Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: What religions give us apart from separation?
  • ?? - 1 (50%)
  • ?? - 1 (50%)
  • Total Voters: 2

Topic: Ex Muslim from Pakistan

(Read 4121 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ex Muslim from Pakistan
     OP - April 09, 2016, 01:03 PM

Hello
    I'm a ex Muslim from Pakistan
    I have a question
    What religions give us apart from separation?
     Reply #1 - April 09, 2016, 04:05 PM

Religion separates people. I am from Bangladesh, but historically we were always a part of the region of Bengal. We had such a rich cultural heritage, and spoke the same language, wore the same dress and ate the same food. But it was religion that separated us by borders in 1947, when Pakistan and India split. now we have the state of West Bengal in India and the country of Bangladesh.

Religions (specifically Islam) also gives us - pieces of human flesh and limbs scattered all over the road (after a suicide bomber goes off).

Sadly due to some translation errors, the Arabic word "piece" was mistranslated to "peace".

2. Women's rights- Let's have a look at the quran. Oh wait, -they have none. Immediately lock them in your basement, for they are your own personal property. Make sure to force them to put on a burka, and never step a foot outside of home without supervision. Make sure they stay illiterate, so at least 50% of the population would never dare question this bull #### religion. And if they ever dare disobey you, beat them up real bad. Islam is so generous that it counts a woman's testimony equal to half an man, clearly their thinking capacity is half as much- right? Women being allowed to drive and vote? That's never going to happen.

3. Rights for LGBT community (rather the lack of it).

4. No free speech

5. No freedom of religion. Absolute world domination by Islam, Shias and all the other smaller sects of Islam are to be destroyed too.

6. Oh, yes, my favourite. Executions for sorcery and witchcraft (yes, in the 21st century!). The last public beheading for practise of sorcery was in August, 2014 in Saudi Arabia.

Same also applies to most other religions in the world, but Islam just takes it to a whole different level. Christianity would most likely have been very similar to what I mentioned above on some 13-14th century or so, but unlike Islam, teachings of Christianity are not seen as the literal word of god, and hence can be reformed. I fear Islam will stay this backwards and regressive for centuries to come. And the some Left wing liberals will always there standing beside the religion of Islam.

If only more Muslims and other religious people could see what a pile of crap their religion is, the world would be a lot better, and a lot more peaceful place to live in.

We are often told, the more we (the people living in Western democracies) know about the teachings of the Quran, the less scared we will be of Islam. But as an ex-Muslim, I strongly disagree with this claim. The more we know about the actual teachings of the Quran, the more terrified the people living in the West will be.

Again just to clarify, I absolutely hate Islam. But I don't hate Muslims, I was a Muslim myself once, and most of my friends are still Muslims.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #2 - April 09, 2016, 05:04 PM

Islam in general makes us come together. Hajj is a perfect example of people from other races, genders, rich or poor coming together.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #3 - April 09, 2016, 11:39 PM

Poor A Muslim. Islam is not party you think it to be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sunni-and-shia-islams-1400-year-old-divide-explained-a6796131.html

Oh, and do you know what the first Fitnah was? Clue: Fatimah.

Also, you are contradicting this hadith:

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

So not only does Islam discriminate against people who are not Muslims there is discrimination and both persecution within Islam also. Hajj is a terrible example, as it only represent a tiny percentage of the Muslim population, is traditionally a 'neutral zone' when it comes to conflict and strife and it in fact highlights the gulf between the rich and poor. By locating Mecca in such a place that is out of reach for many people and so poorly resourced; it also has some of the worst climate imaginable thus making it insufferable for mainly children and the elderly. 

Allah knows best.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #4 - April 10, 2016, 12:27 AM

Welcome Khan123. I'm not sure what exactly it is that religion has given us that we could not have without it. I'm glad now that humanity moves closer in terms of understanding of one another and compassion, although there is much work to do.  Smiley

Also, have a rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - April 10, 2016, 12:52 AM

When I found out that people were sorted at Hajj by their passports I decided not to go, even as a devout Muslim. Because I wanted to experience Hajj, and not discrimination.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #6 - April 10, 2016, 01:48 AM

Why am I the only that has voted in the poll?

Also: does 'perfect' mean that something is flawless?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #7 - April 15, 2016, 12:22 PM

When I found out that people were sorted at Hajj by their passports I decided not to go, even as a devout Muslim. Because I wanted to experience Hajj, and not discrimination.

Could you elaborate ? I thought everyone including women were equal when on haj
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »