Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: What is this about?
  • What is the goal of this site? - 2 (33.3%)
  • Why this site? - 3 (50%)
  • Hey, everybody! I don't know how polls work! - 1 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 6

Topic: Question

(Read 14096 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Question
     Reply #60 - February 10, 2016, 07:26 PM

As we all know  لا رهبانية في الآسلام - There is no monkey* business in Islam.

*as in monks Wink Tongue

YES, Hassan keep avoiding me but you cannot avoid Allah even if you doubt his existence.
  • Question
     Reply #61 - February 10, 2016, 07:29 PM

I mean Toor. Weird name.

Astaghfirullah! How dare you insult toor. Allah swears by him multiple times in the Qur’an. wa toor. Wa kitabin mastoor. And, wa-teeni waz-zaytoon. Wa toori seeneen.
  • Question
     Reply #62 - February 10, 2016, 07:34 PM

I didn't know it was Arabic. Never heard that word. It was not an insult misguided brother.
  • Question
     Reply #63 - February 10, 2016, 07:35 PM

AS-SALAMUN ALA MAN ITTIBA AL HUDA
  • Question
     Reply #64 - February 10, 2016, 07:41 PM

I was just asking questions.

I find that as hard to believe as the concept of your divine being.
  • Question
     Reply #65 - February 10, 2016, 07:43 PM

It should be, As-Salamu, not As-salamun. You can't have a tanween with Alif Lam at-ta'reef. And Allah knows best. Afro
  • Question
     Reply #66 - February 10, 2016, 07:44 PM

I know Best too. He was a great football player.
  • Question
     Reply #67 - February 10, 2016, 07:44 PM

SHUKRAN YAA AKH GOATSE ALAYK ALLAH YKHALLIK
  • Question
     Reply #68 - February 10, 2016, 07:53 PM

I was clearly refering to Root and not Hassan.

Toor, please smite yourself for your misbehavior

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Question
     Reply #69 - February 10, 2016, 07:57 PM

It should be, As-Salamu, not As-salamun. You can't have a tanween with Alif Lam at-ta'reef. And Allah knows best. Afro

Thank you for correcting my mistake. You sure you left Islam?
  • Question
     Reply #70 - February 10, 2016, 07:58 PM

SHUKRAN YAA AKH GOATSE ALAYK ALLAH YKHALLIK

Ah you stopped messing with my profile good for you.
  • Question
     Reply #71 - February 10, 2016, 08:35 PM

I didn't know it was Arabic. Never heard that word.

You should read the Qur'an then lol
  • Question
     Reply #72 - February 10, 2016, 08:36 PM

Hehehe
  • Question
     Reply #73 - February 10, 2016, 08:39 PM

Thank you for correcting my mistake. You sure you left Islam?

Yeah because obviously someone who knows Arabic couldn't possibly have left Islam.

I love you.

I was a bit down today but you have made me smile.

Please carry on, habibi
  • Question
     Reply #74 - February 10, 2016, 09:01 PM

I was just asking questions. If you have a problem with that than just go away.

You did so yet couldn't avoid passive-aggressive rhetoric.

That didn't make sense.

Show it otherwise it is an empty statement.

I know it is nonsense. I never tried to make you do that you clearly misunderstood me.

You suggested it so you just called your own point nonsense. Congratulations

I truly don't want attention from you disbelievers. So that also didn't make sense. I was just asking questions.

The passive-aggressive tone shows otherwise.

Hey let's keep it peaceful here.

It is peaceful. What you really mean is "Do not criticize me as I criticize others" 

I am a muslim you know that. And you also can just change the site.

Why should the site change based solely on your irrational demands?

If muslims try to kill you than make a site about that instead of showing how much of against Islam you are just because you misunderstand it teachings.

If you spent some time on the forum you would realize that some members have been violent assaulted by Muslims, some have been mentally abused by Muslims. So you argument is based solely on your ignorance of this website

That just shows how much misguided you are. My father left so i know EXACTLY what i am saying.

Empty statement based on your ignorance of this website. Try again son.

• Question
     Reply #75 - February 11, 2016, 03:55 AM

It's difficult when you are the only muslim in your family. It's not funny if you claim to be my brother you should join me and not them.
  • Question
     Reply #76 - February 11, 2016, 03:56 AM

Yeah because obviously someone who knows Arabic couldn't possibly have left Islam.

I love you.

I was a bit down today but you have made me smile.

Please carry on, habibi

ALHAMDULLILAH! You made me smile.
  • Question
     Reply #77 - February 11, 2016, 03:59 AM

You did so yet couldn't avoid passive-aggressive rhetoric.

Show it otherwise it is an empty statement.

You suggested it so you just called your own point nonsense. Congratulations

The passive-aggressive tone shows otherwise.

It is peaceful. What you really mean is "Do not criticize me as I criticize others" 

Why should the site change based solely on your irrational demands?

If you spent some time on the forum you would realize that some members have been violent assaulted by Muslims, some have been mentally abused by Muslims. So you argument is based solely on your ignorance of this website

Empty statement based on your ignorance of this website. Try again son.

Empty based on evidence on your statements.
  • Question
     Reply #78 - February 11, 2016, 10:07 AM

It's difficult when you are the only muslim in your family. It's not funny if you claim to be my brother you should join me and not them.

So you admit that you know less about Quran than the people here, but you still think that exmuslims are misguided?

What's with this double standard? Western Muslims are not even as miserable as nonmuslims in muslim country. Not even close. You're trying to justify shitty behaviour using false pretenses so you don't have to feel bad for being a shitty person.

Okay we get it you are misguided people(also known as so called ex muslims which is just the same as a kafir so just say kafir)but why than this site? Don't you get attention or what? I converted to Islam but you don't see me doing the things this site is doing. I made a decision and that's it. I do not understand why you disbelievers are doing this. Leaving Islam tells us already that you are against Islam. You don't accept it teachings nor do you follow it we already get it. So why this site? The only thing you are actually making clear to the ones who can see is how much misguided you are. I belief the only reason why this site is created is so that you 'ex-muslims' can satisfy yourselves about your decision. If i am wrong than prove it to remove this site. Peace.

Your attitude is the biggest reason why exmuslims need protection in the first place. You want to silence non-muslims and you don't want dissenting opinions. If they disagree with you, they are misguided.

Have you never seen those dawah/fatwaa sites? There is so much quackery going on there it's not even funny.

Well you decided to leave so that's your problem. And yes you do know Islam, but you don't recognize it.

You joined Islam, should you deserve abandonment, harassment, or death threats? I mean, it's your decision so you should just accept whatever is coming to you right?

Me,me,me,me!! I'm the victim!!! Everybody else deserves it!! I'm the only real victim here!!!

Peace.
  • Question
     Reply #79 - February 11, 2016, 12:09 PM

It's difficult when you are the only muslim in your family.

this turning into an episode little Britain in here with Daffyd Thomas............the only gay in the village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlzaBNgz-M

ps i'm sure kamil is just a wind up merchant......probably not even muslim........

.....mind you, if he is, then the umma is in more trouble than previously thought.

• Question
     Reply #80 - February 11, 2016, 03:14 PM

So you admit that you know less about Quran than the people here, but you still think that exmuslims are misguided?

What's with this double standard? Western Muslims are not even as miserable as nonmuslims in muslim country. Not even close. You're trying to justify shitty behaviour using false pretenses so you don't have to feel bad for being a shitty person.

Your attitude is the biggest reason why exmuslims need protection in the first place. You want to silence non-muslims and you don't want dissenting opinions. If they disagree with you, they are misguided.

Have you never seen those dawah/fatwaa sites? There is so much quackery going on there it's not even funny.

You joined Islam, should you deserve abandonment, harassment, or death threats? I mean, it's your decision so you should just accept whatever is coming to you right?

Me,me,me,me!! I'm the victim!!! Everybody else deserves it!! I'm the only real victim here!!!

Peace.

No, i did not admit that. I did not say i can't read Quran i just said it isn't easy. Why do you people always misunderstand my statements? And no i KNOW disbelievers are misguided.

May Allah forgive us, Ameen ya rabbul al anbiya.

What do you mean? They may always disagree with me. BUT if they disagree with Allah and his messenger(SAW)THAT makes them misguided. This is not about me. I never told you my opinion. I just said the truth. I did not came up with the Quran and Sunnah.

No i haven't seen them.

Yes. But if i die i at least die as a muslim. If people attack me i can at least make Dua and be safe.

Yes you are the victim of your decisions.

• Question
     Reply #81 - February 11, 2016, 03:14 PM

this turning into an episode little Britain in here with Daffyd Thomas............the only gay in the village

ps i'm sure kamil is just a wind up merchant......probably not even muslim........

.....mind you, if he is, then the umma is in more trouble than previously thought.

Why are you saying that?
  • Question
     Reply #82 - February 11, 2016, 03:21 PM

OK guys i end it with you here. Someone crossed the border. May Allah bestow his mercy on Musa(AS), for he was harmed more than this; yet he endured patien
  • Question
     Reply #83 - February 11, 2016, 03:22 PM

OK guys i end it with you here. Someone crossed the border. May Allah bestow his mercy on Musa(AS), for he was harmed more than this; yet he endured patiently.
  • Question
     Reply #84 - February 11, 2016, 03:27 PM

You would have better time trying to talk to Shia Muslim about the "right type" of Muslim.  I can see you are devout Muslim. Talk to a different type of Muslim you would realised how different your Islam is.  You also advocating the the punishment to those that left Islam yet you think it is alright. It is not.
  • Question
     Reply #85 - February 11, 2016, 03:31 PM

No, i did not admit that. I did not say i can't read Quran i just said it isn't easy. Why do you people always misunderstand my statements? And no i KNOW disbelievers are misguided.

What do you mean? They may always disagree with me. BUT if they disagree with Allah and his messenger(SAW)THAT makes them misguided. This is not about me. I never told you my opinion. I just said the truth. I did not came up with the Quran and Sunnah.

No i haven't seen them.

Yes. But if i die i at least die as a muslim. If people attack me i can at least make Dua and be safe.

It should be, “Ya rabbal anbiya,” not “ya rabbul anbiya.” Ya would make rab mansub.

Maybe you should log off the forum and spend some time learning more 7th century Arabic. If you busy yourself perfecting your command of the defunct language in which the Book of Allah was dictated, maybe then you could come back and give more convincing dawah to us kuffar.  
  • Question
     Reply #86 - February 11, 2016, 06:57 PM

Empty based on evidence on your statements.

Actually it is not as you can read stories of abuse on this very forum. You inability or unwillingness to do so is not an argument. You are just admitting you are either lazy or incompetent.
  • Question
     Reply #87 - February 12, 2016, 12:19 AM

I thought his behaviour is kind of typical of arrogant converts who just "discovered ze truth" and then proceed to go full crazy, even more so than the racists they hate.

"understand quran less" =/= "can't read Quran'.

You poor you, aren't you always misunderstood?

Interesting. So have you talked to other muslims about your Quranic mastery and your fabulous interpretation (the literal message of God) of Islam? Have you wondered how gifted you are, to be able to understand God's message so well? Nobody else does, and they always misunderstand you doesn't it? Allah is the one who will grant you jannah! He will always be by your side!

No i haven't seen them.

Seriously? There are hundreds of them, perhaps even thousands. From peaceful ones to jihadi ones. Google it! Don't you want to meet the ummah online?

You're not going to be safe just for making dua. Prayer does nothing to anything. Dying as a muslim is only good for you because you believe you'll go to heaven. What if you're wrong?

Okay, so what have you suffered as the consequences of joining Islam? How is it differnt from your past life?
  • Question
     Reply #88 - February 13, 2016, 02:24 AM

What is this? My brother joined the forum and then left for the shame of his lack of Arabi? Did not anyone tell him that when he masters just a little Arabi he then understands Quran and knows what it really says and will most likely choose to leave Islam like those of us before him?
    Did y´all tell him? That this is the convert´s true path? To be deceived until gaining the understanding to see through the deception, through the apologist literature? Did y´all tell him the Arabi would be the key?
    To be the only Muslim in the family, aye, I know the burden.
    Khuda hafiz, brother. I mean fi amanillah.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Question
     Reply #89 - February 17, 2016, 07:55 PM

I didn't know it was Arabic. Never heard that word. It was not an insult misguided brother.

This is genuinely one of the most beautiful exchanges I have ever read on here.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »