Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: What is this about?
  • What is the goal of this site? - 2 (33.3%)
  • Why this site? - 3 (50%)
  • Hey, everybody! I don't know how polls work! - 1 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 6

Topic: Question

(Read 14093 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Question
     OP - February 09, 2016, 06:18 PM

What is the goal of this site? Okay we get it you are misguided people(also known as so called ex muslims which is just the same as a kafir so just say kafir)but why than this site? Don't you get attention or what? I converted to Islam but you don't see me doing the things this site is doing. I made a decision and that's it. I do not understand why you disbelievers are doing this. Leaving Islam tells us already that you are against Islam. You don't accept it teachings nor do you follow it we already get it. So why this site? The only thing you are actually making clear to the ones who can see is how much misguided you are. I belief the only reason why this site is created is so that you 'ex-muslims' can satisfy yourselves about your decision. If i am wrong than prove it to remove this site. Peace.
  • Question
     Reply #1 - February 09, 2016, 06:27 PM

Hello Kamil  parrot

The goal of this site is to be a safe space for people who Islam orders it's followers to kill. That is why ex-Muslims face violence and isolation in many cases. I find it funny when Muslims play victim after coming across sites like this when in reality they probably wouldn't be around if they just accepted the choices of other people to leave Islam.
  • Question
     Reply #2 - February 09, 2016, 06:43 PM

If you live in western countries we muslims have no right to even touch you so there is nothing to fear but Allah. And if you live as a disbeliever in an Islamic country than just move in western countries and if you don't than you have to face the consequences. Like i said before it's your decision.

It's not that i don't accept your choices, it's not my choice so there is nothing for me to accept and not. And we muslims are the victim. At least, the ones who try to obey are victims. Of Islamophobia as an example. You so called ex-muslims are indeed victims but you are victims of your own decisions and not of Islam nor muslims. No one forced you to leave.
  • Question
     Reply #3 - February 09, 2016, 06:46 PM

I chose "why this site?"  I hope it wins.
  • Question
     Reply #4 - February 09, 2016, 06:50 PM

This site also doesn't show any form of safety from muslims who try to kill. It just shows how much you are against Islam. If you want to be safe than just ask Allah. I also spoke to our creator even before i converted to Islam. Yes, BEFORE. Being a disbeliever or just not officialy muslim like i was DOES NOT mean you cannot make Dua anymore. That's nonsense Allah created you even if you are not muslim nothing changes Allah still is your God, our God.
  • Question
     Reply #5 - February 09, 2016, 06:52 PM

I clearly see you people don't know what Islam means. You never did to be fair or you just lost it like my father.
  • Question
     Reply #6 - February 09, 2016, 07:22 PM

If you live in western countries we muslims have no right to even touch you so there is nothing to fear but Allah. And if you live as a disbeliever in an Islamic country than just move in western countries and if you don't than you have to face the consequences. Like i said before it's your decision.

It's not that i don't accept your choices, it's not my choice so there is nothing for me to accept and not. And we muslims are the victim. At least, the ones who try to obey are victims. Of Islamophobia as an example. You so called ex-muslims are indeed victims but you are victims of your own decisions and not of Islam nor muslims. No one forced you to leave.

We didn't believe in the religion, that's why we left. Or should we stay in a religion that makes no sense? Muslims are constantly shoving Islam down our throats and treat minorities and apostates in Muslim countries much worse than any Islamophobia they face in the West. Sure there are ignorant bigots in the West but the law is designed to protect Muslims and everyone else from bigotry. Furthermore your suggestion is ridiculous because many apostates do not live in the West and moving there is not easy; it's even impossible for some. Do you think that it's acceptable to drive people out of their homes and make them leave their lives and families behind just because of their beliefs?
  • Question
     Reply #7 - February 09, 2016, 07:30 PM

I voted for the first option.
  • Question
     Reply #8 - February 09, 2016, 07:34 PM

Habibi, I studied shariah for many years. I taught Islam to others. I had recognized and well-known scholars from the ahl al sunnah teach me Islam. I was a teaching the Quran, and was actually on the journey for attaining an ijaza. I was that much dedicated towards the Quran.

But go ahead, tell me more about how I don't know anything about Islam Grin

Also, when I left Islam, I was attacked and under actual real for my life and health. And still to some extent. Despite the fact that I just wanted to be left alone and have those nutcases leave me alone. But no, you can leave Islam. But unfortunately, there will always be Muslims who will make sure you suffer emotionally, socially, economically, and sometimes even with your health and life, for the fact that you just don't believe in Islam anymore.

But tell me more about how ex-Muslims suffer no prosecution or repercussions from their family, friends and society.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Question
     Reply #9 - February 09, 2016, 07:53 PM

Habibi, I studied shariah for many years. I taught Islam to others. I had recognized and well-known scholars from the ahl al sunnah teach me Islam. I was a teaching the Quran, and was actually on the journey for attaining an ijaza. I was that much dedicated towards the Quran.

Also, when I left Islam, I was attacked and under actual real for my life and health. And still to some extent. Despite the fact that I just wanted to be left alone and have those nutcases leave me alone. But no, you can leave Islam. But unfortunately, there will always be Muslims who will make sure you suffer emotionally, socially, economically, and sometimes even with your health and life, for the fact that you just don't believe in Islam anymore.

But tell me more about how ex-Muslims suffer no prosecution or repercussions from their family, friends and society.

It is amusing as the OP seem exactly like the type of person you mentioned. People that are unable to get over the fact that people leave Islam so must go out of their way to involve themselves with other people personal and religious issues.

This site also doesn't show any form of safety from muslims who try to kill. It just shows how much you are against Islam. If you want to be safe than just ask Allah. I also spoke to our creator even before i converted to Islam. Yes, BEFORE. Being a disbeliever or just not officialy muslim like i was DOES NOT mean you cannot make Dua anymore. That's nonsense Allah created you even if you are not muslim nothing changes Allah still is your God, our God.

So you think a website should also function as a organization which acts as law enforcement or vigilante manner? Or perhaps you do not understand what a website is and the limitation of a website.

It is pure nonsense to practice a system of beliefs and rituals you do not follow. It would be like a Muslim accepting Jesus is Lord,  Savoir and God, something which no Muslim believes.

What is the goal of this site? Okay we get it you are misguided people(also known as so called ex muslims which is just the same as a kafir so just say kafir)but why than this site? Don't you get attention or what? I converted to Islam but you don't see me doing the things this site is doing. I made a decision and that's it. I do not understand why you disbelievers are doing this. Leaving Islam tells us already that you are against Islam. You don't accept it teachings nor do you follow it we already get it. So why this site? The only thing you are actually making clear to the ones who can see is how much misguided you are. I belief the only reason why this site is created is so that you 'ex-muslims' can satisfy yourselves about your decision. If i am wrong than prove it to remove this site. Peace.

Seems like you are trying to get attention by joining a website you oppose with members that hold views you oppose then you get on your hilltop to denounce people for doing less than you have done. You made two decisions. You converted then proceeded to bother people that do not conform to your views.

Your demands are irrational and a thinly veiled attempt to get people to shutdown a website you do not approve of. Tough luck son.

Your poll is hilarious.
  • Question
     Reply #10 - February 09, 2016, 08:34 PM

This^

and this^
  • Question
     Reply #11 - February 09, 2016, 08:36 PM

What is the goal of this site?

To spread mischief on the earth - obviously! Duh

Why this site?

Simple - we get paid by the JEWS of course! Double Duh
  • Question
     Reply #12 - February 09, 2016, 11:02 PM

You tell em Kamil. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy on the Internet than this site.

Take it from me. They draw you in with their parrots and dancing bunnies, and suddenly you're knee deep plotting the next Zionist conspiracy to justify invading Muslim lands.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Question
     Reply #13 - February 09, 2016, 11:14 PM

True story ^
  • Question
     Reply #14 - February 09, 2016, 11:30 PM

I also see you've met our chief of propaganda, the notorious yeezevee. He's been trying to control what we can say by implementing a whole new language known as yeezspeak, in which you can only communicate through YouTube videos and short cryptic statements.

Run while you still can Kamil. It's too late for me.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
  • Question
     Reply #15 - February 10, 2016, 12:30 AM

Salafism, is a likely drug that Kamil is on.
  • Question
     Reply #16 - February 10, 2016, 01:36 AM

Cheesy
  • Question
     Reply #17 - February 10, 2016, 04:12 AM

We didn't believe in the religion, that's why we left. Or should we stay in a religion that makes no sense? Muslims are constantly shoving Islam down our throats and treat minorities and apostates in Muslim countries much worse than any Islamophobia they face in the West. Sure there are ignorant bigots in the West but the law is designed to protect Muslims and everyone else from bigotry. Furthermore your suggestion is ridiculous because many apostates do not live in the West and moving there is not easy; it's even impossible for some. Do you think that it's acceptable to drive people out of their homes and make them leave their lives and families behind just because of their beliefs?

Of course i know you don't belief in Islam that is what i have been saying the whole time. You left Islam so of course you will be saying negative things about it so your statements do not surprise me. I want facts i don't want your personal problems with Islam. And like i said before you decided to leave so you have to face the consequences of it. I feel sorry for you i know it's not good if you get driven out of your home and your family abadons you but those things may be the consequences for leaving Islam. And that is just the part in this life the part in the afterlife is more worse. Why don't you just repent? Or just tell me why you left maybe i can clear up your misunderstandings.
  • Question
     Reply #18 - February 10, 2016, 04:14 AM

Well you decided to leave so that's your problem. And yes you do know Islam, but you don't recognize it.
  • Question
     Reply #19 - February 10, 2016, 04:21 AM

It is amusing as the OP seem exactly like the type of person you mentioned. People that are unable to get over the fact that people leave Islam so must go out of their way to involve themselves with other people personal and religious issues.

So you think a website should also function as a organization which acts as law enforcement or vigilante manner? Or perhaps you do not understand what a website is and the limitation of a website.

It is pure nonsense to practice a system of beliefs and rituals you do not follow. It would be like a Muslim accepting Jesus is Lord,  Savoir and God, something which no Muslim believes.

Seems like you are trying to get attention by joining a website you oppose with members that hold views you oppose then you get on your hilltop to denounce people for doing less than you have done. You made two decisions. You converted then proceeded to bother people that do not conform to your views.

Your demands are irrational and a thinly veiled attempt to get people to shutdown a website you do not approve of. Tough luck son.

Your poll is hilarious.

I was just asking questions. If you have a problem with that than just go away.

That didn't make sense.

I know it is nonsense. I never tried to make you do that you clearly misunderstood me.

I truly don't want attention from you disbelievers. So that also didn't make sense. I was just asking questions.

Hey let's keep it peaceful here. I am a muslim you know that. And you also can just change the site. If muslims try to kill you than make a site about that instead of showing how much of against Islam you are just because you misunderstand it teachings. That just shows how much misguided you are. My father left so i know EXACTLY what i am saying.

Lol.
  • Question
     Reply #20 - February 10, 2016, 04:24 AM

True story ^

Oh please Hassan you think being a muslim is something like skin color. Like you can be Dutch and white and Spanish and white you belief you can be agnostic and muslim but religion does not work like that.
  • Question
     Reply #21 - February 10, 2016, 07:25 AM

Being a muslim in the past and a kafir now does not mean you don't know Islam. Because you do(if you at least are learned and  not just in denial). But you do not realize it as the truth and there is were it goes wrong. A muslim may know that Allah sees him while he is sinning but he still sins. Why? Because he does not realize Allah is truly seeing what he is doing. I know what i am saying i experienced something like that.
  • Question
     Reply #22 - February 10, 2016, 07:40 AM

Well you decided to leave so that's your problem.

Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Question
     Reply #23 - February 10, 2016, 10:12 AM

I also see you've met our chief of propaganda, the notorious yeezevee. He's been trying to control what we can say by implementing a whole new language known as yeezspeak, in which you can only communicate through YouTube videos and short cryptic statements.

Run while you still can Kamil. It's too late for me.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
  • Question
     Reply #24 - February 10, 2016, 10:17 AM

Kamil, just to be clear - I am a Muslim whether you like it or not - get over it.
  • Question
     Reply #25 - February 10, 2016, 10:19 AM

Who closed the poll I wanted to vote lol
  • Question
     Reply #26 - February 10, 2016, 10:42 AM

This thread should come with a warning: reading it will drop your IQ level.
  • Question
     Reply #27 - February 10, 2016, 10:55 AM

Kamil, just to be clear - I am a Muslim whether you like it or not - get over it.

Afro
  • Question
     Reply #28 - February 10, 2016, 11:02 AM

Of course i know you don't belief in Islam that is what i have been saying the whole time. You left Islam so of course you will be saying negative things about it so your statements do not surprise me. I want facts i don't want your personal problems with Islam. And like i said before you decided to leave so you have to face the consequences of it. I feel sorry for you i know it's not good if you get driven out of your home and your family abadons you but those things may be the consequences for leaving Islam. And that is just the part in this life the part in the afterlife is more worse. Why don't you just repent? Or just tell me why you left maybe i can clear up your misunderstandings.

Yes, because I haven't had any Muslims come along looking to "save" and "guide" me before  Roll Eyes. I left the religion without thinking my decision through and didn't think to ask family, friends and religious leaders questions that made me doubt Islam. You're the first person to come along and offer me "help"....not. Just so you know I memorised the Quran as a child with tafseer, I have more than enough knowledge of Islam to decide that it makes no sense. Speaking of facts, you're the one claiming that Islam is the truth so the burden is on you to prove that it is.

Would you say that Muslims should just accept and live with the consequences of Islamophobia? After all, you choose to be Muslims so that is just a consequence of your decision, no? Not so easily dismissible when you're the target of hatred, is it?
  • Question
     Reply #29 - February 10, 2016, 11:49 AM

If you live in western countries we muslims have no right to even touch you so there is nothing to fear but Allah. And if you live as a disbeliever in an Islamic country than just move in western countries and if you don't than you have to face the consequences.

I also wonder why so many people refer to themselves as "ex-muslims". Certainly could not be a bid to normalize apostasy from the one true religion, so people don't have to face any "consequences" for choosing to leave a religion they don't believe in anymore, right?

Would you say that Muslims should just accept and live with the consequences of Islamophobia? After all, you choose to be Muslims so that is just a consequence of your decision, no? Not so easily dismissible when you're the target of hatred, is it?

That's gross and racist.  Tongue
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »