleed to death, the latest case of 'honour killing' in the metropolis.

Hayat Khan, aged around 20, used a kitchen knife to murder his 16-year-old sister Sumaira after he found her talking to a man on her mobile phone at their home in the Orangi Town neighbourhood of the city on Wednesday, senior police officer Azfar Mahesar said.

He then threw her out of the house where she continued to bleed and writhe in pain on the steps as neighbours gathered.

Investigating Officer Gulzar Ahmed confirmed the details of the attack adding that Sumaira had suffered multiple stab wounds to the neck, chest and back. Mobile phone footage shot by an unknown onlooker shows several men and boys standing around Sumaira, who is lying face down, dressed in a red tunic and orange headscarf and draped in a blanket.

Her head is seen lolling from side to side and the fingers of her right hand appear twisted.

A young boy is shown fighting back tears as one man says in Pashto: "Let's take her to a hospital in a car," and another man replies: "It's almost here, it's coming brother."

The video then pans to Hayat, dressed in a purple shirt and blue jeans, who stares directly at the camera. Abdul Hakeem, a local resident, told AFP: "She was taken by car to a private hospital but she died before she arrived."

Mahesar said police had taken the unusual step of making themselves the complainants in the case, in order to avoid a loophole in the law that allows the relatives of the victim to forgive the killer.

"We have registered the case on behalf of the state as we don't want to give the family the option of settling the case outside court," he said

and some yadi yada yada such as this
    Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif vowed to eradicate the "evil" of honour killings in February but no fresh legislation has been tabled since then...

Brutal Rogues in rage kill their women folks allover the world in every culture and religion..  it is very unfortunate and that  is not important w.r.t the murder of 16-year-old  Sumaira by his own brother .. what is important is this..

police saying
    "We have registered the case on behalf of the state as we don't want to give the family the option of settling the case outside court," he said

that statement "we don't want to give the family the option of settling the case outside court,"

So where do  such fucking rules and ideas come from so that brutal rogues escape justice and jail sentence  for daylight murders of their own kith and kin??

what is this nonsense called blood money  ..diyah  and qisaas come from??  that is the question the society.. The Muslim society must deal with..  and that is the reason why people like this guy RAIN ON ISLAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQezdSihI-o

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 29, 2016, 01:27 AM

Yeez, I beg you sometime to post some good news from the "Land of Pure". Maybe for every 10 stories like this, share 1 good one. A puppy saved from tree, or someone finding some extra money under their sofa and donating it to charity. Just something, anything positive from there.  mysmilie_977

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2 - April 29, 2016, 10:17 AM

Yeez, I beg you sometime to post some good news from the "Land of Pure". Maybe for every 10 stories like this, share 1 good one. A puppy saved from tree, .......................

well what can I say asbie., Politics bad.. sports bad..lowest of low in their mindset becomes preachers of Islam ..  Feudal filth ruling wretched people .,,   and..good people stay away from all this what is going on in the country ..  the result is news like this

https://www.dawn.com/news/1254811/pakistani-deportees

same  news  in side and same outside... read that link and that is from today.,  but the country has leaders who takes middle class  tax payers  money in to their pockets through IMF loans and put it back in to London ....New York ... Dubai ... somewhere in pacific ocean and in  Panama canal..

I am worried about what will happen 1000s of folks after this great man., he is  sick and is   old..  STILL WORKING HARD.... and there is no one to replace him..

read a bit by clicking his picture..   I put up many posts in this forum on his organization ..

and look at this .. https://www.dawn.com/news/1255146/labour-party-suspends-former-london-mayor-for-defending-naz-shah   

that is from London ..  shut up you big mouth.. do some constructive work instead of talking nonsense on twitters and face book.,, these stupid apps should be banned...

Reply #3 - April 29, 2016, 02:27 PM

Yeez, are you Pakistani? Where do you live now?  Smiley

You seem to post news from Pakistan quite often, I'm curious.
     Reply #4 - April 30, 2016, 11:31 PM

Yeez, are you Pakistani? Where do you live now?  Smiley

You seem to post news from Pakistan quite often, I'm curious.

sometimes  curiosity kills the cat Helaine ,.............. born  some where else  brought up somewhere else  and living somewhere else .....

so the freaking news says  today  

LAHORE:
    MBA degree-holder Zaman Arshad managed to reach Turkey through a land route after paying about Rs150,000 to human smugglers.

But before he could make his next move, the agent mafia, which helped him in his illegal journey to his desired destination, detained him in Turkey and asked him to pay $2,500 more for his freedom.

Arshad, who hails from Gujranwala Model Town, was made to call his family back home and asked it to pay the amount the agent mafia was demanding for his release. His brother, a doctor by profession, took the Federal Investigation Agency on board over the matter which arrested two agents - Irfan Mansha and Gulfam Ahmed - red-handed on Thursday. Both had come to the place of the brother of Arshad to collect $2,500. The FIA is now negotiating the release of Arshad with his abductors.

Arshad was jobless after completing his post-graduation. “He was keen to do something in life. When he met human smugglers through his friend, he told his family that his destination was abroad where he would make a fortune,” the FIA official said.

Arshad’s brother told FIA that the family had stopped him (Arshad) from leaving the country illegally but he did not care. To a question as how FIA would manage to secure the release of Arshad, Khalid Hameed said: “We have arrested two members of the ring and could manage to get him freed.”

The FIA will charge the arrested suspects under the Human Trafficking Ordinance (HTO) and not abduction. “We cannot book them under abduction charges as the HTO does not have any such provision,” Mr Hameed said.

According to FIA, human smugglers usually charged up to Rs150,000 from a person aspiring to reach Turkey through land route (Balochistan, Iran, Turkey). Anyone wishing to get to Greece have to pay after reaching Turkey. The FIA last year arrested more than 400 agents from the Gujranwala division.

freaking bastards .. 400 of  these fucking agents just from one division ....ruining the life of well educated  folks ., sure they are connected to political bigwig fuckers  that store their money in London.. Panama.. and somewhere  in pacific ocean, that too the money is borrowed  from IMF loans  ..life goes on in land of pure.....

Reply #5 - May 26, 2016, 02:17 AM

Karachi police arrest man for gruesome 'honour killing' of sister

well with that heading news says Her head is seen lolling from side to side and the fingers of her right hand appear twisted.

A young boy is shown fighting back tears as one man says in Pashto: "Let's take her to a hospital in a car," and another man replies: "It's almost here, it's coming brother."

The video then pans to Hayat, dressed in a purple shirt and blue jeans, who stares directly at the camera. Abdul Hakeem, a local resident, told AFP: "She was taken by car to a private hospital but she died before she arrived."..............

well more news pours on that case today with video in that link on what her brothers and father says on killing that girl..

‘Honor killing’: Father of murdered girl makes awful comments

KARACHI: Inayat Khan, father of man arrested for honor killing of her sister in Karachi, defended his son on the gruesome murder.

"What is done is done and I have forgiven my son. He has done the right thing,” Inayat said while talking to Samaa.

Yesterday, police arrested Hayat Khan, a 20-year-old man for slitting his sister's throat and letting her bleed to death.

Hayat used a kitchen knife to murder his sixteen-year-old sister Sumaira after he found her talking to a man on her mobile phone at their home in the low-income Orangi Town neighbourhood of the city, senior police officer Azfar Mahesar said.

He then threw her out of the house where she continued to bleed and writhe in pain on the steps as neighbours gathered.

Investigating officer Gulzar Ahmed confirmed the details of the attack adding that Sumaira had suffered multiple stab wounds to the neck, chest and back.

Mobile phone footage shot by an unknown onlooker shows several men and boys standing around Sumaira, who is lying face down, dressed in a red tunic and orange headscarf and draped in a blanket.

Her head is seen lolling from side to side and the fingers of her right hand appear twisted. A young boy is shown fighting back tears as one man says in Pashto: "Let's take her to a hospital in a car," and another man replies: "It's almost here, it's coming brother."

The video then pans to Hayat, dressed in a purple shirt and blue jeans, who stares directly at the camera.

well watch the video listen to the BRUTAL DOGS who killed her.. For no fault of her she born in to these rabid dogs family..

you can click the picture of those rabid dogs (brother and father of that girl) above to hear what they say on killing this 16 year old girl

well that news get published in UK http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brother-arrested-stabbing-16-year-7863615  but NOT in Pakistan's  major news papers .. and that is today's new on http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan

Reply #6 - May 26, 2016, 11:44 AM

^ Stuff like that makes me glad I've not been on the forum much of late.

It's never-ending. And so dull.
     Reply #7 - May 26, 2016, 10:43 PM

Wouldn't call the actual legible news bits dull (these are human lives after all), but it drags you down.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »