Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMB Twitter account

(Read 1375 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • CEMB Twitter account
     OP - April 26, 2016, 02:20 PM

Hi folks

I signed up a while back but havent had any opportunity to engage here. Im more active on Twitter and /r/exMuslim.

I follow the CEMB twitter account, and have RT'd/liked and boosted it on numerous occasions, especially in regards to the NUS protest, people might recognise my account from matters involving safe spaces and No Platform policies.

Today I was blocked, and essentially blocked for supporting the right of 3000 children to be allowed into the UK. The CEMB Twitter account operator misunderstood the conversation i was having with the Swedish person.

Can someone look at my twitter timeline and explain why I am should be blocked by CEMB on Twitter? Whilst I am very outspoken, and deeply engaged in ex-Muslims matters, criticism of Labour/Left anti-Semitism and criticism of identity politics, I feel this block is unwarranted, and I do think blocking ex-Muslims sets a bad example for an organisation that professes to support us.

Thanks for your time.

Freddy Bin Yusuf
    @F_Bin_Y

• CEMB Twitter account
     Reply #1 - April 27, 2016, 01:54 PM

We are looking into this and will come back to you as soon as possible FBY.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

• CEMB Twitter account
     Reply #2 - April 28, 2016, 05:55 PM

Thanks, I understand how my comment might have looked out of context but didnt want to turn it into a big issue.

I just like to get information/events from the CEMB twitter account and its useful not to be blocked.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »