Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Signs of Judgement day ?

(Read 4257 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Signs of Judgement day ?
     OP - February 29, 2016, 08:20 PM

When i was a muslim these Signs of Judgement day was a reason i believed in Islam. Can someone help me crack em ?

Past
    1. Splitting of the Moon.

web tasarim 2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (Dajjaal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present
    11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah), which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
    24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false Christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Here is a link to the original site : islamicfinder.org/articles/article.php?id=75

What is the truth behind these "Last day Signs " Huh?
     Reply #1 - February 29, 2016, 08:35 PM

When i was a muslim these Signs of Judgement day was a reason i believed in Islam. Can someone help me crack em ?

Past 
    1. Splitting of the Moon.

web tasarim 2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (Dajjaal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present
    11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah), which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
    24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false Christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Here is a link to the original site : islamicfinder.org/articles/article.php?id=75

What is the truth behind these "Last day Signs " ???

I will Crack all that silly stuff but where did you get that dear asfexmuzzie? 

Can I call you as asfexm?? or Asif_Exm instead of that muzzie????  and what is muzzie and why you are using that in your nick  asfexm??

If I get hold of that IDIOT .. I am going to take him to barber sop and   clean shave  the rascal and...and lock him up in a mirrored room .. There are 100s of millions of good Muslim folks and I am not sure why England collects only rogues  that preach their  Islam and gives them citizenship.. what is up with that?? asfexm

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - February 29, 2016, 08:48 PM

I've heard it from my scholars when i was sent to madrassa
     Reply #3 - February 29, 2016, 09:02 PM

The moon was never split. Nasa addressed this a long time ago to the point that it is on their website. 

http://lunarscience.nasa.gov/?question=evidence-moon-having-been-split-two

The other examples are vague in many cases never mentioning a specific time. So you literally have all of time, all of existence to fit this "prediction" into make it not a prediction but a vague guess. I can do that.

Beijing will fall at some point in time...
     Reply #4 - March 01, 2016, 01:37 PM

And yet, judgement day never comes.

The prophet died some 1400 plus years ago, a few years before the conquest of Jerusalem - but no judgement day came.

The Mongols came and went 700 years ago - and yet no judgement day.

The Ottomans conquered Istanbul 560 years ago - and yet no judgement day.

Prophecy is rarely about the cosmic end of things -  it almost always takes aim at the heart of the present.
     Reply #5 - March 02, 2016, 02:42 AM

Hi!

First of all, I would ask you first, what is your definition of prophecy. What is this miracle speak? Can people really look into the future? Why are there so many who claim to be able to predict the end of humanity? The greek oracles. The shamans/pagans. The elder of many tribes. The tarot readers. The psychics.

How many can? What exactly are they doing? Is this really reading into the future, can they see the future? Or maybe just a trick?

See this example of greek oracles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle

The oracle's powers were highly sought after and never doubted. Any inconsistencies between prophecies and events were dismissed as failure to correctly interpret the responses, not an error of the oracle.[12] Very often prophecies were worded ambiguously, so as to cover all contingencies – especially so ex post facto. One famous such response to a query about participation in a military campaign was "You will go you will return never in war will you perish". This gives the recipient liberty to place a comma before or after the word "never", thus covering both possible outcomes. Another was the response to the Athenians when the vast army of king Xerxes I was approaching Athens with the intent of razing the city to the ground. "Only the wooden palisades may save you"[citation needed], answered the oracle, probably aware that there was sentiment for sailing to the safety of southern Italy and reestablishing Athens there. Some thought that it was a recommendation to fortify the Acropolis with a wooden fence and make a stand there. Others, Themistocles among them, said the oracle was clearly for fighting at sea, the metaphor intended to mean war ships. Others still insisted that their case was so hopeless that they should board every ship available and flee to Italy, where they would be safe beyond any doubt. In the event, variations of all three interpretations were attempted: some barricaded the Acropolis, the civilian population was evacuated over sea to nearby Salamis Island and to Troizen, and the war fleet fought victoriously at Salamis Bay. Should utter destruction have happened, it could always be claimed that the oracle had called for fleeing to Italy after all.

Please read the above paragraph. Even until now, there are still doomsayers. Either we die from technology, robots revolting to kill humans, or maybe aliens, or infectious disease, or the rapture, or something else. It's easy to conjure up so many possible ways to end humanity. For the most part, all of these are also the things that the said person/prophet are most scared about / hate the most. For other people, they are silly and not-threatening at all.

Problem with prophecies is just that they will adjust the "meaning" of prophecy according to what has happened, so that the prophecy can't be wrong. Twist the words, twist the meaning, now the prophecy is correct. Well anyone can make prophecy then...
     Reply #6 - March 02, 2016, 07:13 PM

Didn't Mo MO MO indicate that the DoJ would come in his lifetime or in the lifetime of the sahaba.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #7 - March 02, 2016, 11:49 PM

Reply #8 - March 17, 2016, 05:23 PM

A lot of these prophecies are "vaticinia ex eventu". They're "prophecies" that are not really prophecies at all, they were made after the event prophesised had happened. I read that during the period where the umayyads and abbasids were fighting for control of the muslim world, each side made up a whole bunch of hadiths regarding the end times, both claiming that they were on the right side of the battle. These prophesies were used as propaganda to get the populace to join their sides.

other than that, some of these prophecies are "self fulfilling prophecies". Muslims read that mo said such and such, and so they strive to realise such and such till they made it. The event came true not because mo had knowledge of the unseen, but because muslims themselves went to go do it to fulfill the prophecy.

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »