Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslims creating "nations within nations"

(Read 3137 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslims creating "nations within nations"
     OP - April 12, 2016, 02:26 PM

This news item just arrived in my inbox, timely because I was going to watch the programme. Nothing surprising really but I thought it would be interest the forum.
    http://europe.newsweek.com/muslims-are-creating-nations-within-nations-says-former-head-uk-equalities-446163?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rss
     Reply #1 - April 12, 2016, 03:13 PM

This news item just arrived in my inbox, timely because I was going to watch the programme. Nothing surprising really but I thought it would be interest the forum.
    http://europe.newsweek.com/muslims-are-creating-nations-within-nations-says-former-head-uk-equalities-446163?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rss

Hello Rob., No..noo.no., that heading doesn't sound right.,  Muslims  creating "nations within nations"  .,  Muslims are NOT creating "nations within nations" but what some Muslim baboons preaching Islam without using their brain along with some  rogues of Islam are dong is CREATING GHETTOS within the countries.,

well Let us put part of that news in  to the folder  as it has some statistics
    The former head of Britain’s Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), Trevor Phillips, has admitted he “got almost everything wrong” regarding immigration in a new report, claiming Muslims are creating “nations within nations” in the West.

Phillips says followers of Islam hold very different values from the rest of society and many want to lead separate lives. He says schools may have to consider a 50 per cent limit on Muslim, or other minority pupils, to encourage social integration.

And he says disturbing survey findings point to a growing chasm between the attitudes of many British Muslims and their compatriots.

Phillips’ intervention comes after he was asked to analyse the findings of a major survey on Muslim attitudes in the U.K., which will form the basis of Channel 4’s documentary, What British Muslims Really Think, which is due to air on Wednesday night.

An ICM poll released to the Times, in Britain, ahead of the broadcast reveals:

• One in five Muslims in Britain never enter a non-Muslim house

• 39 per cent of Muslims, male and female, say a woman should always obey her husband

• 31 per cent of British Muslims support the right of a man to have more than one wife

• 52 per cent of Muslims did not believe that homosexuality should be legal

• 23 per cent of Muslims support the introduction of Sharia law rather than the laws laid down by parliament

The documentary will portray the U.K.’s Muslims as a “nation within a nation” that has its own geography and values.

Phillips commissioned a report into Britain and Islamophobia in 1997 which, according to both Phillips himself and academics across the country, popularised the phrase which has now become synonymous with any criticism of Islam or Muslims.............

well rest you can read at that link

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - April 12, 2016, 03:46 PM

Kenan Malik has a piece on this: https://kenanmalik.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/so-what-do-british-muslims-really-think/
     Reply #3 - April 12, 2016, 06:48 PM

That was interesting, thanks!I guess the programme will flesh out those points more than the press release, they tend to sensationalise to get people interested, we'll see I suppose.
     Reply #4 - April 12, 2016, 07:10 PM

Eh

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - May 30, 2016, 02:50 AM

Muslims creating "nations within nations"

interesting heading.... so let me add this tube here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

these idiots need to be clean shaved and put to work..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »