Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: What is this about?
  • What is the goal of this site? - 2 (33.3%)
  • Why this site? - 3 (50%)
  • Hey, everybody! I don't know how polls work! - 1 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 6

Topic: Question

(Read 14095 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Question
     Reply #30 - February 10, 2016, 11:58 AM

I truly don't want attention from you disbelievers. So that also didn't make sense. I was just asking questions.

It's the way he tells them, folks.
  • Question
     Reply #31 - February 10, 2016, 04:14 PM

Kamil, just to be clear - I am a Muslim whether you like it or not - get over it.

No, you are agnostic not muslim. Stop misusing the term "Muslim". Stop doing it Hassan. Or you are agnostic or you are muslim. You cannot be both because both cannot go through the same door. You are more learned than me why do i have to say that to you?
  • Question
     Reply #32 - February 10, 2016, 04:16 PM

This thread should come with a warning: reading it will drop your IQ level.

Let's keep it peaceful here. You see what leaving Islam has done to you?
  • Question
     Reply #33 - February 10, 2016, 04:22 PM

Yes, because I haven't had any Muslims come along looking to "save" and "guide" me before  Roll Eyes. I left the religion without thinking my decision through and didn't think to ask family, friends and religious leaders questions that made me doubt Islam. You're the first person to come along and offer me "help"....not. Just so you know I memorised the Quran as a child with tafseer, I have more than enough knowledge of Islam to decide that it makes no sense. Speaking of facts, you're the one claiming that Islam is the truth so the burden is on you to prove that it is.

Would you say that Muslims should just accept and live with the consequences of Islamophobia? After all, you choose to be Muslims so that is just a consequence of your decision, no? Not so easily dismissible when you're the target of hatred, is it?

You have not read the Quran. If you have read the Quran you would not ask me to prove my statements(because the Quran is evidence). If you admit you have not truly read the Quran i will try my best to help you sister. Reading is one thing, but not understanding it and pondering about it causes to not get it. And you are the one who left so tell me why? Because you did not want to change for Allah you just wanted to repeat your sins? Or is it because you don't understand like my father? Tell me.

Okay you got me there. You got me. But still we muslims are winners and you are losers. We will enter Jannah.
  • Question
     Reply #34 - February 10, 2016, 04:29 PM

Also someone thinks he is funny. But no you are just annoying. I don't need to say who that person  is that  person knows it already.
  • Question
     Reply #35 - February 10, 2016, 04:32 PM

Hassan is more of a Muslim than you'll ever be. Go learn about Islam. Self-righteousness is not a very Muslim attribute to have.
  • Question
     Reply #36 - February 10, 2016, 04:51 PM

Hassan is not even a muslim so that didn't make sense. He is agnostic. And i do not see myself as someone righteous. Also Hassan needs to know that if he claims to be muslim and disbelievers agree with him and muslims do not than i think it's clear to whom he belongs.
  • Question
     Reply #37 - February 10, 2016, 05:14 PM

Hassan is not even a muslim so that didn't make sense. He is agnostic. And i do not see myself as someone righteous. Also Hassan needs to know that if he claims to be muslim and disbelievers agree with him and muslims do not than i think it's clear to whom he belongs.

Fala tuzakku anfusakum. Huwa 'alamu bi man ittaqaa -Surah Najm

"Claim not purity for your own selves. He knows best as to who has achieved piety."
  • Question
     Reply #38 - February 10, 2016, 05:28 PM

Where have i claimed to be pure? I just stated the facts. No one can be agnostic and muslim not just Hassan but no one. It's a fact. You can't have imaan if you doubt Allah am i wrong?
  • Question
     Reply #39 - February 10, 2016, 05:38 PM

The Agnostic Muslim Facebook Group

We are Muslims who came together because of our shared skepticism and/or rejection of the idea that the Qur'an is an infallible document, and that Muhammad was the perfect example for mankind. This does NOT mean we reject them as as irrelevant or bad, it simply means that we see them as a part of our proud history as Muslims. We believe that their legacies contain much wisdom, in addition to much that is temporal and man-made in nature. Despite this view, we remain Muslims, and our appreciation for Islam is rooted in our ability to examine and discuss it from a critical perspective.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/872095636170933/permalink/920250724688757/
  • Question
     Reply #40 - February 10, 2016, 06:04 PM

Where have i claimed to be pure? I just stated the facts. No one can be agnostic and muslim not just Hassan but no one. It's a fact. You can't have imaan if you doubt Allah am i wrong?

You actually can, even from a Qur'anic perspective.

Ibrahim, for example, on many occasion asked for proof from God to help his heart to become content with his faith. Ibrahim went as far as considering a distant star to be his lord (or a planet - Allah isn't too clear on which one the word kawkab refers to). Then he called the moon his lord, then the sun.

Ibrahim then decided to turn his face towards whatever it was that created those things, while still demanding to see God's work of raising the dead in action.  All of these are manifestations of doubt. While God satisfied Ibrahim's requests, he doesn't seem to work that way for us anymore.

Musa, as well, demanded to see Allah. This also presents a manifestation of doubt.

Muhammad was so unsure of his prophetic mission that he contemplated and even went on to attempt suicide. The Qur'an speaks of this lingering desire to commit suicide even later in his career. "Fa la'alaka baakhi'un nafsaka 'alaa athaarim in lam yu'minu bihathal haddethi asafa.   - "It may be that you, Muhammad, would kill yourself over their trails in sorrow, if they don't believe in this speech." Suicide is considered a form of kufr, and yet the Qur'an confirms that it weighed heavily on the prophet's mind.

Struggling and wrestling with the idea of God is actually a common trend among many religious figures. Agnosticism speaks to an absence of knowability, not necessarily an absence of faith. Being so sure that you know exactly what and how God is presents a form of arrogance. If there is a God, then it is from the affairs of the unseen and unknowable. That is the spirit behind agnosticism. "Wa maa kaan Allahu Li yut'li'akum 'ala l-ghaib."  - "It is not God's will to give you insight into the secrets of the unseen." (Surah Al- Imran.)

So yes, you can be an agnostic and a Muslim, as Hassan has clearly stated that he is a Muslim, but that he does not claim to have knowledge of those affairs which are beyond human perception.
  • Question
     Reply #41 - February 10, 2016, 06:24 PM

YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM WHEN YOU REJECT ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER.

You have homosexual 'muslims'.
    Transexual 'muslims'.
    And now Agnostic 'muslims'.

What's the next? Atheist muslim? Christian muslim? You are misuing the term "Muslim" Hassan. You are not a muslim. I think you belief being a muslim is something Cultural. I belief you confuse culture with religion and you really have to stop that. Look you can say that you are agnostic but you practise Islam because you were born Islamic okay i get that but claiming to be muslim goes too far because you are not muslim. You are agnostic.
  • Question
     Reply #42 - February 10, 2016, 06:25 PM

Sorry bro. He's a Muslim. You'll just have to get over it.
  • Question
     Reply #43 - February 10, 2016, 06:30 PM

You actually can, even from a Qur'anic perspective.

Ibrahim, for example, on many occasion asked for proof from God to help his heart to become content with his faith. Ibrahim went as far as considering a distant star to be his lord (or a planet - Allah isn't too clear on which one the word kawkab refers to). Then he called the moon his lord, then the sun.

Ibrahim then decided to turn his face towards whatever it was that created those things, while still demanding to see God's work of raising the dead in action.  All of these are manifestations of doubt. While God satisfied Ibrahim's requests, he doesn't seem to work that way for us anymore.

Musa, as well, demanded to see Allah. This also presents a manifestation of doubt.

Muhammad was so unsure of his prophetic mission that he contemplated and even went on to attempt suicide. The Qur'an speaks of this lingering desire to commit suicide even later in his career. "Fa la'alaka baakhi'un nafsaka 'alaa athaarim in lam yu'minu bihathal haddethi asafa.   - "It may be that you, Muhammad, would kill yourself over their trails in sorrow, if they don't believe in this speech." Suicide is considered a form of kufr, and yet the Qur'an confirms that it weighed heavily on the prophet's mind.

Struggling and wrestling with the idea of God is actually a common trend among many religious figures. Agnosticism speaks to an absence of knowability, not necessarily an absence of faith. Being so sure that you know exactly what and how God is presents a form of arrogance. If there is a God, then it is from the affairs of the unseen and unknowable. That is the spirit behind agnosticism. "Wa maa kaan Allahu Li yut'li'akum 'ala l-ghaib."  - "It is not God's will to give you insight into the secrets of the unseen." (Surah Al- Imran.)

So yes, you can be an agnostic and a Muslim, as Hassan has clearly stated that he is a Muslim, but that he does not claim to have knowledge of those affairs which are beyond human perception.

Ibrahim(AS)DID NOT DOUBT ALLAH HE JUST WANTED A STRONGER FAITH. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOUBT.

I ALSO WANT TO SEE ALLAH BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DOUBT HIS EXISTENCE. YOU MISUNDERSTAND THAT IS WHY YOU LEFT THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINTS RIGHT. YOU INTERPRET THE SCRIPTURES ON YOUR OWN MISGUIDED WAY AND YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT.

READ THE VERSE AGAIN. IT DID NOT SAY "MUHAMMAD YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF".

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE UNSEEN TO REALIZE THE TRUTH. WHO TEACHED YOU?

SO NO, YOU CANNOT BE AGNOSTIC AND MUSLIM.

I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL BECAUSE I WANT MY STATEMENTS TO GO RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD.
  • Question
     Reply #44 - February 10, 2016, 06:36 PM

Ibrahim(AS)DID NOT DOUBT ALLAH HE JUST WANTED A STRONGER FAITH. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOUBT.

I ALSO WANT TO SEE ALLAH BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DOUBT HIS EXISTENCE. YOU MISUNDERSTAND THAT IS WHY YOU LEFT THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINTS RIGHT. YOU INTERPRET THE SCRIPTURES ON YOUR OWN MISGUIDED WAY AND YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT.

READ THE VERSE AGAIN. IT DID NOT SAY "MUHAMMAD YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF".

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE UNSEEN TO REALIZE THE TRUTH. WHO TEACHED YOU?

SO NO, YOU CANNOT BE AGNOSTIC AND MUSLIM.

I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL BECAUSE I WANT MY STATEMENTS TO GO RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD.

Thank you, Shaykh Kamil. Your eloquent use of capital letters really helped me to see the truth of your argument. Barak Alluhu feek.
  • Question
     Reply #45 - February 10, 2016, 06:39 PM

ALSO YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. YES YOU.
  • Question
     Reply #46 - February 10, 2016, 06:39 PM

Thank you, Shaykh Kamil. Your eloquent use of capital letters really helped me to see the truth of your argument. Barak Alluhu feek.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.
  • Question
     Reply #47 - February 10, 2016, 06:41 PM

Wa iyyak
  • Question
     Reply #48 - February 10, 2016, 06:57 PM

Hassan is agnostic not muslim. He did not refute my statements. Why? Because he can't. He is simply just in denial and is between being a misguided kafir and a guided muslim and because he does not want to decide because of his doubts he just stays in the middle. Well Hassan i have something for you in Islam there is nothing like "the middle". You are a muslim or you are not. And you clearly are not. But you are close to being a muslim. So stop being in denial and go back to Allah make the right decision and be my big brother again and teach me and others with truthful information and not with your misguided 'agnostic muslim' nonsense.
  • Question
     Reply #49 - February 10, 2016, 06:59 PM

It's the way he tells them, folks.

I know it's you who is messing with my profile. But this profile picture isn't a bad one good taste. But i ask you to stop messing around wi
  • Question
     Reply #50 - February 10, 2016, 06:59 PM

STOP MESSING AROUND WITH MY PROFILE PLEASE!
  • Question
     Reply #51 - February 10, 2016, 07:02 PM

I DO NOT LIKE THIS PROFILE PICTURE I WAS JUST ASKING SOME QUESTIONS. WHY HAVEN'T I MET ONE SERIOUS LEARNED 'EX-MUSLIM'? BECAUSE THERE CLEARLY DOES NOT EXIST ONE. YOU ALL LOST IT WHEN YOU LEFT ISLAM. JUST REPENT ALLAH WILL FORGIVE.
  • Question
     Reply #52 - February 10, 2016, 07:07 PM

Maybe use more capital letters next time. It's the universal guarantee of Truth, after all.

Also, this whole thing is a goddamn Poe. It has to be.
  • Question
     Reply #53 - February 10, 2016, 07:09 PM

TOOR, your way of dealing with people online is just silly. Stop messing around with my profile.
  • Question
     Reply #54 - February 10, 2016, 07:18 PM

Also someone thinks he is funny. But no you are just annoying. I don't need to say who that person  is that  person knows it already.

Impossible. Our dear leader Hassan has banned humour as it can lead to undesirable thoughts that corrupt our minds and compromise our Zionist goals.

If you are telling the truth, please report the individual immediately so they may be swiftly disciplined for their violation of sameness.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Question
     Reply #55 - February 10, 2016, 07:20 PM

Cheesy
  • Question
     Reply #56 - February 10, 2016, 07:20 PM

STOP MESSING AROUND WITH MY PROFILE PLEASE!

Cheesy Cheesy
  • Question
     Reply #57 - February 10, 2016, 07:23 PM

Impossible. Our dear leader Hassan has banned humour as it can lead to undesirable thoughts that corrupt our minds and compromise our Zionist goals.

If you are telling the truth, please report the individual immediately so they may be swiftly disciplined for their violation of sameness.

As we all know  لا رهبانية في الآسلام - There is no monkey* business in Islam.

*as in monks Wink Tongue
  • Question
     Reply #58 - February 10, 2016, 07:25 PM

I was clearly refering to Root and not Hassan.
  • Question
     Reply #59 - February 10, 2016, 07:25 PM

I mean Toor. Weird name.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »