Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Good Friday

(Read 2846 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Good Friday
     OP - March 28, 2016, 08:53 AM

Hello my friends
    How are you all?
    Along time I didn't write because most times I had no access to Internet.
    On the 17th March I joined the rally with Maryam and other members.
    Freedom of speech .... Freedom of Speech .... These were the words that they want to be heard.Actually it is a strange feeling I have now. It is a mix of joy, excitement, worries and waiting.
     It is very nice to meet people with the same mentality and thinking.

On last Friday, I had to meet a Muslim friend in London. The meeting was supposed to be at a mosque where he attended a lecture.
    The Imam talked about the Good Friday in Christianity. How the Christians are misled and the Good Friday is a big fake.
    Then he asked people to stick their children to Islam because it is the right path and keep them away from the Kaffirs and warn them about the wrong and misled creed the Christians have.
    Fortunately, I know well that Imam at London. I had a previous experience with him. And of course I know him well.
    Anyway, after his speech about the Good Friday, he started to talk about what happened in Belgium last week.
    He stated that what happened is wrong and unacceptable as these Western countries are helping us, paying our salaries and supporting us.
    We have to respect their rules otherwise they will kick us out.

On last Saturday morning, I was in Nottinghale gate when some one approached me and asked politely if we can talk for a while.
    He introduced himself as a preacher of jehovah witnesses.
    He talked about them, God and Jesus. With all his words, he used the Bible to prove his words and preaching.

• The Good Friday
     Reply #1 - March 28, 2016, 10:09 AM

Hello @Free mind. Glad you are in London.

Western countries are helping us, paying our salaries and supporting us. We have to respect their rules otherwise they will kick us out.  grin12

• The Good Friday
     Reply #2 - March 28, 2016, 05:24 PM

Poor sentence structure and paragraph structure.

Is this a cultural or lack of basic English thing?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • The Good Friday
     Reply #3 - March 28, 2016, 10:33 PM

On last Saturday morning, I was in Nottinghale gate when some one approached me and asked politely if we can talk for a while.
    He introduced himself as a preacher of jehovah witnesses.
    He talked about them, God and Jesus. With all his words, he used the Bible to prove his words and preaching.

JW use a bible that is edited to include their theology, it is going to match what they say since they edited to do. It has no merit outside of their group, not in New Testament programs at university, not at any major theology school, etc. Do not take anything JW has to say about the Bible seriously, it was made by 4 laymen and 1 expert, that lied about knowing Hebrew. While Bibles like NIV were made by over 100 experts and is accepted by Catholics, Protestants and secular scholars.
  • The Good Friday
     Reply #4 - March 29, 2016, 04:29 AM

Hello @Free mind. Glad you are in London.

Western countries are helping us, paying our salaries and supporting us. We have to respect their rules otherwise they will kick us out.  grin12

Dont get too excited yet. Where I live in the West when I was a muslim (a few months, left islam for science a month ago) you would always hear the imams talking about "muslims being weak and how we need to educate our kids and whenever ther is a municipal candidate who is muslim everyone flocks to him and votes for him just because he is muslim".

What I am saying is that they will follow the rules of reason and freedom but they are actively trying to become people of power so they can infuse their bull shit into law; to make matters worse most people in my city are liberal and side with muslims not digging deep into their faith; politicians will wait outside mosques trying to tell muslims they support them without actually listening to the bloddy khutbah that is in English.

Muslims are only quiet because they have to, as their numbers increase and they get people into power, the ones that are still muslims will change the laws, after all Magic Mo (Mohammad) did say if you can not change something that is bad then at the very least feel bad about it in your heart UNTIL YOU CAN FUCKING CHANGE IT!!!!!!!

When I was a muslim as the president of many clubs I would favour liberals but the instant I had a muslim or religious majority I would bounce right back to the oppresive views. Until my beliefs were challenged and then I realized how I spent so much tim trying to rationlize my bull shit to myself with messed up reason spread by the likes of Hamza Tzortis.
     finmad

As a scientist I can see farther than any human before me by standing on the shoulders of giants (previous scientists); As a religious follower I can not see what is right in-front of me, even when others INDEPENDENTLY see the same thing!
  • The Good Friday
     Reply #5 - March 29, 2016, 07:30 PM

Groups which hold themselves in a quasi-isolation can be prone to mobilization of it's population to get it's agenda across in elections, usually locally, when they can win easily. In north-east America there are a few Orthodox Judaism groups that were against taxes for public schools since they sent their children to a religious school(s). Once their population in a district became a majority they took over the public school board while not having a single child in the system. They brought out bus loads of their group in massive for voting which they avoided when a minority They started cutting taxes, selling schools they closed down to their own group, which just made the school into a religious one. They funneled special education money into their schools which is illegal as special education is public only. A number are under investigation now. One was raided by the FBI recently due to using public funds for an internet program in their school yet their students were not allowed to use the internet at all.

At times these problems are caused by integration issues on many levels from nation to local government but also community based. Other times it is that a group has no intention of integration but want special privileges. Which at times is not out of line since Christians in America have a lot of privileges as the status quo. 
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »