Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Fuck Saudi Arabia

(Read 27651 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #90 - December 17, 2015, 10:03 AM

sadly , you're probably right
    If nothing else it might give the ICC some credibility if they're seen to be taking on western countries like UK
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #91 - December 17, 2015, 11:08 AM

Do have to say, the paper did a good job of finding a photo that made the sheik and the military guy in the background look as evil as possible.

You can almost hear the imperial death march in the background.
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #92 - December 17, 2015, 11:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5oDh7o3a00

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #93 - December 17, 2015, 12:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqU9_dGgU0E

That is what BABOONS of ARABIA do in sand land and when his wife  records that apparently she get jailed for that from that Kiiiiing dorm authorities

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/817756

Wife exposing cheating hubby faces jail

The 32-second video was reportedly taken by the Saudi man’s wife, who suspected him of cheating on her. The woman being harassed appears to be the Saudi family’s Indonesian maid, who is seen in the video resisting the man’s advances.

Fahd Mahbob, a lawyer, said there could be punishment for the person who took the video and posted it online. This could mean either a fine of SR500,000 or one year in jail, or both. The publisher of the video faces a fine of SR3 million and six years in prison.

He said cases of cyber crime, involving people filming others without their knowledge, are handled by the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution.

Sure Cybercrime.. but what do we do with REAL CRIME ? ..

Rogues support criminal rogues

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #94 - December 23, 2015, 01:09 PM

Yes.. FUCK SAUDS OF SAND LAND.. THROW THEM OUT OF THE LAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhipfnuCRE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5XJgSfBc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFlqVJi-0_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLXLNhVlsj4

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #95 - December 23, 2015, 01:33 PM

When we visited our mother last week, I learned that migrant workers in Saudi have to ask a Saudi family to sponsor them.... and they must pay the sponsor 500 riyals per month.

Jesus wept.
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #96 - December 24, 2015, 01:13 AM

Slavery is a time honoured tradition over there, one they aren't keen on letting go of.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #97 - January 01, 2016, 05:38 PM

So news today  from Dawn  says Saudi beheadings soar in 2015 under discretionary rulings  with these pictures

A Syrian holds picture of his relative

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia carried out at least 157 executions in 2015, with beheadings reaching their highest level in the kingdom in two decades, according to several advocacy groups that monitor the death penalty worldwide.

Coinciding with the rise in executions is the number of people executed for non-lethal offences that judges have wide discretion to rule on, particularly for drug-related crimes.

Rights group Amnesty International said in November that at least 63 people had been executed since the start of the year for drug-related offences. That figure made for at least 40 per cent of the total number of executions in 2015, compared to less than four per cent for drug-related executions in 2010. Amnesty said Saudi Arabia had exceeded its highest level of executions since 1995, when 192 executions were recorded.

But while most crimes, such as premeditated murder, may carry fixed punishments under Saudi Arabia's interpretation of the Islamic law, or Shariah, drug-related offences are considered “ta'zir”, meaning neither the crime nor the punishment is defined in Islam.

Discretionary judgments for “ta'zir” crimes have led to arbitrary rulings with contentious outcomes.

In a lengthy report issued in August, Amnesty International noted the case of Lafi al-Shammari, a Saudi national with no previous criminal record who was executed in mid-2015 for drug trafficking.

Well that is the news from Dawn  from SAUD SUCKERS OF SAND LAND   but the articles  from  SAUD'S Land writes ..

Absurd criticism of Islam_ on Friday, 1 January 2016 | 21 Rabi'ul Awwal 1437 AH by b Rasheed Abou-Alsamh

Memoirs of a Saudi Ph.D. student: Who cares what they say about Islam _13 October 2014 by  Hatoon Kadi

Biased approach toward Muslims  Published — Sunday 7 December 2014 by Anum J.

Dehumanization of Muslims_17 February 2015 by RAMZY BAROUD

The light of Qur’an by 14 November 2015 Rafia Zakarya

Fighting generalizations with wisdom, patience by Saad Dosari 14 November 2015

well let me read what they say...

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #98 - January 02, 2016, 12:45 PM

Saudi Arabia says 47 executed on terror charges  from Arab News.com

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia executed 47 people on Saturday for terrorism, mostly suspected Al-Qaeda members, Interior Ministry said in a statement broadcast on state television.
    State television showed footage of the aftermath of Al-Qaeda attacks in the last decade, media reported.

Saudi Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz Al Al-Sheikh appeared on television soon after to describe the executions as just, Reuters reported.

Al Arabiya said 45 of those executed were of Saudi nationality, alongside one Chadian and one Egyptian, according to a list of names and nationalities published by the Saudi Press Agency.

The 47 men were based across 12 regions in the kingdom, the interior ministry statement added.

That is how ROGUES OF ISLAM ........THE RULERS OF Muslims killing their opponents since the beginning of Islam.. In fact they  killed their own prophet to start with and they killed all of his family members  and write new story of Islam.... adding junk to Quran  and telling stupid stories in the name of Muhammad through hadith.......

list provided by SPA of people who were executed today     2 January 2016

1- Ameen Mohammed Abdullah Al Aqala - Saudi nationality.
    2- Anwar Abdulrahman Khalil Al-Najjar - Saudi nationality.
    3- Badr bin Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Badr- Saudi nationality.
    4- Bandar Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Ghaith - Saudi nationality.
    5- Hassan Hadi bin Shuja'a Al-Masareer - Saudi nationality.
    6- Hamad bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Al-Humaidi- Saudi nationality
    7- Khalid Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Jarallah - Saudi nationality
    8- Ridha Abdulrahman Khalil Al-Najjar- Saudi nationality
    9- Saad Salamah Hameer - Saudi nationality
    10- Salah bin Saeed bin Abdulraheem Al-Najjar - Saudi nationality
    11- Salah bin Abdulrahman bin Mohammed Al Hussain -Saudi nationality
    12- Saleh bin Abdulrahman bin Ibrahim Al-Shamsan - Saudi nationality
    13- Saleh bin Ali bin Saleh Al-Juma'ah - Saudi nationality
    14- Adel bin Saad bin Jaza' Al-Dhubaiti - Saudi nationality
    15- Adel Mohammed Salem Abdullah Yamani - Saudi nationality
    16- Abduljabbar bin Homood bin Abdulaziz Al-Tuwaijri - Saudi nationality
    17- Abdulrahman Dhakheel Faleh Al-Faleh - Saudi nationality
    18- Abdullah Sayer Moawadh Massad Al-Mohammadi - Saudi nationality
    19- Abdullah bin Saad bin Mozher Shareef - Saudi nationality
    20- Abdullah Saleh Abdulaziz Al-Ansari - Saudi nationality
    21- Abdullah Abdulaziz Ahmed Al-Muqrin - Saudi nationality
    22- Abdullah Musalem Hameed Al-Raheef - Saudi nationality
    23- Abdullah bin Mua'ala bin A'li - Saudi nationality
    24- Abdulaziz Rasheed bin Hamdan Al-Toaili'e - Saudi nationality
    25- Abdulmohsen Hamad bin Abdullah Al-Yahya - Saudi nationality
    26- Isam Khalaf Mohammed Al-Mothri'e - Saudi nationality
    27- Ali Saeed Abdullah Al Ribeh - Saudi nationality
    28- Ghazi Mohaisen Rashed - Saudi nationality
    29- Faris Ahmed Jama'an Al Showail - Saudi nationality
    30- Fikri Ali bin Yahya Faqih - Saudi nationality
    31- Fahd bin Ahmed bin Hanash Al Zamel - Saudi nationality
    32- Fahd Abdulrahman Ahmed Al-Buraidi - Saudi nationality
    33- Fahd Ali Ayedh Al Jubran - Saudi nationality
    34- Majed Ibrahim Ali Al-Mughainem - Saudi nationality
    35- Majed Moeedh Rashed - Saudi nationality
    36- Mishaal bin Homood bin Juwair Al-Farraj - Saudi nationality
    37- Mohammed Abdulaziz Mohammed Al-Muharib - Saudi nationality
    38- Mohammed Ali Abdulkarim Suwaymil - Saudi nationality
    39- Mohammed Fathi Abula'ti Al-Sayed - Egyptian nationality
    40- Mohammed bin Faisal bin Mohammed Al-Shioukh - Saudi nationality
    41- Mostafa Mohammed Altaher Abkar - Chadian nationality
    42- Moaidh Mufreh Ali Al Shokr- Saudi nationality
    43- Nasser Ali Ayedh Al Jubran - Saudi nationality
    44- Naif Saad Abdullah Al-Buraidi - Saudi nationality
    45- Najeeb bin abdulaziz bin Abdullah Al-Bohaiji - Saudi nationality
    46- Nimr Baqer Ameen Al-Nimr- Saudi nationality
    47- Nimr Sehaj Zeid Al-Kraizi - Saudi nationality

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #99 - January 04, 2016, 10:35 AM

Saudi execution of Shia cleric sparks outrage in Middle East

The Iranian government and religious leaders across the Middle East have condemned Saudi Arabia’s execution of a prominent Shia cleric and warned of repercussions that could bring down the country’s royal family.

In a serious escalation of religious and diplomatic tensions in the region, councils and clerics in Iran, Yemen and Lebanon said the killing of Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr would prompt widespread anger.

Iran’s foreign ministry spokesman, Hossein Jaber Ansari, accused Riyadh of hypocrisy. “The Saudi government supports terrorists and takfiri [radical Sunni] extremists, while executing and suppressing critics inside the country,” he told the Iranian state news agency.

In Bahrain, police fired teargas at several dozen people protesting against the cleric’s execution, a witness said. Demonstrators carrying pictures of Nimr faced security forces in a standoff in Abu-Saiba, a Shia village west of the capital, Manama.

Activists have called for protests in the Sunni-ruled kingdom, a sign that Nimr’s death may further inflame sectarian tensions in the Middle East.

The execution was described as a “grave mistake” by the Supreme Islamic Shia Council in Lebanon and a “flagrant violation of human rights” by Yemen’s Houthi movement.

Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, a leading Iranian cleric, said repercussions would bring down the Saudi ruling family.

He told the Mehr news agency: “I have no doubt that this pure blood will stain the collar of the House of Saud and wipe them from the pages of history. The crime of executing Sheikh Nimr is part of a criminal pattern by this treacherous family … the Islamic world is expected to cry out and denounce this infamous regime as much as it can.” ...........

Nimr al-Nimr execution: Former Iraq PM al-Maliki says death will 'topple Saudi regime'

The former prime minister of Iraq, Nuri al-Maliki, has said that the execution of the prominent Shi'ite cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr by Saudi Arabia will be the downfall of the Gulf kingdom's government.

Mr al-Maliki, who was prime minister of Iraq between 2006 and 2014, said in a statement that his countrymen "strongly condemn these detestable sectarian practices and affirm that the crime of executing Sheikh al-Nimr will topple the Saudi regime as the crime of executing the martyr al-Sadr did to Saddam," referencing the death of another prominent cleric in Iraq in 1980.

Hundreds of armoured vehicles were sent to Qatif in Saudi Arabia to contain protests in response to the execution, while demonstrators in Bahrain have been tear-gassed.

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #100 - January 08, 2016, 11:28 AM

1,000 put to death in 2015, Iran one of top executioners_ News from Sand land

RIYADH: Iran may have executed over 1,000 people in 2015, according to the London-based human rights watchdog Amnesty International.

“Iran executed about 700 people in the first six months of 2015, an average of three people every day and the final execution count might top 1,000 by the end of the just concluded year,” according to the report.

People were executed for drug trafficking but there were also some from ethnic and religious minorities killed for “fighting against religion” and “corruption on the earth.” There were 743 people executed in 2014, amnesty said...

well you can read more but these propaganda scoundrels  from Sauds of sand land puts up this picture of Reyhaneh Jabbari

who was hanged by fucking ISLAMIC BEARDED BABOONS OF IRAN . read about that case at councilofexmuslims.com_#msg791145

These rogues of sand land essentially saying "Oh!  Islamic Baboons ruling Iran are worse than the Baboons ruling the Sand Land.. " .. We are better Islamic Baboons than Iranna Baboons ruling Persia., But sand land readers must realize that origins of Persians ruins started with Sand land irrational belief of 7th century that comes out of this fable  OT & NT stories of Bible

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #101 - January 08, 2016, 11:42 PM

Pakistan also executed >300 people this year after a long moratorium on executions.
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #102 - January 09, 2016, 01:00 PM

Pakistan also executed >300 people this year after a long moratorium on executions.

well True... Pakistan  executed over 300 and china executed over 1000 people .. Though I oppose death penalty as it will not solve the similar future crimes in society, the problem is not killing hardcore criminals but CRIMINAL ROGUES IN POWER KILLING THOSE WHO OPPOSE THEM FOR THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES IN RULING A NATION .. What they do is they put together their political opponents and hardcore criminal and murder them.. and that is the problem.  today's news from that fucking  sand land exemplifies that, it says

British criticism of executions rejected

LONDON/JEDDAH: The Kingdom has rejected British Prime Minister David Cameron’s criticism of the country’s execution of 47 terrorists.
    The Kingdom’s embassy sent a statement to all British members of Parliament outlining the crimes committed by the men in 2003 against the state and Saudi people, according to reports Friday.

The embassy added that Saudi Arabia was within its rights as a sovereign nation to execute them. The 13 judges who sentenced them to death did not take into consideration their ethnic or religious affiliations when making their ruling.

The embassy also stated that there were attempts in international media to sully the reputation of the Kingdom under Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman.
    According to reports, Cameron said: “And specifically on Saudi Arabia let me be clear — we condemn and do not support the death penalty in any circumstances and that includes Saudi Arabia.”

Meanwhile, Sheikh Abdul Bari Al-Thubaiti, imam of the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah, said in his Friday sermon: “There are some people who are doubtful about applying Islamic punishments against criminals who violated society’s rights. They think that criminals and innocent people who have been killed in terrorist acts are equal.” He added that it is important to apply Shariah punishments to maintain pubic security. “Such punishments reduce crimes.”

Separately, Turkey summoned the Iranian ambassador to demand an end to reports in Iranian media linking Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Saudi Arabia’s execution of Shiite terrorist Nimr Al-Nimr.

Turkey protested reports suggesting that the execution of Al-Nimr was linked to Erdogan’s recent visit to Riyadh. Turkey also criticized the attacks on two Saudi missions in Iran.

That Turkey talks nonsense.,   But Baboons of Islam along with rulers give sermons for killing their political opponents .. Such the case with this another appointed baboon Sheikh Abdul Bari Al-Thubaiti

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #103 - January 13, 2016, 05:15 PM

I don't know if you guys follow the Canadian side of things, but I thought I'd put a post about the recent arms deal here.

It's pretty hilarious, actually. The previous Conservative government(a lot like Cameron) had helped negotiate this deal for General Dynamics to sell the KSA a bunch of weaponized vehichles. Of course, the Liberals(similar to British LibDems) howled about what an outrage it was that we were selling weapons to such an evil regime, but never actually promised to cancel the contract. Probably because it would provide 15 years worth of employment in the industrial heartland.

Anyway, the Conservatives were voted out in November, and replaced by the Liberals, who came in spouting a bunch of feel-good rhetoric cribbed from vintage 2008 Obama. And of course, they are honouring their commitment to the Saudi arms-deal. So now the Conservatives, who negotiated the damned deal in the first place, are demanding that the Liberals cancel it, saying things have changed, etc etc.

Like the article says, a lot of hypocrisy on both sides. And probably a good demonstration about why nothing ever gets done about Saudi Arabia, even by those who wail the loudest about its evils.
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #104 - January 15, 2016, 01:05 PM

idiots advertise stupid  news from sand  land  because some 70 year old fart married some young lady as 3rd wife....

2 wives ‘present’ younger wife to hubby, 70

JEDDAH: A 70-year-old citizen of Taif got the surprise of his life when his two wives egged him on to get married a third time, and that too to a younger woman. They not only made the suggestion but also offered help in the form of arranging the marriage.

Awad bin Aouaimer Al-Thouaibi told local media that he could not believe his ears when his wives came up with the idea. “First I thought they were pulling a fast one on me. However, they looked serious about it and said they want to do that out of love and respect for me and want to make me happy.”
    The wedding ceremony was held in a Taif hall under the supervision of none others but the two wives. A joyful Al-Thouaibi was all praise for them as they kept their promise and made all the arrangements for the D-Day.

The newly married couple took off for a honeymoon trip soon after the marriage. “I will never forget what they both did to make me happy,” added Al-Thouaibi. He better not forget it!

While some female readers might frown upon the idea and cast doubts on the mental fitness of the generous wives, there may be a section of “thankful” women who would like to surprise their hubbies similarly.

But what these SCOUNDRELS WILL NOT PUBLISH IS  that they arrested The human rights  activist, Samar Badawi,   that you see here in this picture

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #105 - January 23, 2016, 11:12 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34931205

اللهم عليك بهم فانهم لايعجزونك

"Amnesty International has expressed alarm at reports that the authorities in Saudi Arabia are planning to execute dozens of people in a single day.,"

Maybe our new strategy for ISIS should just be to wait another hundred years. That way they'll be so drunk off power that we can just treat them like we do our "allies" Al-Saud. They're the same people.

Hey HappyMurtad mate, I have been reading about wahhabism and it's history and I know you are a clever guy and really knowledgeable on Islam so why the hell did you follow the Wahhabi movement? Were you just on crack the whole time?  Cheesy
  • Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #106 - January 30, 2016, 10:18 PM

How Social Media Is Changing Saudi Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2zPRlXFt44

and that is Samar Badwai.. Sister of Raif..

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #107 - January 31, 2016, 08:07 PM

Lecturer accused of blasphemy says news from Land of Sand   arabnews.com

Main gate of the Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University in Riyadh

JEDDAH: An Arabic lecturer at the Imam Mohammed bin Saud Islamic University has been suspended and an investigation ordered after he was found to have allegedly recorded and circulated blasphemous messages on social media.

Audio clips with messages purportedly recorded by the lecturer, a Saudi, kicked up a storm on Twitter in the Kingdom on Thursday, local media reported.

The audio clips, attributed to him, contains comments against Almighty Allah, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and his companions and Islam. The clip also raises doubts over the Holy Qur’an and its scientific miracles, validity of Isra and Meraj, the report said.

When a local newspaper contacted Fawzan Al-Fawzan, acting director of the university, he said: “The lecturer has released a number of audio clips in which he has abused the holy companions and attacked the religion of Islam.”

Al-Fawzan added: “I did not know the recordings until Wednesday. When I listened to them, I confirmed that it was his (lecturer’s) voice as was also attested by a number of associates of the university who have received these messages on their mobiles.”

He said that as per the rules, the lecturer has been suspended temporarily and the matter has been referred to a disciplinary committee of the university for action.

Meanwhile, the lecturer rejected the allegation against him, saying that the clip was doctored with malicious intentions against him.

“I sincerely believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,” he said. “I am a Sunni and I seek Allah’s blessings.”

well that is the news.,  and I m glad that the lecturer has admitted that he has not done the blasphemous acts.  If he didn't do it., I hope scoundrels who did on his name will get arrested in that sand land..  Accusing someone Blasphemy against Prophet of Islam  is a very serious  crime in that sand land..

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #108 - February 08, 2016, 12:45 PM

Arrested and jailed for driving in Saudi Arabia

Our Middle East correspondent speaks to Loujain al-Hathloul and Fahad Albutairi, a married couple, about Loujain's arrest and incarceration for driving as a woman in Saudi Arabia

that is what that link of  Jan 22nd 2016 Economist from Middle East and Africa  says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsQaIdTph5Q

FUCKING SAUDS..as snake kings of arabia make shit rules for the people of the country

• Fuck Saudi Arabia
     Reply #109 - August 17, 2022, 10:58 PM

A Leeds University student and human rights activist has been sentenced to 34 years in prison in Saudi Arabia for following activists and dissidents on Twitter.

Salma al-Shehab, 34, was given the sentence in a ruling which campaigners said "sets a dangerous precedent for women activists" and was the "longest issued against female or male activists".

She had initially been sentenced to three years in prison for using the internet to "cause public unrest and destabilise civil and national security" - but was handed the new sentence on Monday after an appeals court was asked to consider other alleged crimes.

The married mother of two children, who was also given a 34-year travel ban, was arrested in January 2021 while on holiday in Saudi Arabia.

She is said to be a specialist in oral and dental medicine and a lecturer at Princess Nourah University in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

https://news.sky.com/story/leeds-student-sentenced-to-34-years-in-prison-in-saudi-arabia-for-using-twitter-12675039

Yes, the US will stand up to 'pariah' Saudi Arabia whilst carrying a begging bowl to their regime for oil. All the more reason to get off fossil fuels when we've been propping up Putin and the House of Saud regimes. Shame no one is brave enough yet to propose it for the latter.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »