Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America

(Read 115142 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 ... 30 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America
     Reply #480 - December 24, 2016, 03:58 AM

Donald Trump's Plan For Muslim Ban Following Berlin Truck Attack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kalm8x4U1GE

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #481 - December 25, 2016, 11:53 AM

Glad to see nothing changes on here.
     Reply #482 - December 25, 2016, 02:52 PM

Donald Trump's Plan
    For Muslim Ban Following Berlin Truck Attack[/b][/i]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kalm8x4U1GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kalm8x4U1GE[/url]

Donald Trump has no plans  and had no plans.,    The only plan he had   before American elections was ., "AMERICAN DEMOCRATIC   AND REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS  BULLIED HIM,CRACKED  JOKES ON HIM"   and  he bullied them back  during debates  and cracked biggest joke on them by winning elections  .,

His only biggest plus  point  during primaries was he is outsider .,  and he beat the shit of republican candidates  .,  

After that.,   winning against Mrs  Clinton using republican platform became  easier  because HE DID NOT CARE LOOSING   and American democratic party  did not sense the American public anger on political corruption and stagnation  in the system   in both parties .,  On top of that Clinton was blasted in primaries by that independent guy  Bernie Sanders.,  Her other problem is her Husband infidelity +  Like Trump Bernie Sanders  is also an outsider to US OF A  politics  and he was smarter than her .,So   sure  some of those Sander supporter left the party or didn't even go to polls ...

The results of  all that is    a BIG MOUTH BULLY BECOMES PRESIDENT OF US OF A .,This fellow had No policies and NO PLANS  and  he still does not have any., the only thing he has is  BIG MOUTH AND  BULLY WRESTLER BEHAVIOR  ..   and apparently  that is all  what is needed to win an election in US of A..   and indeed that is the beauty in your country

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #483 - January 11, 2017, 12:20 AM

Sessions: Muslims shouldn't be denied entry to the US
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EVeo4j_NY8

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #484 - January 11, 2017, 01:28 AM

It doesn't matter whether they should be or shouldn't be; they CAN'T be. No number of talking heads arguing about the ethics and ramifications will change the Constitution. Trump can't change the Constitution. He can't swing enough of the Congress or enough states. So i really don't think it's worth everyone's time to bluster on about this, gay marriage or abortion. He can SAY whatever he wants about these topics, but he can't DO anything about it. What one does and is capable of doing matters more to me than what one says.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #485 - January 11, 2017, 01:34 AM

It doesn't matter whether they should be or shouldn't be; they CAN'T be. No number of talking heads arguing about the ethics and ramifications will change the Constitution. Trump can't change the Constitution. He can't swing enough of the Congress or enough states. So i really don't think it's worth everyone's time to bluster on about this, gay marriage or abortion. He can SAY whatever he wants about these topics, but he can't DO anything about it. What one does and is capable of doing matters more to me than what one says.

Gal usa, he can do a lot of things as head of executive branch.
    He can deport legal muslim immigrants on national security concerns.
    Stop muslim immigration,extreme vetting, he has those powers.

Reply #486 - January 11, 2017, 02:12 AM

Oh right, i didn't realize you'd studied the constitutionality of it and knew how he was going to get around the whole "no law respecting an establishment of religion nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof" thing and the "no religious test shall be issued" thing. I'm sure there's some legal precedent I'm not aware of for being able to deport groups of people en masse?  Or how to stop Muslims from emigrating without using a religious test? And I'm sure by "extreme vetting", you must mean something more than "checking their ID against the no fly list" and "flipping through their passport to see if they've been anywhere violent recently and checking their social media profiles and friends list and asking them sternly what they're planning on doing during their visit if they have"?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #487 - January 11, 2017, 11:19 AM

Gal usa, legislative branch always have some loopholes, used by executive branch, what they consider is good for their interest & interest of country.
    Even us citizenship can be revoked.
    http://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

Reply #488 - January 11, 2017, 11:25 AM

(4) Security and related grounds
    (A) In generalAny alien who has engaged, is engaged, or at any time after admission engages in—
    (i) any activity to violate any law of the United States relating to espionage or sabotage or to violate or evade any law prohibiting the export from the United States of goods, technology, or sensitive information,
    (ii) any other criminal activity which endangers public safety or national security, or
    (iii) any activity a purpose of which is the opposition to, or the control or overthrow of, the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unlawful means,
    is deportable.
    (B) Terrorist activities
    Any alien who is described in subparagraph (B) or (F) of section 1182(a)(3) of this title is deportable

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1227#a_4

Reply #489 - January 11, 2017, 12:08 PM

Oh right, so there are only laws and precedents that would allow deportation and turning people away on a case by case basis, not en masse. He couldn't just deport all Muslims or prevent all Muslims from entering the country. Because that would be prohibiting the free exercise of a religion or instituting a religious test. And I'm guessing that the "extreme vetting" isn't worse than what I suggested it might be, either. I've done more "extreme vetting" of ex-boyfriends than the things I listed...like the time I used the "enhanced interrogation" method described in this clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqN-G4uDhf0
    on an ex-boyfriend because I wanted to know what kind of anti-torture training he'd received to get his "advanced security clearance" that he was bragging about (answer: none, he broke after five minutes--I figured he'd at least have gotten a one day seminar; which made me question why even bother with giving out a security clearance at all if honestly your state secrets are no more safe than if you hand them out to random people on the street).

Reply #490 - January 13, 2017, 06:13 PM

Oh right, ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqN-G4uDhf0

on an ex-boyfriend because I wanted to know what kind ...

Huh!  what?? what is that  what kind of video is that usa_gal ?

Let me give you right video.. please watch it ..part of it is in english

and read the link..and and  tell  your NEW Nero or Caligula ..to  beat that video.. at that link

Indeed  there  are many good people in your country

Reply #491 - January 14, 2017, 06:14 AM

Huh!  what?? what is that  what kind of video is that usa_gal ?

....it's star trek....I quote star trek every chance I get. The younger guy (Elim Garak) is secretly the son of the older guy (Enabran Tain), the former head of the Obsidian Order which is the Cardassian version of the CIA. Elim was always trying to impress his dad, so he joined the Obsidian Order and tortured people to get information from them. The thing I did was stare silently at the guy until he broke and just started telling me anything I asked to get me to stop.

Reply #492 - January 15, 2017, 05:03 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKrkljBDwMTnzAH7J75YYAg26jz8muIFveNxMp7XyYHngMah6u7GyY1-0Rg5i02T5iAROZ6v&v=PsD59byZkl0&time_continue=300
    Nic Smith, a self-described "white trash hillbilly from the holler" has a few choice words for The Young Turks and other "left wing media" outlets in regard to assumptions about people from the South and from Coal Country. Did he believe Donald Trump when he promised to bring all the coal jobs back? What does he think about popular narratives on the right, blaming immigrants for global economic conditions, or cutting back on immigration to protect the white majority?

Reply #493 - January 15, 2017, 08:59 PM

Trump's inauguration - the twilight zone: https://mobile.twitter.com/scottwrynn/status/820639244968480768
     Reply #494 - January 21, 2017, 12:00 AM

Trump sworn in as 45th US president, vows to eradicate 'radical Islamic terrorism'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf08TMb-dGQ

Reply #495 - January 21, 2017, 01:27 AM

This is the last guy who should be handling that. None of our presidents have been any good at it whatsoever.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #496 - January 21, 2017, 06:49 PM

Trump sworn in as 45th US president, vows to eradicate 'radical Islamic terrorism'

This is the last guy who should be handling that. None of our presidents have been any good at it whatsoever.

handling that.......   you mean  radical-islamic-terrorism?  or  any  faith based terrorism?  well  Mr.  Trump could  probably do that .,  

I say   that is  much easier   and far far cheaper   to do than building wall  around your country  US of A.....

Reply #497 - January 21, 2017, 11:20 PM

I mean everyone is coming at this all backwards. It should be a grounds-up effort, not a "oh, there's some, let's bomb 'em" after the fact clean up thing.

Here we have wasted decades on the aforementioned method. More than a generation!

Reply #498 - January 22, 2017, 02:42 PM

Agreed. It's rather counterproductive, and recent history bears that out. Not to mention, horrifying.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #499 - January 22, 2017, 02:43 PM

And if we're talking specifically about invading Iraq, probably a war crime.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #500 - January 22, 2017, 03:22 PM

Honestly, letting Russia lead, however unsavory the prospect and however unsettling their solutions, might just be the best option available right now. It's abundantly clear that American-led intervention to date has caused far more harm than good and that each new Islamist regime is worse than the one it replaces. The way I see it, Russia just might be able to put a stop to the humanitarian crises, even if they do commit some war crimes to do so. Yes I realize it's a bad option, but I don't think anyone can suggest a good option.

Reply #501 - January 22, 2017, 04:30 PM

And if we're talking specifically about invading Iraq, probably a war crime.

Seriously all of it looks criminal.

Reply #502 - January 22, 2017, 05:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagAlOXT9Wk

Cheesy Cheesy  damn he is completely off the political boat of republicans as well as democrats   ...  Mr. President of US of A  just speaks whatever he  likes., he speaks only to himself ..  I  wonder  which country is going to control  him.  I know who controlled   former US of A president  George Walker Bush..

Yes he says,   he looks like 39 year old ..To me  he looks like 12 year old middle school kid ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0vRKJOz8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEsNAgFC3m8

Americans should elect Mr.  Alex Jones  as their next president...

Reply #503 - January 23, 2017, 02:00 PM

Seriously all of it looks criminal.

True  Cry

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #504 - January 25, 2017, 02:46 AM

I mean everyone is coming at this all backwards. It should be a grounds-up effort, not a "oh, there's some, let's bomb 'em" after the fact clean up thing.

Here we have wasted decades on the aforementioned method. More than a generation!

I see no alternative method being put forward.
     Reply #505 - January 25, 2017, 11:35 AM

"Mass arrest of journalists covering anti-government protests. Not in Cairo or Istanbul or Moscow, but Washington"
     Reply #506 - January 25, 2017, 11:39 AM

Karl Sharro - America, You Look Like an Arab Country Right Now
     Reply #507 - January 26, 2017, 02:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJuFqdVZgyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZ84kn0yyI
    that is long  before Mr. Trump became President

Reply #508 - January 26, 2017, 03:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZGrL7MiUYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a18LHxsidW0

Reply #509 - January 26, 2017, 08:49 AM

Jesus!!! the smearing campaign that I see now against Trump is pathetic really. Leftist media as the likes of The Guardian have almost nothing else on their page other than Trump bashing. As sure as I am that Trump will disappoint his voters and his supporters, he will not be as terrible as the vast majority of leftists are trying to paint him. It is really hard to be worst than Bush jr, yet I have never seen something like that with Bush.

What, some dudes arrested for creating havoc? If not guilty they will be realized... USA compared to an Arab country? What a joke..., how disingenuous one can be to really believe something like that. Not to say that Erdogan is not an Arab, which shows what this self-appointed Middle East commentator- Karl Sharro is made of... Or was he trying to avoid saying "like a Muslim country"...
  • Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 ... 30 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »