Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: MISREPRESENTATION OF ISLAM

(Read 3950 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • MISREPRESENTATION OF ISLAM
     OP - March 27, 2016, 01:30 PM

There is a lot of Misrepresentation of Islam by the people who were never Muslims who never read anything from Quran and Hadith. They never lived among Muslims, they try to judge the Muslims based on psychology or what they assume about Islam.
    Ex-Muslims like me, I lived in Pakistan, my family is still all Muslims, they still pray five times a day, me myself a victim of Muslim Persecution due to something I wrote in Pakistan, are criticised by people on leftist agenda of not speaking the truth about Islam.
    In Pakistan wherever you go, you will only find the praise of Prophet Muhammad, Islam, Allah. But at the same time you will find, poverty, sectarianism, Ignorance, illiteracy, fake religious Sufis, corruption. Wahabis will not pray in Sunni Mosques, Sunni will not pray in Shia Mosques, Shias and Sunnis are enemies of each other. Everybody cares about money only. Human values are not considered on any level. In any government office you cannot go through the procedure unless you bribe the authorities. The political elite behave like Mughal Kings and Queens, totally disconnected from the masses and their miseries.
    When I came to Ireland, I got my first interaction with Christians and Jews in real sense. I was taught since childhood that Jews and Christians were bad people, USA was a bad country, who was conspiring against Muslims on every level. Then we saw America, destroying Iraq for so called Nukes. Supplying the Taliban of Pakistan and ISIS with weapons as per some reports, which strengthened this belief that USA is enemy of Muslims. In Pakistan we have a firm belief that 9/11 was conspired by Jews as Most of the Jews were absent on the day of Attack from twin towers. We Pakistanis consider it also a plan of USA for waging war on Muslims. We have seen pictures of Usama Bin laden with US authorities, so we Pakistanis believe that it was a conspiracy planned by USA and Jews. We as Pakistanis don’t care about the Development Programmes Started by UN in our country because most of the time due to the massive corruption, the benefits of those programs never reach the masses. We as Pakistanis consider UN as a servant body of USA. We Pakistanis consider Quran, the literal word of God. This little detail to make you understand the general perception of USA and Jews in Pakistan.
    My first interaction with Jews and Christians happened when I came to Ireland. I found them very kind people. Generally Christians and Jews are nice people with no judgmental attitudes towards Muslims. They don’t see Muslims as threat generally. This behaviour forced me to question the beliefs I had in my mind with regard to these people. We knew as Muslim Pakistanis that Christians and Jews are very sharp and cunning people whose only agenda is to put their hands on the Oil in the Middle east and destroy Muslim community. But here I was among Jews and Christian Feeling safe, fleeing the persecution of my fellow Muslims.
    Another thing which baffled and amused me at the same time when I heard the saying of Jesus for the first time that,” Love thy enemy and pray for those who persecute you”. It was overwhelming, though I heard it through an online video. I never attended a church, I didn’t have any idea of Converting to Christianity, which I didn’t.
    Now I thought to read my scriptures myself. Generally in Pakistan we, Pakistani Muslims don’t read the Quran with translation. We don’t read ahadith ourselves. We only rely on what the Imams of Mosques or the scholars on TV tell us about Islam and that is all praise of Islam and Prophet Muhammad.  But general behaviour of Infidels(Jews and Christians ) plus the saying of Jesus, full of love for Humanity forced me to read my scriptures and believe me, I could not believe what I read there.
    I found a God, Allah who is inimical towards Jews and Christians. (Quran 9.29, 9.30, 5.51, 3.32) I had a concept of God who does not discriminate among people because He was blessing everyone with everything, no one was dying as a community just because they were not Muslims. So this concept of God was completely in Contrast with the God, I found in Quran. The Quranic God calls the Jews, apes and Pigs, which is beneath the stature of God itself. Qur’anic God, Allah claimed to convert Jews of Previous times into Pigs and Apes but, I thought, if Allah is so much against them, why he did not do the same now. If Allah is cursing Jews and Christians in Quran 9.30 and it was the Death Bed wish of Prophet Muhammad to destroy Jews and Christians then why Allah did not destroy them in fulfillment of Last wish of the beloved prophet. Why Jews and Christians are the most developed and civilized countries in the World. Why no Muslim country is advanced in Science and technology. Why Allah is supporting the western nations but not the Muslim nations While He, the Creator of the universes possesses all the Power in the Universe.
    Answer to all of above Question is only one that Islam is a false religion. It is based on the hatred of Jews and Christians. Islam is all about Arab Supremacy. Islam was created to give Arabs an upper hand on all other nations. Arabs have supported and spread this ideology so much that now every Muslim believe the same which I used to believe i.e. hatred for Jews and Christians especially for Israel and USA. Common non-Arab Muslims are still treated like shit by Arabs. You can see that during this traumatic time when Syria is under siege by ISIS, Gulf States refused to take in any refugees. Islam is all about Giving Arabs an Upper Hand. It’s a false and created religion, a man made conspiracy to dominate the world.
    Now a days people like me are blamed by the people on Leftist Agenda that we don’t represent true Islam. I can only say that Muslims can be civilized but Islam cannot. Islam is fascist, totalitarian ideology which in some cases also try to intervene in the disgustingly private and personal matters of Muslims like in Indonesia Islamic City Council banned the Female Flatulence. It’s also a political agenda disguised as religion to further the influence of Arabs in the world. People on the leftist agenda try to understand the problem of Jihad on the basis of assumptions and false theories of Psychology or poverty in the Muslim countries, which is totally wrong.
    Let’s read a one excerpt from an articles to see what the people on the leftist agenda generally assume.
    “And yet, more troubling is the response from Americans - particularly certain presidential candidates - that demonstrates a lack of understanding of what drives young men and women to jihad. It’s that same response that inadvertently serves as propaganda and as a recruitment tool for the same terrorist organizations carrying out attacks from Mali to Belgium.
    All-out war against the Islamic State will not defeat terrorism; nor will the mistreatment of American Muslims. Instead, we must use tolerance, inclusivity and above all, institutional investment in the Middle East to our advantage in slowing recruitment efforts of terrorists and keeping the U.S. safe.” Article by Colin Wolfgang.
    Mr Colin Wolfgang claims that he understands what is driving Muslim youth to engage in Jihad. Its not your response that is causing youth to join Jihadi Organizations. Attacks in Belgium were committed by Belgium born Muslims. Who were living an advanced life in a modern society, why would they indulge in jihad.  Jihadi Organizations had been working even before 9/11. They invite people to Jihad because Allah ordered in Quran to Wage War on infidels( Quran 9.29). Allah said in
    Quran 4.95: “Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward”
    Prophet Muhammad also ordered Muslims to hate infidels and wage war on them.
    Abu Hurairah reported the Prophet as saying “He who dies without having fought or having felt fighting (against the infidels) to be his duty will die guilty of a kind of hypocrisy.” (Sunan Abu Dawood 2502, Book Reference: Book 15, hadith 26, English Reference: Book 14 hadith 2496)

Sahl bin Sa'd (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah said, "Were this world worth a wing of mosquito, He would not have given a drink of water to an infidel." (Al Tirmadi Book.1 hadith 477)
    Narrated `Ali: When it was the day of the battle of Al-Ahzab (i.e. the clans), Allah's Messenger said, "O Allah! Fill their (i.e. the infidels') houses and graves with fire as they busied us so much that we did not perform the prayer (i.e. `Asr) till the sun set." (Sahih Bukhari 2931, Book Reference: Book 56, Hadith 144, English Reference: Vol.4, Book 52, hadith 182)
    Now can anyone treat this kind of hatred found in the text of Islamic books and there are numerous for waging war and participation in Jihad along with those filled with incitement of hatred for Jews and Christians. If you want to treat and defeat this phenomenon of Jihad then you have to deal with this ideology. By being polite to Muslims and by supporting them financially you are only equipping the enemy with the sources to defeat you. You are destroying your own people, your own civilization. President Obama has funded Iran in Billions but Iran is continuously testing the Missiles in contravention of UN resolutions. Iran has captured US fishermen and celebrated it as a victory against USA. Leftist Block is wasting the tax money of their own people to prepare and equip the enemies of West with weapons and resources.
    US need to assure people that Invasion of Iraq was not a religious war but at the same time they need to finance the scholars who are trying to expose the ideology of Islam. Defeat the ideology and get rid of the Phenomenon of Jihad. Expose the Real full of Hatred god of Islam if you want peace in the world. Invest your money at proper place instead of helping your own enemies as to the detriment of your own people.

Asad Mahmud
     Reply #1 - March 27, 2016, 06:33 PM

Hi.

You're picking too many fights in one post.

I suppose from what I gather, there was 'too much misrepresentation' of Christianity too??

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #2 - March 28, 2016, 11:45 AM

.......I suppose from what I gather, there was 'too much misrepresentation' of Christianity too??

"there was 'too much misrepresentation' of Christianity and there was 'too much misrepresentation' of Islam "  .. who said that??

and if this moderate Muslim wo/men look like this

then what would all these moderate  religious guys from  Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bahá'í Faith, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Slavic neopaganism, Celtic polytheism, Heathenism (German paganism), Semitic neopaganism, Wicca, Kemetism (Egyptian paganism), Hellenism, Italo-Roman neopaganism.like??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - March 30, 2016, 09:44 AM

Is this copy pasta, because it reads like one.

I agree with some of your points though.
     Reply #4 - March 30, 2016, 08:33 PM

It is. The question is was it written by the post or not.

http://asadmahmudexposingislam.blogspot.ca/2016/03/misrepresentation-of-islam.html
     Reply #5 - March 31, 2016, 09:42 PM

It is. The question is was it written by the post or not.

http://asadmahmudexposingislam.blogspot.ca/2016/03/misrepresentation-of-islam.html

http://aneyeonnews.blogspot.ie/2016/02/dont-expose-us-say-muslims-to-google.html

Muslims among you should feel happy that my Blog "Exposing Islam" has been restricted by the google due to the flagging of Muslims for "hate speech". I am really grateful to my dear fiend timothy who has created this blog through his own account and given me access to it as right now I cannot create another google account or blogger account from my personal IP address because of restriction imposed by GOOGLE

Google did a good job...  Rascals..  finmad They all including those in CEMB should be banned from internet  for their uttering against Islam, Quran , hadith ... finmad finmad

Reply #6 - May 30, 2016, 12:13 AM

I am sure you guys will love this one.
    https://youtu.be/-2_uwmFcKUw

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

Reply #7 - May 30, 2016, 02:09 AM

I am sure you guys will love this one.
    https://youtu.be/-2_uwmFcKUw

what is  going on mtexmuslim??
    Qur'anic studies today
    by yeezevee

Today at 02:03 AM
    MISREPRESENTATION OF ISLA...
    by mtexmuslim
    Today at 12:13 AM NEW
    Science instead religion
    by mtexmuslim
    Today at 12:04 AM NEW
    Double life
    by mtexmuslim
    Today at 12:01 AM NEW
    can absolute freedom be a...
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:56 PM NEW
    Criticizing Maryam Namazi...
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:53 PM NEW
    Are you an ex muslim?
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:49 PM NEW
    Officialy an ex-muslim
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:46 PM NEW
    Question from DAWN: Do P...
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:12 PM NEW
    Lastest Terror Attacks By...
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 11:04 PM NEW
    Pakistani Islamic council...
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 10:59 PM NEW
    Is there GOD on mars ?
    by mtexmuslim
    Yesterday at 10:54 PM NEW.......

what is happening dear mtexmuslim?  there is a problem there in that side panel .. I see "mtexmuslim" on every folder... talk to me...... why?

Do you hate Islam?  Do hate Muslim folks so much that you want to fill every folder with some post?? If I am wrong on those two points and    you have lots of time on your hand .. Let us read Quran...

Reply #8 - May 30, 2016, 02:50 AM

You're picking too many fights in one post.

You wanna throw down, man?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »