Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi

(Read 4170 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi
     OP - January 18, 2016, 02:48 PM

Here I am typing in this forum as an infidel. It fells weird becoming something I looked down on. Something I hated.  In less than 6 months, I went from being Muslim, praying five times a day, starving myself 30 days a year, wear the Islamic uniform, sing the Quran out loud a few times a day, praising Muhammad and Allah.

Although living my whole life in the West and being raised in a moderate Muslim family, I was still brought up to look down at fellow humans who were not part of our cult. I was raised to believe this cult was a religion of peace.  Looking around, I could only identify ONE religion that a had a death sentence for abandoning it. It was the same religion that proclaimed to be the religion of peace.  I brought this fact up with some Muslim friends and family and their reaction was quite amusing. They believed that Islam was a religion of peace but also agreed in Islamic law with how apostates are dealt with.  However, discussing both these beliefs together caused some of them to either get aggressive and emotional due to the cognitive dissonance or just remain speechless and walk off.  I once asked my mother if she was ready to let her nine year old daughter get married  and her faced gradually got red.  It is sunnah to imitate Muhammad, so why just stop at growing a beard and wear what he wore but embrace the whole sunnah?  It would be like a Christian claiming to follow the ten commandments but only 4 of them. Is it not a sunnah to drink camel urine and marry and have sex with children? 

What are my current beliefs? Do I believe in a man called Muhammad ibn Abdullah who was born in Mecca, died in Medinah, married a six year old child, had sex with her at the age of nine, worship a stone cube in the desert five times a day and starve myself thirty days a year? No.
    I do not believe in  a God that gets pissed off whenever I eat a pork sandwich or listen to music. I do not believe in a God that requires worship.  I have no intention of joining another religion. Religion must to make its followers feel special. Religion feeds the ego. It makes you look down at fellow humans as kuffar, infidel, Goy etc. If religion does not make its followers feel special, people will leave. It is this superiority complex religion cannot admit.  I had this feeling of being superior to kuffar.  I Thought everyone else was going to burn in hell for eternity and Allah created paradise just for Muslims. 

It is this sort of mentality that enables a person to kill a fellow human, whether its an Islamist killing kuffar or a Jew killing goys. Religion is the whole reason why the world is burning down.

Islam is a religion of peace..the kind of peace you find six feet under if you try to leave
  • Hi
     Reply #1 - January 18, 2016, 04:14 PM

Welcome.

Pardon the question, but - not a planespotter, are you?  Wink
  • Hi
     Reply #2 - January 18, 2016, 04:21 PM

I'm not a planespotter.

Islam is a religion of peace..the kind of peace you find six feet under if you try to leave
  • Hi
     Reply #3 - January 18, 2016, 04:48 PM

Pilot? Cabin crew? Anything remotely related to British and/or Imperial Airways? I'm intrigued by your choice of handle, is all.
  • Hi
     Reply #4 - January 18, 2016, 05:18 PM

I hold a PPL and live in the UK.

• Hi
     Reply #5 - January 18, 2016, 09:52 PM

nicely deduced
  • Hi
     Reply #6 - January 19, 2016, 01:54 AM

parrot Welcome!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hi
     Reply #7 - January 19, 2016, 05:43 AM

parrot

Welcome!  dance dance
  • Hi
     Reply #8 - January 19, 2016, 08:18 PM

Welcome! Great introduction  parrot
  • Hi
     Reply #9 - January 24, 2016, 10:26 PM

Hi welcome to the forum, I have the same feelings as you although I haven't technically left Islam I can't accept any of the things you've written above either. My problem is that as you know it's really hard to re wire my brain into another mode after so many years of indoctrination. I wasn't raised Muslim but choose Islam as my religion at a really low point in my life, now I feel like without it I'll fall apart or God will punish me.

My question is how did you get over the mental obstacles stopping you from moving forward in life.

Thanks 
  • Hi
     Reply #10 - January 25, 2016, 05:03 PM

I am still recovering from the Islamic brainwashing.  There are moments where I think I'll be tortured in hell. It takes time to unlearn. The environment you live in has a big impact on that. Try to avoid people who push religious nonsense down your throat.  They make your transition even more difficult and painful. That includes family and friends. I am not saying to cut all contact with them. Take break for a while and focus on your recovery.

• Hi
     Reply #11 - January 25, 2016, 11:16 PM

Welcome Speedbird. Here is your customary rabbit.  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hi
     Reply #12 - January 25, 2016, 11:48 PM

It's weird, in Islam we are taught to only be with Muslims and I ended up cutting myself of from all family and friends, now 16 years later I'm going the other way!
  • Hi
     Reply #13 - February 05, 2016, 05:53 PM

Hi Welcome  parrot

Great introduction!
  • Hi
     Reply #14 - February 05, 2016, 10:05 PM

Speedbird,

You're welcome

far away hug

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »